All Comments on 'Quaranteam - North West Ch. 19'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamander5 months ago

Great chapter, love your work, 5 stars all day every day. Thanks for sharing!!!

MikeManMikeMan5 months ago

How are the girls going to get their dose?

Carnes8004Carnes80045 months ago

Thanks, my favorite of your stories. Nobody listens to me anyway, but, more chapters is preferred. Enjoy your holidays, but Stay Safe.

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang5 months ago

Trouble always finds a way. As usual I really like the way you write action.

SlofredSlofred5 months ago

I love this tale, and as with most others I wish it was more often. That said Thank you for sharing with those of us who can not verbalize our inner story. 5Stars again and please keep sharing with the LIterotica groups.

alsithalsith5 months ago

"...that the Shariff cleared it himself." Unless you're deliberately showing an accent, that'd be a typo.

alsithalsith5 months ago

At this point I'm assuming "sooner than later." As opposed to "sooner rather than later" is a local dialect thing, not an accidental missing word.

rwrasotpwdg2rwrasotpwdg25 months ago

Damn, you just couldn't resist that last sentence could you? Excellent, excellent, excellent as always. I'm now checking almost daily for updates to all your stories, you have me completely hooked. Thank you for your continued work!

Smartest1Smartest15 months ago

Nice.

Now, about the sparesity of installments, which is true for all quaranteams writers, I feel that's more due to being them with patron.

Who, as I understand, limits writers to publish at different sites.

I am very curious if I ll live long enough to see even one of the stories finished.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great writing as always.

Also, I really, really want Abi to consensually dominate one of the smaller women with her sheer size and muscle

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One5 months ago

Not sure that was the right move but I got a feeling death is coming down on that one group that was trying to recuit him.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOats5 months ago

Love the story, but - the cheap faux symbolism of Confederate flags? Really? If the world does go to shit, you’d better hope the descendants of those folks are on your side, as they have been a bulwark of American military efforts over the last 130 years. Just ask Joe Wheeler or Lt. Gen. Simon Buckner, the latter killed at Okinawa. Or stream Richard Pryor’s routine about why the Japanese lost WWII (they thought all Americans were typified by California, and didn’t realize there were guys in Alabama and Mississippi they kept in closets until there was a war), lol, peace/out.

The2thdocThe2thdoc5 months ago

Another great chapter. Can’t wait for more! More of all your ongoing stories actually

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great chapter and to be honest I am following this more for the story than the sex.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing story! Absolutely love the Quaranteam Series. Already patiently waiting for the next episode in the North West series.

BeardOfGreyBeardOfGrey5 months ago

THANKS for the new chapter, really wish you and other Quaranteam writers could share more frequently. Do you need more editing assistants?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Which of the fitness girls will be next to join the family? Josie? Spencer? BTW what happened to Mary? Is she out of the story?

NursesNurses5 months ago

Gave you a 5. This time no emergency ending?

Do you read stories by the other authors? RonanJ Wilkerson has a story I wish other authors would take up. The Bunker is similar to Quaranteam.

Anyway I really enjoy all of these. And I like that you always include a cast list. I will be looking for the next one.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwful5 months ago

Gotta agree with MaresEatOats. Awesome story. Great premise and great writing as usual. Having said that, everyone questioning the narrative being assholes that run around bullying people sucks. Gonna keep reading cuz your stories are fire. And you’re committed to the current track so I understand.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

This sounds a lot like the sitting-around-after-dinner stories of my father's extended family in tone and emotional content. They were loggers for Weyerhaeuser in Washington and Oregon. My grandmmther was from Bodie CA (quite a place during the gold rush) and they were pretty sturdy people. Thankfully most of them had more than a few brain cells, Many served in the military (Civil War, WWI, WWII, and several of us in the current generation Viet Nam and the Cold War), many were and have been educators, engineers, and other skilled folks. The care and concern shown by Harri and others, the rugged individualism, and the suspicion of outsiders are all wrapped up in the culture of the Pacific Northwest. Our Celtic and Nordic roots show heavily in our dedication and general lifestyles. BtB captures a lot of that nuance in this story. Thank you for entertaining us so well. 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy675 months ago

I read these Quaranteam stories by 7 different authors (about to start an 8th) but so far yours are my favorite.

Please don't take long to post the next chapter.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett5 months ago

@mikeman Presumably Harri will just go visit them at the compound. It isn't like he isn't welcome there.

@Smartest1 I think in this particular author's case it's more like because he's working on like 4 or 5 different stories concurrently. I know for she he's doing this one, his Affection Multiplier branch, OnlyFans Girl, and Unexpected Affection. There might be other active stories of his that I'm not following, but I'm following those 4 at least for sure. Spreading himself so thin may suck from the perspective of readers who are only following one or two of these but I guess working on so many different stories helps prevent burnout because he's posting something for at least one of them on a pretty regular basis.

@MaresEatsOats I actually agree with your complaint, it's a pretty cheap boring cliche to do the whole "rednecks are all ignorant confederate flag waving morons" routine. But, in the author's defense, he's not American so he probably doesn't have anything but Hollywood stereotypes to go off of.

@the latest Anon I hope it's Josie AND Spencer. They're the only two that aren't described as giant muscle Amazon women so they're the two that I for sure want to join Harri's family lol.

1Sam20231Sam20235 months ago

Still liking this story. Thanks for posting

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop5 months ago

Very good as always

HornERabbitHornERabbit5 months ago

keep this NW Quaranteam going. The adventures and challenges being faced by Harri and Leo's teams are the most conflicted of the various Quaranteam authors. There are many paths and challenges still ahead for Harri, and you're developing, and fleshing them out well. Keep'em coming!

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Fantastic story, awaiting the next chapter with anticipation

Scores 5/5

BeardOfGreyBeardOfGrey5 months ago

When will Capt Laura or Col Miriam get bonded to this Team?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the series. It's my favorite QT series.

Only gripe is Leo. Dude is just forgotten about? An armed attack, and he was just on the toilet or something? Same with the last emergency. Dude is just never there. Seems like he's just forgotten. Same with his partners, other than Dani. Either have him be a person, or have him move away or something.

Smartest1Smartest14 months ago

@ the confederation flag 'people'.

Am glad you're expressing my sentiment on those traitors. No concept they have about sense, democracy and meanwhile keeping the country hostage at all important issues (for I consider the bulk of republicans coming from those states)

Jimdog32526Jimdog325264 months ago

Great story so far. All of your stuff is great. Try not to dwell too strongly on Political themes, the people are divided enough already.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please continue!!!!!

SimplyJamesDSimplyJamesD4 months ago

@smartest1 - why is it the dumbest people feel the need to spout opinions like they know anything? The Confederacy fought for a lot of different reasons, and the politicians coming from the south both before and after the Civil War were Democrats. I know this as someone born and raised in the Midwest, so what is your excuse? Your lack of knowledge of history, and need to inject your CNN-fueled misinterpretation of current politics, shows just how easily misled petty and small minded people like you are. Stick to sucking down your current diet of Dem lies or leave it at the door to enjoy the story.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 months ago

Please keep the politics out of both the comments and Lit stories, I once heard someone wiser than myself say that a political opinion was like a butthole, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see someone else’s. Regards, Ppfzz.

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyabout 2 months ago

Once again, the guy who ought to have a strong will is being pushed around at the whims of others. This isn't realistic. I get that Harry inadvertently caused an issue with Spencer, but he had nothing to apologize for, and ought not have. It doesn't make sense for rhe character thst is supposed to be being portrayed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Why do neo-Confederates doofuses act like it's a big secret that the Democrat Party used to be the party of slavery? Read up on the Civil Rights Movement, the Great Realignment of 1964 & the Southern Strategy to understand what happened to US politics in the 50's & 60s & understand why that's no longer relevant.

And while the people of the Confederacy may have various reasons the politicians were fighting for one reason. Slavery. The Articles of Confederation even specifically prohibited states from outlawing slavery. So much for States Rights.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...