All Comments on 'Quaranteam - North West Ch. 18'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
tjb50caltjb50cal6 months ago

damn cliff hangers....

Arc2456Arc24566 months ago

I agree, damn cliffhangers!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One6 months ago

No rest for them.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake6 months ago

Excellent chapter. Erica is going to ruin his chance to go workout because he will be seen as ruining the safe space for the other women. None of the main characters have died recently in this world, and we haven't seen what happens with the center of a team dies in person, I'd hate to see that but it's an ever-present risk. And Harri, you can't be fucking around when your sperm is a weapon.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy676 months ago

I read the Quarenteam stories by CorruptingPower, SilverRyden, OtterlyMindblowing, AgathonWrites, and of course you. I like all of them but yours is my favorite.

Please don't take long to publish the next chapter.

NewtScamanderNewtScamander6 months ago

Damn cliffhangers aside, fantastic chapter. Perfect reset from the craziness in the last while setting up fo another wild ride in the next. Love your work, thanks for sharing!!!

fastandslowfastandslow6 months ago

Great series. The worst part is waiting for the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An extremely hot chapter which is even more than usual. I hate the cliffhangers but that’s only because I hate waiting for the next chapter and this makes it even harder to wait. Great job once again.

Gadgets59Gadgets596 months ago

Loving it - more more more!! 😊

FrethnorFrethnor6 months ago

Dude. We're already going to read the next one. More cliffhangers is overkill.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Given the gaps between chapters, I would love a brief synopsis of the previous chapter at the beginning. The cast list was good, but there are several Quaranteam stories in development, so it’s hard to recall where each is after a few weeks.

Another great chapter, thank you!

rwrasotpwdg2rwrasotpwdg26 months ago

These cliff hangers are fucking killing me!!!!

Another great chapter. I hadn't quite realized how emotionally attached I had gotten to your characters until I realized my eyes were a little misty after a quick sucker punch/hug between bros.

I can't wait to see which (if any) of the Valkyries gets added to Team Black.

I really, really appreciate the quick character biography at the beginning. It is so hard to keep track of all the characters in just YOUR works that I follow religiously for updates (This one, AMA and Magic Dick), let alone all the other Quaranteam authors. If you have a group chat with the other QTeam authors, I hope you share how much your readers say they appreciate it! It makes reading the scenes much more enjoyable when half my mind isn't trying to remember who Miriam (as an example) is.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One thing that is a little more common than earlier in Quaranteam stories, but needs to be universal, is the inclusion of a specific date on which a scene or story occurs. If the various authors are working off a master story outline created by CP, and they all take place in the same reality (even if in different physical regions or countries), then the audience would benefit by being able to place the story in context with those of other writers.

NursesNurses6 months ago

Excellent story. And others are starting to do the cast list which is a very good thing.

The2thdocThe2thdoc6 months ago

Well that was a hell of a cliff hanger! Well done another great installment. Keep it up!

ThePantsmanThePantsman6 months ago

Only note is the "I love you"'s are becoming a bit saturating.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This and FoF are great series. I hope Kara swiftwater joins the harem.

Zilvarsux88Zilvarsux886 months ago

There was a fair amount of content, in the beginning of the story, on Harri's interaction with the tribe that has been missing in the last few chapters and I hope that is something that you will be getting back to soon with a positive outcome.

notbatmannotbatman6 months ago

Well, shit. That was one hell of a cliffhanger. Great chapter and I'm looking forward to the next!

1Sam20231Sam20235 months ago

Great story! Absolutely enjoying it. Not so patiently waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Keep it up.

123buffalo123buffalo5 months ago

You are doing a great job with this story. Please keep it coming.

DiagonalmanDiagonalman5 months ago
Always a hanging ending

Good job as always. It would be great to deepen the work with the rest of the people in camp. You did that earlier, but it's dropped off the last few chapters.

SplashknotSplashknot5 months ago

Aw come on! hope I don't have to wait too long on this cliff hanger

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story so far, looking forward to seeing what is happening with the camp next.

LeenysmanLeenysman5 months ago

In terms of the vaccination/bonding process, would Josie have imprinted on Harri from swallowing a load of his semen? Or does she need sexual contact with one of the women who are vaccinated? Was that Erica's intent ("blowjobs don't count")?

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Ye Gods!!!

Cannot wait until the next chapter comes along.

5/5

maxsteelemaxsteele5 months ago

I surprised that Josie didn't imprint on Harrison from him cumming on her back and some getting in her mouth from kissing Erica as Vanessa imprinted on him in a similar way earlier in the series. I also glad that she wasn't vaccinated and attached to any man as that would have been fatal to her. I hoping that Spencer is okay and Abi is able to get to the bottom of the situation and make her feel better. I hoping that some or maybe all of the Valkyries camp is added to Harri's and Leo's camp or that they end up with great partners. I'm wondering if the attack on the camp is somehow related to the jailbreak that happened in the last chapter? Finally I'm hoping that in the next chapter that we get an update on Mary's status as I'm hoping that nothing bad has happened to her and her 2 children.

Thor69269Thor692695 months ago

This has been a great series. Please don't stop now.

bruinyarg7bruinyarg75 months ago

Really have enjoyed the story. Your an incredible writer!

The2thdocThe2thdoc5 months ago

I think I would like to see Miriam bring Niko Redwolf up for a day to address the Band and start to integrate them into the immunization protocols!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm still worried about the future. Why haven't anyone considered building the new mini-mansions / town in the old town place? Most of the town people are dead or gone somewhere else. It's the perfect solution to the problem of Harrison land. The government could either use Harrison land as Base or staging site for building the new town where the old town used to be.

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyabout 1 month ago

This guy is supposed to be strong and resilient, with a strong will, but he is constantly apologizing and being ousted around. The internal character inconsistency is a bit annoying. Other than that, a very good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
8063 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...