Quaranteam: Mike's Hurdles Ch. 03

Story Info
Team Hutchinson starts to learn to live with each other.
8k words
4.82
6.5k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Team Hutchinson

-Mike Hutchinson: 18 year old high school graduate. He is a natural goalkeeper for both his high school and the men's Moscow United team.

-Cindy Lee Jones: 18 years old, Mike's high school crush and star striker on any soccer (football) team she was on. Her non school team was the women's Moscow United. She is biracial with her dad being of American English descent and her mom being Taiwanese.

-Tina Johnson: A 22 year old recent graduate from the Air Force Academy in Colorado. The pandemic threw her into the deep end and gave her the opportunity to be partnered to Mike.

-Emma Anderson: 18 years old, played for Boise Timbers for many years and often found herself defending against Cindy's attempts to get past her towards the goal. Her dad is well off due all of his business connections in Idaho especially around the mining operations.

********

July 20, 2020

At some point the previous night the four members of the house had wandered up to the master bedroom in the back corner of the house, partially because it was the only bed in the house that was set up and also all three of the women wanted to sleep in the same bed as Mike. It was a weird feeling as he fell asleep cuddled up to his partners. Cindy was on one side while Emma and Tina were on the other side.

Almost as odd as the feeling that he woke to. He couldn't place exactly what he was feeling as his eyes were still closed. It felt amazing whatever it was. As his mind cleared from sleep he realized that it felt like a blowjob.

Mike opened his eyes and glanced down at his body to see the sheets by his crotch were indeed bobbing up and down as someone was taking care of his morning wood. "Fuck, I could get use to waking up like this," he moaned out.

This got a giggle as the sheets were thrown back and Tina's freckled face and bluish gray eyes looked up at him, "I couldn't let this beautiful cock go to waste this morning."

She then went back to attempting to suck his very soul out through his dick. It didn't take too long before his hips bucked as he started to cum. Tina held him in her mouth as she took in his full load. Mike watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body seized up. Then with a gulp she smiled up at him, "That was yummy." She crawled up his body to give him a kiss on the cheek before rolling out of bed. "Didn't know I could get an orgasm from you cumming in my mouth," she teased. "Cindy and Emma got up early and went for a run. I gave them a quick car tour of the base so they know where they can and can't go," Tina explained the absences of the other two, "Well Cindy was going for a run first stating she needed to make sure she stayed in shape for Olympic tryouts whenever they happen again, and Emma's competitive spirit flared as she said that there was no way Cindy was going to out run her."

That statement caused the two of them to laugh as the rivalry between Cindy and Emma would be something to watch as they were both a part of Mike's team for better or for worse. He laid in bed for a bit longer before he swung his legs out of bed.

After he used the bathroom and found his shorts and a shirt amongst the piles of clothing from both the soccer bags and shopping, he managed to make his way to the kitchen. The smell of coffee and bacon along with pop songs filled the air.

Mike stopped in the kitchen door frame to watch Tina dance about the kitchen cooking some bacon and eggs. She had her hair tied up in a messy bun and had one of his soccer jerseys on.

She stopped as soon as she saw him standing there before smiling. "I don't know how you like your coffee or if you even drink it," she inquired holding out a mug.

Taking it from her Mike replied, "I learned how to drink coffee with my dad and typically like it straight black." He took a gulp before he realized how strong she'd actually made it.

Tina laughed as she watched his face, "Sorry, I should have warned you I brew jet fuel not mere coffee. But it isn't nearly as strong as my bunkmate used to make it though."

Mike smiled as he sat down and wondered how someone could make a cup of coffee even stronger than that which he'd attempted to drink. He felt just a bit out of place as he watched a beautiful woman dance around and cook breakfast all while she wore some of his clothing. Normally he figured he would be in some sort of heaven but it felt like he was just one step outside of the rest of reality.

Tina set a plate down in front of him before she sat down herself just sipping on her coffee. "So..... I guess this is all a bit awkward for you as you went from being single at a soccer tournament to not only having three girlfriends within the last 48 hours but also living with them," she commented, picking up on the slight tension in the air. Her eyes just watched him as she held the coffee cup in front of her face.

Poking at his food, Mike looked up, "Yeah it's a lot given the fact that I was trying to summon up the nerve to ask Cindy out and now I have three partners. Wait, did you say girlfriends? I only asked Cindy to be my girlfriend." A panicked look came across his face.

Tina almost spat out her coffee as she started to laugh, "Sorry I assumed, not that I would complain if we used the terms boyfriend girlfriend personally and how competitive Emma is with Cindy I'm sure she's going to just call you her boyfriend. Or ask you out herself."

Mike could feel his face blush three shades of red. "Ummm yeah that is, you're probably right," he mumbled out. "I guess I'm still wrapping my head around everything. I mean I've been wanting to ask Cindy out for a while now, and a crazy killer virus is the reason I finally ask her out, not really even building up the nerve to, it just kind of happened. Then not only did she agree to date me, she also agreed to share me with two other amazingly beautiful women who I barely know."

Tina just watched him go off on his mini panic induced rant, "Well I guess we'll have to get to know you. More than just getting to know that amazing cock." She grinned as she looked to see how many shades of red she could get Mike.

Mike shoved food in his mouth to try to hide his embarrassment and the fact that his face had turned scarlet. Tina spoke up again, "Umm speaking of getting to know, I was wondering about the scar on your neck. I noticed it when I woke up cuddling next to you." She gestured to the right side of his neck.

Mike's hand went to his neck as he gently rubbed it, "Oh yeah, when I was super young I was running around outside and of course not paying attention I tripped and fell into some barbed wire. Well I had to be rushed to the emergency room and they did some surgery to make sure everything was okay. The outcome of that whole process was my dad being upset with my mom 'cause she should have kept a better eye on me, the scar, and the fact that my vocal cords on the right side are paralyzed."

Tina's eyes went wide, "I had no clue you had paralyzed vocal cords, you sound just fine to me."

Mike snorted, "It's okay I've had it most of my life so I have adjusted, At least that is what the doctor told me a couple of years ago. I had a bad infection in my throat so we had to do the whole camera down the throat through the nose thing and saw it, honestly pretty cool. I do wonder what I may sound like with both sets of vocal cords working. I bet I would sound really weird." His comment seemed to set Tina more at ease.

The two of them sat and sipped on their coffee as they looked at each other before the calm of the house disappeared as the front door slammed open.

"Yes! First," excitedly called out a breathless Cindy.

Mike turned to look towards the front door as two very sweaty and out of breath women walked into view. Cindy was wearing black running shorts and a red sports bra, while Emma had a green sports bra and white capri yoga pants on. The two were obviously racing each other and glared intently back and forth. The glares dropped as soon as they saw Mike.

"Morning Mike," they both gleefully said in almost unison.

"Morning ladies, how was the run?" Mike cautiously asked

"Great, I beat Emma," Cindy commented with a shit eating grin.

"Barely beat me and who said it was a race," Emma retorted. There was an underlying tone of being upset with her statement.

"Well you did say smell you later as you sprinted past me the first mile so I figured it was a race," came the angry reply.

Tina spoke up before the scene turned into a shouting match again as she could tell Mike was starting to get overwhelmed by the competitive energy that filled the room. "How about you two rock, paper, scissors on who gets to use the shower first." She paused, "unless you two want to shower together," with a tone that was a mix of commanding and teasing.

The suggestion of sharing a shower caused both women's eyes to go wide before they quickly turned to each other to get a round of rock, paper, scissors. Emma ended up winning and she happily danced away making sure to sway her ass when she knew Mike was looking. Cindy walked to the kitchen and grabbed some food for herself before sitting down next to Mike.

Mike took a deep breath as he was thankful for Tina as she seemed to have figured out how to deal with the two young women that they were both sharing their lives with now.

Cindy sat as close to Mike as she could. As she slowly ate some oatmeal with berries, she kept glancing between her food to Mike, clearly wanting to say something.

"Is everything okay?" Mike cautiously asked her as he finally caught her glances.

Cindy blushed and replied, "Would you ummmmmm, can we..." She then leaned into his ear, "Can we have sex later?" She leaned back as she was almost crimson in the face from embarrassment. She caught Tina grinning at them, "Like just the two of us, no offense Tina just I not, other women being involved is not something I am interested."

Tina put her hand up to stop Cindy from tumbling over her own words, "No offense taken, and of course both of you can have some time alone. I will work on getting to know Emma a bit more as I have a day or two before I have to start doing my job. We're still pretty early in roll outs here, so I am not quite needed yet."

Cindy gave a shy smile as Emma came bounding down the stairs with her hair still wrapped in a towel. She had put on a tight t-shirt with her high school logo on it and booty shorts that looked painted on. She sauntered over to Mike and gave him a kiss on the cheek, before she went to grab a protein bar and a cup of coffee herself.

Cindy, having seen the affection Emma gave Mike, tapped him on the shoulder, kissing him on the lips when he turned towards her. She then stood up and went to take her own shower.

This competitive rivalry between the two was probably going to be the death of him, Mike thought. How do players of two different positions have such a heated rivalry was beyond him. He looked at Tina and saw that she had tried her best to stifle laughter. When she caught Mike's questioning look, she just shook her head.

Once Tina was able to compose herself, she asked the room, "So what are the plans for today? Well, besides hooking up with each other."

Mike blushed as the topic of sex was still not something he was used to being talked about so openly. Emma spoke up, "Well, no duh, I want to take another spin with Mike, this time with me on top."

Mike gulped, "Well, when, ummmmmm, my presence isn't required in the bedroom, I don't know. I guess I'll probably see who I can get in contact with...." The sentence trailed off as the air felt heavier.

Tina gave him a sad but understanding expression, before her eyes went wide and she picked up her phone to send some frantic text messages. Mike wondered what that was all about but decided it was probably best not to ask.

His mind wandered back to how odd it was that his parents hadn't responded to his texts in the last two days. He double checked all of his messages and everything was still unresponded to or unread. The only texts that had been read recently were those to his mom, the most messages he'd ever sent his mom in such a short time.

His thumbs hovered over the keyboard before he typed. "Have you heard anything from dad or Wendy?"

He figured that if anyone could find out what was happening to his dad and step mom it was his mom. She had more power than he first realized, especially in the middle of the crisis that the world currently found itself in.

She didn't respond for a while but eventually said, "No, but I'll get back to you, don't worry I'm sure everything is fine." The reassurance his mom tried to convey through her message felt hollow.

Before he could set down his phone, it lit up again. As he opened the text message he'd received, he almost dropped his phone. The message was very simple. "Bedroom, please." What made him almost drop his phone was the picture of Cindy in just a towel.

The other two ladies picked up on his reaction plus the scarlet coloring of his face. "Oooh, someone got something spicy," Tina teased him.

Mike excused himself from the table and went upstairs. He cautiously opened the door to see a smiling yet embarrassed Cindy sitting on the bed still in a towel. Before he could say anything Cindy blurted out, "I can't believe I sent you that picture. I don't know why I did it." As she started to fumble over more words Mike stepped across the room and grabbed her chin lifting it up and kissed her.

At first her shoulders tensed up but then relaxed as she kissed him back. Once they broke apart her eyes were full of excitement and lust. She leaned back, "Um, now that it is, well, it's just us, do you want to see your girlfriend's body?" Mike chuckled to himself at Cindy's attempts to be seductive.

"I would love to see my sexy girlfriend's body before I make love to her," he attempted to state in a sultry manner and realized that he sounded more desperate than he intended.

Smiling, she slowly unwrapped the towel showing her naked and freshly showered body. His breath caught in his throat as she sat naked in front of him. Cindy's face went from a sly smile to a big grin seeing Mike's reaction. "Well how about my cute boyfriend joining me in the lack of clothing," she managed to say.

Mike wasted no time as he ripped his shirt off over his head and then dropped his shorts and boxers in one fell swoop. Cindy's eyes were glued to his already rock hard cock. There was a very awkward pause as the two of them stared at each other, not quite knowing what to do next.

Cindy finally made the first move and reached out. She took his cock in her hand and slowly started to stroke it. Her movement was a bit unsure at first but since she heard Mike let out a groan, her pace increased as her confidence built.

Biting her lip she let go, much to Mike's disappointment, which didn't last long as she turned and bent over the bed. She wiggled her booty, tight from all of her running and workouts. Mike paused to take in the beauty of his girlfriend's ass and pussy as she swayed it inviting him in.

He placed his hand on her firm buttocks and gave it a solid squeeze. Cindy giggled before she teased, "Are you just going to admire it, or are we going to ummmmm actually do this."

As he snapped out of fondling the ass that was in front of him, he laughed, "Oh there was a reason we're both naked. Not that I don't mind you being naked, I actually really like it."

Cindy just laughed as she pushed up on her tippy toes. Mike took the invitation and ran his fingers down and teased her labia. Cindy grabbed the sheets as she sharply inhaled through her teeth.

A grin broke across Mike's face as he could see Cindy's hands ball up in the sheets. He grabbed her hips and brought this cock towards her. For a moment there was an awkward energy that filled the room as Mike didn't quite line up right away but he did adjust himself to enter her.

Cindy's eyes rolled back as she felt his cock fill her in ways that she couldn't express. "Kan," she involuntarily swore. Mike paused as he tried to figure out what word came out of Cindy's mouth.

It took another moment as Mike collected himself before he started to rock his hips. Cindy started to push back into him panting and letting the occasional moan as she tried to help out.

Eventually the two found a rhythm. Mike enjoyed the view of Cindy's ass and back but he did think he preferred her when she was on her back, missionary if he remembered correctly. Just so he can kiss her and look into her eyes.

She was really pushed back into him every time he thrust forward. He was sure that if Emma and Tina were dead silent, they probably could hear the slapping of flesh. Mike contemplated the fact it would be a noise that they would all get used to eventually.

Without warning Cindy let out a cry as Mike could feel her pussy clamp down onto his cock. He realized that he couldn't hold himself as he started his own orgasm. His eyes rolled back into his head before they shot wide open as he could feel Cindy have another orgasm.

Once they both came down from their ecstasy. Mike looked around before ducking into the bathroom to grab a couple of towels. When he returned Cindy just had a glow about her and grinned ear to ear at him. Kissed him as he handed her a towel.

They finished cleaning up and lay in bed together, just holding each other enjoying the company. For a brief moment as they lay in each other's arms, the world didn't seem so terrible. The constant sense of dread that Mike had been feeling since this whole journey started seemed to only be a small pounding in his chest instead of the overwhelming weight he had been carrying around.

As the two young lovers rested breathing in unison, they were pulled out of the comforting haze by the sound of a doorbell. They both shot up and looked at each other, wondering who was at the door.

Mike and Cindy jumped up from the bed they had collapsed onto and attempted to quickly get dressed once they heard the doorbell. Mike tripped over the piles of clothing that had built up from the four of them all using the same bedroom. He opted to forgo the boxers and just threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He paused as he looked at the shirt. Some female anime character he didn't recognize as he remembered that the girls bought him a few shirts yesterday when they were out to supplement the lack of clothing he had with him.

As they made their way from the back of the house to the front living/dining room area. When the corner was rounded they could see Tina closing the front door.

Mike spoke up as soon as Tina turned around. "Who was that?"

Tina smiled at Mike. "Oh, just someone delivering paperwork. I realized that with everything going on we may have missed some required documents, so I texted my direct supervisor this morning to see if we needed to do anything extra. She jumped to get us NDA forms."

Tina paused as she saw confusion spread across the faces of the three young people standing in front of her. "Let's all sit at the dining table, so I can help you review everything."

Everyone sat around the table and Tina spread out the document, "We don't want to create a panic beyond what is already happening and we're working to roll out the vaccine as effectively as possible. Hence why we have these non disclosure agreements. The short version is that you will not discuss the vaccine with anyone that hasn't signed a form. For example Cindy you could speak to your mom about being vaccinated and paired with Mike."

Cindy nodded as she was reading each paragraph of the forms very carefully. Mike could tell that she was in study mode and was barely listening to what was being said.

"Mike, you wouldn't be able to discuss with your dad and step mom once we are able to contact them, however you would be able to talk to your mom. Emma you can talk to your dad as he is aware of the vaccine as he has already signed the forms himself."