All Comments on 'Quaranteam - North West Ch. 12'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeabout 1 year ago

That was great. The virus finally hit them hard, in person. Felt much more real. I was expecting one of the women to die, to make it real.

PunjiPunjiabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter.

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderabout 1 year ago

Yikes that was a dark chapter, but still good. And I guess it wouldn’t make sense if an outbreak didn’t happen. I’m really glad all the “main cast” is ok. Another excellent addition thanks!!!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 1 year ago

Dark chapter but I was betting that Miriam was going to get bonded in it.

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangabout 1 year ago

I am surprised noone thought it was DuoHalo, I would have expected everyone to be paranoid.

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello, the Internet!

This is your reminder that all of my erotica, including QT:NW, is powered by PATREON as I have become a full-time erotica author through the support of the community. You can get early access to chapters for ALL of my series (up to 4 for QT:NW), and also get to give input into what I am working on and writing through polls!

If you have the ability, I would appreciate it if you checked it out at www.patreon.com/breakthebar

Cheers!

~Break.

dropshot67dropshot67about 1 year ago

And another 5 star episode. Thank you so much for providing some entertainment.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

Excellent once again.

Anon4NowAnon4Nowabout 1 year ago

you continue to amaze!! excellent installment of this ongoing saga, I along with others await your next chapter breathlessly! thank you for an incredible read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That one got a bit harsh which had to be expected as some point. You take all those people who normally socialize during and after work as a lifestyle and you know that there is no way you can stop people from doing what they want to do. For a few giggles how about adding some zombies out of nowhere, then you have to isolate from the living and the dead. Keep shooting out these five star chapters cuz you have really been nailing it.

mrbaritone80mrbaritone80about 1 year ago

Come on Miriam and her subordinate let's gooooooo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

depending on how this lines up with corruptingpowers timeline it could get slightly better or a whole lot worse from here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loving this story! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great balance of story and saucy bits. It is always better when you build a reason for the sexy time, it doesn't feel like it is being used as filler.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Brilliant!!!!

A great story in its own right

Thanks and l look forward to more.scores 5/5

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 1 year ago

Great chapter 5/5. Will it be another month for the next release?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oof, wow! The last couple of episodes have been a real kick in the teeth, but it's entirely plausible for a pandemic which could create such a massive shift in modern society.

SpectralTimerSpectralTimer12 months ago

It was going to happen sooner or later. When the end is the collapse of global civilization, things can’t stay cozy forever.

It may get worse if the protesters show up though…

ProgamermoveProgamermove12 months ago

Keep out the great week, your story has definitely surpassed the original.

Damn, there must be hardly any men left in the world with such a fast and deadly mortality rate.

Skater6762Skater676212 months ago

Eden Ivy!!! That's who Ivy is! Excellent taste good sir

DorenWinsloweDorenWinslowe12 months ago

I am loving this series. I just hammered through the whole thing in the span of maybe three days? It's been a bit of a blur, to be honest. I love your characterization and the emphasis on the different types of relationships present. Most harem stories tend to go with samey kind of characters who are just palette swaps, and you're so far away from that I'm grateful.

I have one tiny piece of advice, if I may presume. Ivy is French Canadian. She hasn't dropped a single "tabarnak" (the Quebecois-equivalent of 'fuck') yet. It's *very* uniquely Quebecois (France-French people always are confused by the word, wondering why pews are being brought up in conversation). This can be paired with "esti/ostie" (Esti tabarnak!) to make it even more vulgar by Quebecois standards. A lot of their swear words (sacres) are based around religion and religious iconography, and of the Quebecois I've known, they tend to be *very* liberal in their usage.

Take the advice or do not, I do not mean to presume, and if there is offense, I apologize. It's not meant as a criticism, merely a piece of my own worldview being someone who has dated a Quebecois woman and lives a stone's throw from the province.

retread2retread212 months ago

Enjoying your story and character development, please continue! I do agree with Dorenwinslowe about Ivy and Quebecois, lived several years in Montreal area, almost 50 years ago now so maybe Quebecois swearwords have morphed.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

More excellent stuff, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
I love this series

You’ve not only constructed a harem series with unique individuals with distinct and different needs as partners for the protagonist, but you’ve also incorporated some real-world consequences for a horrific virus being treated with a fucked-up mind-altering vaccine.

One thing I love about this series is that the protagonist isn’t a blank slate everyman, but capable and rational and empathetic, and possesses desirable qualities. His partners aren’t just with him because the vaccine got them feral horny, he’s genuinely lovable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I Love the story , the sex , the plot everything, You are one of the best writers I have come across keep writing and thank you for the amazing material

alsithalsith5 months ago

""He hasn't been with anyone that I know of since the divorce from my Mom. I thought he'd be single for the rest of his life."". Um, I could be mistaken but didn't the conversation with Mr Agent Guy go that her dad was promised vaccine for his wife, and 2 mistresses that his wife was unaware off? (One an employee, the other black?)

FunSniperFunSniper5 months ago

@alsith: you mixed up Vanessa and Kyla. The Ambassador was the one with a wife and two affairs (according to Greerson)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...