Quality Time (The Complete Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, make sure you eat all of that ulterior motive, before any of it drips out of you onto the couch. I don't want any stains on my damn couch!" Ellie said with faux sternness as she grabbed a shocked Devon's hand and led him towards the glorious shower that awaited them both.

"Way to go Chuckster, always knew you had it in you!" Devon hollered to Chuck as Ellie pulled him down the hall. Chuck stood up and found the rest of his clothes and slipped them back on, Sarah did nothing of the sort. Once Chuck sat back down on the far side of the couch, Sarah spoke.

"I mean, at this point, all of it should be inside me; otherwise, I didn't do my job well enough," Sarah deadpanned as she spun around to lay her head on Chuck's lap. Chuck just snorted at her dirty comment and watched his girlfriend, her bare legs spread wide, enjoying the creampies, plural, that he'd left behind. Chuck would never understand her affection for his semen, but then again, he had no room to talk considering he had an incest fetish. As Sarah lay there scooping her "ulterior motive" as Ellie had put it, onto her fingers, she heard Chuck speak.

"So, back to the movie?" Sarah licked her fingers and spoke.

"Sure." Chuck grabbed the DVD remote and hit play; as the two of them watched the movie, they could hear the clear cries of Ellie, as Devon fucked her.

"Yes Baby, stretch me out good!" they clearly heard her cry.

"Your sister is a total anal whore, isn't she?" Sarah asked, as they continued their movie.

"Absolutely. She wants her sex to either be slow and passionate lovemaking, or she wants Devon to pound the bejeezus out of her asshole." Chuck said nonchalantly, like it was the most normal conversation to have in the world.

"Harder, make my ass sore for days!" They heard Ellie cry.

"Your family, is fucking weird as hell..." Sarah said honestly.

"Yeah, but you love it," Chuck said back to her, Sarah simply shrugged to herself.

"I do, but you sexy Bartowski's have totally ruined me," she began, he gave her a look. "All I think about is sex; when I was masturbating this morning, I was imagining you and your sister fucking without any birth control, I didn't used to have an incest fetish before last night, but I sure as hell do now! I came so damn hard, it was ridiculous; I thought you'd hear me all the way over here, I screamed so loud. I used to be a good agent, focused on the mission and little else; now my mind is this lewd pornographic utopia, and it's all your fault." Chuck chuckled at her words; she was blaming him for the fact that she was obsessed with sex now.

"My fault?" he said back in faux shock.

"Yes, you and your sexy sister, fucking me with that big cock of yours, making me cum my brains out. You've fucked all of the agent mode right out of me, now I just sit around imagining all of us fucking each other all of the time." Sarah replied as she scooped more semen into her mouth, which more than made her point.

"You make that sound like a bad thing," he said as he ran his hand through her hair, making her eyes flutter. The shuddering breath he heard from her as he continued to run his fingers through her hair made him giggle. Finally, Sarah collected herself enough to speak.

"I never said it was bad, I'm just a little shocked by it, is all. After I left Harvard, I grew to be rather frigid about sex, then I met you and all I've wanted to do is make baby Bartowski's," Sarah said, knowing the effect that remark would have on Chuck. Sarah was not disappointed when she heard Chuck choke on nothing but air for a brief moment.

"Baby Bartowski's?" he muttered in shock.

"I said what I said. One day I'll have the tubal ligation undone and then you'll spend the next ten years of your life pumping enough baby batter inside me to give us five little superheroes," she said as she looked at her glistening fingers. Hearing no response, Sarah looked up at him and saw his face, he was completely shocked.

"Five?" he mouthed in shock.

"Careful Bartowski, you act any cuter than you are right now and I'm liable to make that, six little superheroes," Sarah said to him. Chuck looked down at Sarah, shock still on his face.

"You're being serious right now, aren't you?" he asked in shock.

"Just for that, I'm making it seven; it'll be like the Sound of Music up in here," Sarah teased with a bright smile on her face. When she saw the hint of emotion in his eyes, she stopped the teasing and reached up with her non-semen covered hand and caressed his cheek.

"I'm in this for the long-haul, Chuck, you're forever for me; there is no other person, no other job, that could ever mean more to me, than you do." With that, she sat up a bit and pulled him down to her to kiss him. When their tongues began to dance, she suddenly remembered what she'd been eating and felt bad, her boyfriend was in for a shock. When they separated the bitter look on his face made her giggle at his adorable behavior.

"I don't get why you like that taste so much, it's awful," Chuck said before he shook his head in disgust adorably. Sarah simply giggled once again.

"What can I say, it's a part of you that's just for me... and Ellie from time to time, but that's beside the point. It's something just between us, a part of you that is just for me to enjoy. And, I just like the taste, but that shouldn't shock you, considering how much I love the rest of you," she said with a mirthful smile that made Chuck huff a laugh. Chuck shook his head in amusement and spoke.

"Well then you'd better hurry up and finish your snack, before you stain the couch and Ellie skins the both of us alive."

"Yes sir, whatever my man wants." She said in a sultry tone before she reached down and scooped some out, making a show of licking it off her fingers.

"I'm surrounded by sex crazed lunatics," Chuck deadpanned.

"Yep, but just think how great it'll feel when your sister and I finally suck your soul out of you," she said, referencing the teasing from the night before.

"Oh brother," Chuck grumbled.

"That's hot, I've never played a role during sex before, but I can be Ellie for a round," she said back to him teasingly, elbowing him softly and winking at him for full effect. She enjoyed making Chuck blush far too much for her own good... and his sanity for that matter. Chuck gave her an amused look and responded.

"Is everything about sex for you these days?" Sarah couldn't believe he was still asking that question after they'd just talked about that very thing. It wasn't like he hadn't played a big part in that, it was his curls, and his tree trunk of a cock that had turned her once focused agent brain, into a steaming mass of sordid fantasies and cock lust.

"You did this to me, so it's your fault," she said back to him and went in for more of the delicious cream her stud boyfriend had given her during their three rounds on the couch.

"Oh lord," Chuck said as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Kinky! You play god, and I'll play your faithful worshiper!" Sarah said with a salacious smile and an eagerness in her eyes that made him both confused and totally aroused. Chuck facepalmed, realizing this was how it would be with Sarah.

"Ugh, I'm just gonna stop talking now," he muttered into his hand as he shook his head.

"I wish you would, the movie's on," Sarah said totally seriously. Chuck gave her a perturbed look through his fingers and then spoke, pulling his hand from his face.

"Do you always have to have the last word?"

"Yes."

The End

CHARMING'S AUTHORS NOTE #2: Well, that's it folks, hope all of you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Until Next Time :D