All Comments on 'Quantum Entanglement'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 234 Comments
DuncanitaDuncanita27 days ago

Absolutely 10stars...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really enjoyed this story except for 2 things. You made Chavonne 5'11...way too tall. I prefer women much closer to 5'1 instead. Also, the way you're always going on and on about mustangs and everything about them. Personally, I'm not a "car" person whatsoever so I don't really give a damn about them. They just get me where I need to go and back home again. That's all that really matters. 4*

UncleGrahamUncleGraham5 months ago

It's a Five from me. I just love the women you conjure up!

RetiredScientist1943RetiredScientist19435 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed it . . . for two reasons. First I am a retired physics professor/scientist and second, my first wife of 47 years and I divorced at the age of 76 and I married a very smart woman who I had dated in high school.

newford9bnewford9b5 months ago

A totally different tale and so very enjoyable. The only thing I find annoying is the fact that "anonymous" doesn't seem to understand the principals of "fiction" It's a story, a tale, a collection of words put down to make sense in a literary way. It ain't true it's not real it's not a collection of facts, it's just a story for people to enjoy reading

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, if you like wimps

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

9 years! Why didn’t you make it 29 years so you could have totally ruined their lives. Is’t it required that every person return to the states every 5 years or lose their citizenship? Couldn’t you at least made it 5 years?

RobertJNortonRobertJNorton10 months ago

Wow GREAT. -- Thanks for the warm fuzzy time you gave me reading this happy story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The composition aspects that matter to Writers' Workshop leaders are all better than adequately dealt with in this wry, humorous story. The "tongue in cheek" dialogue used by the MC, Chavonne, and especially Samantha set up the characters' interaction with a fluency that made one read quickly on through each paragraph in true anticipation of the next, regardless of which character was speaking. Alice and Greg were portrayed effectively as foils for the "Intelligent" characters to play off against and were disposed of in a suitably "intelligent" manner.

All fantasies require the reader to "suspend disbelief" for the fantasy to work; that this one took such a glee in positing an esoteric "Quantum Entanglement" hypothesis (about which "Who cares?"--it's just a story, people) and then having a 9-year-old simplify it in such loving personal terms was--(to me)--the ultimate wry sardonic joke, topping off a superb fable.

Well done StangStar06. Damn well done!

Thank you and please keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Revisited this story recently. She my own comment from nine months ago starting with "Wacky". Saved me the time re-reading it. It has its moments but the MC's emotional IQ is anemic at best. The long separation with zero communication was moronic. Yeah they weren't married but he never learns via family or any contacts that he has a daughter? Yes many of us physicists have poor social skills or low emotional IQ. But not all and it is not necessarily inversely correlated. A lot of it has to do with your childhood and how you were raised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with my fellow theoretical physicist below. I have that background combined with Asperger’s & I’d never walk for ten years - ten days maybe, tops, before at least letting her speak.

“Boson” university was a nice touch as was BS. By now it is clear that string theory really is BS and Quantum Mechanics is circling the drain. Like Einstein said, “God does not play dice.” Until we have someone as smart as Einstein come along we’re stuck with relativity being the most accurate description of the universe to date, even if, as Albert said, the theory of relativity proves the existence of God.

Like most writers, SS06 writes a lot of crap - but when he’s on top of his game he can’t be beat. This story is one of his best IMHO.

Rock on!

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Decent

Decent story,but him being away for nine years is over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wacky. Somw points were cute others disturbing. People don't take a physics class unless they like the subject or have to. I guess Chavonne had the hots for the MC and could benefit from tutoring. But why the asshole Greg? He is unlikely to need for whatever his major is, seeing as he is a Neanderthal (apologies to Neanderthals in reality). But worse why the murders at the end? That seemed truly beyond. Murder of the scheme exwife and Greg who he already beat the shit out of is crazy. He could have used others means to protect Chavonne and run them off given his wealth, influence, and new physicality. Being a physicist myself, I thought the cracks about being smart but dumb got old fast. Don't get me wrong I have had colleagues with poor emotional IQ, but this character did not seem to have that except for arrogance, which I find is an affliction of people of many different IQ levels. The logic about an auto mechanic and a string theorist was distorted. You can argue about value ot society and that people who really love and excel at their occupation should be lauded. One could also argue string theory has had little utility to date on society. But a theoretical physicist is going to much smarter than a typical auto mechanic. That is not arrogance, that is fact. Yes one may lack specialized knowledge of the other, and debates cans be made about practicality but intelligence is not up for debate. Thr core premise of Harry's argument was flawed. I felt bad for Chavonne. She is not smart at all. Her debt to Greg Hawkes was ridiculous and illegal. She should have confided in the MC. I don't buy the muddled hormone argument, she was six weeks along and young and in good health. I get that she did something immensely stupid "paying back" the asshole. Clearly she was not getting satisfaction from it and kept her clothes on. Still shitty and dumb thing you do you the MC and herself and by extension her future daughter. But boy did she pay. 10 years or isolation from her husband and forsaking all others and raising her daughter alone, working in the kitchen of the local diner, pining away st her lost love. And who is to blame for that? Partly her but a lion share of that is the MC whose emotional IQ dropped to zero when he saw and heard the tryst in his living room. Wtf? No communication for 9.5 or more years? He just drops everything and travels for nearly a decade around the world? Even famous professors have to make visits back on campus. And to top it off he not only doesn't take any phone calls but he doesn't open a single card? What is with the drop the mike and exit trope in LW stories on this site. That was insanely dumb here. And he never spoke to his mother all those years? Chavonne and his wife never sought to get a lawyer to approach him? Or to send him an email with photos from another address? They could have reached him despite his gallivanting around if a PI was involved. And other than he list is entire emotional quotient, he would have had some sort of even brief discussion with Chavonne. Yes they were not married, but total instant ghosting. That is just dumb. Never opening a card? And when he does he misinterpret "we" and she doesn't send a photo and copy of the DNA test? I thought the author made the penalty to Chavonne unbelievably harsh in nearly 10 years of separation. Of course the insanely harsh penalty to Alice and Greg was also whacked. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is Stang's Stang's world to play with and to live in . . I like his world

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was an interesting story to read,but it is full of holes and some nonsense,with a fairy tale ending. Many may explain it away as just fiction and the author has some leeway or its his/her story to write,which is true but it also affects the quality of the tale. Good writers know that successful fiction has to be believable to have readers except what they are presenting. Fiction being plausible is important. To a reader looking for good tales to read, grammar and spelling is not crucial. Story line,scenarios,realism,flow, plausibility and characters staying true as presented is....3 stars... JZK

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

Sub-70 IQ students don't enroll in university physics classes. Chavonne's reasoning for having sex with Greg was so silly that nobody who actually got into university, whether or not able to pass, could possibly take it seriously. In my view a better premise for her actions would have made the story a more enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cant believe he took the slut back .

disgusting.

one star

suktisuktiabout 2 years ago

Loved it, except nine years is a lot of time to miss out on his daughter's life. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars on this Story . Keep up the Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You got me,I've been reading your stories for a long time and I put this one off due to the title. I truly enjoyed the quality and talent you produced here. Killer physics.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

simple but funny, engaging story

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

As a retired university professor I find all the specious commentary on your inaccurate portrayal of academia immensely entertaining. You efforts are not only believable but fairly restrained compared to the grinding sweat shop environment that characterizes most academic departments.

As a writing professor I throughly enjoyed this work. Yes it had some rough edges but it deserves the 5 stars I awarded. Loved the play on the word “entanglement.” That pun made me chuckle at the end.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This yarn started well, but it gradually lost my interest so I ended up skim reading. Why is it so long? It could have been condensed to 3-4 pages without losing anything. Also, the plot is implausible. Are we really expected to believe that the MC goes AWOL for 9 years, and never talks to his mother who could have told him that he had a daughter? Also that Chavonne would not have found another lover during those 9 years? Ah well, it is not my story. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story that I enjoyed a lot. Many of the commenters on LIT stories must remember that these tales are fiction

They did not happen and in most cases could not happen. Of course it's nice for us to simply belly-up and enjoy the efforts of these talented authors. Hopefully, they'll keep on writing. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much. It was my first story by the author and I look forward to reading more of his work.

That said, I concur with the recent comment that “you don’t know squat about academia” and turning our mild mannered Professor into a double murderer was quite a stretch in the end.

However, the story worked for me when I remember that it’s in the make believe world of Literotica that we all enjoy.

This

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not your best effort.

Not that I qualify to judge, but in my opinion, the only character in the story to display believable intelligence was Sammi. Yes, the child!

I've heard it said that writers should write about the things they know. You were successful -- some of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You may know mustangs, but you don’t know squat about academia. And turning him into a murderer is quite a few steps too far.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

My favorite story of yours, so far. I'm in the process of getting current on your work. Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My Question is would the Guys here have taken Shavonne back ?. After all She did cheat on him . Add in the fact that his first wife had also cheated on him with the same guy . I do not know if I would have taken Her back . 5 Stars as this is a Thinking Story

papawtoo43papawtoo43about 3 years ago

You turn the good guy into a cold blooded murderer? A good story til that ending.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

One of your very best!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story,but why did he not file charges against Greg on the two occasions he hit him?.

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

The suspend my disbelief that NOBODY said, “What about your daughter?”, of “Don’t you know you have a child?” Or some such thing. Also, condoning the murder by electrocution is not acceptable

fucktheagedfucktheagedover 3 years ago

So that's what happened to Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory. It was a great read and very funny in places and it had lots of similarities to some of the cast of that popular TV series 5*

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Read

Enjoyed this story immensely, especially lovely little Sammi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good read

Story is goid as a hypothesis. Doesn't need to exist in actuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just another dweeb becoming alpha trope. There are a lot of pathetic men on here huh

CSXaviCSXavialmost 4 years ago
Too weird...

She somehow thinks the way to get rid of Greg is to sleep with him?

And Samuel goes from not needing revenge to killing two people?

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Great!!!

The ending was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry 3 Stars

You are One of the better Writers here . But that is just My Opinion . But I would have kicked Sammi's Mom to the Curb . She spent 2 night at Greg's apartment But still feels that She must Cheat on Her Loved One ..

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Very good story

Well written And interesting story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Love it

Sammi is a keeper. Smart as heck. I hope my son never needs help with physics, or I'll have to tell him to ask his mom. Great little story with multi faceted happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In My College Physics

Classes I usually got points for getting my name right but any after that was a roll of the dice, so I won't even think about questioning your science. I did see three mistakes though. The first one was marrying Alice, the second was Chavonne getting boned by Greg and the third was "I unscrewed the housing for the pump and went into the garage. I got a set of wire stripping pliers out of the tool box and stripped one of the wires from the pump. I stuck that wire under the edge of the housing so it would appear that the housing had rubbed the insulation off of the wire. Then I made sure the switch was in the off position and plugged the tub back in. I wouldn't want to be in that tub when the power was turned on." This is why hot tubs are required to have GFCI's installed to prevent such things from happening. But then again if that worked the way it was supposed to in the real world then the first two mistakes wouldn't have been erased the way They were needed to be in the world of Stang. So bottom line I had a good time and in the words of John Huston's narration "...once again the world was spinning in greased grooves." Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Charming story

Story was easily good enough to engender the patience required to overlook most of the inconsistencies. It was, indeed, charming and enjoyable. It's entertainment, people, not Dostoyevski!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fry their privates

Agree with others smart enough to even be in his class but hormonal imbalance fuck NO too contrived

Kill them enough to fry their privates good be better

Still gave you 4 stars as I love romance and revenge on cheaters logins forgetful. Johntwheels@aol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A long, long time ago ...

... I left that cheating bitch. Well you did a nice job of cleaning up your mess; and congrats, you did it in such a charming way.

Now say five ‘Our Fathers’’ and ten ‘Hail Marys.’ Remember this, if you do it again, the punishment will be much worse.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
this was bad

sorry but first wife is clearly a deluded arrogant cunt and chavonne tries the hormones made me do it. i was alone for 9 years naah not buying it sorry SS not your best work,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Can't get on board with a guy that takes back a girl who fucked around on him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Meh.

You apparently have little idea of how academia works, and even less about human beings. Even the sex was boring.

sas6446sas6446almost 6 years ago
UGH!!!

I've been reading through your stories. Most are OK, some are really good, a few just plain stink! The thing that gets me though is that most of your protagonists are contradictory. You make them intelligent and educated, self assured, successful and decent looking, then....GOLLY...SHIZAMM...you should have named them all GOMER!! You make them naive, clueless, pathetic, emotional imbeciles to the point of being BOORISH! Please...make your characters a bit more believable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CAPITALS

I assume that at some point your working title was INTELLIGENCE. I can't think of another reason for the annoying use of caps. This is one of your best stories. It doesn't need the gimmick. Thanks for writing. JPR

TailakaTailakaover 6 years ago
Some major plot/character problems....

The plot is cute but has a couple problems: Chavonne is stupid, we get it, but blaming her hormones and the fact she OWED Greg sex was the WRONG way to go. Chavonne isn't a rocket scientist but surely she isn't so mentally compromised as to think screwing Greg was her ONLY option. You could have had Sam walk in on Greg TRYING to get Chavonne's pussy, startled them both, Greg punches Sam but the cheating wouldn't have happened. Chavonne runs out THINKING Sam hates her for what almost happened and Sam disappears THINKING it happened. The "Chavonne is too stupid to tell Greg NO" plot falls terribly flat. Her actual cheating ruins her character and makes it much less likely that he'd reconcile rather than just co-parent Samantha. Alice's desperate need to reconcile and Sams murdering her and Greg with the hot tub was over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh

Another sotry ruined because you have no idea how to write about real people.

First thing, Why Alice is so infatuated with him? It's not out of love since she obviously doesn't love him. She never showed any signs of remorse. She is close to your usual pyscho-sociopath cheating wife.

Chavonne is a dumb cheater who didn't deserve a second chance. Her reason to cheat would be high in the list of the most stupid reasons to justify cheating.

And you professor heroe is a moron, who stupidily takes the high road once and again making the one bad choice after another.

Not your worst but really close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not One Of Your Better Stories

There is no way that Chavonne can say she loves the Professor. When she let Adam bend her over the couch to have sex, she lost any rights she may have once had to profess her love for Sam. Infidelity is not a mistake. Look it up in the dictionary. There are some things in life that aren't mistakes. Vehicular Manslaughter, flunking out of college, being fired from your job, and acts of infidelity. Sam's only obligation is to take care of Samantha. There is not a bit of difference between the unfaithful actions of Alice and Charvonne.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
just a story

The man he became would accept that reasoning from his ex girkfriend.

What happens when somebody smart with Gregs disposition comes along ?

No cash for the pool boy ?

People who build success sometimes build some wisdom but they always build an ego. Getting punched out by the guy fucking your woman not once but twice lol . Nice try I guess though.

Dc5655Dc5655almost 7 years ago
Wonderful reading

Enjoyed the characters. Will there be chapter 2...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I ageee with Irfon

very,very funny story. Well told. 10 stars. /s/ JustJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Soooooooooo......

he goes from being with a smart whore, to being with a dumb whore. Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice Chick Story

Sorry, I think this story stinks. Charvonne's "reason" for having sex with Eric in Dr. Stanford's house and laughing at Sam is traitorous at best. I absolutely hate stories where the husband is expected to reconcile with the unfaithful wife because he still loves her. But when she had sex with the same bastard that had had sex with his first wife Alice, proved that Charvonne did not love her fiance/father of her child. So the writer is saying that Sam does not deserve a faithful wife. But Charvonne deserves a wimpy cuckold for a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Was enjoying it

Until she fucked Greg for the reason she did at the time she did.

Laziness on your part Stang.

She is willing to be homeless instead of fucking Greg for rent so she leaves after two days.

She falls in love for the only time in her life, just finds out she is carrying the love of her life's baby and then decides to whore her ass out for two days rent?

You made her an hour extremely low character whore. Intelligence had nothing to do with her abysmal behavior.

Could have done better and worked harder for a reason for her to cheat.

IrfonIrfonover 7 years ago
Just love this STORY....

...seems that some people cannot distinguish between FACT or FICTION !!

This STORY is a good mix of both - Singularity ? My Ass !!

OOPS - not literally my ass....

Nice one StangStar !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
flat

Whats he going to do if car gets a flat and some horny young man helps her with it?

She is pregnant with his child and the relationship is at it's peak and she fools around on him because she owes some rent?

He doesn't need another quantomly smart scientist but he does need somone who can make reasonable decisions.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
Contrived

The whole thing is just incredible contrived and implausible, you really have to be holding the idiot ball to buy almost any element of the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOOD BUT NOT GOOD

What I made of the story endwas a start to a cannibal stew all you need was a shit load of vegetables and a board across the top of the tub with a glass of wine on the board! And you got cunt and asshole under glass? Hannibal lector's favorite? Creepy hey! Happy Halloween everybody I LOVE You all GREG! BYE! OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Alice doesn't live here anymore?

In fact, she doesn't live anywhere anymore. A bit extreme at the end but OK if that's the way you want it. Might have been better if they could have maybe been fused permanently at the crotch???

A thoroughly enjoyable 5 star. Withe a cute joke at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great combo. Brilliant Physicist and beautiful cunt who ruins everything by letting another guy fuck her because she's too dumb to go to the police.

This one should have been listed under "PUSSY AND PIPE DREAMS".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A man has to protect his family, right ?

I liked it, some items are far fetched, but damit life is like that. You got it figured out and shit hits the fan.....lol

bill

5 I love these cool short FREE stories....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Feeling Disturbed

Love your work, and wait expectantly for your next yarn. Really enjoyed the fiery car story-waiting for the next chapter in that series.

This one "quantum entanglement" I enjoy the characters, especially the Professor and Chavonne. However, the casual way in which he murders two people is really disturbing, then fakes a tear to throw off the police. It always makes me ask is the good Professor a sociopath or even a psychopath. It just seems a little extreme form of retribution. True, its just a yarn, a work of fiction and a little drama a morality tale if you will, and does not need to adhere to a rational universe. Still a good yarn, thanks for your body of work I've read most of them quite a few times and always look forward to the next. I'd login and have my name up but I'm to lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Udder Nonsense!

Chavonne: I figured that you'd be in class until later. I'd let Greg have his little piece and he'd be out of our lives, problem solved.

I didn't enjoy anything that happened with him. I don't know if you remember this or not but I kept my clothes on while he fucked me.

And Then... Then she hugged me even tighter. "I love you Sam."

"I love you too Chavonne," I said meaning it.

Uggh :(

Sure, fuck the slut, but please, "I love you too"? OMG, how stupid and self-destructive can a man be? SHE'S A CHEATING SLUT!

Sue the slut for custody of your child and buy her a bus ticket to Whoreville. Send her to where she belongs!

SS06 is understudying Matt M. Writing about Clueless Cuckolds and wimpy RAAC

creampie eating metrosexuals.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
Well it is a fantasy, so let the mind take flight.

The above title says it all. It was a fun entertaing read.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
Contrived

It is just too contrived for him to go 9 years without learning about his daughter or going back to his hometown. Not to mention keep his position without fulfilling the requirements.

It completely broke my SoD.

He might have ignored everything from the girl that cheated on him, but she could have told him about the kid on those letter messages, or gone through his mom. Perhaps send a copy of the birth certificate, and if he was so famous, the news of him having a daughter should have gone through the local grapevine

scifigazscifigazover 8 years ago
Quality

Never mind the sex, the murder, its just plainly a very good story that made me smile at the end, well done.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
OPPOSITES ATTRACT AND LIKES REPEL

and like NASCAR can sub-particles use drafting to speed up to over-take the next in line, TK U MLJ LV NV

FarmerJGDFarmerJGDover 8 years ago
Smart?????

Ok , so this guy is suppose to be a real brain, but yet what he did was, in the eyes of the law, murder, maybe murder in the first degree. He should have stopped to think just a bit before he decided to electrocute his ex and her boy toy. But glad he did, and I really enjoyed the reading of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I stopped reading this with her excuse for sex with greg

That was the absolutely dumbest excuse for sex I've ever heard. she is and always will be a cheating CUNT SLUT...................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of my go to read again stories

Stang - not sure why but the story really appeals to me.it's like an itch which only demands you scratch it more. Thank you for not wasting my time. Please keep it up.

P.S. Also enjoyed FUR and BACK ON THE BLOCK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cheating Sluts x 2 + Wimp/Cuck Wannabe x 1 = 1Star

1. Alice cheats on Sam with Gregory Hawkes who punches Sam out without law enforcement or legal repercussions.

2.Sam divorcies Alice.

3. Sam becomes involved with Chavonne and establishes a long term mutually exclusive sexual relationship while supporting her completely.

4. Chavonne cheats on Sam with Gregory Hawkes and Sam gets punched out again without LE or Legal repercussions yet again.

5. Sam leaves HIS home for 10 years, leaving the cheating slut Chavonne to live in His home gratis.

6. Sam returns, accepts Samantha as his child without proof, accepts the slut Chavonne back into his life and marries her and MURDERS Alice.

FINIS, a contrived, convoluted exercise in justifying a Wimp/Cuckold Limp Dick of a neutered male/ certainly not a man and Ummm maybe just a bit immoral.

Just saying, YMMV

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Let' hope Sammi grows up to be intelligent and smart

I would be nice for one in their family to be both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To Much INTELLIGENCE

Over the years I've avidly read you stories and enjoye most of them, this story was going quit well until the end surely a highly INTELLIGENT character could fine a better way to dispatch his protagonists than to stoop to being a wonton murderer,

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 9 years ago
Interesting protagonist, but horrible heroine

It was interesting to see Sam grow, but I expected him to dump Chav completely. Her reason for cheating was so weak and asinine, that it rivals the stupidity in Forever Gone ,Forever You. What woman in her right mind would cheat on the love of her life? Specifically, why would she do it because of another guy hassling her? I can't believe Sam took her back, sure the timespan was 9 years, but the same guy ended up screwing both women!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cute!

Even offing the skank and the predator; still cute. Even darling. Should I feel guilty about that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
as always s nice one

Thanks ss. Another good one. Kept me entertained and interested through the whole story. Look forward to more.

Tin_KnockerTin_Knockerabout 9 years ago
Also a magizine called American Scientific?

Some commenters have said your stories follow a formula. This one certainly did not. I would like to read about the continuing adventures of Chavonne and Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupid is

as stupid does.

She was in a committed relationship,that kinda negates any promises of a sexual nature.

Pretty weak reason to have sex with someone else.

That said I suppose nine years is enough to get over it.

I would be worried she was dumb enough to fall for a practiced seducer though.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
SS06 makes you think!

I am not a complete BTB sort but I do lean in that direction. Reconciliation with a cheater is usually a no-no for me. However, this author really makes you think about the situation. I do have a real hard time with Chavonne's logic for cheating. She just found out she was pregnant by the man she loves, so she is going to cheat with Greg to get him out of her hair and settle a dubious debt she thought she had??? This is not a good way to start a relationship. I know this author likes to write about real stupid women who cheat but this is almost too much. On another note, I do enjoy this author's stories.

frazodfrazodover 9 years ago

Really liked this one. Rank it right up with the Savannah one.

Thanks....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A good Stang Story

But the crux of the story is that Chavonne cheated on Sam. AND, in his own house. AND, with the same guy that broke up his first marriage to Alice. AND punched Sam out.

Nope, Chavonne is a cheater, nothing else, no matter what the reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's what's inside that counts

Author does a great job of getting inside the minds and the hearts of the characters. Can't wait until Sammi is 18 and making the boys see stars mentally (thanks to daddy's genes) and physically (thanks to mommy's genes).

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Anonymous 6/15/2014

What do you mean "hooked up with AGAIN?"

She hooked up with Greg the ONE time, and even she admits it was stupid.

And if you're looking for reality you're looking in the wrong place!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story line

This story was so preposterous that it should never have been written. A dumb girl who thinks she owes a fuck to someone after being in another relationship? Then hooking up with him again later? The 9 year gap of the Professor not returning as he was still on the staff and owned the house was unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GREAT

The one word says it all. GREAT.

RealDocRealDocabout 10 years ago
You Ruined it!!

The vulgar speech is so totally inappropriate for the academic context. This started out a full 5 + and gradually moved to a 1. avg = 3.

teach1965teach1965about 10 years ago
OMG!

Suffice it to say this story was the best (in every way) of any I have read on this site in the last several years.

BesoinNormal69BesoinNormal69about 10 years ago
A great LW story in a world tuned upside down

I don't know how you come up with the worlds you put your characters in but please keep doing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

That was fantastic!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF SAVANTS

spew multitudes of platitudes, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 Star

Loved it.

WilsonMeisterWilsonMeisterover 10 years ago
5th time reading this…

I like to read this every 3/4 months, really perks with alot of humor.

One of Your Best yet…

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
jyst started and ROFLMFAO

One of my old teachers Professor Harry in VA once told me that Theoretical Physicists as a whole are so smart that we're stupid.

dkp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous