Quaranteam - AU Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two laughed and the tension was broken. It was good timing on their part, as Lottie pulled up to the house just as they got their laughter under control.

Ty was waiting for them in the living room, book in hand. He hadn't heard the car pull up, and though he had the book open, he wasn't actually reading it, fully absorbed in his mental preparation, though having headphones in certainly didn't help matters. After the conference, he had given Talia some love too, and now, both she and Lettie were sleeping in one of the spare bedrooms. He had cleaned up and gone downstairs, trying to get himself into the appropriate mindset for the events to come. He was so focused that he never noticed when the pair entered the house. It took Lottie sliding over the armrest of his recliner and depositing herself onto his lap to bring him out of his head. He reacted smoothly though, dropping the book and wrapping a hand behind her head to draw her into a kiss.

"Hello, my sweet. Glad to see you got home in good time. Where's...ah." Ty turned his head to see Alice fidgeting in the doorway. "Welcome, beautiful."

Lifting himself and Lottie out of the recliner, he set her down on her feet and strode over to his newest partner. He reached out, and Alice tentatively took his hand, only to find herself pulled strongly into his arms. She wanted to bury her face in that broad chest, but one of his hands pulled her chin upwards to look at him.

"This is your last chance to change your mind, beautiful. If you continue, you become mine. That means forever, beautiful, so think very carefully."

Alice felt her body quivering at the word 'forever'.

"You understand who I am, correct? I don't mean my name. I mean -"

"I do. Unless I have read you completely wrong, your desire is for me to control you fully. Which is why I will establish certain directives for you. These directives override everything else. Any other order you are given will be executed within the bounds of them, but I won't go into any more detail until you give me your answer."

Alice mulled it over for a moment. "Can I ask you to promise me one thing?"

"Depends on what it is."

"Can you promise that you won't stop me from doing my job? I love being a doctor. I love helping people. Please. Please don't take that from me."

Ty stared at her for a moment. "Why would you even consider that a possibility?"

"Because my last partner wanted that. He tried to order me to quit. He wanted me to stay at home all the time so I could service him whenever he wanted. He wanted a prize."

"I'm not that guy. I want you to continue your work unless it becomes detrimental to your own health. I do understand how much stress the job puts on you, so I will keep an eye out for that."

She finally broke eye contact and buried her face in the big man's chest. "Then I accept. I submit to your care, sir."

Ty shifted his hand from her chin to the back of her head, pulling her into a powerful kiss. He could feel her melting against him and moved his other hand from her back to that delicious ass. He gave it a squeeze as he pulled away from the kiss, grinning at the raw lust in her eyes.

"I should ask, how do you feel about children? I'm sure at some point we will be required to have them, but I won't make you until you're ready."

"I want children. I'm not currently on birth control either, since I was between partners and, well, my last few partners were women. I want to show my grandmother my children as soon as I can, so I am ready."

"Then let me tell you those directives I spoke of, beautiful. First and most importantly, at no time will you obey an order that will cause you harm. You will immediately tell me if that is ever the case and I will correct it."

"I understand."

"Second, while I understand that you wish for me to have complete control over you, I am requiring you to handle your most basic needs by yourself. That means eating and drinking, going to the toilet and sleeping, do not require my permission. You may still ask if we are together, but I expect that for the most part, you will take care of those things on your own. If it helps, consider it a standing order to take care of those needs autonomously."

"Yes, sir."

"Third, I don't know how much weight you give to the use of title, but I don't particularly care for it outside of moments of passion. So, you will address me by name unless we are in private. I will consider your using my name as the equivalent of you calling me 'sir' or 'master'."

This made her smile. "Yes, Tiberius."

Lottie's eyes went wide as it dawned on her. Other than the first time Alice had called him 'Mr. Marshall' in the hospital, she had not once used his name over the course of the day.

"Alice...you knew from the very beginning you were going to say yes, didn't you?"

The shorter woman smiled. "If he had not shown any inclination for the lifestyle, I wouldn't have. But he did, and I am tired of looking in the mirror for my collar, Charlotte. Like I said to you in the car, sometimes you just know. I think, once Tiberius realised what I was, he knew too." She turned her head back to look at Ty and spoke again. "Tiberius, may I make a request of you?"

"Ask."

"May I have Charlotte join us tonight? For my first session with you I would like to have her beside me."

Ty smiled and extended a hand towards Lottie, who rushed into his embrace. "Lottie is always welcome in my bed, beautiful. I won't ask about it now, but I'd like the two of you to tell me about your relationship sometime. For now, let's go upstairs. I have no plans to imprint you here in the living room."

Upstairs, Lettie and Alice found something they hadn't quite expected. On Ty's dresser lay two boxes, each with a card bearing one of their names on it. He nodded his head towards them, and the pair moved to the dresser, opening their individual boxes.

Inside each box lay a silk band with a shining silver clasp. Lotties was a deep forest green with silver embroidery, while the one in Alice's hand was a perfect azure blue, likewise with silver embroidery.

"Colours to complement your eyes, and silver to mark you as mine." Ty had stepped up to them, placing a hand on their cheeks. "I understand the desire for formality in these things. Those bands are ones you can wear in public. They're stylish enough to be considered chokers, though those within the lifestyle will understand them for what they are. I won't insist you wear them during work, but you may if you desire. As for something more functional, we'll consider that as we explore one another."

Alice simply stared at the silk before closing the box and holding it close. "Once you put it on me, Tiberius, the only time I will ever take it off is to bathe or clean it. Thank you."

Lottie was still looking between her own box and Tiberius. "Since I'm not a complete submissive, I wasn't sure you wanted this from me, Ty."

"What I want is for you to understand that I want you beside me until the day one or both of us pass on. That goes for every member of this family, but with you and Alice, I can show it more tangibly with this. Don't worry. I have something else in mind for Lettie and Talia. They won't be left out."

The pair of smiles directed at Ty could have powered a small city and he smiled back, before letting that smile turn wicked.

"Wonderful. Now, undress each other. Slowly."

Ty would have considered it a win if clothes had just gone flying. Instead, he was treated to the sight of two drop-dead gorgeous women locked in a sensual dance. They were clearly very familiar with each other as the hands roamed and clothing was shed. They exchanged several gentle kisses every time their faces came close to one another. He had already been able to smell Alice's arousal; now Lottie's was added to the mix, leaving a heady musk in the air that brought him to full attention.

As the last scrap of clothing left their bodies, they stood to attention in front of Ty and waited. Ty got a good eyeful of Lottie but focused on Alice. As he'd suspected, the doctor, while not soldier fit, was healthy, with a bit of extra flesh here and there. There was a small tattoo just at the edge of her bikini line, a flower of some sort. He'd ask about it another time. When his eyes reached her chest, they stopped. Her breasts were proudly on display, with only the smallest amount of sag despite their size. Each was crowned with a small areola, about the size of a fifty-cent piece, tinted slightly darker than her pale brown skin.

"Next, undress me. Alice, you start from the bottom. Lottie, from the top."

Hands continued to roam, but now Ty added his own; stroking and prodding, pinching and flicking. Lottie eventually stiffened and began to shudder as he rubbed her clit, but Alice found herself unable to reach that peak. Fully naked by this point, Ty was stimulating her relentlessly, driving her into a frenzy.

"Tiberius, please. Sir, Master, let me cum!"

"You won't be able to, beautiful. The serum, for whatever reason, blocks it until you get that little bit of me to start the process." He kept his voice gentle as he said that, then shifted into his command tone, the words snapping out. "Both of you, on your knees. Side by side. Alice, keep playing with yourself. Lottie, pass me the boxes first."

They both jumped to obey and Ty took the green silk band in his hands, looking down at Lottie as she gazed up at him with those spectacular green eyes.

"There are a number of ways I could go about this, but I think simple is best for now. Charlotte. My Lottie. I will ask you one final time. In your own voice, with your own words, answer me. By the act of placing this mark around your neck, I take up the responsibility of your care. Your happiness and well-being become my responsibility, as mine becomes yours. Do you accept my collar and what it entails?"

Her gaze never wavered. "I accept. Mark me as yours, my master, my love."

Ty had made sure he could close and open the clasp on the chokers without looking before the pair had arrived home. As much as neither woman would have blamed him for fumbling, his own pride prevented him from letting that be a factor. He bent, sliding the silk around her neck and adjusting it until it was just the appropriate length.

As Ty brought the ends of the choker together, it was as though all sound in the world ceased. Alice stopped her fingers, her eyes fixed on the moment. Lottie stared into Ty's eyes as the click of the clasp signalled the binding of their fates. Ty pulled Lottie to her feet and kissed her savagely, groping her breasts and twisting both nipples gently as he did.

"You are mine forever, my sweet. And now, I promised you a punishment, but anything detailed will have to wait until I am finished adding your new sister to our family. So..."

Ty picked her up bodily and threw her onto the bed, drawing a small shriek from her as he mounted her afterwards. He grabbed her wrists and raised them over her head, her eyes going wide as she heard another click and the cuffs locked and held her. Ty's wicked grin had returned. He reached over to the bedside table, pulling something small and pink out of a drawer. Three small bullet vibrators rested in his hand and his grin widened as he pressed one into her and attached the other two to her nipples. She was squirming instantly, letting out small moans.

"Let those titillate you until I am done here. But it wouldn't be much of a punishment if I just left you there, now would it? You're not allowed to orgasm until I give you permission, love. Enjoy."

Ty leaned down and gave the squirming redhead another savage kiss before returning to stand in front of Alice once again. He took the azure band in his hands, running his fingers over the fine silk as he stared down at the woman who was about to turn herself entirely into his possession.

"For you, Alice, I think the words we exchange should be slightly different, but no less meaningful. Alice Rai. In your own voice, with your own words, answer me. By the act of placing this mark around your neck, I take up the responsibility of your care. Your happiness and well-being become my responsibility, as mine becomes yours. To the outside world, you will ever be the beautiful, capable doctor, but in private, you are mine and will obey me in all things except that which would violate the tenets I have set before you. I will do my utmost to be the master you desire. Do you accept my collar and what it entails?"

Alice shuddered, the spikes of pleasure still overwhelming her senses. "I accept! You were my master from the moment you laid eyes on me! Claim me, sir."

Ty brought the choker down towards her neck, brushing the tips of his fingers across her lips as they passed. "Alice. When the clasp of this choker closes, I want you to take me into your mouth. No need to go deep, just enough that you get my pre-cum on your tongue. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Ty had brought the ends together as he spoke, and Alice opened her mouth, lining up with Ty's throbbing member.

"As of this moment, you are mine, Alice." He put as much gravitas into his voice as he could and the clasp clicked shut.

The frenzied woman drove forwards, taking the tip into her mouth and licking at the head, only for it to pop back out as her legs spasmed and the titanic orgasm took her, crashing over her again and again as the piled-up pleasure released all at once. Her back arched and she squirted, screaming her satisfaction.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Tiberius, I have never cum that hard in my life. Thank you! Thank you!"

"I wish I could take the credit for that, beautiful, but the serum did the heavy lifting and from everything I've been told, the next one will be even better. Now, once your legs stop shaking, get up and you can help me torment Lottie. Am I correct in my assumption that the two of you were more than just friends?"

"Yes, sir. It wasn't for very long, but we had plenty of fun together."

Ty felt the smile on his face grow wicked once more. "Good. Then you'll know exactly what to do when I press your face between her legs. Do not allow her to cum without permission."

He watched as Alice got her feet under her and reached down to pull the diminutive woman up. He repeated the same thing he did to Lottie, kissing her and twisting her nipples gently before pushing her gently onto the bed and between Lottie's legs.

"Retrieve the vibrator I pushed into her. You're not allowed to use your hands, beautiful, so you best put that tongue to work." Ty gave her ass a quick slap to reinforce his words and then reached around to give her nipples another, sharper twist. All the while, he ground up against her, teasing but not penetrating. Alice gasped at the sudden sensations, but dove in to obey. Ty was pawing away at her breasts, pleased to finally be getting his hands on them.

As Lottie's moans grew louder, the sound of the vibrator grew too as Alice finally got it to pop out. Ty grabbed it and pressed it to Lottie's clit, leaning over Alice and nibbling at her ears.

"Very good, beautiful. Make her squirm. Make her scream. But don't let her peak, or it'll be you I end up punishing." He pulled the vibrator away just as Lottie's screams reached fever pitch and almost laughed as the scream turned into a cry of frustration. "Not yet, my sweet. Endure it."

Her voice, interrupted by gasps and moans, was hoarse. "Ty...please! I'm...going...m-mad!"

"Not yet. You may orgasm when I finish inside Alice. Alice, you as well. Restrain yourself until I finish." He took the soaked vibrator and brought it to Alice's clit this time, pressing down as he lined himself up. "Take a deep breath and relax, beautiful. It's time."

He didn't wait, driving his hips forward and eliciting a sonorous wail from Alice as she fought to not orgasm all over his invading cock. She stiffened, but Ty didn't give her any time to recover before he drew his hips back and slammed them in again. He punctuated his thrusts with a few slaps on Alice's luscious ass.

"Keep going, beautiful. This is the final step. The three of us will reach the peak together and then, when you wake, you will be mine for life. There is no more room for doubts. There is no going back. Ride or die, beautiful."

Alice's voice had gone husky, her breathing rough as she tried to speak through a mouthful of pussy. "Fuck me, master. I am happy beyond words right now. Please, take control of me and make my life complete."

The vibrator now discarded, Ty let his hands and mouth roam, showering Alice with touches and kisses as he hammered away. He was close, the entire scenario having aroused him more than he realised. It wasn't anything hardcore, he knew, but damn if he wasn't having fun.

"Ok, my darlings, I'm about to blow. Lottie, Alice, you may cum. Let it all go!"

He erupted, driving his full length into Alice's depths. Both women screamed for a moment, Lottie's hips bucking and her back arching like a bow before Alice's voice cut off and became a silent shudder. Moments later she went limp, her face still buried between Lottie's legs, and both remaining participants could hear the muffled words.

"Imprinting...Imprinting..."

Ty was seeing stars. He hadn't cum that hard in a while, and even then, it was his third shot of the day. He pulled out, chest heaving, but he felt good. Scooping up Alice, he gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek before laying her back onto the bed, now with her head on a pillow instead of Lottie's mound. He retrieved a cloth and wiped her face before turning to face Lottie.

Lottie's breathing was also heavy and her face was flushed. "That was amazing. Would you do me too, Ty? Please?"

Ty crawled his way up her body, dangling his still soaked cock in front of her. Somewhere along the way he'd retrieved the vibrator and was leaning back, pressing it against Lottie's clit again. "Clean me up, my sweet. If you can get me nice and hard again before you cum, it'll be your turn. If you can't, well, you'll have to go without tonight."

She giggled. "You delicious bastard. Challenge accepted."

It was a hard-fought battle.

She won.