Quaranteam - AU Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rayne interjected. "Lottie, Lettie, we need to call Ty and let him know now. He can think about it, but we also need to tell him that Colonel Anderson said that the attack earlier was likely done by the same people behind that Connors guy. They could be after him, too."

Lottie pulled away and nodded, going for her phone. She tapped the button to dial him, but it just kept ringing.

"That's odd. He's not picking up. I'll try Alice, but I doubt she's got her phone on her."

Lettie turned, her arms still around Grace, but her face serious. "Try Zoe. She should have hers."

Lottie did, to a similar result. "That's very odd. Should I ring the hospital directly?"

Lettie nodded; her mouth drawn into a line. She dialled and this time, someone picked up. But Lottie's relief was short-lived as the person on the other end told her the situation. She could feel the blood draining from her face as she turned to her sister.

"Lettie, the hospital has a Code Black. Active shooter. Multiple casualties."

Grace shuddered and the three women locked gazes as Lottie continued, her voice a whisper.

"Ty's involved."