Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got out of the Gator and Jenny pointed out that the stone walls topped with wrought iron fencing extended away to each side for a distance, but that these sections were of more modern construction made to match the original. At the end of these lengths were more modern concrete and steel pillars and, beyond that the modern fencing that surrounded the rest of the estate.

Jenny also pointed out the large actuators that allowed the gates to be opened remotely. "The gates can be opened in different ways, there's a keypad on a post that you can type a number into. Also, Some of the cars are fitted with a sensor that will open the gates automatically. For large deliveries, there's an intercom and the gates can be opened remotely from the house while for smaller items, there's a secure cabinet built into the fence. I think that Rana can open the gates and control the cabinet using an app that's part of the estate's security system."

"This is quite some set up," observed Tim.

"Definitely. The rich enjoy their privacy and will pay a lot to maintain it. I know that my dad did."

"Speaking of your dad ..." Tim started.

"I didn't really know him, except as my dad. I found out a lot after they died, maybe more than I wanted to. He was a businessman, owning sex shops and strip clubs. He even owned a casino at one time. I think my mum could have been an exotic dancer or a croupier before they married, but of course I knew none of this while they were alive, they were just Mum and Dad to me. After they died, it all came out as I learned what I'd inherited, and quickly got rid of it all.

"The worst part, though, was how the tabloids seemed to revel in the way that they had died. As I understand it now, dad was driving with mum, dad's girlfriend and his young secretary in his BMW. The secretary was in the front passenger seat, giving my dad what I think is called road head whilst mum and dad's girlfriend were in the back wearing summer dresses pulled up around their waists and without underwear playing with each other. From the report, it would appear that my dad may have closed his eyes when he came in the secretary's mouth and also pressed his foot down on the accelerator pedal. They were in the middle lane on the M1 at the time and a lorry pulled out to overtake in front of them. Dad effectively drove his car into the back of the lorry and everyone in it was killed instantly.

"Of course, the tabloids found out where I was at school and started trying to get in to talk to me. The school had to call the police on more than one occasion to keep them away. I didn't know what was going on at first, as I'd not even been told that my parents had died. Eventually, though, it all came out. The funeral was beyond strange and had been arranged by one of my father's business partners. I didn't know any of the people there with the exception of my father's solicitor and accountant who I'd only met a few days before. Some of the women there, even though they were wearing black, were wearing so little of it and were busy flaunting what they had.

"It took a while for the different parts of his empire to be sold off, as the accountant wasn't going to sell anything at a knockdown price. Eventually, though, everything including the house and my dad's other cars were sold and the money, after death duty, has now been invested in different ways. The few things I wanted to keep I was able to store at Cheltenham before moving them later to what is now Rana's London house. They're still there and I'd like to be able to get them sometime, but not during this pandemic."

Tim gave Jenny a big hug, which she thoroughly enjoyed, resting her head against his shoulder and hugging him back.

"I don't often think about my parents anymore. It all seems like a lifetime ago," Jenny remarked, while continuing to enjoy the hug that Tim was giving her.

"You've a new family here," Tim stated, one hand rubbing up and down Jenny's back from her neck to her bum.

"I know. I've got the best family ever here. I've got you and I get to keep Rana, too," Jenny responded.

"So ... you and Rana? Besties or more?" Tim enquired.

"Defo besties. And probs more." Jenny raised her head and looked up at Tim. "Yeah, definitely more. After my parents died, Rana has been the most important person in my life. We always knew that Rana would get married someday, though, so we tried to keep things light, knowing it would end one day. But now it doesn't have to," Jenny stated, very enthusiastically.

Tim looked down at Jenny and kissed her on the tip of her nose. "And me? How do I fit in?"

"You, Tim? You're the best bit!" Jenny exclaimed, giving Tim a big squeeze. "You're the glue that's going to keep the two of us, plus Siobhan and everyone else, together and safe."

"But that means you'll both be having sex with me. Are you ready for that?" Tim enquired, raising the question that had been concerning him for a while.

"You better believe it! We both like men but, for various reasons, haven't gone that far. Not for the want of trying on my part. The few young men I've been out with, though, were just too immature." Tim could hear a level of expectation in Jenny's voice, something he hoped that he'd be able to meet or exceed.

Voicing his thoughts, Tim offered "Hopefully, then, I'll meet your expectations."

"You already have, Tim. You already have," Jenny whispered, only just loud enough for Tim to hear.

Having finally separated from Tim, she continued in a louder voice, "Not a word to Rana. It's been our secret and I don't want her to know that I've told you."

Tim put his finger to his lips. "Mum's the word."

Jenny allowed Tim to drive the Gator up the main drive between the avenue of trees that pre-dated the house and back to the court yard, where he parked it. Both of them then went inside to get a mid-morning drink.

----oOo----

Fifteen minutes later, Tim was back outside and manoeuvring the ride-on lawnmower out of its garage. Jenny had decided to go up and sit with Rana to be there when she woke up.

It took Tim a little while to work out all of the possible adjustments, such as mowing height, without having the manual but it all seemed relatively straight forward. Soon he was mowing a 122 cm wide swathe around the perimeter of the estate following the route that he'd run and was thoroughly enjoying himself. As well as the perimeter track, Tim cut two tracks from the house to the perimeter, one to the north and one to the south, which were the shortest distances from the house to the perimeter. Having completed this, he put both the mower and the Gator away and made his way back to the house, feeling that he'd achieved something.

As Tim entered the house, his phone chimed. Retrieving his phone, He read the message informing him that Rana was now awake. Tim made his way upstairs quickly, only stopping to let Tammy know that Rana was awake, something she already knew apparently, and to get a glass of lemonade.

Entering the master bedroom, Tim saw Siobhan sitting on the end of the bed.

"How's your morning been?" he enquired.

"I've inventoried all of the equipment we've been sent and it's all now stored in the cupboards and the containers have been stowed back in the basement. I've also made a start on the spreadsheet, which is almost complete."

"You have had a busy morning. I now know more about the estate. Did you know that there's a two-bedroom flat above the stables and a three-bedroom Georgian cottage in the grounds? I've also mown a track around the estate for my morning runs," Tim explained.

"Sounds good. Rana's in the shower. Jenny was here when she woke up and has been talking to her ever since, the pair of them are chattering away nineteen to the dozen."

Just then, Rana came out of the ensuite wearing a robe and with a towel around her head.

"Oh Jen, you're so going to love it. The feeling of Tim's cock filling you up is just so special. And the orgasms are something else!"

"Could you feel it when he ... released ... inside you?" Jenny asked, following Rana out of the bathroom.

"Yes, it was sooo good," Rana exclaimed, closing her eyes and smiling contentedly.

"Are you going to be with me when he does that inside me, Ran?" Jenny enquired of her best friend.

"Try keeping me away, Jen, try keeping me away!"

Noticing Tim standing there, Jenny ran across and wrapped her arms around him. As she did, Tim observed that she was now wearing a pair of denim shorts, not the jeans that she'd been wearing earlier. He wondered whether she'd changed her panties as well.

"I can't wait, Squire Tim," Jenny stated, in her mock West Country accent while pressing her body against his.

Siobhan gave Tim a questioning look, which he chose to ignore.

Jenny had brought Rana a change of clothes consisting of a pale blue cropped tee shirt that left her midriff exposed and a pair of denim shorts, which Rana put on over clean undies. Tim thought the colours looked particularly good against Rana's darker skin.

"How are you feeling now, Rana," Siobhan asked.

"It's strange, but I feel so alive, everything seems just that bit brighter and clearer," Rana replied, now fully dressed.

"I know precisely how you feel, I felt like that when I first awoke. I've got used to it now, but I still get surprised by little things. Wait until you eat something," Siobhan exclaimed.

As Siobhan said that, Rana's stomach made a noise.

"I think it's time to go downstairs, Tammy is preparing your post-vaccination meal," Siobhan stated.

The four of them made their way down to the breakfast room, Tim carrying his empty glass. There, Rana was presented with the meal she'd specifically selected, whilst Tim, Siobhan and Jenny were offered some home-made biscuits. They all enjoyed a cup of freshly brewed coffee.

"Rana, I need to take another blood sample from both you and Tim, can you accompany us up to the lab now?" Siobhan asked after everyone had finished.

In the end, all four of them went up to the lab, where the blood samples were taken and analysed. Tim's sample clearly showed two different sets of antibodies in his system, one slightly more abundant than the other. Siobhan performed a comparison with Tim's result taken at RAF Wyton the previous day, pointing out the additional contribution arising from Rana.

"Tim has more of your antibodies today than he did yesterday, Siobhan!" Jenny stated, sounding shocked.

"And why do you think that is?" Siobhan asked, looking over at the young blonde.

"Ummm." Jenny started to blush. "Have you had sex with Tim today?"

"As you can see from the date of the analysis, Tim's sample was taken soon after breakfast on Sunday morning, while I was still asleep. Since then, I've had sex with Tim a number of times, including this morning. In Tim's latest sample, You can see that my antibodies are slightly higher than Rana's, as Tim has only had sex with her yesterday when they bonded. One thing we will be investigating is how the antibodies from a woman decline over time, but that will require a woman to forego having sex with Tim for a period so I can take daily blood samples."

----oOo----

It was still an hour before lunchtime when they went their separate ways. Rana and Jenny left together, talking and giggling like schoolgirls, Siobhan remained in the lab while Tim retrieved his laptop and went to sit in the Reading Room. Tim spent his time downloading the route from his Garmin, which allowed him to determine just how far he'd run. He also put his route onto Strava and Google Earth, which showed him just where he was now living and he spent quite a while vicariously exploring the surrounding area to get a better feel for their location.

Tim's cyber-wandering was interrupted when Siobhan put her head around the door and announced that it was lunchtime. After switching off his laptop, Tim accompanied Siobhan through to the breakfast room, where Tammy had prepared an array of sandwiches in fresh home-baked bread rolls. Tim grabbed a couple, one with cheese and pickle and the other with ham, plus a glass of orange juice and made his way over to the table he'd sat at previously.

Over lunch, Siobhan talked to both Jenny and Ashley, asking for Jenny to meet them in the lab at 4 o'clock and for Ashley to come a half-hour later.

After lunch, Tim accompanied Siobhan up to the lab, where Siobhan took Tim through the inventory.

"I've set up a spreadsheet to keep stock of the inventory and monitor our usage. There are one or two things that I think we could run out of quite quickly, for example the needles, syringes and vials if we start taking lots of blood samples, especially when there are more women here." Siobhan explained.

Siobhan also showed Tim the spreadsheet she'd produced to keep track of the women's monthlies. There was a sheet for each of the women and Siobhan had written macros which, from the basic input data, produced a projected calendar for the next year and, if a woman was entered as pregnant, the spreadsheet would calculate the due date. There was also a sheet that aggregated all of the information together as a calendar for the Team, which Tim thought looked very useful.

"As you can see, Rana expects her period to start sometime tomorrow and to last for five days. Therefore, you'll need to have sex with her today and possibly again in the morning to get her through her period without needing your services. She's no experience of giving a blowjob and it could be difficult for her to learn if she was desperate, better for her to learn when there's no pressure on her.

"Also, as you'll notice, my fertile period starts today and continues until I ovulate, probably on Saturday, so for the next few days, I expect to be getting multiple loads from you every day. You're going to be fucking me ragged, whatever and whoever else you're doing, do you hear?" Siobhan stated in a voice that brooked no opposition.

"Yes Ma'am," Tim replied, giving Siobhan a mock salute.

"Good. Jenny isn't due here until 4 o'clock, so we can head back to the bedroom and get started."

Siobhan grabbed Tim's hand and started dragging him out of the lab, down the corridor and past the central staircase to the master bedroom. They noticed that Ashley must have been in, as the bed had been made and Tim's dirty running gear, along with their dirty laundry that had been put into the hamper including that from their overnight bags, had all been removed.

Siobhan slipped into the ensuite and retrieved a large bath towel from the cupboard, laying it over a pillow that she placed near the edge of the bed after having pushed back the duvet covers.

"We don't want to get the sheets all dirty, do we?" she stated. With this, she started to strip off with Tim not far behind her. Siobhan lay back on the bed with her bum on the pillow, pulling her legs apart.

As Tim approached her and went to kneel between her legs, she stated "No going down on me, Tim. Saliva contains enzymes that break down proteins and sperm is basically made of proteins. I don't want anything to interfere, so it's fingers and cock only for the next few days. You can kiss me and use your lips on my tits, though."

Tim put on a silly sad face, cocking his head to one side, before chuckling. "Nothing's going to stop you getting pregnant, is it? It's as if you're in a race to see which of you can get pregnant first, you or Rana."

"It is, and I'm your First so I'm going to be first!" Siobhan stated.

"You know that babies can be born prematurely, so even if you're the first to get pregnant, you may not be the first to give birth," Tim observed.

"Yeah, I know that, but I can't control it. The only thing I can do is hope to get pregnant first. So, what are you waiting for, stud?" Siobhan enquired, coyly looking at Tim.

Tim lay down beside Siobhan and kissed her passionately, before moving down to assault her nipples with his mouth, tongue and fingers, Siobhan having released her hold on her legs. She could feel herself becoming more aroused and when she felt that she was ready, pushed him away.

"OK, enough of that. I need you inside me already," she declared.

Tim moved to comply, as Siobhan again pulled her legs apart, gripping the back of her legs just above the knees. With his right knee on the bed beside Siobhan and his left foot on the floor, Tim pushed into her, revelling in the glorious feeling of her vagina encompassing his cock. Holding her hips, Tim started to push in and out of her with a slow, powerful, rhythm.

"Yes, that's it. Fuck me. Get me pregnant. Breed me, Tim," Siobhan shouted, not caring who heard her.

Tim was thrusting faster and didn't know how long he could last, but wanted to make it special for Siobhan.

"Yes." pant "Oh fuck." pant "I'm close." pant "Fill me," Siobhan called out, between Tim's powerful thrusts.

Tim heard the door open and then a gasp.

Rana had opened the door, having decided to start moving her clothes and other belongings into the master suite, coming to a dead halt in the doorway. Jenny, who was just behind her, walked into the back of Rana, who promptly dropped the clothes she was carrying.

"What's going on, Ran? Whoah!"

Tim glanced over his shoulders, seeing Rana and Jenny standing there with shocked expressions on their blushing faces. Losing his self-control, he started blasting rope after rope of cum deep inside Siobhan, triggering her orgasm.

As the two of them came down from their powerful orgasms, Siobhan looked over at Rana and Jenny.

"Come in girls, you'll need to get used to seeing this if we're all going to be sharing this bed and Tim."

Sheepishly, Rana and Jenny stepped into the bedroom after Rana had retrieved her clothes from the floor.

Meanwhile, Tim had slipped out of Siobhan and was using the towel to wipe the evidence of their love-making from her pussy before wiping his cock.

"Look, you've done nothing wrong. We're all living here now and sex is an integral part of our lives going forward. And I think Tim enjoyed having an audience, he sure filled me up when he knew you were standing there watching us."

"Maybe I'm an exhibitionist. I never knew," commented Tim, pulling on his boxers and then going over to Rana, giving her a big hug.

Rana leaned into Tim, enjoying the hug and the aroma of his body fresh from sex.

"It was just the shock. I wasn't expecting to see that," she explained.

"Maybe, we should have put a notice on the door, 'fucking in progress'," quipped Siobhan, making an appropriate gesture with her hands.

That had everyone laughing and any remaining feelings of unease were completely dispelled.

Very soon, they were all seated on the edge of the bed in their various states of undress, talking away.

"That was the first time I've actually seen a real penis, Tim. Well, except for my dad's when I was a little girl and we were in the changing room at the swimming pool. That was before he made all his money and when we used to do fun things together. But yours looked so big and it was hard. How does it even fit?" Jenny commented.

"You'll find out later this evening," Siobhan stated to the young blonde.

"Yeah, I will, won't I," Jenny whispered, starting to blush.

"You'll love it. I didn't know what to expect, but it was so special. And I'll be there to hold your hand this evening," added Rana, already holding Jenny's hand.

Siobhan stood up. "Sorry to break things up, Ladies, but Tim and I need a quick shower before heading back to the lab to vaccinate you and Ashley."

Tim stripped off his boxers again and slowly walked to the bathroom following Siobhan, purposefully giving Rana and Jenny a show.

----oOo----

Walking back into the bedroom wrapped in bath towels ten minutes later, Tim and Siobhan saw that Jenny was still sitting on the edge of the bed.