Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim grabbed Rana's hips and started pulling back to leave just his glans between her lips before pushing forcefully into her, the impetus allowing him to get a little deeper.

"Oh Allah, that feels wonderful," Rana crooned. "You feel so big and you're hitting places that make me feel so good."

Tim ran his hands along Rana's back, grabbed ahold of her shoulders and started pounding her pussy faster.

Rana was breathing heavily, luxuriating in the feeling of Tim's cock ploughing her cunt. "Yes, that's it, Tim. Just like that. Keep going, don't ever stop."

Tim could feel the tingle telling him that his release was imminent when Rana slumped forward onto her arms. Tim followed her down, moving one of his hands round to reach one of her nipples and gently tweaked it.

Rana orgasmed from her nipple being manhandled and this triggered Tim's release, his cum flooding her insides with multiple powerful spurts and kicking off the vaccine-induced super-orgasm. Rana buried her face in the pillow and screamed out in pleasure while Tim felt one of his legs start to give way, but managed to stop himself falling on top of Rana.

Tim thought that he orgasmed for longer than normal, but put this down to his mind being clouded during his orgasm.

Eventually, their separate orgasms both concluded and Rana collapsed further onto the bed, pulling off Tim's cock.

Tim flopped onto the bed to lay down beside Rana, who climbed on top of him, kissing him hungrily.

"Will it always feel so good?" she enquired between kisses.

"I don't have much more experience than you do, but from what we've been told, I understand that it should always be as good as that." Tim pulled Rana down and kissed her hard. "How did you like it doggie?"

"It was wonderful until my arms got tired. I enjoyed it when you played with my nipple, you can do more of that, too," Rana replied, kissing Tim back.

While they were lying there, Tim's cum had started dripping out of Rana's pussy onto Tim's abdomen.

"I think we should move and get cleaned up before we make a mess of the bed," he offered.

"Shower?" Rana asked, getting up and grabbing Tim's hand.

"Let's go," he replied.

Rana let go of Tim's hand and cupped her pussy to hold Tim's cum inside, making a dash for the ensuite, quickly followed by Tim. Soon, they were enjoying an invigorating shower together, learning about each other's bodies with their hands while washing each other, something Rana had only previously done with Jenny. Rana was surprised when he started to get hard again as she washed his cock, as was Tim although he didn't mention it to her. Tim had to stop her going too far as he would soon need to cum in Ashley and then Jenny.

Tim dried off quickly and dressed in just shorts and a tee shirt, foregoing underwear, and slipped on a pair of slippers. He kissed Rana, leaving her drying her hair, and made his way back to the lab.

"Here he is, and about time," Siobhan commented as Tim entered the lab.

"Hey, I'm not that late, am I?" Tim replied, looking around to see where Ashley was.

"No, but Ashley is starting to get a bit twitchy. How's Rana?" Siobhan asked, starting to stand up from where she was sitting.

"Good, she really enjoyed me doing her doggie. She was getting a bit frisky in the shower, though. I had to stop her or Ashley would've been waiting a lot longer," Tim said with a laugh.

Siobhan quickly led Tim through to one of the attached bedrooms, where Ashley was lying naked on the bed, rubbing herself with one hand and tweaking a nipple with the other. Her damp fingers parted to show a rectangle of pubic hair above her sex that was a few shades darker than her dirty-blonde hair.

Seeing where Tim was looking, Ashley commented "'E wanted me to be all shaved down below. You know, keepin' it lookin' like a little girl for 'im an' 'is mates. I didn't want to do what 'e wanted, but I didn't like cleanin' their stuff out of it either, so's I did this as a bit of defiance. 'E called it my Brilloâ„¢ pad. How'd you like it Tim, I'll do it any way you want."

"Whatever makes you happiest, Ashley, that's what I want," Tim replied.

"I'll 'ave to think on it, then. I'll probs change it, but don't know what to. The less that reminds me of 'im, the better," Ashley exclaimed.

Moving close to Ashley, Siobhan whispered "We'll talk about it later, just you and me," before slipping out of the bedroom.

"Now, How do you want to do this, Ashley?" asked Tim.

"Can you make love to me? Before, with 'Them'," she spat out the word, "I never allowed 'em to kiss me, just use my body for their pleasure. I don't want anythin' to remind me of that."

Tim slipped off his tee shirt, slippers and shorts, climbed onto the standard double bed and started to kiss her. Their kisses became more adventurous as their mouths opened and their tongues duelled. One of Tim's hands had replaced Ashley's rubbing her pussy, a finger sliding up and down between her folds, allowing her to use both hands on her nipples. Tim started kissing around Ashley's neck, sucking on her nearest earlobe and kissing across her collar bone. Slowly, kissing everywhere, Tim made it to her breasts, latching on to one and sucking gently. Ashley's breath caught; a small shudder rippled through her body.

Tim kissed lower while slipping first one, and then two, fingers inside her, his thumb strumming her clit, eliciting a slightly larger response. Moving lower, Tim kissed past her navel and down to the top of the trimmed rectangle of her pubic hair. Tim pulled his fingers from her pussy, sucking them and savouring Ashley's taste, before repositioning himself between her legs. Tim kissed the inside of Ashley's thighs from her knees upwards, alternating between left and right and making sure to kiss the scars that covered them both. Ashley's breathing became more and more ragged the closer Tim's mouth came to her sex.

Eventually, Tim started to use his tongue on Ashley's pussy and after only a few strokes, he could feel her close to orgasm, straining to tip over. Whilst continuing to assault her pussy with his tongue, Tim collected a drop of his precum on his finger and pushed it gently into her pussy, setting off the priming orgasm. A whorish moan emanated from Ashley, as her body shook for more than a minute, with small aftershocks continuing well after this.

"Fuck Tim, no one 'as tret me like that before. And the orgasm was just mental," Ashley declared.

Ashley's feet were flat on the bed, with her knees up. Tim pushed his knees under hers and pulled her onto his cock. Ashley's velvet tunnel welcomed him, her inner warmth bathing his cock. Tim put his hands under her bum cheeks and lifted her to help him achieve better penetration as he rocked back and fore. They looked into each other's eyes as Tim slowly increased the speed of his thrusts. Ashley was panting quite hard and playing with her nipples, twisting and pulling them. Tim could feel his release getting close but found that, having cum in Rana not long before, he could hold off for a while.

Tim was watching Ashley's face, having not taken his eyes off it, and could see her plain features twisting as she again strained for her release. A few more thrusts and he was firing his load deep inside her, again noting how much longer he perceived he came for.

Ashley let out a guttural moan, her eyes tight shut, as her orgasm went into overdrive. Her eyes briefly opened wide, staring into Tim's, before they closed again.

As Tim pulled out, he had to move quickly from between her legs as she started to roll to the side, curling up into the foetal position. Tim knew what to expect by now, but was caught out as Ashley stammered slightly, "Im-m-mprinting ... im-m-mprinting ... im-m-mprinting."

As he pulled on his shorts and tee shirt, Siobhan slipped into the room and pulled the sheet over Ashley.

"I wonder what the slight stammer implies," pondered Tim, looking down at the young woman.

"I was reading one of the redacted American documents that Hillary sent. It's been noted on quite a few occasions there," Siobhan offered, making her way out of the bedroom and back to their lab. "The document implied that physical changes were often observed afterwards. I hope that anything that happens to Ashley is positive, but we can only wait and see."

"Did you take any photographs of Ashley while you were waiting for me?" Tim enquired, turning off the bedroom light and shutting the bedroom door after them both.

"Yes," Siobhan replied. "She allowed me to take a few showing her scars, both front and back, with only her bra and panties on."

"So, if something does happen, we have the images to refer back to."

"Yeah. The American document implied some quite big changes, but I can't imagine anything like that being possible."

It was a while before Jenny was due and Tim, after cleaning off in the bathroom attached to the lab, spent his time reading the document that Siobhan had referred to. Although there were descriptions of the changes observed, all names, locations and, unfortunately, all of the photographs had been redacted in the copy received in the UK. The titles of the photographs were still present, some partially redacted, but the photographs themselves had all been replaced with plain black rectangles.

Tim and Siobhan discussed the document until Jenny arrived with Rana in tow. Jenny was carrying a small holdall in which she had a change of clothes and her wash bag. Siobhan ushered everyone through to the attached bedroom in which Jenny had completed the Oracle questionnaire earlier in the day.

"How are you feeling, Jenny," Siobhan asked.

"OK, but it's like I've got an itch deep inside that I can't scratch," Jenny replied, obviously feeling the effects of the vaccine.

"That's quite a good description, actually," observed Siobhan. "That's exactly how I felt too."

Rana was fussing around Jenny. "Come on, get your clothes off. You wait until you feel Tim's tongue on you."

A look passed between Siobhan and Tim as Rana fussed around getting Jenny undressed.

"Have you thought about how you'd like to lose your virginity," asked Siobhan.

"Yes, a lot actually," Jenny replied. "I want to do it cowgirl, you know, with me on top. I don't want to be passive; I want to actively get rid of it. Throw it away, as it were. I've had it too long."

Tim and Siobhan were surprised at how strong Jenny's desire to be rid of her virginity was.

Rana looked at Tim and Siobhan. "She's wanted to lose it for a long time. But she didn't want to lose it meaninglessly. Her desire has been to give it to someone that meant something to her, but she's never found anyone. Of course, there were no opportunities at all at an all-girls boarding school. She no longer has her hymen but no cock has been inside her." In a quieter voice, Rana added "Just our fingers, nothing bigger."

By now, Rana had positioned Jenny at the edge of the bed, with a pillow covered with a towel under her bum and another pillow on the floor for Tim to kneel on. Tim stripped off his few clothes again before kneeling and burying his face between Jenny's legs, observing in passing that Jenny's true blonde pubic hair was trimmed in exactly the same manner as Rana's now was. Jenny seemed to be on a hair trigger and, after a few long licks when Tim sucked Jenny's clit into his mouth, she bucked wildly pushing her pussy hard into Tim's face but failing to reach nirvana. Rana made to collect a droplet of Tim's precum, but he shooed her away.

As Jenny came down from her orgasm-less high, Tim climbed onto the bed and lay back, his cock pointing straight up. Jenny quickly got into position and started to lower herself onto Tim's cock. At the first touch of his cock against her pussy, the priming orgasm shook her and her knees went weak. A long, guttural moan escaped from Jenny's mouth as she started to slide down Tim's cock. Tim automatically held on to Jenny's hips, fearing that she'd fall and guided her down. Jenny's pussy was spasming, causing her to slide down Tim's cock in small increments as her tight vagina alternately gripped and released his shaft. Jenny came to rest sitting on Tim's thighs, his cock fully sheathed in her pussy while the priming orgasm still reverberated through her body.

Focus returned to Jenny's eyes and, looking at Tim, a large smile spread across her face. She tentatively, and then more strongly, squeezed Tim's cock with the muscles of her pelvic floor. "Gone!" She cried, waving her arms in the air while starting to bounce up and down on Tim's cock.

From her initial exuberance, Jenny started to move more deliberately, sliding up and down Tim's rigid shaft, adjusting her position and angle slightly to feel it rub in different places. She then started rocking forward and back, enjoying the different sensations that this gave her.

"Fuck, I love your cock, Tim. It's definitely scratching that tickle," she observed.

Jenny's thighs were getting tired, though and eventually she asked to change position. Rana suggested that she rest her arms on the pillow and let Tim plough her from behind, while simultaneously helping her into that position. When Jenny was ready, Tim pushed back in and started to hammer her pussy, reaching around and tweaking both of her nipples. The sensations were too much for Jenny and her body started to pulsate as her arousal increased. The strong contractions of her vagina tipped Tim over the edge and, for the third time in as many hours, he ejaculated inside a different willing young pussy.

As Jenny came down from her orgasm, her eyes closed, her body went limp and she slowly slid off Tim's cock. Quickly moving to lie on her side, Jenny started repeating "Imprinting ... imprinting ... imprinting" quite loudly and with good diction, albeit in an American accent.

Although both Tim and Siobhan had seen this before, it was new to Rana.

"Is this normal?" she asked, while pulling up the sheet to cover Jenny.

"Yeah, I've witnessed this four times now, although each one has been slightly different," Replied Tim.

"I've only seen it three times," offered Siobhan. "Yours was the first I witnessed, Rana. Obviously, I missed my own," she said with a laugh. Looking at Tim, she asked, "How are you feeling now?"

"Thirsty. I could murder a cold beer."

It was after 9.30pm when they made it down to the kitchen. The lights were off, but Tim remembered which fridge the beers were in. The first cold beer slipped down easily and helped replace his lost fluids. Discarding the empty bottle in the appropriate recycling bin, Tim retrieved a second beer, deciding to pour this one into a glass. The three of them then made their way through to the Reading Room, where they found Tammy and Maria.

"I see you've got yourself a beer already, Tim. Would you, Rana and Siobhan, like anything?"

"Can you do me a cup of tea please," requested Siobhan.

"For me, too," added Rana.

"I tell you what, I'll make a pot and bring it through. Just you sit down and I'll be back shortly," Tammy offered, getting up and leaving the room.

Tim dropped into one of the leather armchairs, slouching with his legs set wide. Drinking his beer, he was unaware that he was giving Maria a good view of his tackle, complete with Jenny's pussy juice, up the leg of his shorts, as he'd neglected to clean up after fucking her. Maria tried to avert her eyes, but couldn't resist staring at Tim's flaccid member until he moved and obscured her view. Even in this state, it was bigger than any Maria had seen before.

Maria shook her head, telling herself that she was too old for such things, although the reaction of her body suggested that this could be false.

Tim had finished his beer before Tammy returned pushing a trolley with a large pot of tea, cups and saucers, and a plate of ginger nut biscuits. All five of them enjoyed a cup of tea, Rana having hers black with lemon, while the others had theirs with semi-skim. Tammy was the only one who added sugar to hers.

It was well after 10pm when Tim, Siobhan and Rana made it to the master bedroom. Each of them quickly completed their night-time routine and Tim also cleaned his cock with a wash cloth. Eventually, Tim was lying between Siobhan and Rana, both women cuddled up to him.

Tim apologised to Siobhan, telling her he was too tired to have sex again. She told him not to worry, there were a few more days and only Tammy now to be bonded, so there would be lots more opportunities for him to make good on her wish to get pregnant.

Thinking about how his life had changed in only a few days, including having had sex with four different women in one day, Tim drifted off to sleep.