Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 07

Story Info
Tim and Siobhan start their team.
15.3k words
4.79
9k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a spinoff of CorruptingPower's Quaranteam Universe. I have 'written' many stories in my head and have started typing some of these into the computer in the past, but it has been the Quaranteam Universe that has spurred me to keep going. Thanks go to CorruptingPower for letting me play in his universe, and a big shout out to the other spin-off authors, BreakTheBar, AgathonWrites, SilverRyden, BirchesLoveBooks, RonanJWilkerson and OtterlyMindblowing for their help and encouragement.

Quaranteam: Team Tim

Chapter 7. Somewhere in East Surrey.

Monday, 20th July 2020

At just after 10.15am, RAF Flying Officer Catherine Bennett brought the helicopter down in the estate surrounding what looked like a late 20th century mansion. After turning off the engines, she waited until the rotors had stopped before allowing Tim and Siobhan to unbuckle and climb out.

"Well, this is it. Wherever this is," remarked Siobhan, as she slowly scanned their surroundings.

"Yeah, I suppose it is," replied Tim, also looking around and trying to take everything in.

"It looks way, way better than most of the places I've been dropping people off. Now I really am envious of you," quipped Kate. Having removed her helmet, she helped them retrieve their overnight bags, the container with the vaccine doses and the small bag with the other equipment.

As they made their way towards the house, they noticed a young woman, casually-dressed in designer jeans and a figure-hugging cotton top, walking towards them.

"Welcome to my home, I'm Rana al-Awadhi. Please come with me and I'll show you around."

Tim couldn't help but stare at Rana. Standing around 1.68 m (5' 6") tall, she had an elegant slim figure, long dark brown hair, rich dark brown almond-shaped eyes and light olive skin.

Rana, meanwhile was assessing Tim, her eyes taking everything in, from his 1.88 m (6' 2") height, light brown hair and blue-grey eyes to his toned 84 kg (185 lbs) body, enjoying greatly what she was seeing.

Kate put down the small container she was carrying. After running her eyes over Rana, and swearing under her breath, she wished Tim and Siobhan "good luck" before making her way back to the helicopter and taking off quickly.

Rana picked up the container and led Tim and Siobhan to the front of the building while Tim shared his time between looking at their surroundings and staring at Rana's bum. She led them across a gravelled courtyard, up three steps, through the large front doors and into a grand hallway. "Leave your bags here," Rana said, putting down the container and standing to the side. She then led them into an adjoining room.

As they entered the room, a young blonde woman bounced over to Rana. "This is my best friend, Jenny," Rana explained. "I've promised her that I'll keep her safe in these dangerous times."

"Hi," Jenny beamed at Tim and Siobhan. "I'm glad you're finally here."

The room was richly decorated. There was a lot of dark wood and a number of leather Chesterfield sofas and chairs in a rich oxblood red and a dark forest green. There were also a number of small paintings on the walls that looked old and might just be originals. It reminded Tim of how he imagined a Victorian Gentlemen's Club would look, just lacking the crusty old colonels and cigar smoke.

Rana dropped down into one of the chairs, whilst Jenny sat on the arm, holding Rana's hand. Tim and Siobhan both sat down on a sofa facing them. Siobhan's hand instinctively moved to take hold of Tim's.

Squeezing Jenny's hand, Rana suggested that Jenny go and see about some refreshments and bring the others back.

After Jenny had left the room, Rana looked at them both, her demeanour becoming more business-like. "Where to begin? Jenny and I have just finished our third year at different universities in London. Jen studied Biomedical Sciences at King's College and I studied Economics at LSE. Jenny and I were sharing a house in London that my father owns, or rather owned as I suppose I'll own it now, although we've been besties since we were at Cheltenham Ladies' College. At the start of the Pandemic, my father suggested that I should come here, but he made it clear that Jenny wouldn't be welcome. I refused his offer and we both stayed in London. In early May, my father decided to leave this country and to head back to Kuwait where my family is from. My father, step-mother and my two half-brothers Hassan who was 16 and Amir, 14, travelled down to Portsmouth with the staff, boarded my father's superyacht and set out to sail to Kuwait. Before they left, my father contacted me to come down here to look after the horses."

"There are horses here, then?" enquired Siobhan.

"Yes, my hunter and my father's Arab stallion. He knew that with him leaving, I'd have to come here. After they left, I drove down with Jenny as my father relented and said that she could stay with me, and we've been here ever since. It's been as easy to log onto our Uni systems from here as it was from the London house and we've both now completed our courses remotely."

Rana's voice became more sombre and Tim noted the way her hands were twisting in her lap. "Anyway, a week or so after we came here, we had a visit from a police woman. As far as we can gather, the yacht hadn't been fully stocked before they left, so they had to stop at a few ports in France and Portugal to purchase the necessary supplies. At some point, one of the crew became infected with the virus when ashore and took it onboard. The Spanish coastguard received a Mayday and found the yacht with everyone on board dead except for a young maid. They eventually towed the yacht to Cadiz in Spain, where it remains. The maid is still being looked after in a hotel in Puerto Real and I'm currently paying for this. I had to provide details of all the people that were onboard and have also received the death certificates for my family members." Rana let out a big sigh, but seemed to relax a bit as well.

"How are you feeling?" asked Tim. "It must have come as a big shock to you to lose your family like that."

"It was a shock as you say," replied Rana. "But my father was never a hands-on dad and my step-mother was only interested in her two sons. I was glad when my father sent me to boarding school as it felt in some way more normal than my life here. My father's expectations for me only extended as far as my marriage and how that would be of benefit to him, something he was actively pursuing when the pandemic started, as I would be graduating this year and ripe for marriage.

"Anyway, more recently I had a visit from a couple of people representing your government. They arrived in a helicopter like you. I met with them in my father's office, while Jenny kept out of the way. The woman was going on about probate and death duties and other such matters. It seemed that I was going to owe your government quite a bit of money. Then the man, who was an RAF officer, informed me about the American vaccine and some of its unusual 'properties'." Here, Rana made air quotes with her fingers. "He then told me that I could keep everything, and even be paid, if I would agree to receive the vaccine and allow this house to be the base for what he called a 'Team'." Again, Rana made air quotes. "He also suggested that they would arrange for my father's superyacht to be brought back to England, although I'm not sure whether I'd ever want to set foot on it again."

"That sounds a bit like blackmail," offered Tim, not sure what to think about the way Rana had been treated.

"Exactly my feeling," added Siobhan, a thoughtful expression on her face.

"You need to appreciate that I was frightened for myself and also for Jenny. The virus, or viruses as I now understand it, have killed so many people. Our old secondary school, the Cheltenham Ladies' College, is a boarding school and has always had a large contingent of 11- to 18-year-old girls from other countries. At the start of the pandemic, many couldn't get home so stayed at the college. I think they're mostly dead now; last I heard, a few of the youngest and the oldest were still alive, but very few, if any, in between. Having the vaccine will keep us safe and with my father having died, I don't have to keep myself for someone he chooses. Anyway, I took a while to think things through. I even made an excuse to leave the room and had a quick chat with Jenny. You see, neither of us has been with a man, so it is a big decision for us for many reasons as you'll understand."

Just then, Jenny returned, followed by three other women bringing tea, coffee, cups and plates along with a selection of biscuits, setting everything down on a low table nearby. With the return of Jenny, Rana's mood brightened significantly. When everybody had taken what they wanted, Jenny went back to sitting on the arm of Rana's chair, while the other three women remained standing. Rana waved them all to sit down on one of the sofas, which they did.

"Anyway, we agreed that I should accept the offer, knowing what it would entail, as it would help to protect us in these hazardous times. I completed the Oracle questionnaire, marking it negatively to anything I didn't understand. There were a lot of things I didn't understand, especially with my... ummm... lack of experience." Rana noticeably blushed while she was speaking.

"We had a good laugh at some of the questions," giggled Jenny, "when we knew what they actually meant. Although others just left us shocked. Why anyone would be interested in doing most of those things is, frankly, beyond me. But each to their own, as they say." She gave Rana's hand an obvious squeeze.

Jenny's interruption had given Rana the few moments she needed to settle herself. "The RAF officer had mentioned that there would probably be some staff arriving to help manage the house," she continued, "and last Thursday, Maria, Tammy and Ashley were brought here. Then on Saturday, Dr. Grainger texted me that you had completed the Oracle questionnaire, Tim, and that we were a good match. Dr. Grainger has been in touch with me a few times recently and had mentioned that she hoped that I would be a good match for you. I quickly checked in on the system and was more than happy to accept."

"And I'm very happy that you did," replied Tim, smiling. "Dr. Grainger told us of your response, as we were sitting with her at the time."

Rana gave a laugh, which Tim found delightful. "Jenny, you should tell Tim and Siobhan about yourself," Rana continued.

Jenny bounced up, standing beside Rana's chair whilst continuing to hold Rana's hand. Jenny stood about 1.73 m (5' 8") tall, she had a beautiful face with an infectious smile, a slim figure and long blonde hair tied back in a high pony tail. She was wearing dark blue stretch jeans, a white crop top that showed off her narrow waist and navel and a pair of white Lacoste trainers.

"Hi, I'm Jennifer Wright, but I prefer to be called Jenny or Jen, either will do. I've known Rana since we were both at Cheltenham Ladies' College together and, although we went to different universities in London, we lived together in her father's London house. My dad was a successful businessman, running a number of different companies. My mum was beautiful, but not that good at being a mother, although I loved her dearly. I was an only child and as soon as I was old enough, they packed me off to boarding school."

Jenny's face became sad and her voice dropped, also becoming quieter. "When I was 15, my parents died in a car accident. From what I understand, my dad was driving his BMW down the M1 with Mum and a couple of other people in the car when he drove into the back of a lorry that pulled out in front of him, killing everyone instantly. There was a bit of a scandal and it made it to the front page of some of the tabloids, but I wasn't really aware of all that. I miss my parents, although I don't feel I really ever knew them that well.

"Dad's solicitor and accountant helped me sell everything of value, his businesses, the houses and the cars, etc. and also helped me invest the money. There was even a trust fund that he'd set up for me. I was able to keep paying to attend school at Cheltenham Ladies' College and would book myself into a hotel or visit friends during the holidays; I visited Rana here one Summer but for whatever reason, Rana's father didn't want me to visit again." Jenny turned to look at Rana.

"Well, you're here now and never need to leave again," Rana stated, looking back at her and squeezing Jenny's hand.

"I know Ran, you're the best," Jenny replied to her friend, before continuing. "Because I had the money, I could look after myself and it was arranged for the headmistress at Cheltenham to be officially named as my guardian until I was 18. Anyway, I was accepted by King's College to study Biomedical Sciences and have just completed my degree whilst in lockdown, first in London and more recently while living here with Rana. I don't know my final results yet, but I believe that I was on for a First before the pandemic, so I'm hoping for a decent result. Rana has shared everything with me that she's been told regarding the vaccine and I'm more than ready to get rid of my virginity."

Tim and Siobhan just looked at each other, not sure what to say after hearing the vehemence in Jenny's voice at her desire to lose her virginity.

Jenny returned to sit on the arm of Rana's chair, continuing to hold Rana's hand. "Thank you for sharing everything, Jenny. I know it can be difficult for you to talk about how your parents died as much as it is for me to talk about mine." Turning to Maria, Rana continued. "Maria, would you like to introduce yourself."

Maria stood up, supporting herself with a walking stick, and moved to be in sight of them all close to Rana's chair. Standing at around 1.75 m (5' 9"), Maria wasn't fat and still looked attractive, but her reduced mobility was probably responsible for the few extra pounds that she was carrying. Maria had the looks and darker complexion of someone from a Mediterranean country, with shoulder-length black hair and dark brown eyes. She was dressed in a skirt and blouse, with a cardigan over.

"I'm Maria Isabella Fernández, I'm originally from Spain and I'm 45. I grew up on my family's horse ranch in Andalucía and was riding as soon as I could walk. When I was 19, I fell from a particularly spirited stallion. I'd fallen off many times, but on this occasion, I landed on a large boulder, breaking both my hip and thigh bones. I was in hospital for many months and since leaving hospital all those years ago, I've had to walk with a stick. I wasn't able to ride anymore and, instead, came here to England, going into service, initially as a nanny. I've worked for many families and was working as a housekeeper with a very nice family in Belgravia before the pandemic. I had to leave, though, when the family moved to stay with his parents on their estate outside London just prior to the lockdown. I went through the menopause early and was on HRT, but have recently stopped taking the tablets as I understand that they may make me more likely to die if I were to contract the DuoHalo virus. Because of this, I don't expect to be vaccinated." A slight Spanish inflexion was still evident in Maria's accent, although her English was perfect. Tim felt that Maria was trying to justify why she was there.

Maria returned to her seat and Rana gestured to the youngest of the three women. "Ashley, why don't you tell Tim and Siobhan about yourself."

The young woman stood up and shuffled to be in better view, looking down at her feet. Tim couldn't decide how tall she was, as she wasn't standing straight, and appeared to be quite thin. Ashley had mousy brown, straight, lank hair down to her shoulders that couldn't have been flatter if it tried. She was wearing black leggings and a large loose black turtle neck jumper, the sleeves of which covered most of her hands, the cuffs being gripped by her fingers.

"Er, I'm Ashley... Ashley Taylor and I'm 19. When I were 13, my mum died. My dad said I 'ad to look after 'im and the rented 'ouse we lived in after. I stopped goin' to school some days to cook and clean. When I were 15, 'e said I 'ad to be the woman of the 'ouse."

Siobhan looked at Tim and whispered "I wonder what that means?"

"I'm sure we'll find out eventually," Tim whispered back.

Ashley continued. "When this pandemic thing started, 'e ignored all the restrictions, goin' out like always. 'E worked for cash in 'and, doin' whatever, part of the grey economy. After a few weeks, 'e got ill and I watched 'im die. I think I got ill then an' all, but it's all a bit fuzzy. Anyway, then this man turned up, like. 'E said that the landlord 'ad died an' all. Said that the council would now be lookin' after the 'ouse and that 'e wanted to 'elp me. Suggested that I answer an ad that were on a website, 'e wrote down the address, 'e did. Not sure I could 'ave found it otherwise, like. I used my dad's old phone to find the ad an' filled out this form, like 'e suggested. They sent me a code and a link to a questionny-thing what I filled in, an' ended up 'ere. Anythin's better 'n what I've 'ad and I'm 'appy to be doin' anythin'. Well, you know, like work stuff. I got an idea how this vaccine works and will 'ave it willin'ly."

All through her monologue, Ashley had kept looking at the floor, but after finishing, she looked straight at Tim and Siobhan, challenging them to reject her. They could now see that she had a plain face. "I know it involves havin' sex, like, an' I'm ready to do that."

Tim looked back at Ashley, keeping his eyes locked on hers, a warm smile on his face. "Welcome Ashley. We'll all look after you. Whatever you've suffered before is now behind you. You're part of a new family now, one that won't make you do anything you don't want to."

Rana looked at Ashley. "That goes for me too, Ashley, but I've told you that already."

Ashley bobbed and shuffled back to sit down.

The last of the women stood up without being signalled. She quickly hugged Ashley and then moved so all could see her. Standing at around 1.65 m (5' 5"), she was well built, with ample proportions, but not in any way fat, with wide hips and a large bust but also a clearly defined waist. Her face was round and pleasant with short, curly light brown hair. She was wearing baggy chef's trousers and a light blue tee shirt with a white apron over the top.

"I'm Tammy..."

"Romsey," Tim interrupted. "I thought I recognised you. You're the daughter of the 'Foul-mouthed Chef'."

"Yeah, but I prefer Millbank. That's my mum's maiden name, she was my dad's first wife and went back to it after the divorce. He's on his third wife now. Also, it helps me keep my personal life separate from everything else. The guy from the RAF said it would also help me stay in the UK as it was unlikely that it would attract any interest from the US. Anyway, you obviously know a bit about me. Since we went into lockdown, I've not been able to work either as a chef or as a celebrity. Instead, I've been making one or two videos a week showing people how to cook delicious meals cheaply with simple ingredients. Out of the blue, I was emailed this link and it was suggested that I put in my details. I did a lot of checking to confirm that it was all kosher, including a video chat with this RAF guy, Squadron Leader Fortescue, I think he was called. Well, I filled it in and here I am. Oh, and I also completed that Oracle questionnaire. Kinky as hell, unlike me. Well, mostly." She giggled. "Anyway, looking at you Tim, I'm very happy to be here."

"And so am I," replied Tim, smiling back at her.

Before sitting, Tammy looked at Tim and asked "Would it be OK for me to start making my videos again? The kitchen here is fantastic and there's so much I want to do."