Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping playing, Rana went over to the wall panelling and opened a concealed door to a storage room, returning with a Roland keyboard on a wheeled stand. Plugging it in, Rana started playing. The piece she played was obviously a medley as it started with sections of songs from the 50's, moving through the 60's, 70's and 80's and finishing in the 90's. Tim recognised some of the songs that the different sections were from, including Elvis, the Beatles and the Rolling Stones through Status Quo, Deep Purple and Bon Jovi to REM whilst others he knew the songs but couldn't say who the original artists were. Many he only knew because they were some of his dad's favourites.

When Rana finished playing, she had a large smile on his face. "Not the music for a young Kuwaiti girl? My music teacher thought I needed a bit of variety from the classical music." There was some applause from the doorway where everyone else was standing, attracted by the music.

Jenny came across the room and hugged Rana. "What was that Ran, I didn't know you could play the keyboard like that, all I remember were the classical piano recitals you gave during the concerts at Cheltenham."

"Father wouldn't have approved and he attended most of the recitals, Jen," offered Rana, hugging Jenny back.

The rest came over and crowded around to tell Rana how well she had played. Maria picked up Tim's acoustic guitar and started playing it in a Spanish style, after first adjusting the tuning. She quickly put it down. "My brain remembers, but unfortunately my fingers do not. I've not played since I came to England and that was 25 years ago."

"There are other instruments stored, including a couple of guitars. You can take one and practice, if you want to, Maria." Rana then looked at Tim. "It's your guitar, and I've not heard you play yet."

Taking his acoustic, Tim checked the tuning and started playing a warm-up exercise designed to stretch the fingers, following which he played the English folk song 'Scarborough Fair'. After a few bars, Rana accompanied him on the keyboard. When they finished, there was another round of applause.

"Hopefully, we can make time to play again soon," offered Rana. "It's been a long time since I enjoyed just playing."

"We definitely should," replied Tim.

Meanwhile, Maria had wandered into the store room and returned with one of the acoustic guitars that had been stored there. "If it's acceptable, I'd like to borrow this and see if I can learn to play again."

Rana gave her approval while putting away the keyboard. Tim also put his guitars in the store room. As they were all leaving, Siobhan asked Tammy "What time are you preparing dinner for tonight?"

"I'm preparing it for 6 o'clock, if that's alright."

Looking at her watch, Siobhan saw that it was already approaching 4pm. "That's perfect. Rana, I think it's time we got you vaccinated and the process started."

----oOo----

Rana accompanied Tim and Siobhan up to the new lab, slightly less confident that she'd been earlier showing them around her house.

Siobhan sat at one of the desktop computers and logged into the database, quickly navigating to Rana's record. Siobhan had to search through a couple of the crates to locate the syringes, needles and vials, but eventually she had everything that was needed, allowing her to take the first blood sample from Rana. Then Siobhan removed one dose of the vaccine from its case, which was now plugged into the mains to keep the vaccine doses cool.

Siobhan looked at Rana, who nodded before Siobhan administered the vaccine, Rana giving an involuntary shudder. Splitting the blood sample into two small vials, Siobhan analysed them using the different machines as they'd been shown. Once the output from the two machines had been successfully uploaded to the database, Siobhan and Tim scrutinised the data, noting the lack of antibodies to the DuoHalo virus.

"Rana, you've mentioned that you'd like to get pregnant quickly. Do you know when your last period started and are they regular?" asked Siobhan.

"They're regular as clockwork, normally starting on a Wednesday afternoon. The weeks just seem to roll into one, though. It's definitely been a few weeks since my last one started. Therefore, I'd guess that my next one should arrive this coming Wednesday."

Siobhan made a note of this. "Let me know when it does, so that we can make sure that Tim spends time with you when you need him to. I'm going to make a spreadsheet to track all of the women in Tim's Team so that we can guide him as to when or not to be with any of you and any restrictions that may need to apply."

Siobhan, Rana and Tim then spent time talking about everything that was going on. Siobhan explained that, although she was Tim's First, for many things Rana would be the ultimate decision maker as the house was hers. Therefore, Siobhan proposed that they should be considered as joint Firsts and that all important decisions should be agreed between the three of them. Rana became a bit emotional at this, and enjoyed a long hug with Siobhan.

Just as their discussion was drawing to a close, Siobhan's phone alarm sounded to indicate that an hour had passed. Siobhan suggested that Tim take the second sample from Rana, which he duly did, also performing the analysis. The results were as expected, with a strong antibody response, well above the line. After the results had been saved, they left the room, Siobhan and Tim going to finish unpacking their belongings while Rana went to find Jenny.

Everyone congregated in the breakfast room for dinner, sitting at the same tables as they had for lunch. Their evening meal, a North African-inspired lamb dish, was excellent, as was the dessert. Everyone could see that Rana was becoming distracted during the meal, occasionally pushing her hand down to rub herself, although she did manage to eat all of her meal.

----oOo----

After the meal was finished and cleared away, Tammy offered everyone coffee, but Rana told Tim and Siobhan that she couldn't wait. The three of them left, and retired to the master bedroom.

Rana sat on the edge of the large bed with her hands in her lap. "My body is screaming at me that I need sex, but my brain hasn't quite got there yet. I know what must happen, but still I'm scared."

"You know that the longer you wait the more desperate you'll get, don't you?"

"Yes, I can feel the need getting stronger."

"I bet this isn't how you expected to lose your virginity."

"No, not at all. I expected that I'd lose it on my wedding night, to a young man from Kuwait or a neighbouring state that had gained the approval of my father. Not to protect myself and others from a deadly virus, or to conceive a child to secure my inheritance."

All the while, Rana was pushing her hands into her lap, her legs rubbing together.

"How bad is it?"

"It's bad. I've never felt anything like it before."

"Well, we both know that it's going to happen, so why don't you get ready for the inevitable?" Siobhan offered, sitting down next to Rana while gesticulating to Tim to take off his clothes and sit the other side.

Rana seemed to be pulling back, even though the need inside her was clearly evident.

"Would you like me to go?" asked Siobhan.

"No, please stay," Rana replied, taking hold of Siobhan's hand. "It may sound strange, but I feel as though I'll be bonding with both of you."

Tim had stripped down to his boxers and now sat next to Rana while Siobhan helped her to remove her tee shirt. Siobhan managed to unbutton and unzip the front of Rana's jeans, which allowed Rana's hand to rub the front of her knickers. It took a while, but eventually, Rana was sitting there in just her plain white bra and panties. While this was going on, Tim slipped off his boxers. Tim used his index finger under Rana's chin to turn her face to him, lowering his to kiss her. Rana threw her arms around him and attacked his mouth with her own, moaning into Tim's mouth.

Siobhan, meanwhile, stripped out of her own clothes down to her underwear and unfastened Rana's bra so that when the kiss finally concluded, her bra could be removed. "Are you ready now?" Siobhan asked. Rana could only nod in reply.

They all stood up and Rana slowly lowered her panties, the crotch sticking slightly with a stretching strand of mucus joining it to her pussy which finally broke as the panties reached her knees. Meanwhile, Siobhan brought a pillow to the edge of the bed and, when Rana was finally divested of her panties, positioned her lying back at the edge of the bed.

Her bush was the same colour as her hair and showed signs of having been trimmed previously, the hairs being much shorter at the sides and around the lips.

Rana put a hand in front of her exposed sex. "I'm sorry, I didn't have time to..."

Siobhan knelt on the bed beside Rana, taking hold of her hand and moving it away. "There's nothing to worry about. Tim, come and eat the poor girl out."

Tim positioned a pillow on the floor between Rana's legs and lowered his head, breathing in her individual aroma, her arousal obvious. Tim noted that the inner lips of Rana's pussy were a darker brown than most of her skin. The first swipe of his tongue caused Rana to shudder and grip Siobhan's hand more firmly, after which Tim buried his head in her pussy and brought on his 'A' game, alternately sucking on her inner lips, tongue-fucking her and gently teasing her clit with the tip of his tongue. As Rana's arousal increased and her clit became more prominent, Tim paid it more attention with firmer strokes of his tongue.

Rana continued to hold Siobhan's hand, squeezing it hard as her arousal increased. Rana looked into Siobhan's eyes and lifted her head slightly. Thinking that Rana wanted to say something, Siobhan moved her head closer only to be pulled into a sapphic kiss, the first of her life; she was going to pull back, but found herself enjoying it more than she thought she would. Rana made it obvious that she was also enjoying their kiss.

Siobhan found her position slightly awkward, so moved to a more comfortable position, one hand coming naturally to lie on Rana's left breast. She could feel that Rana's nipple was standing firm and proud and idly started rubbing it, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from the young Kuwaiti woman. Siobhan continued to kiss Rana and rub the dark nipples of her small but perfectly formed breasts until she felt Rana getting close, her arousal reaching a plateau she couldn't surmount.

Siobhan broke their kiss and moved beside Tim, using her thumb to collect some of the precum that was now exuding from the tip of his erect cock. Moving back beside Rana, Siobhan pushed her thumb into the Kuwaiti woman's mouth. Rana sucked Siobhan's thumb triggering the priming orgasm, her body convulsing as if receiving a powerful electric shock. Rana was breathing heavily, panting to get enough air into her lungs.

Siobhan signalled to Tim that he should take Rana quickly. Standing up, Tim put Rana's ankles on his shoulders, positioned the engorged tip of his cock at her entrance and pushed in, feeling the palpitations that continued to course through her body. Pushing forcefully, Tim used a small number of lengthening thrusts until he had sheathed himself fully within her. Tim held there, his hands on the bed either side of Rana's head with her ankles still on his shoulders, effectively folding her nearly double. Tim stared at Rana's face until her eyes regained focus and looked up at him.

"How was that?" Tim asked.

"Um... that was... overwhelming. I hardly felt any pain when you entered me, probably because my hymen broke years ago when I was horse riding. I can feel you inside me now, filling me in a way I've never felt before, but which I know I love already. It feels so right, so perfect; like your cock was made specifically to fit me."

"It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it, having Tim's cock inside you," declared Siobhan. "But I disagree with your last statement. Tim's cock was made specifically for us both!"

"It is, I think I could become addicted."

"That makes two of us."

Rana looked up into Tim's eyes. "OK, let's do this."

Tim slowly withdrew his cock until only the tip remained within her, all the time watching Rana's face, before thrusting forward again to bury himself fully within her once more. He held himself there for a few heartbeats before starting to saw in and out of her pussy with long slow strokes.

For the first few strokes, Rana just lay there, but as Tim started to speed up, she began to push back against his thrusts.

"You need to tell him what you want."

"I want him to go faster."

"Don't tell me. Tell Tim."

Rana looked into Tim's eyes. "Tim, please can you go faster."

"That's very tame. Tell him to fuck you faster."

Tim had started to thrust faster, but on hearing Siobhan's words, he held at the new rate.

The look on Rana's face was one of desperation. "I need you to fuck me faster Tim."

Tim complied, thrusting harder and faster into her.

By now, Rana was making unintelligible sounds, with the odd recognisable word in time to Tim's thrusts. "Ahh... Ahh... Tim... Ahh... Fuck... Ahh... Faster... Ahh... Fuuuuck."

After a while, Tim's arms began to get tired. He lifted one hand and then the other from the bed, allowing Rana's legs to fall off his shoulders, which she immediately wrapped around his waist. Tim adjusted his stance so that his thrusts hit the right spot within Rana's pussy in this new geometry and watched her face as her state of arousal started to climb again, her moans increasing in both volume and pitch. Taking hold of her hips, Tim started to push into her even more forcefully, rapidly bringing Rana close and, as her body started to pulse with pleasure, triggering his own. The release of Tim's cum within her sent Rana's nascent orgasm to the next level, her body spasming on the bed. Tim pulled out and, for the second time, witnessed a woman roll to her side and start to murmur "Imprinting... imprinting... imprinting..."

Siobhan watched Rana for a while before looking at Tim. "Did I do that?"

"Yes, exactly the same."

While Tim lifted Rana and settled her properly on the bed, Siobhan brought a damp wash cloth and a towel from the ensuite and used them to sponge the worst of the residue from Rana and then pat her dry. They then covered her up with a duvet.

Tim and Siobhan sat at the end of the bed, Tim still naked and Siobhan in her underwear. "What were you feeling as you watched me have sex with Rana?" Tim asked.

"I thought that I'd feel jealous, at least to some extent. Strangely, though, it aroused me and felt somehow right. In an odd way, it felt more as if I was gaining a sister," Siobhan replied, looking into Tim's eyes.

"Do you think that it's the vaccine making you feel like that?"

Siobhan looked down at her hands that were in her lap. "I don't know, maybe it is and maybe it isn't. What I can say, though, is that without the vaccine, we wouldn't be in this situation."

"That's true. Anyway, I'm feeling all sweaty and it's starting to cool, so I'm going to go for a shower and then head down for something to drink as I need to replace some fluids."

Before Tim could move, Siobhan wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, which he was eager to reciprocate, their naked pushed together. Eventually, they broke apart and Siobhan started to retrieve her clothes and put them back on. "Go and get your shower," she offered, "I'll see you downstairs."

----oOo----

Tim made his way through to the shower in the ensuite and started the water, luxuriating in the feeling of the warm water cascading over his body. Returning to the bedroom ten minutes later, he noted that Siobhan had tidied away Rana's discarded clothing and left his own neatly folded on a corner of the bed.

Dried and dressed, Tim headed down to the kitchen to get a drink. Tammy was in the kitchen looking at recipes and revising the menus for the week as there were now more people in the house. Looking up and noting Tim, she crossed to a fridge, retrieved a bottle of beer and proceeded to open it and expertly pour it into a glass before handing it to Tim with a smirk.

"There you go stud; you'll need to keep your fluids up."

Tim took a long pull from the glass. "Thanks, I didn't know there'd be any beer in the house."

"I made sure to get some in when I arrived as I knew that the man of the house would definitely be requiring them. Besides, I occasionally use beer in my cooking." She gave him a big grin.

Emptying the glass, Tim put it down before wrapping his arms around Tammy and giving her a big hug.

"Mmmm, I'm going to enjoy it here more than I thought I was. You've made me damp with just a hug."

"Would you like a kiss too?"

"Oh, go on then."

Tammy looked up at Tim as he lowered his mouth to hers. Their kiss, tentative at first, grew into one full of passion, their tongues duelling. Finally, they broke apart.

"Fuck, I was hoping to be able to stay professional, not fall for you. But if my underwear is anything to go by, I've lost that battle already."

Tim gave a little chuckle before kissing Tammy on the nose. Her riposte was to playfully swat his bum.

"Now get out of here, I've work still to do and I don't need distractions."

Tim retrieved his glass and held it up. "Another beer and I'll be gone."

Tammy took the glass, refilled it and handed it back to Tim.

"Now get out. Shoo."

"Yes Ma'am," Tim replied, saluting her with his glass.

Tammy laughed, shaking her head as Tim left and she returned to what she'd been doing, her panties definitely damper than they had been before.

Tim made his way to the Reading Room with his beer. There, he found Siobhan and Jenny talking together. Tim sat comfortably in one of the chairs and listened to them talk about a range of things, drinking his beer.

At a lull in their discussions, he asked "Where are the others? Maria and Ashley?"

"Maria was going up to her room to practice with the guitar," replied Jenny. "I suspect you'll find Ashley in the TV Room. She's into all of the soaps and has also started binge watching a few series on Netflix and Prime."

"Oh, OK. I think I'll go and catch up with Ashley."

----oOo----

Tim navigated his way to the TV room, entering to find Ashley sitting in front of the large screen watching Coronation Street curled up in the chair with her arms around her knees. Tim slipped into the chair next to Ashley.

"Hey Ashley, how..."

Without taking her eyes from the screen, Ashley put an arm out to Tim, her hand vertical with the palm towards him. "Shhhh."

Tim sat quietly as Ashley watched the drama on the screen, before pausing the show when the next advert break arrived.

Turning to him, she asked "What d'you want?"

"I want to talk with you. You said a few things today that I'm not sure I fully understood. You mentioned some things about your father, what was it you said, making you woman of the house."

"Not my father, my dad."

"Weren't they the same person?"

"No. Oh fuck."

"Would you like to explain?"

"If I must. It's where to start, OK."

"It's always best to start at the beginning," advised Tim.

"Yeah. Well, there were four men, each of them livin' with a woman. There were Micky Doyle, 'e were a big blonde man who 'ad the local garage an' lived with 'is sister, Maggie. Then there were Arjun Mistry who were a small Indian man who 'ad the local takeaway who lived with 'is wife Pari in an arranged marriage. There were a small ferrety man, Rick Pratt who lived with 'is girlfriend, Gloria something or other; I don't know what 'e did, but she were a tart, you know, a prostitute. An' then there were my dad who lived with my mum, 'e were tall and thin with brown 'air an' brown eyes an' did whatever to make some money, not always legal, like. Now rather than goin' down the pub ev'ry Friday an' Saturday night, like, they met in one of their 'ouses and played cards an' drank a few cans. When I were old enough to understand things, they were playin' for sex with the woman of the 'ouse. My mum dies when I were 13 an' the card game di'n't come to our 'ouse for a while after. On my 15th birthday, my dad said I 'ad to step up and be the woman of the 'ouse. That night, 'e took me to 'is bed and 'made me a woman', as 'e put it. 'e were rough and it were painful. After that, the cards came back to our 'ouse an' I were now the prize for the winner." Ashley paused, looking down at her hands, twisting in her lap still holding the cuffs of the black turtle neck jumper she was wearing. Tim could hear how hard it was for Ashley to speak of these things, but could also see a determination in her to finally share her pain with someone else.