Quaranteam Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of us definitely needs to fire our agent then," he muttered. "No way in hell I'd have turned down that meeting."

"Wait, are you two... together?" Aisling said, pointing at the two actresses.

"We are," Emily said, beaming proudly, "but we both enjoy more than a bit of cock as well, so we're known to dally outside of each other."

"I thought you were with that director," Andy said to Sarah. "Dennis Jacobson."

"That was totally over fucking years ago," Sarah said, still unable to lift her head up, her eyes fixated on Andy's feet.

"And I thought you were with that soccer player," Andy said to Emily. "Georgie Stewart."

Emily waved her hand in the air at him, her smile unwavering in its million watt intensity. "That was done with long ago. I did go on a couple of dates with Jeff DeHavelin last year, but it turns out, he is utterly prudish, and that I simply cannot abide by. He doesn't even go down on partners! How do people like that even live today? But now we're going to be with you for the rest of our lives, so that doesn't matter!" She clapped her hands together excitedly, as the limo driver set the last of Emily's four suitcases on the porch. "I, for one, couldn't be more excited! How about you, Mr. Rook? Or may I call you Andy?"

Aisling was struggling not to erupt into a fit of giggles, but it was getting harder and harder for her to contain it all in, as she was mostly just shaking, threatening to burst out before she finally forced the words out of his mouth. "Tell her, Andy!" The words were a struggle, the laughter seeping into all of them. "You've gotta fucking tell her."

Andy sighed, realizing there wasn't anything that could embarrass him at this point. "Sarah," he said, smoothing his fingertip along her chin, forcing her to tilt her head up and look at him. "You're number one on *my* list."

"No fucking way. You're fucking making fun of me, aren't you?" Sarah, her blue eyes welled up with tears, as if she'd thought Andy was actually going to send her away.

He leaned in and kissed her, trying to put as much emotion into it as she had when she'd kissed him earlier. "Number. One. With a bullet. Sarah. Washington."

"He's not kidding," Erin groaned. "Ever since he saw you twelve years ago in that movie where you were a quirky airline co-pilot. I'm his ex-girlfriend. Believe me, I know. He watched that movie like a dozen times in the theater."

"You saw 'Airway Mishaps'?" she whispered, wrapping her arms around him again, but still extremely shy. "That's super fucked up. Nobody fucking saw that movie."

"You got nominated for an Oscar for it, Sares," Emily said, smoothing one of her hands along Sarah's back.. "That means tens, maybe even *hundreds* of people saw it." Niko giggled a little at Emily's teasing. "And I'm sure he's too old to be a fan of the Dagger Academy movies, so I'll just have to make him fall for me the old fashioned way."

Niko cleared her throat, devilish amusement on her face, and Andy glared over his shoulder at her. Oh, how he wanted to bend her over his knee right now and paddle her ass red.

"Omigod, I'm on your list too?" Emily said, giggling all over, blushing herself this time. "I had no idea! I assumed you were far too old to grow up with the Dagger Academy films."

"He fell for you in 'The Last Graverobber,' where you played that heiress," Aisling said. "Although he did eventually watch the Dagger Academy movies after that. He'd never seen them before last Christmas, although we rewatched them together a few months ago. He said it was still a little strange seeing you so young in the first one. So while he didn't grow up on them, he's familiar with your work. You're number three on his list."

"Who's number two?" Emily said, putting her hands on her hips in mock annoyance.

"Alice Karteaux," Andy said. "I mean, after 'Winding Bullets,' anyone who isn't aroused by her isn't anyone I want to know."

"Oh, that's totally fine," Sarah said, her hands starting to slide along Andy's back. "She's on Emily's list as well, so the slut can't say shit about you wanting to bang her."

"Well, you're not on *my* list, Andy," Emily said, "but that doesn't mean I'm not going to fuck your brains out, all the while having my best girl by my side. So let's get to it."

"What, now?" Andy said.

"I'm not sure she's going to let go of you until you do, babe," Emily said, taking one of his hands in hers. "She's read every book you've written a dozen bloody times. She even found that silly porn story you wrote on the internet under a pen name earlier this year."

"You read that? You *found* that?"

Sarah nodded, finally getting her tears under control. "I recognized the sentence structure."

"My... sentence structure?"

"It's a very distinct sentence structure," she giggled. "Plus, like, there's a fuckton of swearing, and you have that in all your writing."

"Not *that* much," he laughed.

"Oh shut the fuck up already," Sarah said, smiling against his neck. "Take the win."

"Okay, look, why don't you two go upstairs and get settled in the master bedroom, and I'll be up in just a little bit, and we can see about getting you two imprinted, since you both seem to want that," Andy said. "I apparently need to talk to Mr. Watkins briefly, so head up and I'll be along in just a few."

"Okay," Emily said, trying to pull Sarah from her grasp on Andy. "C'mon, Sares, let's go upstairs."

"Can I kiss him one more time before we go?"

"It's going to be just a few minutes, babes."

"Please?"

Emily rolled her eyes, smiling. "Fine. One more kiss."

Sarah locked lips with him once more, and Andy could feel her nipples hard as rocks pressed against his collarbone through the blouse. Eventually she pulled back and away from him, although her arms were the last thing to release him. "Don't keep us waiting long, okay?" she said to him. "You owe us at least two good fuckings. One good fucking for me, and one good fucking for her. Because we are not getting out of that bed until we get fuh-uh-uh-uh-ucked. Got it?"

Emily started pushing her into the house, rolling her light blue eyes. "He's got it, Sares, now let's gooooooo." She was about to head into the house, then turned back, darted over to Andy, threw her arm around his neck and kissed him fiercely, grinding her hips against him before she pulled back, giving him a saucy little wink, slapping his ass on the way back. "I couldn't bear the thought that you might've thought that I didn't want this just as much as she does. Don't dilly dally or we'll start without you." She gave him a playful little wave and then skipped into the house.

Andy turned to glance over at Aisling and Niko, who were gossiping between themselves. "They're gonna be so much fun, aren't they?" Ash said to Niko.

"I didn't talk that much to Sarah, but I've spent quite a bit of time chatting with Emily, and she is a hoot," Niko said. "I kinda love her."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll get your chance."

Andy turned to see Watkins standing at the bottom of the stairs, so he walked down to meet him, even as he saw Watkins' limo driver loading Erin's bag into the limo. Erin had apparently gotten into the limo at some point while he'd been talking with Emily and Sarah. "Careful with that one," Andy said, his voice quiet enough that the conversation was just between the two of them. "I'm not saying she's a gold digger but..."

"But she ain't messin' with no broke," Watkins said, laughing a little bit. "I hear you. I think she'll be alright, though. She'll have her own little staff to boss around. Maybe having her own private fiefdom will tamp down her more destructive urges."

"For your sake I hope so."

"So, we have one more matter to discuss I'm afraid, Andrew." Watkins sighed, shaking his head a little. "I'm afraid I can't bring you Deborah Barnes, and for that I'm truly sorry. My son, it seems, imprinted her while I was at the poker game. I can't tell you how furious I am with him."

"Hey, it's okay, Nathaniel," Andy said, almost a touch relieved. "This is already a lot of women to keep track of, so I'm not angry about having one less."

Watkins shook his head. "Except that I can't let my son go unpunished for this kind of transgression. If the damn kid doesn't learn that he can't go around doing whatever he wants, that's exactly what he's going to do, so what I'm going to do is have him bring the next woman assigned to him over here and have him give her to you."

"Nathaniel," Andy tried to interrupt, "that's really not--"

"It absolutely is, Andrew. He's nearly eighteen, and if he doesn't learn now, then when?" It was clear Watkins was violently unhappy with his son over all of this. "His refusal to follow agreements doesn't just reflect on him; it, more importantly, reflects upon me, and once the other men in this community find out, if I haven't come down hard on the boy, they're going to think I'm soft. I cannot abide that."

"How would they even know?"

"Because! Because, Andrew!" Watkins said, throwing his hands up into the air. "Because he likes to strut around town like he earned my wealth, not me! All it would take it for one of our little poker friends to see Deborah with him and they'll know something is amiss and the gossip will start. I'm going to get ahead of this, and will tell our fellow players all about it before they find out inadvertently. Later this week, my son is going to be delivered a girl he has been lusted after for nearly a year now, and then he's going to have to immediately march her over here and present her to you, as means of apology."

Andy sighed, trying to figure out what to say next and failing a few times before finally deciding to stop resisting. It was clear Watkins mind was made up. "Is the lady going to be okay with this? I'm sure she'd much rather have a teenage boy instead of, well, me."

"She'll probably be relieved, if I'm honest, Andrew," Watkins said, lowering his voice a bit. "She was Benny's AP Trigonometry tutor last year, and has been helping him with remote tutoring this year for AP Calculus. She was supposed to be a freshman at Stanford this year, but what with the campus closed down, they haven't started classes up, so she'll be going next year when they reopen. I think my son may have hit on her a few times, but she'd declined his advances, so you taking her in is in her best interests, as well as yours and mine. I suppose the people on the base thought they were doing me a favor by assigning her to my son, knowing his lusts for her. They weren't, and hopefully this will discourage them from helping my son any in an attempt to broker favor with me. My son will have something both for you and for her with him as well when they show up Friday, on the 6th."

"Okay, well, if she doesn't want to be with him, we can see if she wants to be with me instead."

"She will, Andrew," Watkins said, a hint of amusement in his voice. "She likes older men. She hit on me once during The Before Times, but back then I believed I was a one woman kind of man, and I didn't want to hurt my son's feelings. She is... quite beautiful, and obviously very smart. She likes intelligent, strong willed, dependable men. She might be initially fooled, as I was, by the appearance of meekness you can give off on first impression, but I'll tell her in the car ride over that you're not a man to be underestimated. Covington's made that mistake. I have as well. I won't let my son do the same." He tilted his head to one side. "I suppose it would be too much of me to ask for you to make him ... watch as you imprinted her?"

"God yes! Nathan! Jesus, how can you even suggest such a thing?"

Watkins sniffed, clearly disappointed. "Fine, fine. Then I insist you open and read the envelopes that Benny, that's my son's name, will be bringing with him when he shows up on Friday. Make sure he stands there as you tell him exactly what's in them."

"What *is* in them?"

"A little bit more punishment for him, and a little more compensation for you," he said. "I won't let you refuse me this, so you'll just have to abide by it, but once you accept the envelopes and Hannah, that's the girl's name, once you accept all of that, I will consider the boy's debt paid in full. I'm sure he's going to bitch and moan about it, but the little brat is lucky I didn't just throw him out on his ear, out of both the family and New Eden. But he is my only son. Maybe I've simply been too lenient in the past, and it is time for him to get the stick instead of the carrot."

"Family's a bitch," Andy said.

"Indeed it can be."

"Nate, I want to leave!" Erin said, poking her head out of the back of the limo. "Can we go now?"

"I've made a horrible mistake bringing her into my house, haven't I?" Watkins said, giving Andy a pained smile.

"Give her her own wing of your mansion and some staff to boss around, like you said you were going to, and you'll probably be fine," Andy said, shaking the man's hand. "Just don't let her think she's in charge of the rest of your wives. Give her an inch and she'll take every mile she can."

"You're too good for this place, Andrew," Watkins said, returning the shake. "May this nest of vipers never break your noble spirit."

"You say that," Andy laughed, "but I've got to go upstairs and fuck two people off People Magazine's Top 100 Most Beautiful People list at the same time after we're done here, so if this is a nest of vipers, I gotta tell you, they spared *no* expense on the gilding."

Watkins laughed with him, heading towards the limo. "I'll see you on Friday, then. I'll bring Benny and Hannah over myself, just to make sure he doesn't try and screw this up too."

"They never would've worked together anyway," Andy said, as Watkins stopped at the limo and looked back. "Benny and Hannah? People would've been making horrible Japanese steakhouse jokes at their expense non-stop their entire lives."

"God, you're right," Watkin said, a wide smile on his face. "I can't believe I didn't even think of it before now." He started to get into the back of the limo, sitting down next to Erin, shaking his head. "Benihana's. Fuck *me*." And then he closed the door and the limo drove off.

That left Andy with Niko and Aisling, who had been watching the whole time.

"I live the weirdest life on the planet," Andy said to them, walking back up the stairs. It looked like each of the girls had taken one suitcase with them, but left three more each on the patio. "Guess I'd better haul these in."

He started to move towards the suitcases, but Aisling had stood up already and stepped in between him and them. "Nah, we got it, Starfucker," she said, pushing him by the chest. "You've gotta go lock in those two beauties before they run off."

"Yeah," Niko said, moving to stand next to Aisling, blocking Andy's path to the suitcases, leaving only the door inside the mansion as his exit. "I wanna a turn in the sack with Emily, but you need to make her part of the family first."

"Someone's got a crush, I think," Ash said, nudging Niko in the ribs.

"Are you kidding?" Niko said. "Seeing her in that fourth Dagger Academy movie, 'Castle of Galaxies,' when she was in that evening gown for the school ball..." She shook her head, a little embarrassed smile on her face. "Well, that's when I realized I was bi."

"Maybe if you ask her really nicely, she'll wear the gown for you, love," Ash said to Niko, who visibly shuddered with excitement, playing out the moment in her head.

"Go on, go!" Niko said to him. "We'll crash in another room for the night if we have to, so you damn well better not come out of that room until both of those girls are imprinted, or I will beat the living shit out of you."

"Yes ma'am, 2nd Lieutenant Red Wolf," Andy said, mocking a salute, which made her smack him on the shoulder. "God, I hope I don't get performance anxiety."

"You're not the third guy in 'History Of The World Part I,' Andy," Niko said.

"He is a eunuch," Aisling said, acting out the bit.

"*He* is a eunuch," Niko said, continuing it.

"He is *DEAD*," the two girls said together, collapsing into a fit of giggles.

"Now go in there and give those two beauties the best fucking orgasms of their lives," Aisling said, grabbing one of his belt loops on his jeans, yanking him towards the doorway.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" he said, kissing Niko, then Aisling.

"By being the best damn man any of us have ever met," Niko said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I love hearing you say that. I'm sure it's not true, but thanks."

"It is," Ash said, "but we're not gonna stand here all night stroking your ego. If you don't go upstairs and fuck those two lucky bitches senseless right now, I'm going to have Niko kick your ass."

"Okay! Okay!" Andy laughed. "I'm going, I'm going!"

He hadn't been entirely joking about the possibility of having trouble getting it up, not because he didn't want to, but because he still considered himself way below their league. Each step through the hallway, up the stairs and down the other hallway were slightly plagued with nervousness. But all that of that was dropping away with each step, as he remembered that kiss from Sarah, how intense and inviting it had been, and that minx-like smile of Emily's, toying and yet also welcoming, maybe even laced with a hint of thankfulness.

A few hours ago, he'd been terrified that he'd end up striking an adversarial relationship with these two supremely talented actresses, and now he was worried that he'd not live up to their expectations. Their expectations. Of *him*.

The life he lived was not meant to be believed.

As he got to the door to the bedroom, he cocked his head, finding the door closed, something rather uncommon in the house. He'd never felt the need to close the master bedroom door before now, so he thought this might even be the first time he'd seen the door actually closed.

He was about to knock on the door, his hand raised, about to rap his knuckles on the wood, when he looked at his own hand quizzically. "The hell am I doing?" he muttered to himself and then moved to open the door.

There, on the bed, were Sarah and Emily. They were locked in a kiss, Emily sitting on Sarah's lap, the tiny girl's hands tugging ever so slightly on the unbraided portion of Sarah's red locks, their lips pressed together heatedly, making out as though they hadn't even heard him enter.

They'd also changed clothes since he'd seen them just a little bit ago. Both girls were dressed in white Oxford button up shirts, violet and purple neckties loose but still hanging around their necks, black skirts that hung down to the middle of their thighs, black thigh high stockings with violet and purple trim at the top of them clinging to their legs. They looked a little like British private school uniforms, but Andy knew that specific color code of trims. They were Dagger Academy uniforms.

The Dagger Academy movies had been oddly huge successes, following five different students growing up through several years of a bounty hunter college, set in a land "across the stars." The first one had been expected to do alright, but the five lead actors, one of which was Emily, had all been so winningly charming, that audiences had looked past the sometimes clunky special effects and fallen in love with the story.

From the time she was thirteen until she was twenty-three, Emily had starred in six Dagger Academy movies, and all said and done, they'd grossed over a billion dollars. He was more than a little surprised she was wearing the school outfit from it now. He'd figured she'd never want to even think about those films again, considering how much of her life they had eaten up.

"Oh, Professor Rook," Emily said, looking over her shoulder at him, still grinding a little bit against Sarah. "Miss Heartseye and I seem to have been bitten by a... what was it?" She nudged Sarah.