Quaranteam: Mike's Hurdles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden softening of her facial expression and the laughter caused Mike's shoulders to slump, "I mean thank you and I guess I was nervous she would say no." Cindy punched his arm with that last statement.

"Awww look at you two," She laughed before she squinted her eyes, "Where are you I don't recognize your background.

Cindy turned and gave a slight smile to her mom, "Oh Mike is helping me move into some housing for college and the soccer team. I had the option to move in with another gal on the team and I figured with lockdown stuff I didn't just want to stay at home by myself."

Mike felt her hand find his and he gave her hand a solid squeeze.

Her mom nodded and slowly said, "as long as you are not staying at Michael's house and trying to trick me I guess that is okay." Her eyes just bore holes into Mike's very soul. "Given, I don't think your parents Mike would allow a girl to stay overnight."

He gulped before he nodded, "Not under their roof," he nervously laughed.

Before Mrs Jones could comment on how nervous Mike was her head turned towards someone yelling in the background. Turning back to the screen, "Okay honey it looks like they need my help for lunch but I will talk to you later. Mike, take very good care of my daughter."

"Yes madam," Mike quickly said before CIndy and her mom finished speaking in Chinese and signing off.

"Okay that wasn't terrible," Mike said as he tried to reassure himself.

Cindy gave him a quick small smile, "Oh I am pretty sure she knew something wasn't adding up and I will be chewed out at a later date."

Mike's eyes widened as he realized that if she was going to get chewed out he was going to get it ten times worse as the guy in the relationship.

Cindy gave Mike a big hug and held him for a moment before they headed out of the office.

Emma looked up from the armchair in which she had ensconced herself. "About time you two finish up I want to watch more of the show we started last night but Tina said we needed to wait."

"We are not heathens, if we start something together we should watch together," Tina retorted back at Emma before she grabbed the remote.