All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 48'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rb5891rb5891over 1 year ago

Would it be fatal if woman from family 1 had oral with woman from family 2, if one of them had recent sex with their man?

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Should be a hella party .

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I think he should control the lesbian hookups a bit. Amongst all the woman that is a shortcut to jealousy causing problems that Andy does not need. Jealousy IS human nature after all.

Could add an interesting twist to the story.

5/5

gravyruggravyrugover 1 year ago

As much as I love this series, and I do, I'm getting a tad frustrated with each day being minimum two chapters, sometimes it feels like four. I keep having to go back and re-read to remember where the story is. Bugs me even more that I can't really think of any part that could be cut without just leaving out the sex (obviously a bad idea). Mostly I'm just eager to get to some of the secrets being actually revealed, and getting to Team Rook being able to have some actual down time.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

I know it's hypocritical, and there's this whole new morality in play during this story,but... I get a sad jealous feeling when Ash plays with others. I always felt her and Andy's connection went deep and she would forsake all others. As hypocritical as that is but it's like what happened with Lauren. She was Andy's second and they had a connection but as soon as she fell again for Taylor they ceased to even really do anything together anymore. Much less have romance, she's more of an afterthought now. Ash is too integral to his household and to the story, and I'd hate for her to get brushed aside in favor of Fiona whom I haven't really warmed to partly probably due to her previously breaking the MC's heart. But idk we will see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Buzzsawlenny, I think Ash understands something about Andy that you don't. He's extremely turned by girls playing with other girls, or even hearing about girls playing with other girls. It's beyond what's just in his head- his response to Ash and Lauren making out was an autonomous response. When Nicolette needed imprinting and Andy was hesitating, Ash led by making out with Nicolette right in front of him. Finally, when Lauren lays down a special rule for Taylor ONLY that she is not allowed to play with any girls outside the house, Andy isn't all 'hey that rule goes for all y'all'. Also, he is literally getting so much damn sex he doesn't have time to feel jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could easily see another 30 - 40 more chapters if not more. This has been a great ride so far, one of the best series. Lots of relationships to develop and a lot more mystery to proclaim for the readers....... Wow!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yo man, this story is about romance, great love, interaction inside the harem, and if everything is OK with sex between girls from the family, then their relationship outside the family spoils the whole impression of the story, it adds jealousy, as well as uncertainty, and what if the whole drama with Andy ends in one day and the girl he will just go to another one, then why bring the heroes together at all, especially Ash and Niko, his most devoted lovers with an affair on the side, it smells of puppeteering

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

So much going on, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought sex in the upstairs hidden study was off limits at Andy’s request. Ash wouldn’t have disobeyed that rule.

alsithalsith8 months ago

"she assured me that you two had yourselves a grand old time".

Did anyone else instantly tune in on The Flintstones theme song on reading that and their mind said "A Yabba Dabba Do time"?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hookups outside the family would seem dangerous. Given that sperm can stay alive in a womans body for up to 5 days, wouldn't it be like playing Russian roulette as any contact with another man's sperm could be deadly? Not knowing the last time the "strange" had had a "load" deposited in her? This pre-supposes that oral sex was on the menu during the hookups. Seems strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

They would have to be very careful with cross family sex. They'd have to clear off any sperm from their bodies. Seems like that would be most challenging for the families with fewer girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES