All Comments on 'Quantum Entanglement Pt. 02'

by House_of_Selene

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

This is shaping up to be a good series, I don’t know if you’ve got a planned story arc you’re following or not, but please try and make the chapters a bit longer, we just get submerged in the characters and surroundings and the story stops. We know we’re reading for free, hence the feedback, it’s the only way to “pay” for what we’ve read, fwiw I’ve rated this 5⭐️ despite it stopping part way through a scene. Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bit brief. Did you forget to post the second page?

dlj403dlj403about 1 year ago

You do realize this is a porn site right? Two tiny chapters in and no action.

SlofredSlofredabout 1 year ago

So now we wait for the Merge. Looking forward to the next installment. 5 stars. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ignore the jerks who can't wait for the juicy bits. Write at your own pace!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can just feel that I'm gonna enjoy this. Short, sure, but high quality stuff. I don't mind too much if you don't make us wait for long in-between. 5*

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Author, your giving us snapshots of your story. I highly recommend you get with it and give us readers several pages at a time that also don't in the middle of an episode. 4 stars but you'll lose me soon.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

@Crusader235 right on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHouse_of_Selene@House_of_Selene
I'm currently getting the hang of the Lit platform. Sometimes I write longer stories and sometimes I write potato chip chapters. But I've heard the cries and am working on longer chapters. I write fantasy and science fiction but try to put more work into what readers want, so ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES