All Comments on 'Quaranteam - North West Ch. 11'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
OftenRomanticOftenRomanticabout 1 year ago

Your story is developing nicely. Looks like the construction is about to go on a massive work stoppage while they recruit 1000+ female construction workers. I like the typical mil/Gov over-optimism that they could batch a 1000 guys together safely without vaccinations. Back to the drawing board!

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 1 year ago

Always love a LOTR reference

BruceWoBruceWoabout 1 year ago

About time it got real.

tjb50caltjb50calabout 1 year ago

intense update, looking forward to much more

IndecentMinivanIndecentMinivanabout 1 year ago

Nicely done. I read so fast skimming through to see what happened. I’m looking forward to see how this mess gets sorted out - if it ever can be.

SlofredSlofredabout 1 year ago

I see a lot of female construction workers in their future. Just a side question . how are the local Native American neighbors doing during all this? Someone might need to go and check up on them. keep this story going it is quite good 5 stars again..

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello everyone!

This is your regularly scheduled reminder that ALL of my erotica is powered by PATREON. You can get up to FOUR chapters ahead on QT:NW over there, plus early chapters from all my other series as well along with participating in polls that affect what I write and the content of some of the series! Consider supporting and helping me be a full-time author, because that can only happen through the help of the community. Patreon.com/BreaktheBar

Cheers,

~Break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In the next chapter or two, Mary Duncan should find out her husband is dead and becomes one of Harrison's women, with her children moving in with the crew.

Also, the military will start needing to pair up construction workers with women and explain to the men that fucking another man's woman, once she is vaccinated can kill her as the vaccine is made up of tiny machines which use the sperm of one man to permanently imprint that woman onto that man. Infidelity with a vaccinated woman will get you the death penalty, because she will die from the sex. And in order to stay vaccinated you and your partner or partners need to keep having sex with each other in order to stay vaccinated. The women will need to have sex at least once a week otherwise she will feel the increasing need to orgasm but not be able to orgasm until she is with her imprinted partner. That is if you are sticking with the rules from the original story series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story and evolving I'm a unique but complimentary way to the rest of the quaranteem universe.

Irish687Irish687about 1 year ago

This whole series is awesome. Cannot wait for more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was fucking awesome! It’s always such a rush when some dumbass mob tries to charge and they get flattened by one guy with a powerful weapon and the know how and wherewithal to use it. Best chapter yet. This one was so perfectly written to get maximum enjoyment for the readers. I wish I could give loads more stars than 5 or at least add a “+” after the 5⭐️.

J.D.

KtmgoKtmgoabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving this story. Well done!

percheronpercheronabout 1 year ago

Fantastic chapter, as always hanging for the next one. The best thing about this one is that gives insight into the Duohalo situation for the world at large.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeabout 1 year ago

This is my favorite story on the site. The plot is great, the background, the characters are excellent. It's probably hard to sell a novel with this much sex and the mind control elements, but I'd love to see you published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You damn tease!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

That was a great chapter, keep them coming please.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter. Lead up to end of chapter was a surprise, and an opening to new direction. Thank you. Can't wait for your next submission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay this is amazing. You are handling the very human aspect of how people in an active crisis situation act and the extremely real dangers that exist therein. 15/10. Keep writing.

NursesNursesabout 1 year ago

I check in every week because the story is an addiction. Thank you.

notbatmannotbatmanabout 1 year ago

Whew, things really did get worse there! I bet that was some stress. It'll be interesting to see where things go from here. If you're matching timelines from canon Quaranteam, we're still early in the process, I don't think Andy's at New Eden. Things still have room to get a lot worse before they get better.

Also noted that Kyra's skills weren't really outed yet. I imagine they know she can shoot but that's not the same as what all she's really capable of. I did wonder if that cat was gonna get out of the bag.

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 1 year ago

Have gotten the "bug" for this story line. So I bit the bullet and went to Patreon. To my surprise, you can get a monthly chapter for (as of this posting, Chapter 15) $15+US. I have elected for Tier 1, so I will have to wait a month or so to get to chapter 15. Being Integrity part of my life, and as this is this writers story and breadwinner, you will get no hints from me.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 1 year ago

Just read this, hoping Miriam takes the shot and gets paired up shortly

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 1 year ago

TO: The_crazy_one. I agree, but I think the author may even add Mary, and Kara. The legal eagle Captain mmay end up in the next door RV. However, on Lit we might not see it happen until next year. Same with the orginal Q.

I guess when Literotica let Patreon add ons. We avid readers lost most of the next to 2 day new chapters.

AGAIN, I enjoy these stories & have bit the patreon bullet. I am at tier 1. I don't know about paying $200+ a month is beyond my budget.

Aboard the USS Carnes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very good story. With a little work, this would make a pretty good novel. You write well and tell a hell of a good story.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidropabout 1 year ago

Brilliant i love how your getting into the nitty gritty during the early clusterfuck of the Dh pandemic .

Skater6762Skater6762about 1 year ago

There is no greater feeling of disappointment than when your reading an excellent story and get caught up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always good to reread the last chapter before hitting the new one. It reminds you of all the things that you might have forgotten or missed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Somehow I missed this chapter until Chapter 12 dropped and I immediately recognized I was missing a chunk of the story. This was a good one, and it deals with the very real chaos which would occur in a disaster so unimaginable. Thank you, and I'll continue to read to the end. That's a guarantee.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of your best chapters yet. You took everything and put some serious reality into it. The weird EMT guys were a perfect example since you know anyone in that situation wasn’t working a normal 9-5 or even a simple 12. The rumors and responses made total sense but I have to hand to the way Harri responds. He stays calm and measured while attempting to stay in control until it is time to let the fur fly and then it’s better to be with him than not. I am loving everything about this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Best chapter from you I’ve read

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett7 months ago

Sorry, what? There's a super deadly virus going around, at the very least the main characters know it, and their first thought when they hear a bunch of people are calling in sick is "lol they're probably faking it" followed by "lol it's probably drugs"? No, sorry, this plot line isn't good enough, this author is better than this. This part of the story relies on people who we know are not idiots acting like total and complete idiots. And not for a short moment because they're in shock or something. No. This relies on an entire group of smart people going hours and hours and nobody thinking to themselves "wait, what if it's the big scary virus that we're all worrying about all the fucking time?" No one? Not ONE of them thought "Hey, what if..."? None? I just don't buy it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That totally took a dark turn on a dime. It seemed a little like a Stephen King move, which is a major compliment since he is my favorite author.

wayward_driverwayward_driver4 months ago

Absolutely love the slow burn build up with Miriam.

PurplefizzPurplefizz2 months ago

They’re in the teeth of a killer virus and they believe the gate guy about allergies? Suspension of Disbelief is one thing, but this doesn’t fit the rest of the narrative. I’d agree with earlier comments that the author is better than this, it’s only there to engineer the revolt by the construction guys and another meet with Miriam, the real story is how someone got infected while supposedly isolating.

Regards, Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...