Quaranteam Aotearoa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His t-shirt went over his head and his shorts were off in a flash. Caleb stood there, knowing Ellie liked to look at him as much as he did at her. He was 185cm (6ft 1in) tall. He had a swimmer's build, broad shoulders tapering to an 87cm waist with long powerful legs that bore testimony to his time in the army. When Ellie wrapped her hand around his cock, often in preparation to take him into her hot mouth, her fingers did not meet and there was still a good slab of his length protruding from her hand. As Caleb was undressing, he heard Ellie gasp from the heat of the water as she immersed herself completely.

Caleb quickly climbed up the steps and stepped over the rim of the hot tub. Before he could sink fully into the water Ellie moved to his side. Wrapping her hand around the base of his hardening cock Ellie took it lovingly into her mouth. Caleb felt himself twitch involuntarily as she sucked the head. Pulling her head back slightly she moved her hand forward then dragged it back again, exposing the mushroom dome of his cock as she gently pulled his foreskin back. Moving forward again and taking his cock deeper into her mouth, her tongue slid over the exposed crown and down his shaft. Caleb groaned in pleasure. Ellie knew exactly how to arouse, tease, and pleasure him, keeping him on edge for ages. She continued to suck him, her touch featherlight.

"You bastard," she said, "I had to change my knickers twice this afternoon after you got my engine running."

Caleb grinned back at her, "You mean I shouldn't do that in future?" he asked.

Ellie's grip tightened perceptibly on his cock. "You dare stop and see what happens to you," she almost growled at him.

Caleb laughed and grabbed her under the armpits, lifting her out of the water so that they were face to face. Ellie did not release his cock but slackened her grip slightly. Caleb kissed Ellie, a deep soul-searing kiss. He manoeuvred Ellie so that her shoulders were resting against the side of the tub, positioning himself between her legs and, cupping her bottom in his hands, lifted her until her body was exposed to the night air. "Well," he said. "If you've been waiting that long I had best do something about it."

Starting at her knees, he trailed kisses up her left thigh, gently sucking and biting as he made his way to her centre. As he neared the junction of her legs, she pushed herself up and forward, trying to position his mouth on her molten cunt. Caleb blew a cool stream of air over the lips of her pussy. Then completely bypassing her slit he moved to her right knee and began the process all over again.

This time, however, when Caleb reached her core, Ellie brought her thighs together trapping him so that he could not move away. He started by licking along the outside of her pussy. Taking each of the inner lips into his mouth, he sucked on them, rolling the flesh between his lips and across his tongue. Ellie's movements became more urgent as she tried to get him to focus on her clit.

Caleb took his time, listening to Ellie groan and whimper. Finally, he pushed his tongue forward and, splitting her lips apart, ran it from the base to the tip. Ellie gasped as his tongue finally made contact with her clit, only to moan as he moved away to repeat the process, occasionally pushing his tongue deeper into her wet, sweet hole. Ellie started to beg for more. "Please Daddy," she cried, "stop fucking teasing me, I need to come so bad. Please, please suck my clit. Let me come." Caleb sucked her bud between his lips, flicking his tongue across its hard surface. He slid two fingers of his right hand into her wet, hot sheath and finding her G-spot began to stroke in time with his licks. Ellie's moans turned to grunts as she neared her climax. "Oh God, I'm cumming," she cried out. Her pussy clenched down on his fingers and her thighs gripped the side of his head, squeezing down on his ears. Caleb did not stop what he was doing, knowing that she could roll straight into a second orgasm if he continued. He kept pumping his fingers in and out of her hole and sucking on her clit. "Ohhh......ohh.....ohhh, you bastarrrrrd," she shouted as a second bigger orgasm hit her. Ellie pushed Caleb's head away slightly. As he looked up at her, he could see her still pulsing and shaking with aftershocks of pleasure. "Enough Daddy," Ellie moaned at him, "I need a moment." She looked at Caleb with a glint in her eyes. "Your turn Daddy," she cooed.

Caleb pushed himself to the opposite side of the tub and raised his torso up so that he floated on the water, his cock was rock hard sticking up above the surface. The change in temperature caused him to shudder slightly but all of that was forgotten as Ellie slid between his legs and grasped his shaft. The warmth of her hand was yet another sensation enhancing his arousal. Caleb felt a trickle of the hot water over his pulsating shaft. The hand holding his cock began to move up and down its length. The pressure was light, just teasing him. Each time a part of his shaft was exposed to the night air, the sensation of cold would shoot through him. Another trickle of water, the hand kept moving up and down. Caleb was almost mesmerised by the feel and rhythmic cadence of Ellie's attentions. A fourth trickle of water, this time followed by a stream of cool air being blown over the head of his cock. Then, just as he was finished reacting to each individual sensation, he felt a soft, wet heat descended about two inches over his cock. Caleb felt Ellie run her tongue around the crown of his cock, he groaned in pleasure.

Ellie lifted her head. "You like that, Daddy?" she asked. She ran her tongue from base to tip on the underside of his shaft. Caleb just groaned again. Ellie once more took his length in her mouth. She was applying a little more pressure to her actions this time, taking him deeper, deeper into her mouth. Caleb could feel all of the individual sensations melding into one long stream of pleasure. He also knew that Ellie could keep him just on the edge for ages. Caleb lost track of time; time was irrelevant when the pleasure was this good. Ellie lifted her head off his length. "I want you inside me Daddy. I need that beautiful cock in my hot pussy right now," The last two words were spoken with a petulant tone to them; If they'd been on dry land Caleb could see Ellie stomping a foot to emphasise her need.

"Your wish my angel," Caleb replied.

They both stood on the seat that ran around the inside of the tub. Ellie bending forward at the waist, Caleb positioned himself behind her and, taking hold of his shaft, gently rubbed it between the lips of Ellie's slit. Ellie whined, "Stop teasing me, you bastard. Fuck me, fuck me now. Please Daddy, fuck my sticky hot little hole, Fuck meeeeeeee."

On the last word, Caleb had punched forward, burying himself in her pussy. He held still as Ellie quaked, seemingly cumming just from him entering her. Caleb did not give her chance to recover from that initial rush. He pulled out slowly, until just his tip was buried in her slit, then pushed back in hard and fast. Ellie grunted, her legs continuing to quiver. Caleb started to move in and out of her, his motions creating small tsunamis each time he thrust forward and back.

Ellie found her voice once more. "That's it, Daddy. Fuck me, use me, own me. Drill my dripping hole. I'm still cumming Daddy, I haven't stopped since you put it in. Harder, please harder. I want to feel all that wonderful cum fill my soggy little hole. Oh fuck, oh fuck, here's a big oneeeeeeeee."

The walls of Ellie's pussy gripped Caleb along his length; he kept his pace, thrusting fast and deep. He gripped her hips tighter, she had gone limp from his relentless pounding. Suddenly her eyes opened, and she pushed up on her hands lifting her torso out of the water. Moving his right hand from her hip Caleb grasped her breast, mauling it and pulling hard on her nipple. The mix of pain and pleasure was taking its toll on both their bodies.

Ellie spoke again. "Ohh you bastard, I'm going to cum again. Of fuck, oh Daddy, it's a big one, it's a fucking huge one. C'mon Daddy fill my little pussy. I want to feel the heat of cum deep inn my body. Pound me hard."

Caleb knew that when she came, he would be right there with her. It started as a growl low in Ellie's chest. Caleb could feel the vibrations of it through the breast he was holding. It quickly turned into an unintelligible shout. Ellie started to shake and jerk; Caleb could feel it as Ellie's orgasm hit her. Her pussy seemed to grip him even harder. Caleb let out a large grunt of his own as his cum blasted out of his cock filling Ellie as she loved, setting off one last orgasm in her. Both of them were breathing hard as they sank back down in the water, Ellie sitting in Caleb's lap, him still inside her but softening rapidly. They kissed deeply, each basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Ellie giggled.

"What is it?" Caleb asked.

"I just hope my legs are working again by the time we're ready to start walking tomorrow," She smiled at him.

"A good night's sleep and we'll be right," Caleb smirked back at her.

"Right," Ellie said, "Last one to bed had to clean the tub out."

Caleb leapt out of the water following her fleeing figure. They each grabbed a towel and raced into the house. Soon the house closed up, lights off, and they were sound asleep. The pool could wait until morning.

16:30 Thursday 17 th December 2020

Caleb opened the front door, his rucksack over one shoulder. He took it through to the laundry room. Six days of hiking and staying in DOC cabins that did not have facilities like washing machines meant that there was a stack of clothes to be washed.

The getaway had been great. A chance to get out into the bush, to feel fresh air, the smell of trees, and the sounds of New Zealand wildlife around them. Two different North Island walks, one two days and the other three, with half a day's travel between them.

Usually, they bumped into someone on one of these walks, Kiwis loved the great outdoors, but on these occasions, they saw no one. Caleb thought people must still be playing it safe, even though restrictions were at the lowest level, and you could do just about everything you wanted.

He heard a noise behind him and seeing Ellie with her pack, headed in the same direction, he moved quickly out of the way. Ellie swung the rucksack off, putting it down beside Caleb's.

"You get the rest of the stuff out of the truck, and I'll check the animals?" she asked looking up at him.

Caleb nodded and turned to head towards the front door. Ellie headed to the back door to where the animals were.

"I was thinking, a shower followed by a quick easy dinner and an early night. That sound good to you?" Ellie asked as they went their separate ways. They had left enough food and water for the animals during their absence and their neighbour had said they would look in on the animals, but Ellie wanted to check them anyway.

"Sounds perfect angel," Caleb called back as he headed out.

13:00 Friday 18 th December 2020

Caleb and Ellie were kept busy all morning and into the afternoon. The veggie garden needed some tending, as well, some of the early tomatoes in the greenhouse were ready for harvesting. It was sometime after one when they decided to break for lunch. It was while they were eating that Caleb finally decided to look at his phone. He checked his email, personal not work. He was, after all, on holiday, so he didn't want to be distracted from enjoying his time off. Finally, he opened Stuff, the local news site.

'DuoHalo ravages New Zealand population.'

The headline almost shouted at him. There was no other story visible, most unusual as normally you could find bylines for several stories on the home page. His blood ran cold. It had happened, despite all of the assurances to the contrary, it had fucking happened. Caleb tapped the link and when the page opened, he continued to read.

'New Zealanders thought that the measures put in place to safeguard them were working and, to an extent, they were. The isolations and Managed Isolation Quarantine (MIQ) points of entry did much to limit the spread of Covid throughout the country. However, none of the measures in place were sufficient to prevent DuoHalo from reaching New Zealand. According to sources at the Ministry of Health, it was believed that New Zealand was safe from DuoHalo as our borders were so tightly controlled, sadly this was not the case.'

'How DuoHalo reached New Zealand shores is unclear. What is known is that DuoHalo spreads quickly with fatal consequences. As at the time of this report over sixty per cent of the population is dead, and a further five per cent dying.'

Caleb raised his head from the screen, a look of horror on his face. Didn't the government have any contingency plans in place? Why the fuck did it get so bad and so quickly. His anger swiftly started to rise. How could they have been so arrogant as to not have backup plans? Those total fucking bunch of fucking muppets. In his last conversation with Sam, back in the first week of December, she had talked about a vaccine being rolled out across Australia. She didn't have any details, she was waiting to be notified when she would receive it, but they had a cure. So why didn't New Zealanders?

"Are you reading this?" he asked Ellie.

She looked up from the book she was reading.

"What's that?" she asked.

He spun his phone around so that she could see the headline. Her eyes took a moment to register what she was seeing but when she did her eyes opened wide. She grabbed the phone from his hand and started to read. Suddenly her hand went to her mouth.

"It says that everyone between the ages of twelve and seventeen is dead. A whole generation wiped out," she said.

There were tears starting to form in her eyes.

"That means.....that means."

She couldn't end the sentence, but Caleb didn't need her to. Caleb was an only child, but Ellie had an older brother and sister, and they had children, teens Sofie 15, Jayden 14 and Ryan 12; they would all be dead, killed by this virus. Quickly rising out of his chair Caleb and moved around to where Ellie was seated. He wrapped his arms around her from behind, squeezing gently, holding her close. Tilting her head back She leaned against his chest. Caleb could see her tears running freely down her cheeks. They stayed like that for several minutes, both absorbed in their grief. Caleb hadn't known the teens as long as Ellie, but he'd known them long enough. They were great kids, more than kids, young people. It was obvious that Sofie was bound for uni. She was bright, thoughtful, and kind. She wasn't yet sure what she was going to study but whatever it was you knew that she would put everything into it. Ryan, Sofie's brother, quiet, reserved, and a bit of a nerd with all the intelligence of his older sister. Jayden, their cousin, a bit of a lad but still generous and kind-hearted.

The last time they'd spoken they'd been doing some fencing work around the property, back in November. Jayden was staying with his aunt and uncle while his parents had a weekend away. He enjoyed the physical labour, helping Ellie and Caleb around the place. Caleb had paid him for his work, stating that a good job should be rewarded. The lad beamed at Caleb, he told his uncle about a game he wanted for his PS4, and the rest of the money would go into his savings. Caleb was impressed by his maturity and common sense. Jayden had asked Caleb about his time in the army and Caleb had told him, warts and all. Jayden had been thoughtful that evening. He told Caleb and Ellie that he was going to think about enlisting, but that he didn't know which branch he wanted to choose, what with Ellie being Navy and Caleb Army. Caleb and Ellie made sure to get him to promise that, if he chose a career in the forces, his parents would know it was his decision and no one else's. Now all those possibilities, those dreams, those futures were gone. Snuffed out by something so small you couldn't see it but all too deadly.

"I need to ring them," Ellie said starting up out of her chair, "Amanda and Robert."

Caleb released his hold on her. She moved across the dining room to the kitchen to get her phone. Ellie picked her phone up and started tapping in the contact details for her sister, Amanda. The wait seemed interminable but was only about fifteen seconds. "Voicemail," Ellie said with a quaver in her voice, "Hi Manda, please, please, ring me as soon as you get this. Love you, bye." Ellie lowered the phone and looked at Caleb. Her eyes seemed wide, and they were wet with tears. Her mouth opening and closing as no words came out.

"Ellie," Caleb said quietly. "Phone Robert, you need to talk to your brother as well."

Ellie nodded, looking down at her phone, then back at Caleb.

"Phone Robert now, let's see how he is," he repeated.

Caleb's words seemed to break through her immobility. She looked at the phone again and entered Robert's details. This time she put the phone on speaker. The phone rang six times but was answered before a seventh. "Hello?" The voice at the other end sounded harsh. They could hear someone breathing noisily. "Robert, Robert, is that you?" Ellie asked, the fear palpable in her voice.

"Hey sis, yes it's me,"

"Robert, I'm so sorry. We didn't know about any of this. We've been away," there was a note of guilt in her voice. Guilt that she hadn't been there when her family needed her.

"Hey," Robert replied, "hey, come on now. Nobody knew this was coming," Robert broke off, they could hear him coughing, his breathing laboured.

"Where's Barbara? We'll come and get you," Ellie said.

"No," Robert responded, his voice sounding firmer for that one word before he again began coughing.

"You are NOT to come here," he ordered weakly. "Barbara's here beside me. We're both infected and you sound okay. We don't want to infect you. There's no cure you know."

Ellie was weeping openly now, unable to speak. Caleb took the phone from her, "Robert, Caleb here. You sure man? We can be there in about 30 minutes."

"Don't Caleb please. I couldn't stand the thought that we'd infected you too. You stay safe, look after my little sister. Maybe you'll get lucky or something. Go well Caleb, see you on the other side."

The phone went dead. Ellie flung herself at Caleb, burying her head in his chest. She was weeping openly now, her shoulders shaking up and down in time with her tears. Caleb could do no more than hold her tight.

***

They stood, holding each other for a long while.

"Right," Caleb said. "We need to find out what the hell's going on. We can't help anyone blind." He took Ellie's hand and guided her to their shared office upstairs. Gently, taking her by the shoulders, Caleb pushed her into her chair. He pressed the button to bring her laptop to life.

"Let's find out everything we can about this DuoHalo" he stated. "The more we know, the better prepared we are to fight it."

Pushing his anger and frustration down Caleb moved across to his own desk, turning his computer on as he sat. Over the next few hours, they scrolled through what information they could find. Starting with local news sites, they first read the Stuff article in full. They then searched the other New Zealand sites, Newshub and the New Zealand Herald. All three of these seemed understandably focused on the impact on the people of New Zealand. The virus, as he knew, affected men much worse than women, the deaths were proportionally much higher amongst males, four men dead for every female. Australia had been dealing with the consequences of DuoHalo since early in the year, and, just like New Zealand, their authorities had kept it from the public until recently but at least they had plans in place, they had a cure. Caleb chose not to pursue that line of thinking for now, he needed to focus on understanding what was going on.