All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Phil's Tale Ch. 15'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 1 month ago

Given we know that Andy's famous or infamous poker game is right around the bend, I'm looking forward to seeing Phil's reaction to Charlotte showing up on his door step asking to be bonded to Phil. Otherwise that would be an evil cliff hanger to leave us on.

SlofredSlofredabout 1 month ago

I am with The Crazy One, This whole chapter sort of felt like a time warp, Well written just a bit odd. Thank you for sharing and filling in the time line. 5 stars as far as I can tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Going back to cover the Covington / Andy poker game scenario from Phil's viewpoint?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice to see the interactions between Phil and Charlotte, And Phil an Bill! I look forward to more on both of them or at least I hope for more. Thanks!

NursesNursesabout 1 month ago

Like The_Crazy_One, I know where it's all headed. But it's fun to see how it got there. BTW I was very happy to see a new writer. And a good one. Grammar and spelling top notch.

There are times I wish I was not a natural speed reader, as one school counselor put it.

So when the Pandemic hit, how did it affect Antarctic Research. I would love to hear about their problems.

CherrypahhaCherrypahhaabout 1 month ago

I totally agree with ‘The_Crazy-One’ comment

JohnBJohnJohnBJohnabout 1 month ago

I really like how Phil's story is fleshing out the rest of the story, giving us the behind the scenes on how things developed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting to see the same story from Phil's side of things and what's happening at the base. Another intriguing chapter from CP!!

*Anony-mouse*

pk2curiouspk2curious29 days ago

I know this is early on . But It was funny how paranoid Phil was that he thought Aisling would develop a secret language . Lol .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...