QuaranTeam - Dave in Dallas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave slid his hands under Lupe's shirt, skimming along her back. Her skin. He was touching her bare skin! Her kisses became more urgent. More than ok, his attentions were wanted. Dave brought his hands around front, outside her shirt, and began unbuttoning it. He peeled back her shirt, leaving it still draped from her shoulders, but mostly opened, revealing the center of her bra, and the middle of her tummy.

She was in even better shape than Dave imagined. He had assumed all that office work and long hours - and the inevitable takeout food - had left her with a small paunch. But no. There might be enough flesh there to jiggle, but no bulge of any kind. He looked back to her eyes and saw hunger, need, ... and uncertainty?

Dave flung her shirt off, pressing his lips to hers, pressing her body back to the bed with his own. Lupe moaned, wrapping her arms around his torso, lightly raking her nails along his back, pulling him to her with her palms. Her body moved sinuously beneath him, enticing him.

Dave slid one hand down Lupe's skirt-covered leg. To his full extension. He grasped the cloth, pulling it up to reveal her well toned legs. Office work at her level does include a lot of walking. Her legs were masterpieces of girl next door perfection. Dave lowered himself to kiss her thighs.

Lue gasped and groaned. "Oh David, please, don't tease me." She tugged on his head to draw him back.

Instead, Dave grabbed hold of her panties and pulled them off in one smooth motion, neither hurried nor slow. Lupe's face brightened. Her smiled widened and lusty.

Dave leaned back over Lupe. Her skirt now bunched around her waist, her legs apart. Her lovely brown, shorn lips beckoning him inside. Her inner labia fully flowered, the slightest hint of pink expressing her readiness and desire. Dave lowered himself atop her. He rested his weight on his hands and knees, aligning himself with her entrance while staring deeply into Lupe's eyes. The excitement there was unmistakable.

Dave slowly pressed himself forward. Lupe brought her legs back, lifting her pelvis to him and making herself completely open to his penetration. Their mutual arousal already had a bead of precum formed on the end of Dave's organ. When he made contact with her soft petals, Lupe cried out like a banshee, her body shaking uncontrollably. She desperately clutched at Dave's torso, trying to anchor herself.

When the shuddering stopped, Lupe gazed into his eyes again, the hunger undiminished. Amplified even. Dave reseated himself and thrust slowly into the woman he'd dreamed of for so long. She shook again, but not the chemically amped orgasm. The raw pleasure of being with together, of finally getting what they both wanted. Their eyes locked to one another, Dave thrust slowly, steadily while Lupe gently moved with him. Their passion built, as did the energy of their movement. Lupe clutched tightly to Dave's shoulders. He could see her pleasure building by the telltales in her expressions. He felt his own excitement building, not decreased in the slightest from having just completed the act with Becca.

Lupe's body arched as she called out her ecstasy. The muscles of her passage grasped and massaged Dave's penis, kicking him over the edge as well. A second electric jolt surged through Lupe just as her natural orgasm peaked and began its decline. Her eyes rolled back and a guttural blend of cry and moan issued from deep in her chest. Lupe collapsed to the bed.

"Imprinting ... imprinting ... imprinting"

Dave held her in his arms for a long, satisfying moment.

Dave did have other duties to attend. There were in fact, two other people still conscious in this house, and one was a newly arrived little girl that may need help adjusting to her new home. Dave slipped from the bed and pulled Lupe up so her head rested on a pillow. Her skirt more or less straightened itself as she moved, but Dave did add a bit of extra care, just to be sure. He pulled a light blanket from the walk-in closet, laying it over the sleeping form of his new partner. He draped her shirt over a nearby chair, where she could see it once she awakened. Then he dressed and headed downstairs.

He emerged into the dining room to find Esme happily munching a corn dog, her plate also holding mac n' cheese and green beans. A very self-satisfied Jan sat at the head of the table, at an angle to Esme.

"Ah, good you made her dinner."

"Yep. OK, I just followed the box directions for the mac n' cheese. And the corn dogs were just heat up from frozen - but I did use the oven, not the microwave!" Jan beamed.

Esme cleared her mouth, then, waving, said "Hi, Uncle Dave! Momma says we're living with you from now on? And ... Jan helped me put my clothes in the dresser before making me dinner. Oh! And thank you for the kitty!" Seated in the chair beside Esme was a large squishmallow, solid black except for the crescents of its eyes. A cat tail and ears completed the appearance. Its presence at the table suggested the much desired 'new toy' love that Dave hoped would ease Esme's transition.

Dave gave Jan a kiss. "You did great, babe. Thanks for looking out." Jan's victorious grin and the glow from Dave's praise did not quite hide her concern over the obvious, but yet unknown explanation of Becca's state upon arrival. Dave shifted his eyes in Esme's direction, then back to Jan and shook his head.

"You two want to talk with out me, Uncle Dave?"

"And just what would we talk about Miss Esmeralda?"

"I'm nine, Uncle Dave, not stupid. That lady was spooky, and Mom and Becca were in that room a long time talking with those military people. And then Becca shrieked pretty loud coming out of the bathroom. I may not know everything, but something pretty sketch happened."

Dave kissed the crown of Esme's head and held her close to him for a moment. "Don't worry about it, Esme, it's over now. Those people are not going to hurt you, or Becca or your mom."

To break the uncomfortable silence, Dave prodded Esme to pick a movie for the three of them. It was getting on into the evening, but there wasn't any school in the morning, so it wouldn't hurt to late her stay up past ten if it came to that. Dave did dishes while Jan led Esme into the living room. Esme needed no help setting things up though. She was nine years old after all.

Dave rejoined them to hear 'let the storm rage oooooonnn ...' and see Esme, at one end of the couch, her head beginning to nod. Old tricks always work. After a tiring day, a hot meal and an old familiar movie work like magic, even on a nine year old. Dave waited another fifteen minutes for her to zonk out completely, but not get a crick in her neck. He scooped her in his arms and carried her up to her bed. Jan followed them with the fluffy critter. Jan pulled back the covers so Dave could lay Esme in the bed. He pulled off her shoes in socks before covering her gently. Jan placed the newly beloved toy beside her before they left.

Once Dave shut the door, Jan shoved him against the wall and kissed him fervently. "You knew that would put her out didn't you?" Dave nodded. "That was so fucking awesomely domestic. My ovaries want to latch on to you and never let go. You obviously care for that little girl, and seeing it makes me giddy. Oh my god, I soooo want to have babies with you."

"Did you just say the unspeakable three words?"

"Hush," she said with a giggle, "don't harsh this yummy feeling."

"Perish the thought." Dave kissed her tenderly. He took her hand and led her back down to the living room couch. There, he proceeded to fill her in on everything Lupe had told him. Janice's eyes grew wider as the grotesque nature of the attack on Becca unveiled.

"Dear God, no wonder the girl was so clingy. I'm surprised she didn't mount you in the entry way."

"Well, she's - was - a virgin, so I don't think she would be up for something so public." Dave face must have betrayed his mixed emotions.

"What is it?"

"I knew she was a virgin, that's something we had already discussed. I had planned on ... being ... more delicate? In my approach with her, you know, taking my time, not rushing things. But this mess happens, and she's insistent that I take her immediately, no warm-up, no gentleness. I ... I wanted to do better for her. I wanted this to be a happy memory for her."

"You can't control outside events, David. And you can't control her reactions to them. From the sounds of things, I completely understand her response. I think I would have done largely the same in her shoes. And as someone that's been with you for two full days now," she grinned at Dave's raised eyebrow, "I know you slipped in whatever tenderness, whatever care and concern was possible as you gave her what she asked for. What she needed."

Dave sat back, taking a deep breath, trying clear his mind. Jan leaned in, whispering in his ear.

"Dave, you big stud." She kissed his cheek. "Take me to bed or lose me forever."

Dave barked out a laugh, then stood, reaching out his hand. "Show me the way home honey."

12