All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 29'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Another fantastic chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving it! Just one note about the girls that enjoy an S&M relationship: aftercare is vital. Nothing is sexier or more intimate than caring for a partner that's just had their guts rearranged. You've included a lot, but the sex scene doesn't have to end just after orgasm. Tenderness!

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPowerover 2 years agoAuthor

As a note from someone who has some personal experience with S&M, I absolutely agree that aftercare is essential, but in this particular chapter, the person is completely unconscious, so there's only so much you can really do while someone's imprinting, since they won't know about any of it. ;)

goinghighgoinghighover 2 years ago

Please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best chapter so far!! Thank you!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Great update and loved the collaring ceremony not that I know anything about S&M. Read the comment and your reply and my thoughts were that Whitney got exactly what she wanted from Andy and putting her in Nic's care was the best option avaiable, especially given their history and friendship.

5⛤

FseriesFseriesabout 1 year ago

If he doesn’t like them branding themselves like with the tattoo, then he needs to say something to the girls so that they know not to do that. But this seems to be another action taken by the girls that he doesn’t want but they’ll do it anyway.

texguy73texguy73about 1 year ago

Absolutely loving the series, the character interactions are refreshing. The story has limitless possibilities! These are characters and dynamis that could go on forever.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot12 months ago

5 * plus 10👍....

Ladygrey69Ladygrey699 months ago

Oh I really liked this chapter. Best one so far. Really hot en detailed.

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

Outstanding story, lots of pandemic related work here on Lit as well as other places, but tbh this one is my favourite, but best line of the chapter goes to “Motherfucking profanity coach”, I laughed long and loud at that one. Many thanks CorruptingPower for both writing and posting this series here on Lit, cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️ Naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great series! I just hope he finds a good way to deal with Covington with significantly harming his girls.

ereaderlereaderl29 days ago

Please edit, "...Andy made a mental note to insist that she eat a healthy amount moving forward, and not starve himself for his benefit.)..." um, HERSELF. Sorry, this kind of shit jumps out at me and disrupts the flow of a GREAT story ! Please keep writing, but get some proof reading/or a proof reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES