All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 47'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RedMockersRedMockersover 1 year ago

I love this whole story. It would make a great movie... or maybe a series. So much better than the drivel out on theater and TV these days. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was halfway thinking something was sure to go wrong. Did not count on Eliza topping Aisling in terms of being a harem queen. Puts chapter 33's interaction in a new light.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Agree with RedMockers.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 1 year ago
6☆s

Redmocker and oldmanbill are right, this would make a lot better TV show than these so called "reality" shows and "talent" shows

I'd watch it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I red the whole thing cause I couldn't put it down. there are several errors (word missing and incorrect word) but it wasn't hard to see what was meant. just needs some editing.

It seems unfinished though, are there more chapters coming?

h2osh2osover 1 year ago

Read it end to end. Hope it continues.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Excellent instalment, just as good as those with plenty of sex involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With this being set in the SF Bay Area, given how you described Nate Watkins, I would have thought he would have protected some of the local pro-athletes, sports legends and musicians from the area to have some people who are more normal than the average billionaire, as well as to give him some entertainment, like Joe Montana, Steve Young, Ronnie Lott, Dwight Clark, Roger Craig, Jerry Rice, Charles Haley, Stephen Curry, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Will Clark, Jeff Kent, Barry Bonds, Matt Williams, Huey Lewis, Johnny Colla, Bll Gibson, Sean Hopper, Chris Hayes, Mario Cipollina, Stef Burns, John Pierce, Carlos Santana, Steve Perry, Neal Schon, Randy Jackson, Greg Rollie, Dean Castronovo, Ross Valory, Grace Slick, and Mickey Thomas.

Also with the vaccine having some healing power, I would think Huey Lewis' tinnitus would be healed to the point where he could return to performing on the harmonica and singing, while Steve Perry's vocal chords would have some healing allowing him to return to where he was in the late 1970's to mid-1980's when he was with Journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I find it hilarious when commenters that are calling out grammatical errors, and saying "you need an editor!, have the absolute worst typos, misspellings and grammatical errors on the internet. You wrote four, what I'll charitably call, sentences, only one of which appears relatively error free.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot12 months ago

The pumps are primed. Awaiting final instructions for starting the Shitshow.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Re grammar errors, even if you have the best English in the World your correction will be littered with grammar and spelling errors. It's Muphry's Law.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES