Quaranteam - AU Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You came here thinking to make me yours. Well, the tables have turned, my dear. I am going to. Make. You. Mine."

"Please! Yes! Do it!" Talia warbled the last, overwhelmed as Ty's domineering words drilled their way into her consciousness.

Still wet with a combination of love juices and semen, he slid in smoothly, triggering Talia into another orgasm, stronger than any she'd experienced before, courtesy of the priming phenomenon. He reached down, taking a hold of Lottie's head and pulling her up sharply, sealing her lips as she once again squeaked in surprise. This time, she was positioned above Talia's head, and the younger woman wasted no time once she'd recovered from her orgasm and began devouring the voluptuous redhead between gasps as Ty pounded into her. He was careful not to be too rough with them, but his instincts said that this was fine for these two, and he'd always trusted his instincts.

He flipped Lottie around and the pair kissed again, breaking apart only as Talia screamed her pleasure into Lottie's mouth every few minutes. The first release had allowed him some leeway, and since he was no longer on edge, he was able to take long, powerful strokes for several minutes before the urge overtook him once again, and he hilted himself before the inevitable explosion. Talia's back arched wildly as it happened, and Lottie was nearly bucked right off before Ty caught her and held her tightly to him. He nuzzled into Lottie's neck from behind as he deposited his load into Talia, finally clearheaded enough to hear the words being uttered by Lettie and now echoed by Talia.

"Imprinting...Imprinting..."

"Well fuck me. They weren't lying..."

He pulled his still-hard member out of Talia, wondering briefly if he'd made a mistake in taking the pill given him by Ben. As it slipped out from Talia, it slapped Lottie between the legs, prompting her to release another squeak of surprise. Nibbling at the lobe, Ty whispered in her ear.

"You and I, for once, share a secret, don't we Lottie? One you never told Lettie about." His hands were still wrapped tightly around her, and he shifted them now; one to cup her mons and other wrapping gently around her throat. All the while he was rubbing his erection between her legs. "Would you like to explore that lightly now? Your sister is out, and there is no audience. She won't wake while we do this. So, shall we have some fun of our own, pet?"

Lottie shivered in his arms, almost achieving an orgasm simply from the words. A few years ago, she'd developed a curiosity towards the BDSM scene and had asked Ty to go to a club with her so she could observe it. She'd known that Ty would be the safe option, instead of her sister, who had expressed disinterest in the whole thing beforehand. They had gone, and while neither of the pair had been unable to take their eyes from the scenes of domination and submission, both had been looking at different things. Lottie had asked to speak to one of the participants after, and the three of them had a long discussion about the subject.

She loved the idea of relinquishing control to a trusted partner; letting them own her fully, at least during that intimate moment. Her inner heart, betraying her head, had Ty in that position of power. She had known she would become aroused at the thought but hadn't anticipated completely flooding the liner she'd put in earlier. For Ty, he was naturally drawn to the dominant side. The responsibility, the control. The fact that his partner would need absolute trust in him to leave herself at his mercy. He felt a little bad that it was Lottie who appeared in his mental images, but here that only served to arouse him further. Now, they could act on it, and it seemed to Ty that she was still a fan of the idea as she replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Yes, sir."