Quaranteam: Mike's Hurdles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike had insisted that he at least handle the clean up and wouldn't take no for an answer. This got several comments about Mike being a wonderful house husband, as they teased him before going upstairs.

Upon his return to the living room, he saw all three of his partners working on hooking up a laptop to the tv. They all wore matching teal pajama pants with penguins on them and gray tight tank tops.

They stopped and looked up at Mike. Tina was the first to speak, "we all figured that with everything going on that we could just cuddle and watch some movies."

Mike's eyes wandered between the three amazing women that sat in front of him, "ya that actually feels like what I need."

This got some cheers and high fives amongst his partners as he sat down on the couch. Cindy and Emma were quick to dart to either side of him as they cuddled into his sides. Tina got an anime started, and turned towards the coach. She shook her head looking at the two other gals before she sat in Mike's lap and just leaned back into his chest. He let a slight chuckle out as he wrapped his arms around the two on his sides and rested his chin on top of Tina's head.

Mike took solace in the closeness he felt. The deep feeling of being alone had shrunken as they watched the anime together. He wondered what other hurdles would come his way and how he would overcome them.

12