Quaranteam - North West Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then let me ask you; what do you want me to do now?"

She closed her eyes and blew out a long breath through pursed lips, before opening them. "Get your pants off and fuck me while we make out. I want to feel you on top of me."

I grinned and slipped off the bed, undoing my belt and kicking my pants off. I was already hard, and she was wet from my exploratory oral, so I got back up on the bed and got over her in a standard missionary position. "Like this?" I asked her.

She reached down and got my cock in position, and wrapped a leg around my waist and ass to pull me into her. "Like this," she said with a grin as I slowly penetrated deeper into her. Vanessa was hot and clenched my cock in a rippling sensation as I drove in, slowly fucking into her until I was buried to my root. She grabbed my beard in her hand and pulled me into a kiss as we stayed still and connected.

"Ow," I muttered into the kiss.

"Sorry," she laughed, releasing my beard.

"It's fine," I said and kissed her deeply.

We made out, our tongues doing more work than my cock for a long moment, until we started grinding against each other. The rhythm built up slowly, less a pounding than a sensuous back and forth that felt more like dancing. Well, the best kind of dancing where my cock was inside of a beautiful woman.

Our kiss broke as we panted against each other. "More," she gasped.

"More what?"

"More weight," she said. "I want to feel you."

I lowered myself from my elbows, letting my body press down against hers like a too-heavy weighted blanket.

"Mmmmmgh," she groaned somewhere at the back of her throat. Her body felt tense under mine but slowly loosened. I kissed the side of her neck, and she ran the heel of her foot down my leg and then back up to my butt.

The soft whoosh of the glass door opening outside of the privacy curtain made us both stop moving.

"Vanessa, you good in there?" asked a woman.

"Yep," she said. "So good. Perfect."

There was a long moment of silence, and then, "Oooh. Sorry for interrupting. If you and Mr Black can finish up, your Father was hoping to see you. I can stall him for ten minutes?"

"Thanks," Vanessa called back, biting her lips. Two soft footsteps and the door whooshed again, settling closed. "Oh my God," Vanessa groaned.

"I can do a lot in ten minutes," I said with a grin.

"No, we have less than that," she sighed. "I need to get cleaned up and dressed first, and you need to be out of here before he gets here. But first I need you to fuck me hard and fast and give me your cum."

So that's what I did. I raised up higher again to gain the leverage I needed and I started pounding into her with hard, steady strokes. Vanessa gasped, and soon we were back in that rolling rhythm of our hips except it was way more fucking than dancing. Our eyes never left each other, and when I went in for another kiss she bit my lip as she started to come. That pushed me towards my own edge, and I got myself there by reaching down and strumming my thumb against her clit just as she was coming down, pushing her right back into a second wave of orgasm as her body clenched and I released.

"Fuck," I growled, thrusting my hips forward and emptying my balls into her. "Fuck, Vanessa!"

She arched her back, silently screaming before she exhaled hard and released the tension.

We both lay there panting for a long moment.

"I really want to fuck you again," I said. "Right now. I'm still hard as a rock for you."

"I can feel that, you fucking caveman," Vanessa laughed, cock drunk for the moment. "But I need to clean up and you need to go."

"One more thing," I said, and kissed her again.

I got my clothes on first and then helped her find and put on her pants. She hadn't worn underwear when she had come to visit us the morning before when this whole thing kicked off, so now she was going to be leaking my cum into her jeans. Her shirt was there as well, but she was still hooked up to the IV, which meant I had to leave the room and send a nurse to help her.

I stopped at the edge of the privacy curtain, looking back at her.

"Go," she motioned to me. "I'm not leaving. You can see my tits any time you want."

Maybe I was pussy drunk, but I wanted to tell her I loved her. I just grinned and blew her a kiss and a wink before slipping out. Once she couldn't see me, I shook my head.I thought orgasms were supposed to give you post-nut clarity, I thought. I almost blurted that out, and no matter how compatible we were sexually I knewthat wasn't the right thing to say at the moment.

I found the nurse, who went to help Vanessa, while another one brought me back to the elevator where I was met by the night sentry again. He brought me back up to the waiting room I'd been in before, and I flopped onto the couch.

"Harri. Harri, we need to stop meeting like this," Miriam said, and I blinked awake again as she was standing over me and smirking.

"Fuck," I grunted. "What time is it?"

"Just past 0600," she said. "We've got a couple of cars ready to drive you back home."

"A couple?" I frowned.

"Brent left earlier in his own vehicle," Miriam said. "But we're sending you back with two more partners for your friend Leo. I already spoke with Vanessa and she said she wanted to ride with them to try and help them stay calm through their vaccination."

I closed my eyes again as I parsed what she was saying. "OK, hold on. Leo is getting two new partners?"

"From what I read they are a bisexual couple who wanted to stay together," Miriam said.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes and sucked in a big breath through my nose. "Well, at least mine isn't the only RV that's going to be packed to the gills."

Miriam brought me down to the underground garage for the building and handed my phone back to me. Two black SUVs were idling, the windows all tinted to the point that I couldn't see a single thing inside including the drivers. I turned back to Miriam. "Just another day?" I asked her.

"Hell no," she smirked. "You, Harrison Black, as the biggest pain in my ass since I took this posting." Then she pulled me into a hug. "But I wouldn't change a God damn thing about it. I'll see you once our on-site office is up and running."

"I'm looking forward to it," I said, giving her a squeeze back. "Lieutenant Colonel."

"That's Miriam to you, soldier," she said, pulling back with a smirk and kissing me on the cheek.

The elevator bingled and I was shocked, or really mildly surprised, to see Agent Sourpuss leading two women bundled up in hooded jumpsuits with masks on. Sourpuss took one look at me and sneered, directing the two women to the front SUV and climbing in with them.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh, she's pissed off because she keeps getting seconded to us for transportation detail," Miriam said. "I have no idea why, but she isn't happy about it."

"No- Technically I'm pretty sure that was my fault, actually. But I meant the whole bundled up get up."

"First, why am I not surprised you're a pain in the ass for other people as well? And second, it's new protocols coming up from California and the first testing area. I guess there have been some questions around whether vaccinated but unbonded women could contract or become carriers for the virus. It's the latest back and forth between the scientists."

"Speaking of which," I said. "I know why I don't need to be all bundled up, but why don't you? Are you imprinted on someone?"

"Me? No," Miriam said. "Not yet, anyway. I'll do it when they push the order out, for now we're still technically in the testing phase for a bit longer. Everyone who leaves the building and re-enters without being vaccinated is getting blood tested and quarantined - it sucks, but it leaves us able to work functionally instead of talking to each other through hazmat suits."

The elevator bingled again, and this time it was Vanessa who stepped out as a sentry gestured her towards the front SUV. She saw me immediately and veered off course, coming to me. I wrapped her up in a hug and noticed Miriam giving me a hard-to-read look.

"Hey," I said to Vanessa. "I hear you're playing therapy animal for Leo's new partners."

"They asked me to," Vanessa said. "From what I understand, the nurses don't think the woman who is supposed to be doing it does a very good job at calming nerves."

Miriam snorted a little but covered it with a cough, looking at me.

"Well, I feel like I'm missing out on some more alone time with you, but I understand why," I said. "Do me a favour and try and feel them out a bit, see what they're like."

"I will," she smirked and went on her tiptoes to give me a peck on the lips. "They're going to be our neighbours, after all."

"Yes they are," I grinned and patted her butt. "See you at home?"

"Fuck. Home," Vanessa said, backing away from me. "I haven't had one of those in a while. It's gonna be weird."

She turned and strode to the SUV and got in the back.

"That one might be trouble," Miriam said.

"They're all trouble," I laughed. "See you sooner than later?"

"Sooner than later," she grinned and winked.

I went to the back SUV, which was apparently my personal chauffeur for the sole reason that Agent Sourpuss couldn't find an ounce of empathy in her.Hopefully there's a partition between the front and the back, I thought.I can check those pictures Erica and Ivy were sending me.

When I opened the back door of the SUV to get in I had to stop. "Ah," I said. "That explains a lot." I slid in and shut the door. "Agent Greerson."

The craggy-faced Agent smirked and nodded. "Harrison. When I heard there was an anomalous vaccination issue, I decided to check it out and lo and behold, it's my favourite redneck."

"Did you just come to check-in, or are you looking to offload some more government cash on me?" I asked.

The SUVs started moving, pulling out of the garage and into downtown Portland.

"Kid, you know I don't need to come to see you to check in," he said. "And I don't have the time to just come shoot the shit, no matter how much I'd enjoy a good fuckin' day off once in a while. I'm here to ask a favour."

"Well now you're just being coy," I said. "You know that I know you didn't have to let that lease thing through instead of a flat purchase, so you've got me cornered."

"Well, the good news is that I'm not asking you to do anything underhanded," Greerson said. "I noticed you've recently taken on a security consulting contract and your clearance has been restored. I'm going to open it up a little bit more here, if that's alright with you."

"Playful, then coy, then asking my permission? Jesus fuck, what are you about to ask me to do?"

"Alright, kid. Here's the deal," Greerson sighed. "Sometime in the next few days you're going to get a new partner delivered to you. What I need you to do is keep an eye on her. She's the daughter of the Ambassador from the Phillipines, and officially we've run her through the Oracle matching system as a diplomatic courtesy. What no one else knows, including people in that building we just left, is that her Oracle results didn't matter. I'm placing her with you, and scattering a few other FIlipino nationals in safe little corners of the country, as a deal with the NICA."

"Wait, that's the..." I had to wrack my brain going back to my Military Police training. "Isn't that the CIA of the Phillipines?"

"A much lesser version, yes," Greerson said. "On the official unofficial paperwork, it's a spy deal. We're going to take care of some of their valuable people who are here, and they're going to take care of some of our valuable people who are over there. Theunofficial unofficial deal is that we don't have anyone over there, and the government of the Philippines is going to let us stage our latest espionage attempts into China from their shores. There's a fucking information blackout coming out of China right now, and other than satellite images we've got nothing on what's going on in there."

"OK, hold on," I said. "So am I taking in this Ambassador's daughter as payment for the US Government?"

"No, you're taking her in because Kyla Bautista is also secretly a spy who just graduated from the University of Southern California with a degree in dance, and while she was there we suspect she turned at least four different Professors and research assistants into assets for NICA for Intellectual Property espionage. I'm scooping her up and putting her with you because you're so far off the radar that no one would think you're keeping an eye on her, and so that the Chinese can't find her if they figure out what's going on and want some revenge. But most of all, I'm putting her with you because, despite your record and stupid career choices after you left the military, you have the mindset to keep an eye on her without her or anyone else knowing that's what's going on."

"This is all well and good, Greerson," I said. "But I've got three women imprinted on me already, one of them by mistake. How the hell am I supposed to add a fourth woman into the mix?"

Greerson snorted. "Kid, I got news for you. By this time next year, I'd bet all that money I just put into your bank account that you'll look back and think what a naive question that was."

I sighed and shook my head slowly. "What does her father think of her getting matched off like that? Does he even know?"

"Oh, he was pissed until he got cut in on an early vaccination as well for his wife, along with his long-time second in command who he's been having an affair with, and his additional American mistress who is very black and very formidable, neither of whom the wife knows about. He seems to think it'll be fine."

"Jesus," I sighed, shaking my head. "So what, is the OGA offering to pay me for spysitting?"

"No," Greerson said. "But there is an upside."

"What's that?"

"Like I said, Kyla Bautista graduated with a degree in dance. If I wasn't too fucking busy being ethical, I'd have just put her in my house. The woman is something else."

"That's gross," I said, my face twisting in mild disgust.

"It's reality, kid. Game it out - people need to fuck to save their lives. Even before this shitshow people put a value on beauty over pretty much anything else. What do you think it's going to be like when the entire country is getting matched up?"

"I don't know," I sighed. "That's- I don't even want to think about it."

"And that's why they pay me and my people the big bucks," Greerson said. He tapped on the glass partition that separated us from the front seat, and the SUV began to pull over. "I'm not asking you to do anything you wouldn't have anyways. Just keep an eye on her for me, alright?"

"Fine," I said. "But if she takes one look at me and asks for someone else, I can't do anything about that. I'm not forcing some woman into this."

"Won't be a problem," Greerson said. The SUV came to a stop, and he stepped out.

"Greerson," I said, and he turned back. "Miriam said someone pulled some strings to get her assigned where she is. Was that you?"

"What?" Greerson raised an eyebrow. "You think I like you that much, kid?"

"That wasn't an answer," I said.

"Well, if it was me, I think maybe you owe me another one still," he said, then shut the door. Another car had pulled up behind us, which he got into, and it pulled a big U-turn in the middle of the empty street and drove back the way we'd come.

The driver of my ride pulled back onto the street and sped up to catch the other SUV in our mini convoy, and I was left to my thoughts.

I sighed and opened my phone. I didn't want to think about this Greerson thing. If it happened, then it happened and we'd deal with it. I went to my messages and opened the ones from Erica and Ivy.

"Fucking hell," I sighed, looking at the lewd pictures and knowing that Miriam had seen them. "What am I going to do with three women?"

Or four? Or more?

I was going to need a bigger bed, and quickly.

====================================

Thanks for reading! Votes are appreciated, and comments are even better.

Quaranteam: North West is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, definitely make sure to check out CorruptingPower's main series and other spinoffs. For similar Harem-y themes, you might want to check out my other series currently releasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================