All Comments on 'Quaranteam - AU Ch. 03'

by SilverRyden

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
tjb50caltjb50cal7 months ago

great update and interesting point of view from new characters, the company mentioned in this story is also mentioned in another story, but its location is in the US....the story is not in the quaranteam story arc but does have Aussie links, the main character is the owner of the company ,and gets married to an Aussie...https://literotica.com/s/heavy-traffic, maybe they could be added to the story arc?

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One7 months ago

Good stuff all around.

MakehandpartyMakehandparty7 months ago

This variation of the Quaranteam universe is my favorite. Nit that the others are bad, just that this one this one is so well conceived and executed. My only negative note is that like anything good, it is a long wait until the next installment.

GrttrnGrttrn7 months ago

Great character development, excellent side storyline in the quaranteam universe

Smartest1Smartest17 months ago

Very good. One thing, apart from the original story-line, that's very similar, is the completely useless outdated notion of monogamy and lack of understanding by the protagonist of the dire situation and bigger picture. Still, of course, 5 stars

The2thdocThe2thdoc7 months ago

Through me off for a minute jumping in to new characters like that, but once my brain booted up and I realized where you were going I really enjoyed it!

KernflakesKernflakes7 months ago

Enjoyed the multiple POVs in this. Very good story line. Can't wait for more.

GrubermanGruberman7 months ago

Agree with makehandparty

dapidapi7 months ago

Good start on the story. Typical Ozzie yarn with lots of profanity, a bit of Pratchettian absurdity and just to keep it real we have a bunch of Bruces gearing up for a knife fight. The only thing we are missing is a bloke running around yelling "Strewth! It's a big un! I'm gonna touch it!"

Can't wait for the next installment.

robots101robots1017 months ago

The worst thing about this story so far is knowing I must wait for the next chapter.

NursesNurses7 months ago

tjb50cal is full of it. That story is nothing at all like the Quaranteam stories. He is just fishing for readers.

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Top read.

Well worth the 5/5 lm giving it.

Wish l could give it more.

ThePantsmanThePantsman7 months ago

Umm a 7 foot dude with only a 6 inch cock is odd.

SilverRydenSilverRyden7 months agoAuthor

@ThePantsman you're absolutely right. I forgot to change that when I made Ray taller than I originally intended. As much as it may end up breaking continuity, I'll adjust that in the future.

ShareddespairShareddespair7 months ago

Really enjoying the AU version. Ranking it above UK and on par with North West so far with potential to be #2 after the original. Was very nervous to see how us Aussies would be depicted and aside from one 'cobber' that was played for laughs have been impressed. Dougie Walters is a nice reference too. Keen as for next instalment.

Carnes8004Carnes80047 months ago

Great. But waiting 2 months for the next installment was unbearable. Stay safe

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Started out good but like the UK one, all the women are bisexual!! And the odds of that are?!! Or did all the straight women die from the virus? Has typical ozzie humour but would they say ass 1 minute and Arse the next? Though the swearing is about right!! When are we going to see the New Zealand side and being 3 hours from Oz, a bloody good ANZAC get together, or in this case fuck together!! And to the author, have some of the women hetro just like the original as it gives more dimension to the story. That way you get 1 to 1 with the protagonists and 50% that, the rest bi's with the 3 or 4 some's otherwise all bisexual feels like just titillation for the lad's reading this....

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop7 months ago

Thoroughly enjoying the Oz perspective , well done and keep up the great work

cindyp1976cindyp19766 months ago

this one is good it ranks right up there with the original and NW and slightly above Quaranteam: Team Tim that I just found yesterday. I can't wait to see where you take this since this chapter is very different from the last two but if Rayne is going to continue to pop up and you are going to continue writing for him also (which I think would be great) I would split it into two different stories like Quaranteam: AU - Rayne's point of view - Chapter 01 or something like that.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

I'm already liking this variant of the Quaranteam Universe a whole lot. The few Aussies I ran into during my military service convinced me that those of you from Oz, really do have a different slant on life. In my mind, I think of the English-speaking world as a whole bunch of groups separated by a common language (a very broad take on a quote from Winston Churchill). I think we are all more than a bit bonkers..... Who in their right mind would ever invent a game like Cricket? We Americans have one of the great clown shows of all times taking place in our national capitol with our tripod government (legislature, executive, and jurisprudence) led by a bunch of senile old bats. The most effective method of handling virtually any problem is aptly demonstrated by the Aussies by simply opening another beer, and singing loudly. We are a bunch of loonies who think we can run the world's insane asylum by beating all the other loonies over their heads with marshmallows, or some other equally ineffective device. I love this universe that shows us how utterly ridiculous a bureaucracy can look/be/operate in time of stress or panic. Well done to SilverRyden, CorruptingPower, BreakTheBar, and any others who are working on Quarateam variants.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Being the younger brother of these two, I can surmise that you are a young man of good character.

Small grammar note: she – the speaker – was not the younger brother of the two girls. He was.

As you are the younger brother of these two… I can surmise….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverRyden@SilverRyden
One of the boys. Usually a lurker, ideas and momentum compelled me to put pen to paper once again. I hope you enjoy. 29/4/24 - QT:AU Chapter 11 uploaded for publishing. Thanks for waiting. The new project just needs some tweaking and I'll release Ch1 of that too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES