Quaranteam Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah giggled a little, licking her lips, her blue eyes fixated on him like she wanted to eat him alive. "By a roxtreaux beast," she purred. "It's so fucking hard to think straight right now, Professor."

Andy's eyes widened a little bit. She hadn't been kidding. She actually *had* found that story he'd written early on in the pandemic, months before even Aisling had come into his life.

After about two months of quarantine, Andy had gotten frustrated with trying to work on another Druid Gunslinger novel, and had decided what the hell, to write a bit of porn fanfic, just to flex his writing skills, something to take his mind off of the whole lockdown. He'd written a bit of fanfic set in the Dagger Academy series, sometime after the last movie, when Dahlia Hairtrigger's boyfriend had died heroically saving the galaxy, leaving her to go her last year at the Dagger Academy alone.

He'd introduced a new friend to Dahlia, a woman named Raven Doomeye, but he'd clearly described the character very much like how Sarah actually looked. In the fanfic, the two bounty hunter students had been out on a wild hunt after a target, who'd sicced a herd of wild roxtreaux on them. The roxtreaux, as he'd written it, disarmed their prey by injecting them with an aphrodisiac venom that fogged their minds with lust. It had mostly been an excuse to write a bit of porn using a handful of his favorite actresses, starting off as a lesbian scene between Hairtrigger and Doomeye until a member of the school faculty, Professor Deathwhisper, came to save them. Deathwhisper was an invented character as well, and he'd modeled her after Alice Karteaux. He'd thought about introducing a male proxy for himself in the story, but decided just to let it lie as it did, posting it to some random corner of the internet under some silly name he'd made up. He'd never expected anyone to actually read it.

It seemed like both Emily and Sarah had read it, but read that story very well, because they had the details down to a tee, even going to far as to have Emily's shirt with a jagged rip just above her waist on one side, a rip in Sarah's left stocking just above the ankle, both the places where the roxtreaux had bitten them in the story. Emily turned on Sarah's lap, her back to her girlfriend's chest, rolling her hips in his direction, that skirt still concealing most of her legs from him. "You have to help us, Professor," Emily whimpered. "I don't want to die here on this desolate rock, before I've even finished school." She raked her nails along the back of Sarah's neck, her other hand smoothing along one of her own thighs, tugging a little on that skirt, as if she was torn between trying to pull it down or up. "But I feel so very strange, like parts of my body are on fire. My naughty parts especially."

"Well, Miss Hairtrigger, the only antidote to roxtreaux venom is to ride it out," Andy said, stepping into the room, closing the door behind him. He tried to affect a British accent, but immediately abandoned it, deciding just to stick to his own voice. "Vigorous exercise will help, as it encourages the body to fight off the neurotoxins."

Emily nodded, her face a contorted mix of fear and lust. "Just tell us what to do and we'll do it, Professor. Whatever it is! You're our only hope."

"Just remain there for the moment, and I'll begin administering some treatment," he said, moving to the edge of the bed, sliding down onto his knees, as he made sure both Sarah and Emily had their legs spread, his hands slowly pushing up Emily's skirt, revealing that alabaster flesh of her thighs before exposing that she hadn't put on panties, a small brownish triangle of curls atop her dripping wet pussy. A lesser man might've thought Emily dyed her blonde locks, but Andy knew better, himself a blonde (when he wasn't shaving his head, which was almost never these days) with brown pubic hair. "Remember, whatever you feel, it's perfectly natural," he said, as he lowered his lips down to flick his tongue along her snatch.

"Oh. OH. OH my!" she groaned, her hips pushing up towards his face, as he sunk two fingers inside of her cunt, his tongue continuing to draw shapes along her clit. "Fuck, Professor! You're... quite the cunning linguist!"

Andy almost wanted to groan at the pun, but decided instead to focus on the work in front of him. When Emily had said her last boyfriend hadn't gone down on her, Andy had almost taken offense to that, and decided it was going to be the first thing he did with her. He could feel her body squirming and writhing against his face, her hands moving to hold onto his head. Her whole body erupted in a quick spasm when he dragged the soft hairs of his goatee across her clit, her thighs clamping on his ears for a moment. She kept him pinned there for several seconds before she relaxed a little bit, whimpering in tiny little chipmunk squeaks. "Fuck, sir, that was amazing," her British tinged voice purred at him. "I've never cum so quick before. You're *very* good at that..."

He looked up from between her thighs, noticing that somewhere in the middle of it, Sarah had unbuttoned Emily's shirt, opening it, although the tie still remained dangling around her neck, resting between her small, pert tits. Emily brought a hand up, folding an arm across her chest, a touch self consciously.

"They aren't as large as they should be, sir, I know," she said, looking down. He couldn't tell if she was still playing a part, or was genuine nervous about how he might look at her body. He wanted to put that to rest as quickly as possible. Andy stood up, moving in closer, lifting Emily's chin up, turning her eyes back to his, as he pressed a kiss to her lips, letting her taste herself on his face.

"You are perfect exactly as you are," he said, "both of you." He moved to one side and leaned in to kiss Sarah, as he felt Emily's hands unbuttoning his jeans. "Any man who's told you that you need bigger tits can come tell me, and I will beat him to a pulp before of your very eyes, or fall trying."

"Can we have more, sir?" Emily asked. "Of you?"

Sarah nodded enthusiastically. "I fucking want some too. My brain's on fucking fire."

"Alright, but let me tell you this," Andy said, trying to weave his knowledge about the vaccine into the storyline they were playing out. "Whoever goes first in getting a dose of serum will be completely unable to help the other when it comes to her turn. Once you get your dose, you will, ah, go into a healing coma, which will burn the last of the neurotoxin from your system. You two are such close friends, you should decide who you want to get dosed first, and whom you want to go second."

He took a step back and Emily slid off Sarah's lap, moving down onto her knees in front of him, before she pulled the giant redhead down to join her. They made such a contrast, the blonde and the redhead, the pixie and the amazon, but the one commonality they shared was that utter adoration they had for him in their eyes.

Emily tugged his baggy jeans and boxers down to his knees, letting his thick cock spring free and slap Sarah in the face, causing the redhead to giggle fiercely, her nose scrunching up in amusement. "Quite the weapon you wield, professor," Emily said, reaching up to give his fat dick a soft stroke, moving it to keep it away from Sarah's lips. "I heard a rumor from a member of the faculty, Professor Red Wolf, sir. About the very first taste of the serum. Is it true? Let's find out!" she said with a giggle.

At that, Emily held onto his cock by the base with one hand, her other hand moving to grab Sarah's head, pushing the redhead's mouth onto his shaft, that large dollop of precum dripping onto Sarah's tongue as soon as her lips enveloped his cock.

The minute that precum hit her tongue, Sarah's hands clamped onto his hips, and her body immediately began vibrating like she'd just been hooked up to a car battery, her blue eyes rolling back into her head as a gurgling moan chirped in staccato bursts of sound that buzzed along his cock, her lips refusing to give even a millimeter of space between them and him.

After several seconds, Sarah's breathing resumed a more normal rhythm and she forced her blue eyes open once more, looking up at him, tears at the edges of them, as she slowly pulled her head back to let her lips pop off his cock. "Oh. My. Fucking. God," she whispered. "What the fuck was that, Ems? What the fuck just fucking happened? How did that make me cum so fucking hard? I'm still fucking shaking. What the literal fuck?"

Emily giggled again. "Oh my god, it's true, it's actually fucking true. Let me have my first taste," she said, cradling his balls with one hand, stroking his shaft with the other, coaxing another droplet of precum to the tip of his dick. As soon as that milky white pearl emerged, she pushed her mouth over the head of his cock, not taking it deep, mostly just keeping the first few inches past her lips as her tongue swiped along the tip of his cock, gathering up that taste. As soon as her tongue lashed along that dollop, he felt her tiny body lock up, her finely manicured fingernails sinking hard into his ass, her eyes looking up at him, almost in deification, worshiping the sight of him while the orgasm shredded through her, Sarah looking on, somewhere between concern, fascination and jealousy.

"Is it... is it always like this?" Sarah asked him, as Emily finally started to come down from her initial taste, both women now primed to him.

"The first orgasm is always the strongest," Andy said to her, his hand stroking along the top of her head, as she turned to look up at him. "Other than the imprinting orgasm, which all the girls have described as something unlike anything they've ever encountered. But I think Ash told me that all of her orgasms now are about ten times stronger than they were in the Before Times. Niko and Lauren both said that was about right. Niko's said a number of times that she never knew what cumming was like before me." He chuckled softly. "I wish I could say I was that good, but I think it's mostly the vaccine."

"Less men, better orgasms, the new world has so much to offer women..." Emily moaned, reaching over to unbutton Sarah's shirt. Neither girl had put on a bra, and Andy was a little surprised that Sarah's breasts were plumper than he'd thought, rounder and fuller with large aerolas and stiff pink nipples standing at attention. She'd never done a nude scene before. Neither of them had. And now, here they both were, in a half-state of undress. "Sares, do you want to go first?"

"Totally, but I don't fucking know if I can, Ems," Sarah said to her. "But I think I fucking have to, I think I have to fucking go first, so I'm fucking locked in, so I can't back down. I'm just fucking scared I won't be good enough for him, that he won't fucking love me like I fucking love him. He's, like, my fucking hero, as a writer."

Andy wanted to point out that both of the women were already completely locked in *now*, having gotten a taste of his semen to prime them for imprinting, but was afraid that might make things even more awkward for them, so he kept quiet.

"It's okay, Sares, it's fine, it's fine, it's absolutely fine," Emily said to Sarah. "I'll be with you the entire time. Here, I know what we can do." She stood up again, pulling Sarah to her feet with her. The two of them moved around Andy's body, turning him around so his back was towards the bed, then Emily pushed him sharply, forcing him to fall onto the bed face up. "Climb on top of him."

"Ems, I'm... I'm not fucking sure..."

Emily stepped in behind her and slipped one of her hands up and under Sarah's skirt, rubbing her hand against the redhead's pussy beneath the fabric, obscured from Andy's view. "Sares, you are literally drenching my hand right now. You nearly fingered yourself until your hand dropped off after that time at the convention, and now, here he is, the man you wanted, and he's told you, quite explicitly, that he wants to fuck you. Now get out of your own way and climb atop that cock of his. This is your favorite dream. Look at him." Her other hand reached up and grabbed Sarah's hair, forcing her to look at him, while Emily carried on, her posh English accent almost making her seem even more dominating. "He wants you, you daft bitch. He's probably jerked off thinking about you, haven't you, Andy?"

Andy reddened a little bit, then nodded. "More than a few times."

"You see?" Emily's grip in Sarah's hair loosened a little bit, and Andy could see the lust building up behind Sarah's dark blue eyes, rising up to meet the levels of love already present there. "I'll do you one better. I'm going to give you to the count of five to get on top of the love of your life, and if you don't, I'm going to fuck him first, a fact I will surely lord over you for the rest of all our days."

"Oh my fucking god, you totally would, wouldn't you, you bitch? The number one person on my 'I Wanna Fuck So Bad' list, and you'd totally fuck them before me, wouldn't you? I so fucking hate you right now!"

"Five..."

"You know I'd totally hate you, like, forever and longer."

"Four..."

"Four?! It was just, like, five, only a second ago."

"Three..."

"Oh no you fucking don't," Sarah said, tugging Emily's hand out from under her skirt. "You can have him after I've fucked him. He's mine first."

Sarah slowly peeled away from Emily and moved one knee up on one side of Andy's thighs, bringing the other up to straddle him, leaning over him, her heavy tits swinging beneath her, her eyes holding on his face.

"That's okay, isn't it, Andy?" she said, bending down to kiss him. "That I want to be here?" She kissed him again. "With you?" Again, only longer. "That I love you?" She wriggled her hips, and he could feel her reaching down beneath her skirt to grab his cock, rubbing the tip of it along her pussy. "That I wanna fuck you?"

Emily peeled off her shirt, but left the tie hanging loose around her neck, as she crawled up on the bed alongside Andy, turning his head one side so she could take a turn kissing him. "That *we* want to fuck you," she said. "For ever and ever..."

"That's totally okay, right?" Sarah said, turning his eyes back to her. "Because if it's not, then, well..." she said, pausing for a second, breaking eye contact for a moment before their eyes met again, resolve hardening behind them, "then I guess it's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask permission." Her hips slammed down on top of his, punching his cock deep into her drenched cunt, a sluttish moan bubbling up from her throat. "'Cause momma's gotta fucking eat. Fuck, you feel too fucking good. Shit, I'm fucking cumming already, shit shit shit shit shitSHITSHIT!"

Sarah's fingernails raked hard against his chest, not quite deep enough to draw blood, but enough to raise red lines of tender flesh, visible through the dark thatch of blonde curls on his chest. Her eyes watered up as she trembled atop of him, her head thrashing about to make those coppery curls swipe back and forth like a matador's cape in the wind. For several seconds, she just stayed there, impaled on his cock, vibrating in quivers, until finally the sensations eased up and she leaned forward, Emily reaching to wipe the tears from Sarah's eyes. "You okay Sares?"

"This is the greatest fucking day of my life," she whimpered, her voice tiny and dumbstruck. "But I need more. I want more." She looked down at Andy, then leaned in to kiss him. "I need to feel more than just that oh so fat dick of yours inside me. You know what I fucking need, don't you?" Her lips kept returning to his in between every sentence. "I need you to pump a hot load of jizz right inside of my cute little fuckhole." This time she lifted her head up and kissed Emily right in front of his eyes, their tongues tangling up, until Emily tilted her head a little, and leaned them both down, until all three of them were kissing in one big mess, a weave of tongues and lips.

Sarah started to grind her hips on his lap, finally leaning back until she sat upright, and Andy could place his hands on her body, one on her hip, the other over one of those round tits of hers, feeling her nipple hard as a rock against his palm.

"Tell me I'm pretty," she pleaded to him.

"You're fucking gorgeous," he told her.

"Tell me I'm smart."

"Brilliant, witty and charming."

"Tell me that it's okay that I'm a big dork."

"I *love* the fact that you're a big dork."

She bit her bottom lip nervously, glancing over at Emily, who nodded to her with that coy smile of hers. "Tell me I'm *your* big dork."

"You're my big dork," Andy laughed.

"Again," Sarah said, starting to ride him harder, her ass smacking down on the tops of his thighs each time she bucked into him.

"You're *my* big dork."

"What am I?"

Emily squeezed his shoulder, nibbling on his ear, her teeth tugging on his earlobe. "Say it. She wants to hear it. Cum in her tight little pussy and say it."

Sarah's rhythm was frantic now, her cunt clamping and squeezing on his cock, trying to get that release from him, her hair a complete mess now, the braids having partially come undone, threatening to spill everywhere, her hands on his chest making her arms press her tits together, as if presenting them for him to see, her deep dark blue eyes never once looking away from him, imploring him, as if she wanted something she couldn't bear to ask for.

The image was so erotic, Andy knew he couldn't resist, not that he wanted to. So when he felt that tightening up in his body, his hands grabbed onto her hips and held her down, his cock impaled hilt deep inside of her snatch beneath that skirt, as his green eyes held her gaze, while he said "You're *mine*."

At that last word, his balls drew up and his cock blasted Sarah's snatch so full of cum, he was certain he could feel it dripping out onto his balls, seven or eight squirts of heavy cream inside of her, her eyes immediately rolling back in her skull, as she flopped atop of him like someone had just flipped a switch inside of her and turned her off. Andy barely had time to pull his head to one side so that Sarah's face fell safely into the pillow, her tits mashed against his chest, as she started mumbling "imprinting" over and over against into the pillow.

"Oh my god," Emily whispered into his ear, "that is the hottest fucking thing that I have ever seen with my own eyes." Emily reached up and brushed part of Sarah's hair out of her face for her, seeing her muttering. "How long is she going to do that?"

"For a couple of minutes," Andy said, slowly moving to roll Sarah off him, laying her down on the side of him opposite of Emily. The skirt had hiked up and he could see a small landing strip of copper curls above her snatch, so he tugged the skirt back down for her. "Then she'll just fall very still. She'll wake up in about twelve to sixteen hours."

"That's all it takes?" Emily said. "Now she's just permanently bonded to you forever?"

"Well, not forever, I'm sure," Andy said, as Emily moved him so that each of them were laying on their sides facing each other. He must've looked a little nervous, because Emily took one of his hands in hers and interlaced his bulky fingers with her slender ones. "I'm sure once we're out of this crisis, science will come up with some sort of solution so that people aren't quite so chemically dependent on each other, but for the time being, yeah, she's bonded to me, and she'll need to absorb some of my cum once every couple of weeks."

"That won't be a problem," Emily giggled. "She's a wildcat. I swear to God, she might even be a nymphomaniac, not that you'll mind, although you're going to have to go with us on movie shoots from now on. We'll work it all out, I'm certain." She leaned in and pressed a tiny kiss on his nose. "Ready for me yet?"