QuaranTeam - Dave in Dallas Ch. 03

Story Info
Lupe and Becca return from the Dallas Vax Center.
5.2k words
4.84
8.5k
22

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 3 - Reunited

September 20, 2020

Dave awoke to a strange sensation. Not one he was accustomed to. He felt the smooth feel of sheets against his legs and upper torso, but not between. A weight pressed down on his abdomen and a warm wetness encompassed his cock. Oh, right he has a girlfriend now. Sleeping in his bed. Well, not sleeping at the moment.

Dave cracked his eyes open to see a large lump moving slowly under the sheets, over his pelvis in time with the wondrous, rhythmic feeling below his waist. He slipped a hand to Jan's back and trailed his fingertips softly along her satiny skin. Slowly, Jan slipped her head from under the sheet.

"Good morning lover." Jan placed a soft, smoky kiss on his chin, her eyes locked on Dave's.

"You don't have to do that every morning you know."

"Of course not." Jan grinned wickedly. "The others will get their turns too. But for now, this kitty gets her morning cream." With that she slipped the sheet down his body, exposing him from the knees up, and settled her face on his organ again. Bowing to the inevitable - and loving every minute of it - Dave slipped a hand to Jan's thigh, sliding firmly, slowly, gently along the inside of her leg. He brought his hand close to her core, then slid slowly away, down to mid-thigh. Then back up. Jan hummed approvingly as he switched from his whole hand to just a single fingertip, adding swirls into the motion. He let the swirls drift closer and closer, knowing where she ached for him to brush against. But not yet.

Reaching with both hands, Dave grasped the backs of Janice's thighs, lifting her lower body and rotating it towards his face, aligning their torsos, her mouth the pivot point. She squealed and giggled around his cock before clamping her lips firmly around his organ and doubling her efforts.

With her hot wet sex directly in his face, Dave braced his thumbs about an inch to either side of her clitoris and moved them in unhurried circles. He lifted his face and blew hot breath at her slit. Jan's body tensed and flexed, a sign of encouragement even Dave could clearly read. Dave latched his lips on her dripping sex and nursed on her lower lips, drinking in her juices. He could feel her labia convulsing and puckering in response to his ministrations. Jan picked up her pace again. Dave wasn't sure if it was gratitude or a race, but he resolved he would not be the only one peaking this morning.

Dave slipped his hands up her torso, taking her lovely pert breasts into his hands, his fingers alternately groping her fleshy mounds and teasing her firm nipples. He slipped his tongue along her slit languidly before forming a firm spear of mouth muscle braced with the tip against her entrance. He plunged his tongue inside her. Jan's body seized and convulsed, her inner muscles grasping at his oral protrusion.

Jan paused her worship of Dave's cock, bringing her head up to moan softly while his wet cock stood proudly in the cool air. As soon as the waves of pleasure had washed fully over her, Jan bent her head back to her self-appointed task. Dave did the same. In another minute or so, Jan brought Dave to his peak, causing him to jet gobs of the man cream she sought into her mouth as she captured it and swallowed as his balls paused between jets. The shuddering of her serum induced climax could not shake Jan's determination to consume every drop.

Her first item of her morning to do list completed, Jan righted herself, then fell into bed alongside Dave. She gave him a kiss on the shoulder and snuggled in tightly with a big, satisfied smile on her face.

After basking in the afterglow for several minutes, Jan spoke. "Make me breakfast and show me how?"

******

Jan shredded cheddar while Dave cut bacon into small pieces with kitchen shears. Dave admired the small roundness of her ass pushing out his t-shirt, just a few inches above the hem. Her pokey, pert breasts making small mounds to either side of the phrase "√-1 23 , and it was delicious."

"This is not going to be authentic Mexican. It's barely recognizable as Tex-Mex, more like Messican."

Jan raised an eyebrow.

"A pile of food using some ingredients connected to Mexico or using flavors associated with Mexico, and so sloppy you absolutely must use a fork or spoon to eat it."

Jan laughed. "Okay, Messican breakfast it is. What would this be if it were authentic?"

"Migas. But we'd have to use chorizo instead of bacon and a Mexican cheese instead of cheddar. Maybe Oaxaca, that's got a great flavor for this." Dave dropped the cut-up bacon bits into the pre-heated pan hearing them sizzle immediately. "I love that sound."

Jan smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

******

Jan loved the counterplay of soft eggs with the crunch of the bacon and tortilla strips. After they'd eaten, she offered to do dishes, so Dave went to his gun closet, getting out a back holster and a pistol. Now ready for yesterday's incident, Dave checked on the chickens again, finding nothing amiss this time. Other than the need to top off the food bin and water bucket.

Time for the grocery pickup rapidly approached with no word from Lupe or Becca. Jan elected to remain, in case they arrived while Dave was gone. "I'll just have to suffer through sampling the library." She didn't have a poker face. "You already took a sample in the library." That got her laughing.

******

Dave came through the door from the garage carrying a few bags with items needing refrigeration. He paused by the library door. "Hey hun, watcha readin?"

Jan startled. "Oh, sorry, I didn't hear you come in. More in the car I take it?"

"Yeah, can you grab the cold stuff first? I'll start stowing things in the fridge and freezer, then join you for the rest."

As they were putting away groceries, Dave asked what Jan had been reading.

"Baa Baa Black Sheep. By the binding and cover condition, I'm guessing you've read it already?"

"Oh yeah. I loved the old TV show as a kid, so it was a treat to read about the real life guy it was based on."

That started a discussion about 80's TV shows, and the re-runs playing then, and VHF and UHF stations that wound up as a general 80's slice of life retrospective. From a scifi nerd point of view. The discussion continued as Dave showed Jan the rest of the house, as well as the backyard and greenhouse. They had settled into the living room, sitting on the couch, on opposite ends with their lower legs tangled together, each reading, for nearly an hour when they heard a knock at the door.

As Dave opened the door, Becca slammed into him. She clutched him tight, her head tucked down, pressed sideways against his chest. She was shaking.

"Wow. They said the serum would make a woman aggressive. I didn't expect this though." Lupe's face made Dave quickly realize his assumption was misplaced. "Am I missing something?"

"Later, David. Please" Lupe begged.

"Sign here please sir." The soldier acted as if nothing unusual was going on. Lupe had a look of concern and sympathy. Dave signed quickly and ushered Lupe and Esme in while Becca shuffled along beside him, not letting go. Jan waited, standing, in the living room.

"Lupe, Esme, Becca, this is Janice Hoppler, she arrived yesterday morning. She prefers Jan among family." Lupe shook Jan's hand and said hello warmly, slightly guarded. Becca refused to let go of Dave. Jan placed a reassuring hand on Becca's shoulder.

Taking a closer look, Dave realized Becca's hair looked like it had been mussed and then raked back down with fingers rather than a comb or brush. On it's own, he would have put that off to poor sleeping conditions in their overnight stay at the vaxx center. Other context clues were waking up a little voice in his head that something seriously wrong had happened while the ladies were away. Dave struggled to think of things that might soothe her. "Becca, I have mandarin Jarritos in the fridge and chocolate Pocky in the cupboard."

Becca shook her head. "Just take me upstairs please, Dave."

"Well, we need to get the three of you settled in Bec."

Becca squeezed tighter. "Please." It came out as a near whimper.

Dave's face creased with concern as he looked to Lupe. "What happened?"

"I'll tell you what I know before it's my turn." Lupe told him. "We should probably do this now though."

"If Esme is fine with it, I can get her settled," Jan volunteered. "Which room is hers?"

"Uh, you know, the one with ..." Dave said, walking awkwardly to the stairs. As Becca realized where he was going, she coordinated her movements with his, and then tried to lead the way, nearly dragging Dave the last few steps to the staircase.

"Oh, oh right." Jan's look of worry only amplified Dave's concerns. He wasn't imagining then. Something had gone seriously wrong at that vax center.

As Dave and Becca neared the staircase, Becca reached the arm behind Dave's back towards Lupe, beseechingly, making a grasping motion. Lupe acquiesced, following the pair up the stairs and into the master suite, and shutting the door behind the three of them.

As they neared the bed, Becca began unbuttoning Dave's shirt. Dave reached to lift her shirt up, getting only partial compliance. Becca wanted Dave naked first. Dave played along, shucking his shoes and pulling off his socks.

Dave stood there, stark naked, with a still clothed Becca holding tightly to him, but standing tall now, her head resting at the base of his neck. Becca slowly rubbed her whole body against him. Dave rubbed his hands along her back, hoping it would have a soothing effect. Becca began to grind her pelvis against Dave's.

"Take me David. Make me yours." Becca stared into Dave's eyes, hungry and scared. "Make it so no one can take me away from you."

Dave kissed her forehead, slowly moving his hands from her back to her tummy. It wasn't fast enough for Becca. She ripped her shirt over her head, then pulled her and Dave onto the bed. Taking a cue from her urgency, Dave undid her belt, button, and zipper, then grasped the hem of Becca's pants and yanked them off her. Becca and Lupe both gasped, but it didn't sound like fear, more like, ... thrilled?

Dave crawled back up the bed to lay beside her. He intended to get her aroused with kisses and touches, but Becca wasn't waiting. She pulled off her panties and lay with her legs apart.

"Get on me David. Get in me and mark me as yours."

Dave scooted closer, and sped his fingers along her side, resting softly under her lovely, small, bra-clad breast. Becca grabbed his shoulder and pulled, rolling him on top of her.

"NOW DAVID PLEASE!" her head lunged forward, capturing his lips and kissing him fiercely. Becca's arms took Dave in a bear hug. She wrapped her legs around his waist and began bucking her pelvis.

"Just do it David," Lupe spoke in her softest tones. "I'll explain later, but she needs you now. I'm sure you want to give her something gentle and caring, but right now she needs the certainty and safety of being imprinted to you."

Becca nodded beneath him, her eyes imploring. Taking a deep breath, Dave maneuvered himself to place the tip of his organ against her lips. He felt an abundance of wetness and felt relief. As frantic as she was, he'd expected her to be dry as a bone. That would have made consummation impossible.

Feeling Dave near her entrance, Becca shoved herself downward, but faltered. Dave's cock skidded up her slit. Becca whimpered, but stilled. Dave realigned himself, working his tip past the labia before pushing firmly. Certain of his positioning, he pushed with increasing pressure. He felt something giveway, and a sharp constriction as he pushed forward a few inches.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!"

Becca's scream, the anguish flooding her face and the knife-like pain threatening to chop off his dick brought Dave to an instant halt. He moved to pull out, but Becca's legs tightened around him, and Lupe pushed gently downward on his tailbone. Enough to signal him to hold position.

Then Dave remembered, from Janice and the videos, that the first drop of pre-cum, the first encounter, would give a woman an incredible orgasm. His own arousal was swamped by his concern for Becca, leaving him firmly erect, but not leaking anything. For her sake, he had to relax himself.

Well, two birds with one stone. Dave lowered his lips to Becca's. She was now laying flat on the bed beneath him, a modest gap between their torsos. Dave kissed her tenderly and she responded. He worked his way down her jawline to nibble on her earlobe. Becca's breathing caught. Dave whispered softly to her, so that not even Lupe could hear.

"I'm going to show you all the love I can for the rest of my life Rebecca Sampson. I will prize your heart and your love above the delights of your body. And when I have passed, and you remain, I pray I have left you with joy and peace."

Becca sobbed, clutching him close. Dave could feel a tension leave her body. There was even a tinge of joy in her crying. She began to work her hips again, slowly, the act still a delicate one for both of them due to her tightness. Dave matched her motions. With short, slow strokes, each relaxed into the union, and Dave felt his arousal rise.

The first drop of precum finally leaked out of the tip of Dave's cock. Becca's body tensed, then bucked beneath him. A wild, weird part of Dave's brain wondered if Lupe had somehow hit her with a taser.

"HAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOooooooo" she cried out. Becca panted, trying to recover from her first ever orgasm.

Dave held her gently, kissing first her cheeks, then her forehead. As she calmed, eyes reopened, looking hungry, Dave brought his mouth down to her neck, suckling lightly at her clavicle, without leaving a mark. He kissed his way down the to the slope of her breast. Recalling her earlier uncertainty about their attractiveness, Dave resolved to dispel the worry. He kissed in an inward spiral around her breast before taking her areola into his mouth and flicking her nipple with his tongue. Becca cried out, her back arching off the bed. When she settled, she took Dave's face in her hands and kissed him.

"Thank you, David. Now please, finish this."

Dave began working himself forward and back, slowly within her. A little more in than out, until he was fully inside her. He could see pleasure and happiness on her face, with some pain as well. He knew he couldn't eliminate the pain, but he was glad she was now getting some pleasure out of it. He kept up his steady pace, pausing if she flinched. As her pain began to subside, he gradually increased his thrusting speed and depth. Becca's legs unclenched from his waist, hanging in the air beside his hips.

"Yes, David. More, please more. Keeping going, fill me up David." Her encouragement, her body rocking beneath him in harmony with his thrusting, her interspersed moans sent David over the edge. At the moment he erupted, Becca's eyes flew open and she screamed louder than before. Her whole body spasmed wildly until she collapsed like a marionette with its strings cut.

"Imprinting ... imprinting ... imprinting ..." The oddly disturbing chant juxtaposed with the tight, satisfied grin on her face.

Dave gingerly removed himself from her body and climbed off the bed. With Lupe's help, he pulled the sheets and covers from under Becca and then gently covered her.

"I'll go wash up. When I come back, can you please tell me what the hell is going on?"

Lupe just nodded, biting her upper lip. She followed him to bathroom, where she grabbed a washcloth, wetted it, squeezed out the excess, and went back to the bedroom.

Dave followed her out once he had cleaned himself. "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you."

"I know, David. It was a jarring time for me, and I knew what triggered this."

"I would love to share in that knowledge."

Lupe grinned at the dry humor. "This morning, after Rebecca and I had completed our Oracle questionnaires, a young woman approached the three of us. She greeted Becca and took her hand to lead her away. Now all three of us assumed we were being taken to you. As Esmeralda and I rose, the lady motioned for us to sit back down. When I inquired when Esme and I would be called, and how long we would be separated from Becca, the lady said she had no idea, and began to walk off again, leading Becca. Becca got upset and asked that we all go together, since we are both to be assigned to the same man. The lady argued with her for a few minutes, then noticed another official heading over. She dropped Becca's hand and took off.

Becca was disturbed by the encounter and stayed close to the two of us from then on. We got our shots and returned to the holding area to wait out the medical watch period. A few minutes after our return, a man and woman in uniform took us into a separate room to talk. I think they were officers, but I don't know what part of the army they were in. They had two pistols on their right collar. My right, their left."

"Military Police."

Lupe looked at him questioningly.

"I have a friend who served. He thought branch insignia was one of many useful things to know in a TEOTWAWKI scenario."

"A what?"

"The End Of The World As We Know It. He's a prepper & survivalist." Dave's face clouded. "I haven't heard from him in a while, but he doesn't communicate all the time. And yeah, I think this qualifies. Big time. The world is definitely changing in major ways."

"Yes, it is. So these two officers questioned us for over an hour about every detail of what happened, going over each minute, each word multiple times. I actually started to think we were accused of something." Lupe slumped against Dave's chest. He wrapped his arms around her. The strange shape of the world and the problems of today did not prevent him experiencing a deep thrill at finally having her in his arms. Lupe. Beautiful, charming, enchanting Lupe. Here. on his bed, in his arms, pouring out her troubles to him. The troubles were concerning, but to be her bastion! Her comfort! Dave's heart raced.

Lupe continued. "While we were in there, they seemed mostly focused on the woman's motivation. They keyed off something Becca remembered from the woman. Give me a second ... the lady said 'Come with me, you can live a life of luxury, fuck a rich man once or twice a week, pop out a few babies and be waited on hand and foot lounging by a pool. None of his blondes do any work, that's for brunettes and Hispanics.' When Becca kept resisting the lady got real mad ... 'do you really wanna go off to some suburban slob, washing dishes and mopping floors, and you'll still have to give him your coochie and pop out babies, you dumb bitch?' "

"So they finally let us out. Esme was thirsty and Becca needed to wash her face. Becca went in while I watched Esme at the fountain. Becca had only been inside a few minutes when she shrieked and came screaming out. She said the lady was in there. She came out of one of the stalls as Becca was washing up." Lupe paused. "After that, Becca wouldn't let go of my hand. We were held in another room under guard for awhile, while they searched for her again, but eventually they brought us here."

Dave added a little extra squeeze to the hug and planted a loving kiss on Lupe's forehead. She looked up at him with a smile.

"Do you have any idea how comforting this feels, to be able to tell you about a problem, to be held by you, as you listen?"

"I know how amazing it feels to be the one you can share your troubles with. To be the arms you want to be in."

Lupe sat up, leaned in and kissed Dave full on the lips. Lips meshed and moved. Tongues darted into mouths, tangling, teasing, frolicking. Hands began to roam. Dave delighted in the thrill of touching Lupe. After all this time. All that yearning. Lupe, here in his arms. Wanting him as much as he wants her. He tugged upward at the base of her shirt, pulling it out of her skirt waistband. Lupe wrapped her arms around his neck. Leaning forward, she arched her back, brushing her breasts against him, with a slight side-to-side motion. Even Dave picked up that signal. All systems go for launch.

12