Quaranteam Ch. 48

Story Info
Andy has a bit of fun before the special airs...
8k words
4.83
21.2k
34

Part 48 of the 50 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 10/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 48

The drive back to the house was wonderfully tranquil, and Andy got a chance to chat and relax with Fiona, while Niko and Alexis were mostly focused on the road and the environment around them. He found their attention to detail and precision almost uncanny, as they made sure they were never taking the same route twice, even if it meant they were adding a few minutes here and there to the trip. Niko told them that being unpredictable was the best habit to get into, because it meant people couldn't lie in wait along a predetermined route. Andy told her how unlikely he found this, but she pointed out to him that Phil had been ambushed more than once, and the most recent one had been inside the walls of New Eden, which Andy almost wished Niko hadn't told him.

New Eden was supposed to be a safe haven, a place where they were protected and buffered off from the nightmares of the real world, but the longer Andy had been here, the more he'd decided he'd simply traded one set of problems for another. There was no such thing as an idyllic world - that's why they were ideals.

Different cage, different gilding, same bars.

Despite it being November, the heat had kicked back up again, and the air conditioning in the Tesla kicked in about half way back to the house. Fiona had finished transcribing all her notes from her meeting with Piper a few days ago and asked Andy permission to reprint his letter word-for-word in her upcoming book, something Andy said he was going to have to think about, but knew he would probably agree to in the end, especially since Fiona was already planning on writing about the infamous poker game that had had so many endless repercussions on his life.

He hoped he came out looking okay in the story, but knew it was a very reprehensible thing to get involved in, even for the most noble of reasons.

The car pulled back onto their property just a few minutes past noon. While it felt like the whole thing getting Eve imprinted onto Nathaniel had taken days, it had actually only been about half an hour at the house where Eve and the two Russian men had been holed up. Most of the rest of the time had been in transit, between Rook Manor and Watkins Manor then over to Sergei's house then back to home, all the while never taking the most direct or obvious route.

"You got the blood? You didn't lose it?" Alexis asked as they all started to get out of the car.

"I didn't lose the damn blood," Niko sighed, rolling her eyes, grabbing the little cooler box the blood was being kept in. "I meant to ask, Lexi. Are you still feeling super sensitive? I know those new nerves are probably edgy at least a bit."

"It's lessened a lot, but the flesh is still kind of tender, like the point where the sunburn has peeled but it's still funny to touch," she said, as they walked back to the house. "So yeah, sensitive but not debilitatingly so."

Andy couldn't help himself, so he scooted up quickly behind Alexis and pressed his lips against the side of her neck that had just a short while ago had been covered by scars, kissing it with a sloppy pucker, as she tensed up and shivered a little, reaching back to place her hand on the back of his neck.

"Holy shit, that feels nice," she murmured before Andy finally pulled back and away. "I hope it doesn't entirely go away, because that gave me a good little sexual tingle."

"Oh, that happens any time Andy touches me," Niko countered.

"Mmmm... I mean, it's always great, but that's even more sensitive than I expected it to be. Anyway, we should get the blood into the cooler and you should go hop through another shower, Andy. We've got a few hours before company, and it's important you smell nice when they show up."

"I smell fine!" Andy said as he frowned, lifting one of his arms up to sniff himself. He didn't smell that bad, but he'd definitely been stress perspiring while over with Eve. "I guess it wouldn't hurt."

As they headed into the house, they split, with Andy and Fiona walking up the stairs towards the master bedroom and bathroom, as Niko and Alexis went to put the blood into a better storage unit. Muninn, his Russian blue cat, met up with them part way up the stairs, rubbing against Andy's leg with so little warning that he nearly stumbled, Fi helping stabilize him. "Way to go, Mun," Fiona told him. "He nearly went down onto the stairs."

"Meow," the cat replied, looking completely unbothered by the scolding, as he scooted up the stairs with them. Andy pet the cat for a minute or so until the feline had gotten his fill and wandered away from him, off to cause mischief elsewhere, or nap, dealer's choice.

Andy was a little surprised to find the master bedroom empty, considering they were having guests over in just a few hours, but maybe the girls had all gotten ready while he'd been away. One of the things he'd definitely learned over the past few weeks was that women could work better as a team to get prepped together, and that while one girl could seem to take forever to get ready, when the majority of girls were done, they would all rally around to help the last one finish with whatever she was working on. It had been a nice surprise, but one he'd also learned to stay well out of the way of. Several women working to help one get ready was a whirling dervish of activity that he was likely to lose a finger in.

He kicked off his shoes, peeled off his shirt and his pants, tossing them into the hamper with his name on it along with his socks and boxers before walking into the bathroom as he saw Fiona stripping down as well, clearly going to join him in the shower.

It was incredibly nice to have Fiona back in his life, and they'd basically picked up like the time they'd been apart had been months, not a decade and a half. He'd been surprised how nice it had felt having her with him when they were over getting Eve imprinted onto Watkins. Just her very presence had been reassuring and calming, much like how Aisling's was as well. The two women were starting to spend more time together, and they'd gotten along famously. Andy had even seen the two of them share a kiss earlier in the day, something he had to admit had made his cock stiffen.

He headed over towards the shower and stepped in to turn it on. The one solitary complaint about the house was that there was really no way to turn on the shower in the master bathroom without getting at least a little wet. As quickly as he could, he hopped back, only getting his arm and foot wet, stepping back out of the walk-in shower that was large enough to hold at least six people at once.

They'd tried and succeeded, but the plans were to try even more, sooner or later.

It was always sooner rather than later.

Once he reached the edge of the tile to step back out of the shower, though, he felt a hand slide up and over his eyes, as he chuckled softly. "You sure we have enough time for this, Fi?" he asked.

"It's a couple of hours before anyone's going to be here, Andy," Fiona purred into his ear. "Let's have a little bit of fun." She moved to wheel him around a little bit, as he laughed.

"You're getting greedy. You haven't even been here two weeks and you're already trying a load from me nearly every day," he told her. "I imagine some of the girls are going to get fussy about that. Even in her heyday when it was just four of us, Ash generally wanted a couple of days in between. Same for Lauren and Niko."

He felt Fiona's other hand reach down to stroke his cock a little bit before her hips pushed against his ass and he leaned forward, feeling the tip of his dick press against someone else's pussy, as he sunk into it, a throaty moan coming from in front of him. "This one's not for me, but I'm going to lend a hand," Fiona giggled, as her hand slid off his eyes and he looked into the mirror to see that he was hilt deep within Sheridan's snatch, a sly smile on her lips, her blonde curly mane pulled back into the loosest ponytail he'd ever seen.

"Toldja you'd be in my cunt before you even knew it," Sheridan said, licking her lips. She was bent over the sink counter, her hands pressed against the top of it, her body only slightly bent, but her stance was wide, so that Andy was getting his dick all the way inside of her slippery pussy, as Fiona moved from behind him to spin, leaning her bare ass against the counter right next to Sheridan. "Surprise sex fuckin' rocks."

"You don't mind that I'm here, do you, Sher?" Fiona chuckled throatily leaning in, like she was thinking about kissing the other woman before starting to pull back until one of Sheridan's hands lifted from the counter and curved around the back of Fiona's neck, tugging her close until the two women were locking lips, and mashing their tongues together.

When the two finally broke their kiss for a moment, Sheridan laughed, wickedly, hungrily. "Some of Andy's girls may not like playing with other girls, but I sure as fuck do. Game on, bitch."

Fiona waggled a finger at Sheridan, tsking her a little. "Nobody calls me a bitch but Moira, and she's earned it. I might let Andy do it if I'm especially horny, but that's about it. Try it again, and I'll make you regret it."

"Oh yeah?" Sheridan said, grinning as she started swiveling her hips back at Andy, letting him feel her gyrate her pussy on his dick, even while she was bouncing just a little bit, keeping the thrusts tiny and shallow for the moment, not letting him move too far away from her. "What's that supposed to mean, hm?"

Fiona smirked, trailing one of her fingernails up along under Sheridan's chin. "Push me too hard and I'll break you and make you my bitch, just like Whitney and Nicolette are Andy's," Fiona said, licking her lips. "Although maybe you'd like that, the feeling of my hand around your throat while you're cumming around my man's cock."

"Our man's cock," Sheridan said. "And that doesn't sound too bad, but I think I like us being on equal ground."

"Oh. Honey," Fiona said with a huge amount of sass. "You want to claim that, you're definitely gonna have to earn it. But we'll have the rest of our lives to work all that out." She reached down and plucked at one of Sheridan's thick nipples. The woman had larger nipples and areola than the rest of the girls in the house, and apparently they were also among the most sensitive, because he felt Sheridan's cunt clamp down on his dick reflexively when Fi's fingernails grazed against the thick pink bud. "I'm keen to see just how flexible a true acrobat is, though."

"Let me make you jealous as fuck then," Sheridan said as she stood upright, pushing Andy back and off of her. She moved to lay down on the mat that covered part of the cool tile floor, getting onto her back before she pulled up one leg, then the other, folding them back far enough that her shoulders were overlapping the backs of her knees, her feet pointing up into the air, as she curled a couple of fingers in Andy's direction, wiggling her hips invitingly as best as she could. "C'mon, I want you to feel just how fucking deep you can get inside of me."

Andy was still amazed as ever, seeing her feet behind her head as he moved down onto his knees, watching her rub her own clit with two fingers just as Andy finally moved to press the head of his shaft against her wet folds, her eyes looking up at him with eager hunger. She'd done this with him before, and her flexibility seemed almost inhuman to him.

"Go on, Andy," she moaned at him. "Shove that dick right up my little fuckhole and let me fucking feel it. Lemme feel you inside of me, stretching me out. Lemme be a good fucking slut for you, a snug little cumcatcher. You felt so fucking good before, but nobody else here can give you this, can they? None of those other whores can bend themselves in fucking half to make you happy, can they?"

When he impaled her on his cock once more, he couldn't deny that the position was making her a little tighter around him than he'd expected, and when he finally got all the way inside of her, he could feel her flexing around him.

Fiona moved to get down on her knees and bent forward onto all fours, leaning her face down to kiss Sheridan upside down, both women giggled a little bit. "Told you I'd be a fun play partner," Fiona said quietly to her, but not so quiet that Andy didn't hear it.

"If you didn't share this cock, Fi, we'd all be fighting you for it," Sheridan said. "It's so much better than any dude I'd ever fucked before, and believe you me, I fucked a lot of dudes before I got here. Nobody's quite as popular as a slut you can fold and fuck every which way from Sunday."

Fiona leaned back up a little and one of Sheridan's hands reached up and started to rub her fingers against Fiona's pussy, a soft groan escaping the older woman's lips. "Ffffuck," she hissed. "You're almost as good at that as Moira is."

"I've had more than my fair share of practice with that too," Sheridan giggled. "When I said I got around, I didn't mean just dudes." She glanced back at Andy, giving him a little wink. "You know, if you don't want to be on the floor, I bet you could just pick me up. I'm super light."

Andy wasn't sure he was strong enough, but decided to give it a go anyway, lifting her up, pressing her body against his chest, her ankles between their shoulders, as he lifted one foot up into a standing kneel, then the other, standing up from the crouch with her still wedged down onto his dick.

"God, look how trusting and vulnerable you are like this," Fiona laughed, standing up again. "Makes me wish I had a strap-on on me right now, just so we could make you a proper double-stuff slut," she said, stepping in close as Sheridan looked back over her shoulder nervously.

"I've... I've never had anything in my ass," Sheridan said. "I'm... I'm not ready."

"Hey," Andy said, kissing her cheek. "You don't have to be. You don't ever have to be, if you don't want to be."

"Oh, I want to, baby," Sheridan said to him with a smile, licking her lips. "Between Emily, Sarah and Hannah, I'd be fucking stupid not to want to, but I wanna try a few toys and plugs first, help me get used to the idea."

"That's smart," Fiona said, stepping in to press her small tits against Sheridan's back. "I wish I'd have thought of that back in college, but I was just too fucking impatient, despite Andy's concerns."

"You... you mean he didn't pressure you?" Sheridan said, turning to look at Fiona's face in the mirror, the position not letting her turn her head back far enough to do much else.

"Ha!" Fiona laughed. "I pressured him, practically made him do it. One of my best friends in college tried it and loved it, and she wouldn't fucking shut up about it, so I finally came home one day when I knew Xander and Annie were out of town for the weekend, shoved Andy onto the couch, took out a bottle of lube, slicked his dick up, then my own ass, then I sat the fuck down onto that cock like I wanted to get it into my goddamn lungs."

"Was it nice?"

"Oh, I looooooved it, but it stung like a motherfucker at first, because Andy's got a thick cock, thicker than anybody I've had before or since. So it felt like he was tearing me open, ripping my ass wide, but when we were done, I wasn't even bleeding a little, so I guess I was capable of it."

Andy chuckled, lost in the memory of it for a second. "The neighbors' ears might have been bleeding, though. The look Mister Winston gave you the next morning made it clear just how much he'd heard you shouting and howling."

"Well, you're a softie, honey," Fiona told him, "and I knew that if I let you see even a hint of pain, you'd stop or go limp in concern, and that was the last fucking thing I wanted, so I resolved to get loud and filthy, as loud and filthy as it took to make sure I got to feel the sensation of you blasting your cum right up my virginal asshole. And to think I was worried that I wasn't going to cum first."

"Did you?" Sheridan asked, trying to shift a little bit as Andy was trying to keep her stable, both of his hands on her ass, Fiona's position preventing her from falling backwards.

"I know she came, because I think the entire block heard her shouting 'I'm fucking cumming, you bastard!' over and over again at me," Andy laughed.

"And that was for my third orgasm," Fiona giggled. Andy felt Sheridan gasp and tighten up a little, and a moment later, he realized why, feeling an unusual sensation, as Fiona had slid one of her fingers up Sheridan's ass and was stroking his cock with her fingertip through the fleshy walls. "And it made you cum, too, didn't it? I wasn't the only one who was loud enough for the neighbors to hear. I was proud you were able to hold on as long as you did. I was a little worried that you might just pop right off the minute I popped you right into my ass."

"It was fucking hard not to, but it was clear you wanted it, so I did my best to keep my shit in check. You didn't make it fucking easy, though, did you? You were so fucking tight, Fi, and we'd gone like a couple of weeks without having sex, so I was fucking backed up."

"That's how I wanted you to be," Fiona teased.

"This feels so weeeeeird," Sheridan whined. "But so goooood."

"So, yeah, I had blue balls like Babe."

"The pig?" Fiona asked.

"Babe the Blue Ox, you ninny," he teased back. "I know you remember your Paul Bunyon folk tales, so don't you-"

"Not to interrupt anything," Sheridan panted. "But maybe you could start pounding me again?"

"This angle's kinda tricky," Andy admitted.

Fiona reached up and helped Sheridan lower one of her legs down, letting it snake around Andy's waist, repeating the process with the other, sliding her finger out of the blonde's ass. The adjusted angle would make it much easier for him to lift her up and drop her back down onto his cock. "Here, you take that ear and I'll take this one," Fiona said, moving to press her body against Sheridan's back, wedging her tightly between the two of them as Fiona leaned in so she could whisper into Andy's ear. "She really wants you to give it to her, so no need to hold back, honey."

"Jesus, Andy," Sheridan said, whispering into his ear. "You feel so fucking nice. So much better than before. I was worried the scratches from before were making me unfuckable, and that I'd have to wait until they healed up."

"Jesus wept, Sheridan," Andy said to her. "I don't know what it would take to make you unfuckable, but it might be nothing short of having all your holes sewn up."

She giggled at that, placing her hand on the back of his shaved head so that she could kiss him, not as wild and carnal as the kiss she'd shared with Fiona, but more honest and more emotional. When they finally parted, she licked her lips with a smile. "If you're gonna cum, dude, I won't judge you if it's fast, I promise. I know you're kind of overstimulated, what with Fiona nibbling on your earlobe. That's one of your weak points, isn't it?"

"She told you?"

"She didn't have to," Sheridan giggled. "She's rubbing my clit, too. Fuck she's good at all of it, all the fucking things. I fucking hate how good she's making me feel. It's not fucking fair. Shit, I'm gonna gonna fuck fuck fuckfuckfuckfuckcumming!"

Sheridan's snatch spasmed around his cock as her body began to go through a small cycle of heavy shudders, her forehead almost slamming against his shoulder, the squeal starting low before growing very shrill, popping off into a laugh as she leaned her head back, her blue eyes wide, focusing on him once more.

"Holy fucking shitballs, that was intense, that was so intense, dude, but I need more," she whimpered. "I need you, Andy. I want you to want me."