Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that would explain it," stated Siobhan. "We expected Ashley to wake up first. How are you feeling, Jenny?"

"I'm feeling good. More than good, actually," Jenny replied, moving closer to Tim and Siobhan and letting out a short gasp when she was able to see Ashley. "But it's not me you should be concerned about. It looks like it's Ashley who needs our attention now."

The three of them made their way through the doorway to Ashley's bedside. While Tim and Siobhan stood there, not really knowing what to do, Jenny climbed onto the bed and lay down beside Ashley, stroking her arm and whispering calming words to the troubled young woman. Slowly, Ashley's movements became less frenetic and eventually, she was lying peacefully with her eyes closed. It was only then that they saw the changes that the vaccine had wrought to Ashley's face. Before, she'd been very plain but now she looked beautiful, whilst still looking like herself. It was as if a multitude of small changes had been made to her face that, when added together, made her more beautiful without losing the essential 'Ashley'.

Jenny was still looking at her when Ashley's eyes opened.

"Thank you," Ashley whispered, looking at Jenny.

Ashley moved to sit up, and it was then that they all noticed the mess of white that was left on the sheets. It was also when Ashley noticed the white residues on her arms and legs. Brushing at these, she was astounded to see that all of her scars, self-inflicted over the months and years since her 15th birthday, had now gone, taken away by the serum. At this, Ashley burst into tears, Jenny quickly moving to sit beside her and pull her into a hug.

Ashley clung on to Jenny, whispering "Thank you, thank you, thank you," over and over.

"It wasn't all me, you know," Jenny whispered back. "I think the vaccine, plus a good helping of Tim's cum might just have had something to do with it. Anyway, if you're anything like I was, you're going to need to pee and get cleaned up."

"Yeah," Ashley murmured back, now feeling the pressure in her bladder.

"Come on then," Jenny offered, taking Ashley's hand and leading the shocked young woman into the attached bathroom.

Behind them, Tim and Siobhan came out of their stupor, having only been able to watch what had unfolded in front of them. It had only been a few minutes, but they both knew that they had been important ones for Ashley.

"I think we've just witnessed one of the changes noted in the American document you showed me yesterday," commented Tim. "We'll need to write our own report on this."

Meanwhile, Ashley had enjoyed a most satisfying pee, after which she proceeded to wash her hands and brush her teeth. Jenny stood quietly while Ashley went through her ablutions before taking the naked woman's hand and leading her into the shower, having already dropped her own robe.

Jenny helped Ashley to wash her body, removing the residue and revealing all of the new skin for the first time. The new skin was very pale, but as Ashley had always kept her scars covered, there was very little contrast.

----oOo----

Tim and Siobhan were sitting drinking coffee with Rana when Ashley and Jenny walked into the lab wearing matching robes and with their hair in towels. For the first time, Tim was seeing Ashley standing up straight, which allowed him to determine that the two young women were of a similar height.

Rana looked at Jenny. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"I feel fantastic, and looking forward to many more sessions with Tim in the future," Jenny answered.

"You and me both," Rana replied with a laugh.

Rana then looked over at Ashley, noticing that she seemed different. She was going to say something, but Tim spoke up. "You two should get dressed quickly as your post-vaccination breakfasts will be waiting downstairs and you don't want them to get cold."

Jenny started to move towards the bedroom where her overnight bag was, but Ashley just hung about, looking unsure.

"Didn't you bring a change of clothes, Ash?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, I did, but they're what I were wearin' before," Ashley responded. "You know, black leggin's an' a jumper. I feel that I wanna wear diff'rent, now that I'm all fixed."

Having been in the shower with Ashley, Jenny assessed that they were probably close to the same size. "Ran, be a darling. Can you fetch another pair of my shorts and a tee shirt please," she asked her girlfriend.

Looking at Ashley, she added. "Get your bag, we'll change together."

After Ashley had retrieved her bag, the two young women went into the bedroom that had been Jenny's for the night, where they were quickly joined by Rana with the requested items.

While the two young women were getting dressed, Siobhan quickly took and analysed a blood sample from Tim.

A few minutes later, Ashley and Jenny re-emerged, carrying their bags and followed by Rana. Tim knew that Jenny was beautiful and, dressed in short jeans shorts and a mauve cropped tee, she didn't disappoint. Beside her, though, Ashley dressed similarly but with a pale blue cropped tee was giving Jenny a run for her money. Her hair, no longer lifeless and lank, a veritable blonde cascade around her head and shoulders.

Tim just stood there with his mouth open, admiring the two young blonde women, so it was Siobhan who spoke up. "Jenny, Ashley, we need to get another blood sample from each of you and then you can go and eat."

The samples were taken and processed, but neither Tim nor Siobhan gave the results more than a cursory look, knowing that they would be pouring over one set in a lot more detail later when writing their report.

----oOo----

Downstairs in the breakfast room, Tammy and Maria were sitting at the square table nearest to the kitchen doorway, each enjoying a hot drink. A plate with Ashley's post-vaccine breakfast was at a third position on the table, while Jenny's was on the square table in the opposite corner. Tammy hoped that Ashley and Jenny would arrive soon, as she wanted them to eat their meals while they were still warm.

Tammy had her back to the hall doorway, so it was Maria who saw them first as they walked in.

"Who ... Ashley?" Maria exclaimed.

Ashley struck a pose, arms out and bending one knee, while Jenny made her way over to her table. "Ta-da! What do you think, Maria? I'm all fixed!"

Tammy turned around and she and Maria just gawped at Ashley.

Siobhan spoke up. "There are reports that the vaccine can have unusual effects on some recipients, including bodily repairs. What we're seeing with Ashley is extreme in some respects, but not in others. An American document that both Tim and I have seen covers quite a number of cases, but we have been sceptical of many of the claims made. Now, though, we have our own example in Ashley, which makes those cases seem more plausible."

"What like?" asked Maria.

"Like a woman who had had a hysterectomy, but became pregnant after receiving the vaccine," Siobhan replied.

Siobhan saw that Maria was deep in thought following this latest information.

Ashley, meanwhile, had moved to sit down and was now enjoying her breakfast while Tammy took orders and got everyone a hot drink.

After finishing her breakfast, Ashley took her mug and, pulling a chair over, sat down between Rana and Jenny. "Rana, Jenny, I don't wanna be borrowin' clothes all the time, but I'm not goin' back to wearin' my old black jumpers now. Although I'll prob'ly keep some of the leggin's, most of my clothes are wore out. I need new clothes, but I don't 'ave any money nor know where to look."

Rana looked at Ashley. "You're family now, so money's not a problem."

Jenny just squeeed. "Yay. Online shopping; I love it!"

Siobhan looked at her Apple Watch, noting that it wasn't much after 11.30am. Standing, she grabbed hold of Tim's hand, whispering "Bedroom. Now."

Tammy and Maria watched them leave, while Rana and Jenny were lost in their discussions as to what would look best on Ashley. Ashley herself was in a daze, trying to get her head around how completely different her life would be going forward, memories of her previous existence dulled to the point where they may as well have happened to someone else.

----oOo----

Arriving in the master bedroom, Siobhan took hold of Tim's hands. "Tim, we need to change your schedule. We're going to stay here until lunch time, and I expect at least two full loads in my pussy. After lunch and before Tammy, we need to start our report on Ashley. I feel that it's important to start getting everything on paper quickly. But that's this afternoon. For the remainder of this morning, we fuck."

Which is precisely what they did. Before showering, dressing and going to the breakfast room for lunch, Tim managed to make two large deposits within Siobhan, something that both of them marvelled at. Hillary had intimated at the shortened refractory period and increased sexual stamina, but feeling Tim cum in her twice in just over an hour made it so much more real for Siobhan. And this with only four partners so far. What would he be like with the promised seven partners? Or ten? Siobhan started thinking of ways in which it might be possible to quantify the changes.

Arriving at the breakfast room for lunch, Tim and Siobhan observed the change in the seating arrangements, as Rana, Jenny and Ashley were sat together along one side of one of the rectangular tables. It transpired that, after Tim and Siobhan had left earlier, the three young women had gone out to look after the horses whilst continuing their discussion regarding Ashley's wardrobe. Later, they had all gone to look at her meagre assortment of clothes which, by all accounts, was to be completely replaced right down to her underwear.

After lunch, Ashley apologised to everyone that she'd been ignoring her responsibilities, most notably with regard to the laundry, but they all agreed that, given the extent of the changes wrought by the vaccine, a day off to collect her thoughts and restock her wardrobe was more than deserved. No one mentioned to her that Lakshmi had been suggested as a new member of the household; that would be a surprise for another day, if it came to fruition.

After lunch, Tim and Siobhan returned to the lab and started writing up their observations of the changes to Ashley. At one point, they asked her to come to the lab, where they took the 'after' photos for their report and asked her about anything else she'd noticed. After adding a section discussing the results from the blood samples, which didn't show any real variation from what had been expected, they marked the document as 'Initial Observations', filed a copy onto the central system and sent a link to Hillary.

It was just after 3pm when they both agreed that there was nothing more that they could do. As Tammy wasn't due for her vaccination until 4pm, they made their way down to the breakfast room. They were surprised to find it empty until Tammy came through and told them that, as it was such a lovely day, everyone was out on the courtyard. They had seen the courtyard, which was surrounded on three sides by the house and on the fourth side by the swimming pool complex, through various windows when Rana had shown them around the house, but it was not somewhere they had actually visited before. Going out to the courtyard, Tim and Shiobhan found everyone sitting out on patio furniture enjoying iced drinks in the sun.

An iced drink in his hand, Tim sat down next to Jenny and asked "How's the shopping spree going?"

Jenny looked over at Ashley, seeming to study her. "It's gone well so far, but Ashley was getting a bit twitchy towards the end. I don't think that you can wait until after you've dealt with Tammy."

"You woke up before her. Aren't you feeling a bit twitchy too?"

"No, I'm fine, really."

Moving to speak to Siobhan, Tim relayed to her what Jenny had told him.

Siobhan was a bit put out, as she'd hoped that she could get another good fuck in before they vaccinated Tammy, but instructed him to 'Go and do what needs to be done'. Siobhan hoped that Tim spending time with Ashley in the afternoon might free up time in the evening for her. A few minutes later and having finished his drink, Tim slipped back into the house with Ashley.

At one point, Maria joined Siobhan and spent quite a while quizzing her about the vaccine and the changes it had wrought to Ashley. Siobhan could definitely feel that Maria, from someone who was determined not to be vaccinated, was now in two minds about whether to have it.

Siobhan noticed when Rana disappeared for a while. Later, she came over to mention that her period had started.

----oOo----

Rather than go to the master bedroom, Ashley led Tim to her own room on the top floor. Although much smaller than the master bedroom, Ashley's room was still bigger than the one Tim had had in his flat in Cambridge. He could see the small pile of her clothes that she, Rana and Jenny had sorted through.

While Tim was looking around, Ashley was stripping off her borrowed clothes. As he looked back towards her, she ran to him, wrapping her arms around him and laying her head on his chest.

"Thank you, Tim."

"You're more than welcome, Ashley."

Giving him a big squeeze, she looked up into his face. "Kiss me, please."

Happy to oblige her, Tim lowered his face towards Ashley's, one of his hands going around to the back of her neck to support her. Ashley looked up into Tim's eyes, before closing her own as their lips met, pressing her naked body against his fully clothed one. Their kiss, tentative at first, became passionate as their lips parted and tongues sparred. Eventually, they broke the kiss as it naturally reached its conclusion.

Pushing her hands under his top, Ashley worked to remove Tim's tee shirt, running her fingers through the sparse hair on his chest. Tim, picking up on Ashley's urgency, removed his tee shirt and the rest of his clothes, piling them neatly on top of her chest of drawers.

Ashley grabbed Tim's hand, leading him to the bed before sitting on the edge and pulling him down to sit beside her. Instinctively, Tim put his arm around Ashley's shoulders.

"Tim, I could never 'ave imagined in my wildest dreams what 'as 'appened to me in the last 24 hours. To 'ave all the pain of the last five plus years swep' away is just the biggest miracle I can imagine. Well, if it 'ad changed my accent to be like Jenny's then it would 'ave been bigger," she laughed, "but then, even with miracles, you can't 'ave everythin', I s'pose."

"Don't change your accent, it's part of what makes you, well, you," Tim replied. "And you're not the only one who wasn't expecting the changes that occurred. As Siobhan mentioned, we have seen an American document discussing some of the changes that have occurred there, but we were sceptical, not really believing what we read."

Sitting naked next to Ashley, Tim's soldier was standing to attention and Ashley started to idly stroke it. "Before you, Tim, it was only ever my dad, my father and the other two men they played cards with. Although those memories 'ave been dulled, I still know what they did to me. Yesterday, you made love to me, somethin' none of them ever did, and I'm grateful to you for it. Now, though, I'm not sure what to do, whether to ask you to make love to me again, to keep it our thing, or to get you to fuck me all ways to 'elp erase those memories completely."

"I'm here for you, Ashley. I'll do whatever you want," Tim stated, giving the young woman a squeeze.

"I know." Ashley was silent for a short while as she thought through her dilemma. Eventually, she spoke again. "I only ever lay on my back, keepin' still and lettin' them use me. I want to try other positions. Tim, can I be on top?"

"Ashley, you can be anywhere you want to be," Tim replied, hugging the young woman more tightly.

"Good. Lie back and let me work it out," Ashley declared.

Ashley moved to straddle Tim, slowly lowering herself to sheath his cock within her already well-lubricated pussy. Tim, remembering how Rana had struggled earlier, surreptitiously made the necessary corrections to his position to perfectly align her. Looking at her, Tim noticed that Ashley no longer had any pubic hair, her 'Brillo™ pad' having been removed completely, leaving Ashley's mons looking extremely smooth.

"Ashley," Tim started, "did you shave off your pubic hair?"

"No, it fell off in the shower this morning' after I woke up. All the 'air on my body that's not on my 'ead 'as gone completely. Don't know if it's permanent, like, but I really 'ope so. Save a lot of trouble."

"If you like it like this, then I hope it's part of the permanent changes, too," Tim replied.

Ashley had worked her way down to sit on his thighs, his cock fully sheathed in her hot lubricated cunt. Ashley flexed and released her kegels, rhythmically squeezing Tim's cock.

"Fuck, your cock is a perfect fit in my cunt. It totally fills me up without feelin' too big. Do you think the vaccine done that?" Ashley exclaimed, having sunk down to sit on Tim's thighs.

"After seeing the changes it's made to you, I wouldn't be surprised at anything," Tim replied, enjoying the feel of her cunt gripping his cock.

"Well if it done that too, then I'm more than 'appy," Ashley responded.

Ashley leant back, putting her hands on Tim's thighs just above his knees and started to flex her body, lifting part way off his cock before dropping back down.

"Fuck yes, this feels so good. Your cock is rubbin' me in all the right places," she exclaimed.

Tim reached up and thumbed Ashley's nipples, sending a shiver through her body.

"Yes, that feels so good. Pinch 'em, pull 'em, do what you want with 'em. They're your tits, Tim," Ashley crooned.

Ashley's legs started to get tired, so she leant forward, putting her hands on Tim's chest and started to lift up using her thighs.

"Uggh, fuck Tim. You feel so good but I'm just not gettin' there. My legs are tired, maybe we should move."

Tim lifted Ashley up easily and rolled out from under her. He moved Ashley into the classic doggie position and positioned himself behind her, pushing back in. Tim started slowly, but was soon hammering into her.

"Fuck, yes. Fuck me, Tim. Cum in me," Ashley demanded of him.

Bending forward and reaching round, Tim started to pull and twist Ashley's nipples. Ashley's breathing was becoming more laboured, her breaths shorter.

"Yes." gasp "Fuck." gasp "Gawd." gasp "Tim." gasp "Yes." gasp "Yes." gasp "Yeeeeeeeeeee..."

Ashley collapsed onto the bed as her orgasm started, her pussy rhythmically squeezing Tim's cock. Tim followed her down, his hands still on her breasts, and suddenly found himself propelled over the precipice and cumming hard, his one-eyed soldier firing a fusillade of spurts inside her. Ashley's body reacted to receiving his cum, ramping up her orgasm even higher, her pussy gripping Tim's cock even harder and milking him of his last drop. Eventually, totally spent, Tim rolled off Ashley, while Ashley's body continued to convulse and spasm for a while longer.

After a few minutes, Ashley regained the use of her voice. Lifting her head from the bed, she exclaimed "Fuuuuuuck, Tim. I think you fried my brain, blew all my circuits."

Tim gathered Ashley into his arms, squeezing her tight. "Was that everything you hoped for? New memories made?"

"And then some! If it's goin' to be like this ev'ry time, then my old memories will all be toast pretty soon."

Tim noted that his cum was starting to drip from Ashley's pussy. "Come on, let's get cleaned up. I need to hydrate after that, and I suspect you do too. Also, you don't want to have to change your bedding especially as you're responsible for the laundry."

"Hehe, yeah. Can we shower together? I never done that before," she asked.