Quaranteam Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She would very much like to be imprinted now, Master, if that is to Your pleasure."

"I believe that seems appropriate," he said, and the gathered girls giggled a little at that. "Nicolette, I want you to sit down on the couch here. Whitney, you are going to stand up, keep your legs straight, bend at the waist, and place your hands on Nicolette's shoulders, so she can film your face the entire time while you're being imprinted."

"Yes, Master. Thank You, Master."

Whitney rose to her feet, then spun around, which was the moment Andy saw it, and everything nearly fell apart for a split second.

There, on the small of her back, was a fresh tattoo, clearly less than a day or two old, as the skin around it was still reddish and angry, and the colors were still that insanely brilliant tone that only the newest of tattoos had.

When the first Druid Gunslinger book had been nearing publication, the publisher had suggested Andy make some sort of symbol that could be on the books, a sort of visual branding that would make them immediately recognizable. Andy had contacted an artist to give the books a symbol. It had taken them a few weeks and several iterations, but eventually, Andy had settled on something he liked. It was a fictional runic marking (designed to look like a real druid symbol without actually being one) with a crossed pair of stylized revolvers behind it.

The symbol had become something of an easy touchstone for fans of the book to use, and Andy had even set up an online store to sell t-shirts with the symbol on them, which had been a nice little side hustle to bring in extra cash.

There, on the small of Whitney's back, was the Druid Gunslinger symbol. Not even the basic black version, but the full color version that had appeared on the cover only a few books ago. But the symbol itself wasn't what had Andy more than a little nervous.

Just beneath the Gunslinger insignia, using the font the titles of his books had been written in on their covers, were the words "Property of Andrew Rook," tattooed into Whitney's skin.

And, just like that, he immediately knew what Ash had been preparing him for in the car, and did his absolute best to let the anger drain from him. She was right, he realized, in that he suspected Whitney had seen it as a gift, and that while Andy had specifically told Nicolette during their early discussions that he didn't want Whitney to get branded on his behalf, he hadn't said anything about tattoos, even if he'd thought it had been implied by his tone.

This, he realized, Whitney had intended as a gift for him, further proof that her devotion was genuine and not to be questioned.

From glancing at her, it was clear she bore no other tattoos on her skin, and in that moment, Andy remembered his first tattoo, how it had itched for days afterwards, and the advice his tattoo artist had given him to keep him from scratching it.

Whitney moved to stand in front of Nicolette, and then bent at the waist, placing her hands on Nicolette's shoulders, while Nicolette kept the camera pointed at Whitney's face. "Is this acceptable, Master?" she asked, not looking back over her shoulder at him, keeping her head pointed forward, as she'd been instructed to.

Andy walked up behind her and with his foot pushed one of her legs a little more apart, making her stance just a fraction wider, so that the angle would be perfect. Then he lifted his right hand up and slapped it down onto the fresh tattoo, knowing it would smart just a little, but that the smarting would make the urge to scratch the itch fade. "Thank you for the gift, Whitney."

As she was standing behind the couch, he saw Aisling smile and nod encouragingly at him. He considered himself exceptionally lucky to have found her first, and she knew him better than anyone, and had cut off his anger before it had even had a moment to take seed.

His initial response, the anger and annoyance, that had simply been his brain getting mixed signals. The decision to get the tattoo had been entirely Whitney's, and she'd meant it to bring him joy, and to bring herself joy, not to anger him. His anger had been simply that she had taken such a drastic action on his behalf without talking to him first, but at the end of the day, it was her body and her decision to make, even if she was choosing to submit all decisions henceforth to his discretion.

It was something she wanted to do for him, and Ash had made it clear to him that the proper way to receive any gift was to say thank you.

Whitney moaned a little bit after the slap, then purred. Andy remembered that Nicolette had said to him that Whitney wasn't into pain in a large way, but that bits of it applied sparingly were very delightful to the newest member of the household.

"Thank You, Master," she said, her eyes trained on the camera in Nicolette's hand. "I hope the craftsmanship is to Your liking."

"Very fine needlework. If you are considering getting any more, however, perhaps maybe run them by me in advance."

"Your slut will not modify her body in any way further without Your permission and encouragement, Master, but she felt it important that even when her collar was even briefly removed, while bathing and such, that it always be known that she belongs to You. She takes great pride in that."

He nodded, drawing in a deep breath before letting it out again. This was certainly going to take some getting used to, he thought to himself, before speaking once more. "Thank you for that as well, then."

"Now, Master, if Your slut might be so bold?" Whitney giggled a little, and wiggled her ass in his direction. "Would You do Your slut the honor of fucking the ever living shit out of her tight young twat, until her knees go weak and she collapses against her friend while Your gift of cum boils her new identity into her from her cunt outwards? She may be scrawny, but she's not fragile, and Your newest bitch loves a bit of rough'n'tumble."

He glanced at Nicolette's face, and the grin that was plastered on it couldn't have gotten any wider. She mouthed to him the words "slam dunk" before giving him a saucy little wink. She wasn't wrong, that much was certain.

Andy unbuckled the belt of his jeans, then unbuttoned and unzipped them, reaching into his boxers to fish out his cock. He heard Jade gasp a little bit, and Andy had to exert great willpower not to smile at that. He'd forgotten this would be her first sight of it. He moved to rub the tip of his dick against her pussy, but didn't thrust inside of her yet.

"Give your friend a kiss and tell her thank you for making this possible, Whitney."

"Yes Master," she moaned. It was clear she vehemently wanted that cock railed inside of her, but she was holding perfectly still. "Thank you, Nicolette, for bringing me to our Master, for sharing with me this great gift."

"You're welcome, you silly little--" The sentence was cut off as Whitney pressed her lips hard against Nicolette's, kissing her with a familiarity and an eagerness that reflected how long and well the two knew each other.

To allow them a moment, Andy glanced around the circle as best as he could, just checking in on the expressions of all the other women in the household. He noticed, having missed before, that all the girls were holding hands, a sealed ring formed around the three of them. It was also impossible to miss that more than a couple of the girls were rubbing their thighs together just a little, turned on by what they were bearing witness to.

"Alright you two, break it up," Andy laughed, nudging Whitney's hip, "otherwise Nicolette's not going to get your face right at the key moment, Whitney."

The two girlfriends giggled furiously as they parted in their kiss, and Nicolette moved to get the camera pointed at Whitney's face once more. Almost in unison, they said together "Sorry Master," in a sing songy tone that made it clear that they truly weren't.

Once Nicolette had gotten the camera raised once more, Andy lined up the tip of his thick cock against Whitney's slippery snatch and then lunged forward into her, until the head of his cock was nearly pressed against the back of her cunt, and his balls swung forward to slap against her clit. The sensation of being suddenly stuffed full brought forth a wanton groan, far deeper in tone and more guttural than any sound she'd made yet.

"Fuck, Nic, he's so much fucking thicker than Bill was," she whimpered to her friend, just loud enough that Andy could barely hear her. "My cunt feels like it's being stretched out. But it feels fucking amazing..."

"You're welcome, babe," Nicolette whispered back to her. "Welcome home."

Andy drew his hips back, sliding most of his cock out before ramming forward again, feeling her whole body shudder and spasm in response to the hard thrust, his balls clapping against that bundle of nerves once more.

His hands both grabbed onto her hips so he could get her positioned properly, and to pull her into each forward shove of his hips, his cock starting to batter in and out of her at a good clip, each smack of his pelvis into her ass making her squeal and whine in delight.

"Thank You Master thank You thank You thank You thank You..." she started babbling at him, as he continued to rail her, each yank of her hips met with a countering push of his own, setting a hard and quick pace, the sound of sweaty flesh smacking against each other the only audible thing in the room other than Whitney's prayers of gratitude.

She was tight, certainly one of the tightest members of his family, likely because of her lithe and slender form, and her pussy clung to his cock even when he was drawing back, like her whole body was refusing to let him escape.

"May... may Your fucktoy cum, Master?" she gasped out in between thrusts.

"Do you like orgasm denial, Whitney?"

"Some... sometimes, Master, but she feels like she's going to split something if she holds it much longer!"

"Then cum."

Her entire body clamped down on him, her cunt trying desperately to get his cock to hold still, but he kept on plowing her even while she orgasmed around him, the expression on Nicolette's face telling him everything he needed to know about Whitney's condition.

A few seconds later, the vice grip of her snatch had relaxed a little, and she gasped in a sudden lungful of air, like she'd forgotten to breathe while she'd been cumming. "Thank You Master, but Your slut needs Your cum, needs to feel it inside of her needy, incomplete cunt, to fill that hole inside of her soul. Finish her, Master. Finish me! Complete Your whore!"

The girls had closed into a tight ring around them now, each of them wanting to be as close as possible for this moment, to make the ritual more memorable for Whitney or to offer their support for Andy, or maybe some combination of the two.

Andy pointed quickly to Niko, who was just to the left of Aisling, and Emily, who was just to the right of her, gesturing for them to each put a hand onto Whitney's shoulders, which they did, just barely in time.

As soon as Whitney was properly supported, his hands latched onto her hips firmly, making sure he had a solid grasp, as his cock impaled deep inside of her cunt and began to shower the back of her pussy with a searing load of hot jizz, popping like firecrackers inside of her. Her entire body seized up and her arms felt limp, Emily and Niko keeping her from falling face first into Nicolette, his hands on her hips holding her up, as her legs bowed beneath her, completely unable to support her, suspended in the air only by the four arms holding her up.

With his fiancees' help, he lowered Whitney's body down on top of Nicolette, letting her body sink into the tall French girl's body, as she turned off the camera on the cellphone, setting it aside. She was, of course, whispering the word "imprinting" into Nicolette's neck.

Andy tucked his cock away, zipping up his jeans and redoing his belt as he looked to Nicolette. "Are you going to need help getting her to her room, Nic?" he said, trying on Whitney's nickname for the statuesque blonde for the first time.

"No, Master," she giggled. "I've had to carry Whitney up the stairs to her old apartment on nights when she's gotten stinking drunk, and I'll manage. If it's alright with you, I'll also remain with her until she wakes up tomorrow, so I apologize if I'm neglect in my duties until then."

"Your duties are to take care of Whitney until she wakes up, Nic. That's your most important duty right now."

"Yes Master. Thank you, Master."

He leaned down and pressed his lips to Nicolette's tenderly, a kiss that was more affectionate than sexual, and when he pulled back from it, he saw a tear of joy starting to run down her cheek, which he wiped away with a thumb. "No no, thank you, Nic."

The room was quiet as he stretched his arms over his head, and finally, Jade spoke to break the tension. "Holy fucking shit, that was hot," she said quietly, hugging herself slightly.

"See?" Sarah giggled. "I'm being a great fucking influence already."

That made the girls all giggle, until Tala spoke, interrupting their laughter.

"I definitely got next," she said.

That just made them laugh even harder.