All Comments on 'Quaranteam - AU Ch. 02'

by SilverRyden

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
tjb50caltjb50cal9 months ago

wow intense and heated, got to be hell on your system to go that extreme with viruses , miriam mentioned here is the same from Northwest story line?

GrttrnGrttrn9 months ago

Already looking forward to the next chapter. Great story within the quaranteam universe.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Miriam here is wife of "Zeke" and apparently mother of Talia.

Miriam of NW is single USAF Col and I suspect will end up on Harrison Black's "team".

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really like this as I do the other Quaranteam stories. Interested to see where this goes. Keep it up. Looking forward to the next chapter

MehntalityMehntality9 months ago

Great entry into the Quaranteam universe! I've been wanting to see this from the Australian perspective since its been confirmed they were ground zero for the whole thing. This is a perfect minimum length as well...though I tend to like longer stories myself. Keep up the good work man, top notch!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very strongly implied that the Miriam here is Miriam Becker, Talia's mother, thus, an Israeli citizen.

Connor's crazed public confession was a little too convenient.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One9 months ago

Connor had a mental break down. Its the many reason why I don't question it. When people snap, they do crazy shit. Its more a question of how in the living fuck did he did ahold of that strain of DuoHulo or however you spell it. That's not something you get off the streets so this means he is connected to someone who is turning out this shit. So instead of hanging the fucker they are going to need to get him to talk.

raven_nomadraven_nomad9 months ago

Absolutely love this one. Keep up the great storytelling. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More please. Outstanding story.

ThePantsmanThePantsman9 months ago

Top work integrating the canon of the original into this part of the franchise. To have it so early and create a moment of jeopardy was great. I hope you continue to create characters of variable story arc utility rather than the temptation to have them part of a happily ever after utopia.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyed the story very much, look forward to how things develop.

cindyp1976cindyp19768 months ago

i'm loving this story and can't wait for more

ruddygoreruddygore8 months ago

Good so far. I know you're the author and it's your story, but could you please have the women doing more than just thinking about when they'll get their next dose? I prefer stories where the women are more than just cum dumps for the man.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Great story thus far, looking forward to the next chapter. Hope it comes sooner than later

Scores a well deserved 5/5

HornERabbitHornERabbit8 months ago

Quaranteam worldwide. Great start!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done. Love the way you linked your story with CP's part of Quaranteam, Phil's tale re the attempted kidnapping of him by Australian operatives. Your story is excellent so please keep it coming.

The2thdocThe2thdoc8 months ago

Great addition to the quaranteam story line! Anxiously awaiting more chapters.

KernflakesKernflakes8 months ago

Great spin-off. Hope your feeling better. Get well soon. Looking forward to the next part!

NursesNurses8 months ago

I have a Quaranteam Jones. It needs feeding

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Waiting...waiting!

alsithalsith6 months ago

"When they spent time together, she felt like was the centre of his universe."

-> Missing "she" before "was".

(Ask otterly who I am if you want additional pre-publication proof reading)

GodultraGodultra3 months ago

I enjoy the original (CP’s) but 2 chapters in and loving this more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverRyden@SilverRyden
One of the boys. Usually a lurker, ideas and momentum compelled me to put pen to paper once again. I hope you enjoy. 29/4/24 - QT:AU Chapter 11 uploaded for publishing. Thanks for waiting. The new project just needs some tweaking and I'll release Ch1 of that too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES