All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Mike's Hurdles Ch. 03'

by lokisluckwriting

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
alsithalsith2 months ago

"He grabbed her hips and brought this cock towards her.". Was "this" supposed to be "his" here?

alsithalsith2 months ago

"Cat had gotten Mike's tongue" was this deliberate, or is it supposed to be "The cat..."?

alsithalsith2 months ago

Good addition to the story, nice dynamic, interesting foreshadowing.

CherrypahhaCherrypahha2 months ago

Thank you! I like the foreshadowing comment from Emma…it’s Cindy(foreplay).and the setup is quite good.

I love your buildup: you could ‘chase’ the families as this family develops in the ‘honeymoon phase’, there is the what is their future and how they live, there is the international angle with Taiwan and mailland china…. So many possibilities. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great chapter! As alsith alludes to, the one point I'd make is have an editor read through it. Maybe reach out to the other QT authors for suggestions on how they handle it? The main point where this stood out to me was the doorbell scene. You basically rewrote the details in the next sentence, when you could have referenced it instead e.g. "Spurred by this, they raced to find their clothes..." This is something a decent editor would identify and point out, if not help fix. Keep going and looking forward to the next chapter.

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmon2 months ago

Nice addition to the spin-off! It is good to start getting to know the team members more. Hopefully we can get more about Tina in the next installment or two.

patient1patient12 months ago

Fascinating dynamics! 3 neo-adult soccer players and a trained leader with 4 years seniority. Hopefully the experienced women will let the virgin lovers explore and discover on their own for a week of honeymoon,

before teaching them new tricks, I'm interested to see how the relationships with the parents develop, and if team Mike figures out on it's own that an orgasm is a win for the team, whether you score, assist or cheer from the sidelines. Or if somebody will have to coach them about that,

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake2 months ago

They should have warned Cindy's mom about the extreme deadliness of DuoHalo. When will they tell her that most of the other kids got it and died, and Mike barely survived? I'd make up a lie about that, we got moved to an air force base, etc.

lokisluckwritinglokisluckwriting2 months agoAuthor

@anonymous and @alsith. Thank you for the edits. I had it reviewed but things get missed. I will be looking at an editor who isn't also a writer for the QT universe.

NursesNurses2 months ago

5 of 5. Building some good characters. He is very lucky to have Tina on his team. I wonder if they will start adding more women her age, or teenage girls. Three is not enough to achieve the protection level his mother will want for him

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I gave this installment five stars because I want to help keep your average score up and encourage others to read your work. But, you need a bit more proof reading and editorial help to keep us cunning linguists happy!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm really enjoying this series. The youthfulness of the young adults, the mix of being sexually innocent and somewhat more experienced is refreshing. The concern for family and the certainty some of those family members aren't OK adds a reality and tension. This is continuing to be an excellent story.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot2 months ago

I really like how this story is shaping up. I remember the heady first days of my marriage, and the excitement of my first years in the Air Force. The excitement came from the exploration of each other, both physically and mentally, in the first year of marriage which also was my last year in college. The next two years were consumed with pilot training, upgrading into my first fighter, and the conception of our first child right at the end of flight school. The stresses of those changes were challenging, but could hardly compare to what these folks are going through with the population collapse going on. Bouncing those two situations off of each other makes for a good story. You are handling it well....

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 1 month ago

You keep going. The main things are stay an amateur writer and don't wait months to release your next chapter. In case you haven't noticed that not one QT story has been post in 13 days? Please Stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

One must wonder! Is it possible that a wealthy mine owner / corporate leader might have influenced the matching of his precious daughter to the son of a high ranking military officer in the new reality? Or, vicey versy? Oh, the possibilities! Please continue!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlokisluckwriting@lokisluckwriting
Just starting into my first works of writing being put out into the world. I am planning to release Mike's Hurdles Chapter two in early February. Will be planning to release a new chapter every 3 to 4 weeks depending on my real life schedule. Next chapter is in final sta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES