All Comments on 'QuaranTeam - Dave in Dallas Ch. 03'

by RonanJWilkerson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
patient1patient17 months ago

Great way for Dave to balance the urgency with tenderness. Can anyone please make sense of that t-shirt equation for me?

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson7 months agoAuthor

sqrt -1 is the imaginary root, i

2^3 is eight

the Greek capital sigma reads as 'sum'

the greek letter pi

i eight sum pi

dunmovynivdunmovyniv7 months ago

You really should not steal lines from “Top Gun”. Those last three sentences were straight from Goose and his wife……

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson7 months agoAuthor

@dunmovyniv

Yes, that was deliberate.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cool. A worthy chapter in the Quaranteam universe.

MehntalityMehntality7 months ago

Rich, entitled bastards are everywhere...I'm glad she got away and that the MPs seem to be aware that it happened so they can work to prevent it unlike what happened in CurruptingPowers main story...

Well done, if a bit short....keep the crack coming!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic story so far! I cant wait to read more of these chapters!

KernflakesKernflakes7 months ago

I feel the need....the need for Speed!!!

Great chapter. Keep it up!!!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

This story is definitely a great fit for the Quaranteam Universe. I find it interesting to see each author's tame on getting the team set up and functioning, and the different kinds of attempts to corrupt the process. Already I'm feeling engaged with the characters in 'Dallas' (maybe because I'm native Texan) and I understand the mixed anti-mexican bias introduced by the unnamed moron who tried to engineer stealing Becca. I have a feeling we may see him again as the story continues....

alsithalsith5 months ago

Autocorrect error?: "so it wouldn't hurt to late her stay up past ten if it came to that.". I suspect, "late" should be "let" there.

alsithalsith5 months ago

"shoes in socks" in -> and

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonanJWilkerson@RonanJWilkerson
An interested reader still trying to wrap his head around the idea people are loving his work. If you are interested in earlier access, or the Character Sketches with images for the characters in Bunker and DiD, check out my Patreon page. https://patreon.com/Ronan332 Releas...