Quaranteam Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That totes makes sense," Sheridan agreed. "She's at the base all the time. She coulda hella done somebody there if she wanted to. It was totally Niko."

"I mean," Andy said, a wry smirk on his face. "Niko was second but she wasn't first..."

"You gotta be fuckin' kidding me, dude!" Sheridan laughed, throwing her hands up into the air. "Who'd Niko hook up with and who hooked up with somebody before her?"

"Niko and Bella, Phil's gardener, hooked up last week when Bella came into the base for a few tests. Niko had asked me if it was cool, and I kind of got the impression it was mostly to help Bella settle her nerves a bit, since there were some complications with her imprinting to Phil that had her worried. Niko said she felt like it was a one-time thing, but she appreciated me being cool about it."

"So then who the hell was the first?" Sheridan asked.

"I was," Aisling said, walking into the room, kissing Andy on the cheek. "During the Halloween party, I spent lotta time getting to know Phil's partner Linda. I'd sorta figured out early on that Niko was filing reports on us t' somebody, since Linda is insanely hot, I decided havin' a fling with her might be the best way in to find out of if she knew who it was. Turned out Linda was the one Niko was reportin' to. Knew Andy wouldn't mind. After Linda an' I got each other off, we had a long talk and came t' an understanding about our men, an' how we'd take care of'em. It was a fun little fling. Wouldn't mind another go 'round or two with her, but I'll let her make the first move next time. Phil just texted, love, an' he's on his way over, so hustle."

"How come none of the other girls mentioned this little tryst, Ash?" Fiona asked her.

"Oh, we had it in Andy's private little hidden study tha' most of the girls didn't know about at the time. Hell, dunno even which ones of'em know about it now. I mentioned the hook up to Niko, but we both agreed to keep it quiet from the rest of the girls for a while, at least until we'd talked about it with Andy, who, natch, was perfectly fine with it."

"At this point, I think everyone knows about the hidden upstairs room now, but it's okay, Ash," Andy said, kissing her cheek back. "You look amazing, by the way." Ash was clearly dressed for making an impression at the party, a slinky emerald green dress that highlighted the red of her hair even more than normal. She was still wearing flats, though, as he knew how much she hated wearing high heels unless she absolutely needed to.

"Aw. Thanks, luv. Now you three get your butts in gear, or I'm gonna send all of them up here as soon as they get here."

Fi dropped her towel, leaving her completely nude, as she stepped over, sliding her arm around Aisling's waist, pulling her in to give her a long, sultry kiss, Ash squeaking a little in surprised before humming in delight at the sensations of it. It was the second time he'd seen Fi and Ash kiss in a day, and Ash still looked a little bashful about it. Andy found it adorable to see the redhead's confidence taken down just a peg or two, but he also knew it wouldn't last. The two women were finding their balance without him needing to help one bit. When they eventually broke, Fi winked and told the Irish redhead, "Who's to say I wouldn't enjoy that?"

"We're one hell of a family aren't we?" Aisling said, looking over at Andy with a big smile on her face.

"The best of family and friends," Andy said to her, before affecting his best Mel Brooks accent. "It's good ta be da King..."