All Comments on 'Quaranteam - North West Ch. 10'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
OftenRomanticOftenRomanticabout 1 year ago

Nicely done! With the foreshadowing of Mary coming to the fold, you will be taking us where Quaranteam has hinted: life with children in the team. Although both you and the CP's stories talk about babies increasing the team, you will introduce us to kids in the team first. Hmmm... wondering if mother's milk will convey increased immunity to the babies vs the kids not exposed to the vaccine? BTW, I love the contrast between Rook and Harrison: feminist bald guy vs hairy macho man. Thank you for sharing your art with us on a consistent basis. These serials are more like the mid-century monthly magazines with serial stories where authors like Heinlein and Asimov honed their skills rather than our current binge culture. Selfishly I want it to go faster!

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangabout 1 year ago

This chap just flew by! Thanks for sharing it.

gravyruggravyrugabout 1 year ago

My favorite chapter so far. Looking forward to the actual housing.

apophasisapophasisabout 1 year ago

I swear, if people in this story get pregnant before one titled Font of FERTILITY, I'm going to stop reading.

CanalogaCanalogaabout 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite stories to follow. I love it that the sex, even though it's graphic and hot, isn't the main element. The story stands on its own with sex as a spice.

Irish687Irish687about 1 year ago

Love this whole series.. Keep up the great work...

tjb50caltjb50calabout 1 year ago

great update, looking forward to much more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are doing such an incredible job of making this story your own while still following the original and it has been great to read another story with your take on it without going outside the box. Your characters are perfect and their interaction is so much fun to follow along it is like listening to friends of course none of my friends had that many partners with that much sex. Thanks for your work.

NutRanchNutRanchabout 1 year ago

My only complaint is that the updates just don't come fast enuf. Not a complaint, just me me being a whining reader that very much enjoys what you're putting out.

Thank you for providing much enjoyment,

DaNautJob

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 1 year ago

I want to say that I agree with OftinRomamntic on how the story appears to be going. Add Mary to the Team.

ArediaArediaabout 1 year ago

I love this story - even more than the one that inspired it. :) I like your characters, and how they're developed and brought along. :)

I'd love to see Mary & her kids join Harri's household - dare I think the story is edging that way and will get there sometime? ;) But, I think she should be the last wife - the original story had me lost in a sea of women. After about the 7th one, I wasn't sure who was what or who due to the overwhelming number of characters, to the point that I haven't bothered with that author's spin-offs. Too much! Yours is just about right, so far as I'm concerned.

I echo the positive comments below. Can't wait for the next installment! :)

notbatmannotbatmanabout 1 year ago

Interesting! So Harri has team mom, team sexpot, team builder, and now team spymaster. So he's the fighter, Erica is the cleric, Ivy is the bard, Vanessa is the camp master, and now Kyla is the rogue. They are ready to adventure!

Great series, love reading it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

DiagonalmanDiagonalmanabout 1 year ago

Very well done, like most of the comments I really like these serials. Mary looks like foreshadowing, but is Vanessa's dad going to show up? With a Team of his own? He seems important to the government's efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good addition of Mary to keep the suspense in story. now we have an army women, and activist, a poor widow/abandoned mom in the story line. Pl keep regular posts. prefect 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good character development. It will great to see how all of the flowers in the garden bloom. In addition to the new wives there is a lot more to learn about his French Canadian amor. What is that house going to be like? Will the band return? Will Harrison get to demonstrate more of his badassitude in future installments? I look forward to finding out. Keep ‘em coming.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Please hurry the next chapters along, lm being greedy l know, but l can’t help it, this story is just soooo good

Scores 5/5

You have another fan.

Con6969Con6969about 1 year ago

Love it can't wait for more

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

This series is building beautifully. Excellent work.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

AAAHHHH! WHhat have I done? I've caught up! Nooooooo!

Okay, now that that's out of the way, love the development of the characters. The twist with Kyla wanting to get out of espionage and be a housewife was interesting. I'd like to see how that develops. Does she wind up using for her new family/country?

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

Oh, also, when will a hardcopy be available? Do you have a Patreon with more chapters?

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Ronan - No plans for a Hardcopy any time soon, but I do have a Patreon with up to 4 chapters ahead on all my series. www.Patron.com/BreaktheBar

retread2retread2about 1 year ago

Enjoy this branch of the Quaranteam-verse

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

After a few of your scenes, I was in tears. You are very good at writing and drawing out emotions which is a difficult things to do naturally. I love this story. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great chapter, but I'm a bit disappointed to not see this tagged with impregnation and\or breeding. I often snap up stories from those tags, but if people don't use them, it makes the stories much harder to find.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is it just me or are you more descriptive about the women Leo gets? They seem to be described in greater detail and as much more beautiful than Harri's girls.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett7 months ago

Boy I hope they're building Harrison a 20 room mega mansion as a house. The kids Kyla alone wants are going to need at least 4 bedrooms, now Erica is getting in on the baby train, plus however many other women end up joining this "team". Not to mention how dire the bathroom situation would be if they only have a couple of them. These are the logistical issues people rarely think about when fantasizing about a harem but once the kids start coming they're gonna need SPACE and a lot of it.

alsithalsith6 months ago

""No," she shook her." Missing word after "her".

alsithalsith6 months ago

"And to be honest, it sounds pretty greater considering the other options that the world seems to be moving toward right now.". Should "greater" just be "great"?

alsithalsith6 months ago

(Incidentally I only comment possible proof reading stuff to stories I enjoy, as they are worth investing in, so I hope you don't take any offence. I know you probably can't correct here, but I'm sure there's an original manuscript somewhere. Loving your additions to the universe.)

wayward_driverwayward_driver4 months ago

Great story! Break, you took this story idea and are doing it up so right!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kyla wants to have lots of kids?

Obviously none of them have given much thought to why they are really there, why the OGAt is setting this place up in this way. A very few men to God knows how many women. The women are obviously chosen for youth, beauty, good health, all of which add up to...fertility. Fecundity. I'm surprised the government overseers haven't insisted that birth control is forbidden.

PurplefizzPurplefizz2 months ago

So what’re the odds that poor Mary finds out her missing husband has died of the virus and Harri does her a good turn up at the compound? Tbh there’s no kids in any of the QT stories this early in the relationship, so a couple of kids in the mix would help in a morale sense, although the extreme PDA’s would have to come to a stop….

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 2 months ago

Loving this! Two corrections:

As a woodsman, Harri should know that fresh cut lumber needs to be dried. That’s usually 1 year of dry time for 1” of thickness, so 2 by lumber (2x4, 2x8, 2x12, etc.) would need two years. So none of those trees will be used in his soon to be built home. In an art curriculum, a nude model is used in a Life Study class.

Ravey19Ravey19about 11 hours ago

Moving along very nicely, wonder what will happen to Mary?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...