All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 20'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bimike41bimike41over 2 years ago

More outstanding writing. Good stuff, stud. Thanks for posting and sharing!

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

I have spent an entire beautiful day reading this wonderful story and i can not stop until the end.

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 2 years ago

There’s been a few things that I’m surprised none of the characters have asked about. They have had vaccines for all manner of disease and not one of them have had side effects like this one. The most bizarre and so most notable thing is the mumbling “imprinting” immediately after that first insemination and the time it takes to recover. Why have none of them tried asking questions about it? I speculate there may be more to the vaccine than meets the eye. Perhaps a form of mind control? Nanotechnology? Whatever it is, what would happen if Andy or any male that women have imprinted on die? Do they eventually go sex crazy insane? Do they die? Do they somehow “reset” and can then be re-imprinted?

And wasn’t the idea behind the vaccine that it was toxic to men so, a vaccinated woman would have to transfer immunity to the man through sex? Maybe that’s why the vaccine has this effect on women. If the population of men is seriously decreased, then the reproduction rate of humans will drop, if severe enough, poof,, no more humans. So they kill several birds with one stone this way. Immunize half the population, guaranteed transfer of that immunity to the other half of the population, greatly increased chances of reproduction of the species, with the side effect of maintaining a patriarchal system. EXCEPT! For that little flaw I mentioned in the last chapter. If the women imprinted on an abusive male realizes that they have the power of numbers, they can basically tie him up and use him for their needs and never let him go.

On a different note; this new normal is bound to change family dynamics in some interesting ways. It would be interesting to see what you think of it, assuming you have Andy meet other new family units.

I was thinking of Eric and Lily and the original dynamics they wanted. Both listed monogamy on the questionnaire, and they matched up on their relationship power dynamics as well with Lily being dominant at least in the bedroom. Well with them taking in more women, I can easily see some issue come up. My kinky side thought it might be interesting to see if Lily felt like she was becoming a cuckquean. After some adjustments and with her strong personality, I think she would morph into a Domme Quean. Knowing that Eric is going to need to be with other women, she wouldn’t sit back and feel inferior, she would instead take charge and perhaps even direct the other women that Eric fucks. Just a thought, but it would be nice to see other ways that people are dealing with this new family unit.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Enjoying the story a lot, but am sick and tired of EVERY female being bisexual in the story. Where are the normal women? You know, the vast majority who are not bi’s?

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Hey JAFCritic . I guess you should try reading from the beginning . And reading the whole chapters . All of those questions and scenarios have been addressed . Lol .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was nice to see Andy somewhat bond with the tech billionaire. I would have hoped that not everyone in New Eden was a douchebag like Covington and it seems that he may have found a friend who isn’t looking to get imprinted by him. I cannot wait to see what happens with the billionaires son since he sounds like a real piece of self important entitled shit and I can only hope he gets what is coming to him at some point. Great chapter as always and thanks again for posting your hard work up here to be enjoyed by all.

J.D.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 2 years ago

just getting better and better, I really hope Andy and his friends find a way to take over and run things right and not let rich douches have the power

mac1729mac1729about 2 years ago

Another great chapter thoroughly enjoying it all

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Great chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is now 3:51 AM, I go to work in 4 hours, and I haven't slept because I've been reading this instead. Bravo.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

You just had to get the cunning linguist joke in 😂😂😂😂. Absolutely hate bastards like Covington so hopefully Andy and the girls will plan on taking him down over this series.

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think you meant Phil Marcos rather than Phil Pak as mentioned here and in the next chapter...

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

@wargamer : profiles -- he asked for bi women, so the women that come to him are bi. good grief.

WyltEmrysWyltEmrysabout 1 year ago

As some had mentioned in past chapter's comments, the political commentary was a bit much. However, the puns and the mention of 'History of the World' in this chapter have redeemed you.

Sarah and Emily make an interesting addition to the family-harem. And, I look forward to seeing what further comeuppance the billionaire has planned for his son, with the mysterious envelopes.

Finally, as a new writer here myself, kudos for going 20+ chapters and still managing to make the sex scenes distinct, and keeping the characters from becoming caricatures. There are a few places, especially in this last installment, where names got swapped, but with this large a cast of characters & this many chapters, that is almost inevitable.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind11 months ago

Thanks for including some Brits as actual characters rather than upper class twerps. Enjoying the series so much. If Covington survives the next two chapters with his life, money or dignity, then I shall be very vexed.

😎😎😎😎😎

KrittaKritta8 months ago

I love how awkward Sarah is. Finally someone "fancy" feels real.

chiefhalchiefhal7 months ago

I love the story and calling all the right wing idiots to task, for causing millions of unnecessary deaths!

Thank you.

ereaderlereaderlabout 1 month ago

Again fun story, but a lot of typos/grammar to be edited

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES