All Comments on 'QuaranTeam - Dave in Dallas Ch. 05'

by RonanJWilkerson

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dave needing more than a dozen women eventually and already having 6 with one little girl, they need more room. Lupe's home next door should be combined with Dave's with the fencing between the properties torn down and her front gate either replaced or permanently locked. Also, building a connection between the two homes might be something Dave and his women will want to do as the household grows.

Also, you might want to store your character backgrounds and ideas for future chapters online either here on Literotica or in an online based email server.

haremfanharemfan6 months ago

First of all, I hope you recover all your work. I know how frustrating it can be and I always felt that what I had before was always better than what I rewrote.

I really enjoy the depth of your characters and the storybuilding. Your take on the QT universe is refreshing and I am eager to find out where you will take it.

Keep those chapters coming!

The2thdocThe2thdoc6 months ago

Excellent, excellent, excellent!!

Teufel67Teufel676 months ago

Great chapter! Loved the character building through past anecdotes. Another great entre in the QT verse.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you for your time and imagery, it's great! Please don't stop, your writing is wonderful. I hope all the QT writers keep expanding the universe of TBOTNW.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent story. Sometimes might help to get a few more reminders of what folks look like imterspersed. Sometimes, its a lomg while in between readings and hard to remember to remember enogh to visualize.

Good luck with the tech issues. Usually the stuff you are missing is in there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I skipped just about everything in this installment.

1Sam20231Sam20235 months ago

Good story. This and the others of this universe are fun reads. Few grammatical errors but easily read through

NursesNurses5 months ago

5. All your stories are great. Now off for a bit of time in the bunker.

ZaralithZaralith4 months ago

Very nice, though one suggestion, don't include new characters in the cast list until the chapter after they are introduced. It spoils some of the story to get those details early like Melanie the roommate joining and the like, and as people mentioned in other comments, it really is better as a reminder than anything else.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson4 months agoAuthor

@Zaralith. Oversight. I'm juggling two sites, two stories, and multiple chapters of each. I'm being careful, but not always enough.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Keep going I like your other story's as well. And these characters deserve to keep going to

NursesNurses3 months ago

I am jonesing. Nothing Quaranteam to read. Sure would like to see a new chapter.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson3 months agoAuthor

held up in processing. they kicked once, and I resubmitted. should come through tonight, I think.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story contains some of the best poetry I've heard lately embedded in it - the last line of chapter 5 is one of the better examples. I don't comment much, where anyone other than the author can see, but damn!

alsithalsith3 months ago

Typo: "round siler stud earrings"

alsithalsith3 months ago

Great chapter. Very real.

Took me awhile to get to reading it as for some reason I kept thinking it was the chapter before and thus I'd already read it. That was mybad.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord5011 days ago

The Janice/sitcom comments are hilarious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonanJWilkerson@RonanJWilkerson
An interested reader still trying to wrap his head around the idea people are loving his work. If you are interested in earlier access, or the Character Sketches with images for the characters in Bunker and DiD, check out my Patreon page. https://patreon.com/Ronan332 Releas...