Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 08

Story Info
Tim's Team grows.
13.5k words
4.83
8.4k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a spinoff of CorruptingPower's Quaranteam Universe. I have 'written' many stories in my head and have started typing some of these into the computer in the past, but it has been the Quaranteam Universe that has spurred me to keep going. Thanks go to CorruptingPower for letting me play in his universe, and a big shout out to the other spin-off authors, BreakTheBar, AgathonWrites, SilverRyden, BirchesLoveBooks, RonanJWilkerson and OtterlyMindblowing for their help and encouragement.

Quaranteam: Team Tim

Chapter 8.

Tuesday, 21st July 2020

Tim awoke just after 7am, spooned up against Siobhan. It took him a few seconds to remember where he was, the memories of the previous few days slowly coming back to him, making him smile. Siobhan was still asleep and Tim carefully extricated himself without waking her. Looking to his other side, Tim could see that Rana was now lying on her back.

With a sleeping woman on both sides of him, Tim carefully crawled to the foot of the bed to get off without disturbing Siobhan. He took a few moments to take in the view of the two beautiful women, wondering how he had ever got so lucky. Making his way to the ensuite, Tim used the loo and brushed his teeth before dressing in a set of clean, if mis-matched, running gear.

It was around 7.20am when Tim made his way through the silent house down to what he thought of as the back door to the mansion near the kitchen in the east wing, carrying his trail shoes, which he put on at the back door. Exiting the house, Tim started the GPS on his Garmin watch and set off for a run. The grass was quite long, having not been cut in weeks and was still slightly damp from an early morning rain shower. Tim ran north towards the perimeter of the estate before turning right to run around the estate in a clockwise direction. Tim ran a metre or two within the boundary fence or within the vegetation where there were trees and other undergrowth around the edge of the estate. The sun was already well up and Tim could feel the warmth from it on his body as he ran. He could hear birds singing and occasionally he'd see rabbits hopping around. It was one of those days when Tim felt invigorated and glad to be alive, letting his mind clear and just focus on his running.

Tim was running freely, enjoying the pleasure of not having to dodge dogs or hurdle over extending dog leads. He completed his first circuit after just over 12 minutes and, following the route of his first circuit, completed the second circuit in a further 10 minutes. Feeling good, Tim upped his pace and completed a third lap and back to the house for a total time of slightly over 31 minutes. Tim didn't know how far he'd run, but later he calculated that he'd run something over 6.6 km. Tim hardly felt that he'd exerted himself during his run and knew he could complete the circuits faster if the grass was cut shorter.

After a short warm down jog, Tim entered through the same door he'd left by. Tim took off his wet Salomon trail shoes as he entered the house, finding a place to leave them just to the side of the door, which is also where a few pairs of wellingtons were standing. The lights were on in the kitchen as he passed and he stopped to look in.

"Bacon sandwich and a glass of orange juice in the breakfast room," called out Tammy.

Tim went to walk through the kitchen to get to the breakfast room, but Tammy stopped him.

"Na uh. As much as I love the smell of a sweaty man fresh from exercise, and I really do, you're not the most hygienic thing at present. I'd appreciate it if you'd use the other door."

"Hehe, no probs," Tim replied, putting up his hands and complying with Tammy's request.

Tim went through to the breakfast room and found both the bacon sandwich and the orange juice ready and waiting for him. Together, these were just what he needed after his run.

Tammy called to Tim from the kitchen. "Are you intending to run most mornings?"

"If it's not heaving it down, I definitely intend to," Tim called back, his mouth full of his bacon sandwich.

"I'll have a bacon sandwich prepared for you each morning, then. And, once I'm bonded, on occasion I'd like to enjoy your company afterwards. As I said, I find the aroma of a man fresh from exercise very arousing, just not compatible with the hygiene requirements of a working kitchen."

"I'm sure we'll make it happen," Tim remarked, already thinking about spending some alone-time with Tammy.

Having finished the bacon sandwich and orange juice, Tim passed the plate and glass through to Tammy before making his way back up to the master bedroom. Entering, he could hear the shower going in the ensuite. Looking at the bed, he could see Rana still there as he expected her to be and so, by a process of elimination, he deduced that it was Siobhan in the shower.

Stripping off his running attire, Tim slipped into the bathroom and into the large shower area behind Siobhan, who was in the process of washing her hair. Tim slipped up behind her, reaching around and tweaking her nipples.

"Feck Tim, what a way to greet a girl," exclaimed Siobhan, turning to face him and wrapping her arms around his neck. Tim had been hard from the moment he'd seen her naked and his erection was now sandwiched between their bodies. Siobhan moved a hand and started stroking Tim's erection.

"Mmmm, isn't someone pleased to see me," she purred in his ear.

"Very. So what should we do about it?" Tim replied, his hands already running up and down the sides of her body.

Releasing Tim and turning around, Siobhan placed her hands against the tiles, leaning forward and parting her legs. "I can think of something," she stated, looking back at him and wiggling her butt.

Tim needed no encouragement and quickly positioned himself behind Siobhan and, bending his legs slightly, lined up his throbbing erection with her love tunnel, before pushing forward and up to impale her. Reaching round, Tim started to massage Siobhan's breasts and tweak her nipples while thrusting up into her. It wasn't long before he was blasting spurt after spurt of cum deep into her velvet depths. Siobhan's legs gave way as her enhanced orgasm temporarily consumed her, Tim holding her up by her tits and his cock still buried in her depths.

Finally separated, Siobhan turned and attacked Tim's mouth with her own. "Jeez Tim, I'm never going to get tired of orgasms like that."

"Nor should you need to, as I'll always be here to provide them for you," Tim stated, the sincerity obvious in his voice.

After more making out, Tim and Siobhan finally managed to complete their showers. Back in the bedroom, they dried and dressed for the day.

"What are you planning to do this morning, Tim?" Siobhan asked, while pulling up and fastening her stretch jeans.

"If Jenny's willing, I'd like her to show me the other buildings here. Also, I'd like to see what has been used previously for cutting the grass as I'd like to mow the circuit I ran around the perimeter of the estate this morning so that I can run the same route every day without getting my shoes wet. What about you?"

"I want to unpack the rest of the equipment from the crates and see exactly what we've got. Then, I want to start preparing a spreadsheet to show the women's monthlies and their most fertile periods. It's not going to be too difficult to produce for the few women who are here at present and then to expand it later as new women are added to the Team."

"Sounds good. Let's go and get breakfast," Tim offered, before moving towards the bedroom door.

Before leaving the bedroom, Siobhan placed a glass of water for Rana beside the bed alongside one of the WiFi buttons. Next to this, she left a small card with 'Press Me' written on it.

It was just after 8.30am when Tim and Siobhan made it down to the breakfast room. Everyone else, with the exception of Rana of course, was already there. Tim helped himself to a bowl of his usual cereal with semi-skimmed milk and a handful of raisins while Siobhan asked Tammy for scrambled eggs on brown toast; they both asked for black coffee to drink.

After breakfast, Siobhan called for everyone's attention, explaining about the spreadsheet she was looking to produce to track each of the women's monthly cycles and to help both record and plan their interactions with Tim. She asked each of the women about their periods, collecting the data that she needed to start her spreadsheet. Of the five other women in the house, only Ashley was on any form of contraception through her implant. Tammy wasn't on the pill, citing an intolerance but wasn't planning on getting pregnant either. Jenny was about ten days off the start of her next period and seemed indifferent to pregnancy, although Siobhan thought that maybe she was secretly wanting to get pregnant to support her friend Rana. Maria, of course, had no need of contraception as she was post-menopausal and not intending on being vaccinated.

Siobhan explained that during their period, and during their fertile part of the cycle for those not seeking to get pregnant, if they needed to be with Tim then it would be necessary for them to receive Tim's semen orally, given Tim's notable reticence to partake in anal sex. Strangely, this got the largest response from the young women, who split into two groups; those who had apparently given many blow jobs (Tammy and Ashley) and those with no experience whatsoever (Jenny). Maria kept out of the conversation completely.

Tim found it strange that the young women were happy to discuss both their periods and their experience with giving oral sex with him there, but diplomatically kept his mouth shut and said nothing.

After Siobhan had finished, Tim asked Jenny if she would show him around the other buildings on the estate, which she promptly agreed to as long she could be back in time for Rana to wake up. Siobhan left to go upstairs to their new lab to empty the crates into the storage cupboards and to perform an inventory to find out exactly what they had and, if there was time, to start working on the spreadsheet. The others went about their allotted duties.

----oOo----

Jenny led Tim out of the back door and over to a group of buildings to the east of the main house. Here, there was a paved yard surrounded by buildings on three sides. First, Jenny led Tim to the stables, a two-storey building that was closest to the main house. There were twelve stalls in the stables, but only two of these were occupied. Jenny led Tim over to the stall holding a chestnut mare with a white star and three white socks. Tim could see that the stables were in good order and that the two horses looked to be very well looked after.

"The stables were built at the same time as the house," Jenny stated. "As I understand it, these stables were originally built to house polo ponies," she continued. Gesturing to the mare, she added, "This is Rana's horse, Misty, while the other is her Father's Arab stallion, Diablo." Jenny gestured to the black horse a few stalls away. "He's rather temperamental and refuses to be ridden by a woman."

"Why aren't they in adjacent stalls," Tim asked, thinking that they would provide company for each other.

"When Misty is in season, Diablo gets a bit - how should I put it - adventurous. It's better to keep them well separated to stop him injuring himself." Tim winced at the thought.

The two stalls separating the horses were being used for storage. These contained spare bales of straw and hay, bags of feed and the odd item of tack. The others, though, were mostly empty, although a pitchfork and a shovel were leaning against the partition in one.

Jenny proceeded to feed the two horses. "Later, Rana or I will get them out for their exercise and to let us clean out their stalls and freshen their bedding," she informed Tim.

The rest of the building contained various store rooms, all accessible from doors on the outside of the building and a central corridor leading on from the central walkway in the stables, some of which contained unopened bags of feed and bales of hay and straw. Tim could see that all the rooms were much larger than needed for just the two horses currently kept in the stables.

"As there are only the two horses here at present, it's much easier to use a couple of the stalls for daily use, rather than have to fetch everything from the store rooms," Jenny observed.

Jenny led Tim into another room containing various items of riding equipment. "This is the tack room," she stated. Tim could see that the space was again much larger than needed, having been built to support up to twelve horses.

Jenny went over to a sturdy wooden stand, on which a saddle had been placed. Leaning over and pressing her hips against the saddle, She looked over her shoulder at Tim.

"Ohhh, Squire Tim, Sorrr. What would you be wantin' to be doin' with a poor innocent stable maid like myself?" Jenny pantomimed in a bad West Country accent.

Tim, picking up on the roleplay Jenny was initiating, stepped up behind her, pressing his body against hers and pushing her hips harder into the saddle while wrapping an arm around her waist.

"You're the new stable maid, aren't you? You do know that this is a stud farm, don't you? Here we breed the fillies, both those with four legs and those with two. And you look a mighty fine filly to me." While talking, Tim started to rhythmically push his body against Jenny's, rubbing her against the saddle.

"Oh Sorrr, would you be wantin' to be breedin' me? Getting' me with child?"

"As your master, that is my right. And I do intend to get you with child."

"And then what, Squire Tim? Would you be castin' me aside?"

Tim bent his head down and whispered in Jenny's ear. "When my prize stallion gets a mare with foal, do I cast her aside? No, I keep her and her foal. I will not put you aside, I will sire more offspring on you."

By now, Jenny was breathing very heavily. "Ohhh" shudder "Squire Tim." shudder "Breed me." shudder "Sorrr." Jenny started convulsing as her orgasm peaked, her juices soaking the front of her dark blue stretch jeans. One of her legs was threatening to give way and, if it wasn't for Tim's arm around her waist, Jenny would have collapsed to the floor.

As Jenny recovered and could once again support herself, Tim stepped back to give her more room. Jenny stood, turned around and launched herself at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and attacking his mouth with her own. Tim held Jenny tightly, enjoying a lengthy kiss. Eventually, they parted enough to talk.

"Do you enjoy to roleplay?" Tim asked Jenny, having found the experience both surprising and arousing, although it had left him with an uncomfortable erection.

"I've not done anything like that before, but it excites me and when I saw the saddle, I just couldn't resist," Jenny explained. "But I'd like to take it further. When I've been vaccinated, can we do this again? Squire Tim needs to fully take and breed the young stable maid!"

"And he will. It found it extremely arousing but, unfortunately, it didn't leave me as satisfied as you," Tim stated with a laugh. "Next time I hope we'll both be satisfied with the outcome."

"I could feel it, you were poking me quite hard. And next time, I'll make sure you're relieved of a load of cum," Jenny replied, with a laugh of her own.

"You seem to have made a bit of a mess on the saddle," Tim observed. "Do you need to wipe it off?"

"I think I should, but it won't be the first time that a woman has cum on a saddle. Just ask Rana about her having an orgasm while riding."

"Is that actually a thing?" Tim enquired, not sure whether Jenny was pulling his leg.

"More so than you'd imagine."

"Oh wow. Not something you'd usually think about."

While they were talking, Jenny had brought over a rag and wiped down the saddle.

Jenny took hold of Tim's hand and lead him out of the tack room. "We should continue your tour, or I won't be back before Rana wakes up."

Jenny showed Tim to a set of steps that led up to the upper storey of the stables. Up here, there was a well-appointed flat with two bedrooms, but it had little furniture and was quite dusty. "This flat was built for the live-in stable hands. I don't think it's actually been used since Rana's family moved here, but it has been periodically cleaned," she explained, leading him around the flat.

"I don't think it would take much to get it back in use. Everything looks basically sound," Tim observed, looking around at a space that was much larger than his flat had been in Cambridge. Even the bathroom was bigger and better appointed.

Back down in the courtyard, Jenny showed Tim the store rooms in the single-storey buildings on the other two sides of the courtyard. Some were empty whilst others held various tools and pieces of equipment including, Tim observed, a number of new-looking snares. In one, Tim saw his and Siobhan's bicycles, along with others that must have belonged to Rana's brothers. Behind a set of barn doors in one of the last areas they visited, Tim found what he was looking for; a John Deere ride-on lawnmower looking like a small tractor. Next to it, though, stood an even more interesting vehicle, a John Deere Gator TE two-seat electric utility vehicle with a cab.

"Wow, that looks fun," Tim exclaimed.

"It is. Do you want to go for a ride?" Jenny offered. "There are other places I want to show you and this will make it much quicker."

Jenny unplugged the Gator and hopped into the driving seat. Tim clambered in on the other side and off they went. First, Jenny took Tim to the eastern end of the estate, where a small cottage stood. Tim had seen it on his run, but hadn't had time to look at it in any detail. Jenny stopped the Gator and they both clambered off. "The cottage is Georgian, built at the same time as the original house," she explained. "We think that the estate used to be a lot bigger and that this may have been the gamekeeper's cottage, but we're not actually sure."

Jenny dialled in a number into a small key safe and retrieved a key, opening the door and ushering Tim inside. The square building was deceptively large inside and was well maintained, with modern appliances and furnishings. Upstairs, there were three bedrooms and a bathroom.

"Sometimes, some of Rana's relatives would stay here when they came to visit, rather than stay in the main house," Jenny continued, while showing Tim around.

"This estate is full of surprises," quipped Tom, a little stunned at how comfortable the Georgian building looked.

"Isn't it. I suggested to Rana that we could live here when we first came down from London, but it's too far from the stables, especially on a wet day."

"There doesn't appear to be a path or track leading to the cottage," Tim commented, looking around.

"No. There would have been when it was built, but it must have become grown over and lost after the Second World War when no one was living here. It was probably only a gravel path to begin with."

Soon, Jenny and Tim were back on the Gator. Jenny drove them around the perimeter, following close to the route that Tim had run. Jenny pointed out the secure fence that surrounded most of the estate. Soon, they were at the western end of the estate, where the main entrance was. Here, there were a number of large stone pillars dating back to the original Georgian period. Either side of the large wrought iron gates and their flanking stone pillars, were sections of stone wall topped with wrought iron fencing which curved around to meet another pair of stone pillars, effectively providing a pull-in off the road that ran in front of the gate. 'Originally for horse-drawn carriages,' Tim thought, looking at the size of the space afforded off the road that passed the entrance.