Quantity Vs Inequality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" Ashley asked, tearing her eyes from the obscene action on the screen

"You uh, you're rubbing your um, your..." Julian said, nodding with his head toward Ashley's crotch.

Ashley realized she was indeed masturbating herself as she watched the pornographic action on the screen. She ceased rubbing her sticky lips and guzzled the rest of her beer. Then, while the brunette received copious amounts of semen from her four lovers, Ashley bent and again started sucking on Julian's semi-erect cock. She gripped the base of his fat meat and stroked him as she tongued between foreskin and cock head.

Julian's cock was quick to revive. Ashley pulled her mouth off of his cock with a loud slurp. She moved to kiss him but Julian forcefully pushed her face away.

"I, nuh uh, I don't like..." Ashley began to complain when Julian pushed her onto her back.

Ashley did not like being underneath her partner; Ashley needed to feel in control of the situation. A pinch to Ashley's nipple reminded Ashley, again, that she was not in charge. Their joining was not that of a dutiful drone hoping to please Queen Ashley. This was sex, fucking, pure and simple. Julian was not here to serve Ashley; she was here to service Julian.

Julian pulled Ashley's athletic legs up, pulling her buttocks off of the mattress. Julian looped her calves over his broad shoulders as he pressed the head of his cock to her pussy.

"Augh, I oh, oh God," Ashley groaned as Julian pushed himself into her.

Within moments of pushing himself into her, Julian was jackhammering his hard cock in and out of Ashely's pussy. Ashley's moaning and gasping drowned out the squelching and slurping Moises her pussy was making.

"I oh my God, fuck yes!" Ashley cried out as she felt Julian's sperm blasting into her.

"Fuck yeah!" Julian agreed, shuddering as his cock spewed rope after rope of his semen into Ashley's clutching pussy.

Julian allowed Ashley's limp legs to fall away. Ashley lay, panting and gasping. She groaned in disappointment as Julian pulled his wilting member from her stretched, raw pussy.

Julian grabbed the television's remote control and switched the screen to the menu. For a moment, Julian vascilated between Anal and Shaving. Switching over to shaving, the screen pixilated, then showed a massive black cock hammering a blonde's bald pussy. Julian switched to menu again and selected Anal.

On the television, a petite Asian woman with a beehive hairstyle and far too much blue eyeshadow smiled as she shoved an obscenely large dildo into her rectum.

"I fucky my ass," the Asian woman whined as she thrust the massive dildo into her anus. "Oh, fucky ass feel so good. I fucky my ass all time it feel so good."

Ashley guzzled her slightly warm beer, then realized she needed to pee. She wiggled out of the bed and stood on wobbly legs. The television seemed to be quite loud. The colors seemed to be very vivid as she walked past. In the dingy bathroom, the solitary light seemed excessively bright to her.

Returning to the bedroom, Ashley saw that Julian's cock was growing hard again. Suddenly, Ashley realized what was about to come. She felt both fear and anticipation building inside of her guts. Her guess was confirmed when Julian rolled over and picked up a tube of KY Jelly. She slowly approached the opposite side of the bed, eyes fixated on the tube in Julian's large hand. Ashley's anus clenched tightly as she crawled onto the bed.

Julian's eyes were again unreadable as he regarded Ashley. He continued to stare at her as he flicked the cap of the lubricant up. A loud 'sploot' sound seemed to echo as Julian squeezed a dollop of the gel into the palm of his left hand.

"I, uh, I, you, I mean, we..." Ashley stammered, wondering how to voice her fears.

Julian silently pushed Ashley to lie on her belly, facing the television screen. On the screen, a heavily freckled red head was being roughly sodomized by one cock while she sucked and stroked a second cock. Ashley watched the porn actress happily servicing the two men as Julian's greased middle finger pressed against her anus. Ashley watched the scene change from the red head accepting a facial of semen from both male actors to a well-endowed brunette working a large dildo into another brunette's rectum. Julian's finger slowly but firmly rotated around the rim of Ashley's anus, around and around, then pushed into Ashley's anus.

"Mmph!" Ashley grunted as Julian's finger pushed up into her.

On the television, the two brunette's kissed hungrily. The scene pixelated, then cleared to show a red headed woman loudly slobbering along the length of a strap on cock. A well-endowed blonde pushed the red head's mouth away from her cock and the freckled woman assumed the position. Ashley shuddered as a second finger pushed up into her rectum.

Ashley began to grind her hips as Julian fucked her ass with two then three fingers. The coarse, threadbare polyester bed covering rubbed maddeningly against her crotch as Julian now corkscrewed his three fat fingers inside of her anal cavity.

On the screen, a petite red head with no tits squatted over a thick cock and sucked on a second cock. A third man entered the screen and asked if there was room for him.

"Saved the best for you, cowboy," the red head giggled, pointing to her ass.

"Aaww!" Ashley protested when Julian pulled his fingers from her stretched anus. "Damn it! I, I was so close!"

Julian said nothing as he gripped Ashley's hips in his hands. He pulled Ashley up off of the bed, breaking her crotch's contact with the bed covering.

Ashley tensed; she could feel the blunt head of Julian's cock pressing against her anus. Instinctively, she clenched her anal muscles.

"Mmng, ack, oh my, oh my fucking God!" Ashley screamed out as waves of white hot pain engulfed her, shooting from her clenched anus outward.

On the television, an Asian man was sodomizing an Asian woman. A second Asian woman entered the screen, affixing a strap-on cock to her waist. Without preamble, she began to sodomize the Asian man.

"Oh Jesus God, Julian, God, please, please stop," Ashley sobbed out, the pain pulsating in her guts.

Ashley sobbed out as she could feel Julian's blunt cockhead pushing past her sphincter. She could feel Julian's thick foreskin sliding past her anus, pressing into her resisting hole. The white hot, searing pain intensified as Julian pushed himself into her.

Julian ignored Ashley's pleas and whimpers. Julian said nothing as he used Ashley's hips to pull her back onto his cock. He used short jabs to push more and more of himself into her unbelievably tight ass. Looking down, Julian could see Ashley's light brown ring squeezing, strangling the girth of his fat cock.

"Augh, oh, God damn it, stop; it fucking hurts," Ashley screamed out.

"Aieegh!" Ashley screamed at the top of her lungs when Julian reached around and pinched her clitoris.

Julian froze, wondering if someone would call the police. Ashley's scream had been a blood curdling scream; it sounded as if Ashley was being stabbed.

"Stabbed with my whang," Julian chuckled to himself. "Stabbed up the ass with a schlong."

"Oooh!" Ashley let out a low moan. "Oh my God, that, that's, that's just too intense."

Ashley shuddered again as the curious warmth built up in her guts, built up like a balloon being filled with air. Ashley could hear her heart hammering in her ears. Ashley could feel every millimeter of Julian's cock pushing into her, filling her. Her heart's loud pounding drowned out the sounds of her labored breathing, drowned out the sound of Julian's breathing, drowned out the manufactured gasps and grunts and moans of pleasure bleeding from the television.

Julian began to push himself fully into Ashley as Ashley began to push back against him. Ashley could feel Julian's thick foreskin curled back as he pushed into her. Ashley could feel his cock rasping along her anal cavity, could feel his girth stretching her. She gave a shudder when Julian's abdomen and crotch were firmly resting against her tight buttocks.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Ashley began chanting as she wiggled her hips from side to side.

"Augh, oh, oh my God," Ashley grunted as Julian pulled out of her tight, clutching bowels.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck yeah, God damn fuck my ass, mother fucker," Ashley grunted and reached her hand down to begin playing with her pussy.

Ashley's attention was shifted from the television to the dingy mirror mounted on the low dresser. There was a beautiful blonde, hair stuck to her face in a sweaty mess. The blonde's beautiful, perfect breasts dangled down, swinging as the handsome Asian man drove a fat cock into the beautiful blonde from behind.

"Fuck! That, that's me!" Ashley realized as another orgasm welled up in her guts.

Closing her eyes to shut out the obscene, vulgar sight of herself behaving like a cheap slut, Ashley moaned to Julian to fuck her, fill her up with his cock. Her thumb mashed against her clitoris as two fingers plumbed her sloppy pussy.

Despite having already ejaculated three times, Julian stiffened and pumped a hot load into Ashley's bowels when Ashley's anus squeezed him in her orgasm. Ashley sobbed out as she felt the white hot jets of semen pumping into her guts.

"No! Oh, oh no, no, don't! Don't pull out," Ashley begged when Julian pulled his slimy cock from her bowels.

Ashley whirled around and tried to put her mouth on Julian's filthy cock. Ashley desperately wanted him to stuff her ass again. Julian held the struggling girl away.

A quick slap to her face snapped Ashley out of her sexual frenzy. She looked up at Julian, shocked. Slowly, Ashley crumpled onto the filthy bed.

"Hey, there, there's um, coke, uh, diet coke, some kind of root beer in the soda machine downstairs," Julian woke Ashley.

"Huh?" Ashley asked, coming to.

"Soda. What you want to drink?" Julian asked.

Ashley noticed that Julian was now dressed. A sudden pain engulfed her guts and she scrambled off the bed.

"Orange if they got it," Ashley grunted, flopping onto the commode. "They don't got that? Seven-up is fine."

"Okay," Julian said and left the room.

Reaching out, Ashley managed to close the bathroom door. She shivered as a sudden cold sweat covered her body. Ashley stared, unseeing at the bathroom's faded white wall. Another spasm rippled through her bowels and Ashley shivered. The dull throbbing in her anus matched her heartbeat and Ashley felt curiously empty and alone.

The End

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my words.

The petite Asian woman in the pornographic video that announces 'I fuckee my ass,' is mentioned in 'Yum Yum Ice Cream' in the Lesbian Sex category. Paula Don, the main character is watching pornography on the motel's television and happens upon that particular scene. I had enjoyed that particular imagery so added it to this chapter.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.