Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said something about your dad not being your father."

"Yeah. I were the only kid in our 'ouse, my mum not bein' able to 'ave any more kids after me. But there were three kids in each of the other 'ouses, ten of us in all. We spread across four school years. When I started in Year 9, the youngest 'ad just started Secondary School. There were only one Secondary School in our area. One day, one of the lads from Year 10 called us all into an empty classroom at lunchtime. 'E said that our dad's may not be our father, somethin' that were obvious for some of them, like. He suggested that, because of the card game, our fathers could be one of the other card players. So's they went through us all and worked out who our blood father were likely to be.

"Maggie Doyle's oldest were a boy and the spit of 'er brother what with 'is dirty blonde 'air, the middle kid were also a boy but were smaller and darker skinned with black 'air, while the youngest were a girl with brown 'air an' eyes like my dad. Pari Mistry's oldest lad 'ad brown 'air and lighter skin an' it were agreed that my dad were 'is father, the second kid were my bestie Lakshmi, a girl, again with lighter skin an', although she has black 'air, she's definitely not my dad's so she were probably Micky's while the youngest, a lad, looked just like Mr. Mistry. Gloria's three kids took after none of the card players, her oldest, a lad, 'ad very dark skin with black curly 'air, her second, also a boy, 'ad red 'air an' her girl looked 'alf Chinese. With my blonde 'air, it were decided that my father were Micky Doyle. I were pleased as my bestie were also probably my sister, well 'alf sister. We di'nt find any kid from Rick, so's 'e prob'ly shot blanks.

"Most of them are dead now. I know Lakshmi is alive as I were chattin' with 'er just the other day. She's well scared by everythin'. 'Er mum may be alive, too, but she were back in India to see relatives before the pandemic. I think Maggie Doyle could also be alive, but I'm not sure."

Tim gave Ashley a big hug. "Well, you're here now and we'll keep you safe. Were you made to have sex with all four of the card players, both your dad and your biological father?"

"Yeah. Dad got me fitted with an implant, like, claimin' I were sexually active with boys but it were only 'im at the time. Later, it were all o' them, the card players I mean. I just lay there an' let 'em get on with it. I remember Mr. Mistry claimin' 'e'd missed out on gettin' my mum pregnant, so 'e should 'ave been given a chance to get me with a kid, but my dad said no, so's 'e di'nt. I'm glad I'm 'ere, the only thing I miss is my bestie."

Tim gave Ashley another big hug, telling her that nothing like that would ever happen to her again. After they broke apart, Ashley turned back to the screen and started to fast forward through the adverts.

Tim was at a loss what to say to Ashley, in the light of her revelations. In the end, he just said, "See you tomorrow, Ashley," and left as she started watching the next segment of the soap.

Tim made his way back to the Reading Room, his mind going over the Ashley's revelations, where he found Siobhan and Jenny still talking. After sitting for a while, Tim made his excuses and went up to the Master Bedroom, exhausted after what had been an exceptionally busy day.

Tim quickly passed through the ensuite bathroom and, after checking on Rana, slipped into the bed. His mind was ablur with all that had happened that day, but he was tired and was soon drowsy. Tim was aware of Siobhan joining him in the bed and cuddling up to him, but only peripherally, and he was soon asleep.