Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course." Tim picked up Ashley in his arms and carried her through into the Jack-and-Jill bathroom that she shared with Tammy, one of her hands between her legs to stop too much leaking out.

Tim stood Ashley back on her feet in the shower and turned on the water. Looking around, he noticed only one set of shampoo and shower gel bottles.

"Ashley, are these yours or Tammy's bottles?"

"Oh, they're Tammy's. But she lets me share as I don't 'ave any of my own yet."

Tim took the shower gel bottle, squeezing out a dollop into his hand. He then rubbed his two hands together and started to run them over Ashley's body.

Ashley leant back against Tim. "Mmmm, a girl could get used to this!"

"It's my pleasure."

When Tim had finished washing Ashley, he took the shampoo and washed her hair, giving her a scalp massage.

"Oh yes, a girl could definitely get used to this, too!"

When they were both clean and rinsed, they dried off and returned to Ashley's bedroom. Ashley went to the drawers and retrieved clean but decidedly well-worn underwear before dressing again in the borrowed shorts and top while Tim re-dressed in his clothes.

Tim took hold of Ashley's hand. "I've been calling you Ashley, but is that what you like? Would you prefer it if I called you 'Ash'?"

Tim watched as a far-away look crossed Ashley's visage. "Ev'ryone just called me Ashley. Only Lakshmi called me Ash and I called her La." Suddenly, a wide smile lit up her face. Throwing her arms around Tim's neck, she declared "Tim, I'd absolutely love it if you'd call me Ash," before giving him a long kiss.

Once they broke apart, Tim took Ashley's hand. "Good. Then Ash, let's go down and get something to drink."

----oOo----

It was getting on for 4pm when Ashley and Tim arrived at the kitchen. Tammy wasn't around and neither was Siobhan. Ashley knew her way around the kitchen, though, and quickly poured them both a glass of orange juice. Taking her own glass, Ashley gave Tim a quick kiss before heading off to find Rana and Jenny. Having drunk his orange juice in the kitchen, Tim put the glass into the dishwasher then left to go up to the lab.

Entering the lab, Tim found Tammy and Siobhan talking. Tim noticed that Tammy was still wearing her chef's blue and white squared trousers but had taken her apron off. For the first time, Tim was seeing Tammy without an apron. Tim's eyes took in her bust, and she definitely had a bust sitting high on her chest even though unsupported by a bra, this latter fact evident by her prominent nipples and even the imprints of barbells pushing out the material of her thin top. Tammy noticed Tim looking and, with a smile, gave them a shake for him.

Siobhan, unaware of the non-verbal interaction between Tim and Tammy, pointed to the computer where he could already see Tammy's first sample results displayed, showing nothing unexpected.

"You're late, Tim," she stated, looking up at him.

"I know. And I'm sorry," Tim offered, moving further into the room and taking a seat.

"How was Ashley?" Siobhan continued.

Tim thought for a moment, then leaning forward, he said "I think she's still coming to terms with the changes. I get the feeling that she'll be in her own room tonight, so we'll probably only have Jenny. We were in Ashley's room this afternoon."

"And the sex?" Siobhan asked, crossing her legs as she leant back.

"As different as she could make it from what she's experienced before," Tim explained, also leaning back and crossing his legs, mirroring Siobhan.

"I can understand that," Siobhan stated, nodding her head. "Anyway, Tammy has now been vaccinated so her clock is ticking. And we were just talking." Rotating the office chair to face Tammy, she said "Tell Tim what you were telling me."

"Oh god. Well, my mum never remarried," Tammy began, looking down at her hands clasped in her lap. "After she divorced my dad because he was cheating on her with his young sous chef, she changed her surname back to Milburn and moved to a different part of the country to be nearer to her parents. I was probably only two or three when they split up and I didn't know who my dad was for many years. I had a really enjoyable childhood and early teens. When I was fifteen, I think, I asked my mum who my dad was and she told me. I was shocked to find out that I had a dad on the TV and it sort of went to my head, but all I did was piss off my friends. Some of the lads just wanted to fuck me so they could brag that they'd had sex with the daughter of a TV celeb. I sort of went a bit mad and had a lot of not very enjoyable sex around that time.

"My father's career was in decline and, with all the payments to his exes for child maintenance plus a pending paternity case and failed ventures, he really needed the money. It seems that his agent remembered that his first wife, my mum, had a child that would be around eighteen, so set about finding us. He floated the idea of a dad and daughter series, getting a tentative nod from the TV company and came to us touting it.

"Since I was five, my mum had been working as a chef in a local pub and had gained a very good reputation. She also taught me to cook from an early age. I didn't really know how good my mum was, but I enjoyed cooking with her. She suggested that I should do the series to find out about my dad while getting paid for it.

"I remember the first meeting with the producer and staff. My dad was there and, as you know, he's got a reputation for swearing. Well, the producer told my dad that he'd need to curb it as it wouldn't be appropriate for what they were proposing. I remember what I said, which was that it was good that there wasn't going to be any bloody swearing as I fucking hated it."

At this, Tim and Siobhan both broke out laughing.

"I'm glad you get it. They didn't seem to get it, though, not even my dad! Anyway, I did the series and found out quite a lot. I found out that my dad had lost it as a chef and hadn't really kept up with the trends, unlike my mum. You know, he was paying other chefs to create dishes for him, he was that bad. I also learned that, as I'd been taught by my mum, even I was better than him. Yeah, and I didn't really like him either. He came across as a bit of a creep and kept asking about my friends, as if any of them would be interested in him!

"Well, they offered me a second series with him, but I turned it down. By now, I was getting good money from going on Breakfast TV shows and the like, doing an interview and a bit of cooking. I've even went on Saturday Kitchen once, unfortunately just after James Martin had left, though. And I was also doing interviews and recipes for the weekly Women's magazines.

"Dad and his agent were threatening me, because I was telling the truth about how little he'd been involved in my childhood, but I told them to sue me if I told a lie but otherwise to just shut it. I made enough that when the pub my mum was working at was put up for sale, I could buy it for her. By then, I was getting some minor celeb stuff, plus offers to go on some of the reality TV shows, but turned most of them down. I could pick and choose and help mum in the pub.

"Mum got ill last year, so we sold the pub and made a tidy profit. She'd trained a number of good chefs over the years and the last one would be staying on at the pub under the new owners. Unfortunately, my mum had cancer and it had gone too far. She died last November. It really knocked me for six and I got very depressed. Christmas on my own was not an experience I ever want to repeat. Then the pandemic started and everything got too much for me. I began to drink, although I'd not really been much of a drinker before that.

"But something inside made me fight back and I started to do my videos, knowing that many people needed to know how to cook good healthy meals on a budget. The first ones weren't very well put together as I only used my phone, but then I was contacted by a third-year Media Studies student called Claire Cooper at some university or other I can't remember the name of. Anyway, Claire told me what sort of kit to buy and how to set it up so there's a camera on me, a camera on the preparation area plus a wider-angle camera showing both. With the three cameras, I move them from the prep area to the oven or hob and eventually to the table as needed. When I've made the recordings, I send them to Claire and she edits them into the final video and uploads it to my YouTube channel. She was also using them as part of her coursework for Uni, but she should have finished that by now.

"Anyway, with the better quality, the videos started attracting a lot of views online, like tens of thousands, and I was getting a large amount of positive feedback. This finally broke me out of the depression I'd been suffering from and I've been doing one or two a week until I came here. The main reason I accepted coming here is to be with other people. You mentioned yesterday that we shouldn't mention the vaccine, instead say we're here as part of a government scheme to promote better mental wellbeing or something similar, but that's exactly what this is for me."

"You know that the best lies are close to the truth," Tim offered. "In this case, the lie is probably more believable than the truth. And for many, if not most of us, the lie will actually be part of the truth. I definitely believe my mental wellbeing is better already, just for being here."

"Anyway, I recorded the content for a couple of videos yesterday, but I've not sent the recordings to Claire yet. The viewers are going to notice the different kitchen and I feel that I should explain that."

"It's one thing telling one of your friends that you're now in a Team, but telling tens of thousands in a video feels a lot bigger. I think we need to get a bit of guidance from the Squadron Leader as to how we should package the message," suggested Siobhan. "I'd still send the video footage to your friend, though, and get her to do her stuff ready to add on whatever we decide later."

They continued to talk for a while longer until Siobhan's phone chimed to indicate that it was time to take the next blood sample.

Once the sample had been taken and analysed, showing a strong antibody response, Tammy went back down to the kitchen to finish the evening meal. With less than an hour until the meal, Siobhan decided to finish some work rather than go to the master bedroom and increase her chances of getting pregnant. She pointed Tim to one of the American reports that she'd been reading on the increased virility and potency of men paired to vaccinated women.

"The figures are clear, but some of the conclusions may be somewhat skewed, probably because the report was written by a man. Why should the higher likelihood of the woman getting pregnant be down to a change in the man's potency? In the same way that men can produce damaged sperm, women can release non-viable eggs. It seems more likely that the identified increase in pregnancy rates is associated with women only producing viable eggs rather than men producing a few extra sperm.

"Also, there seems to be some evidence in the American reports that a man's sperm can survive longer within a woman, so the usual four- to five-day window before ovulation could be longer. Basically, if some of the reports are to be believed, a woman could be counted as potentially fertile from the end of her period right up to ovulation. This would have to be a combination of more robust sperm and a change in the woman's body chemistry during the additional days. It's hard to perceive that this vaccine could make such changes in people, but having witnessed what it has done to Ashley, I wouldn't bet against it either."

Tim wondered whether to mention his feeling that he was producing more volume when he came. In the end he decided against it, as it was only his perception and he didn't have any hard data.

Tim read the reports that Siobhan had identified, becoming more and more concerned the more he read. It didn't quite feel like eugenics, but some unknown entity, either actively or by accident, appeared to be manipulating the future of mankind towards an unknown destination.

----oOo----

Their evening meal was an excellent lamb biryani that Tammy had been able to prepare in advance, including marinating the meat overnight, and put into the oven when she went back to the kitchen after being vaccinated. Everyone agreed that it was one of her best dishes yet. Followed by a home-made lemon sorbet, it made for a perfect meal.

Although she was visibly being affected by the vaccine, Tammy was the consummate professional, ensuring that everything was cleaned up and put away or in the dishwasher before closing down the kitchen for the night.

Both Siobhan and Tim thought that Tammy would have caved in before this, but she held out. "Tim, Siobhan, you go up I'll be along in a few minutes," she offered.

Siobhan and Tim made their way up to their lab and, true to her word, Tammy showed up a few minutes later. To their amazement, Tammy had changed her outfit and was now wearing a small pair of bubble-gum pink shorts and a pale blue cropped tee, both garments clinging to her body like paint. She'd also brought a small bag with her clothes for the following day plus her wash bag.

"Which room?" Tammy asked, looking at Tim.

It was Siobhan that answered her. "The one on the left."

Tammy almost flounced to the bedroom with her bag. Tim was struck by her bubble butt in the pink shorts. Knowing where he was looking, Tammy gave an extra wiggle.

Stopping in the doorway, Tammy looked back over her shoulder coyly, "come and get me, big boy," before dropping her bag and running to the bed. Tim was in awe at the way that the glorious globes of Tammy's gluteus maximus moved within her shorts. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Tammy pulled up her top to reveal the awesome orbs that were her breasts, shaking them at Tim, giggling madly, before tugging the garment off completely and casting it aside.

Kicking off her shoes and shimmying out of her skin-tight shorts and g-string, Tammy lay back on the bed.

"What are you waiting for? Christmas?" she shouted to Tim.

Stripping off his tee shirt and dropping his trousers, Tim advanced to the bed, noting that Tammy's light brown pubic hair was cut short and trimmed into the letter 'T'.

"Isn't it customary to kiss first?" He enquired.

"Oh, go on then. But I'm needy, here," she complained.

Tammy bounced off the bed and advanced on Tim, wrapping her arms around him. She pulled his head down and they started kissing passionately. One of her hands moved to start stroking Tim's thick cock through his boxers.

"Mmmm, I'm going to enjoy this," she hummed, giving his cock a squeeze.

Finally, they broke apart and Tammy flopped back onto the bed, hooking her hands behind her knees and spreading her legs apart. This gave Tim the sight of her asshole which sported a plug.

Tim dropped to his knees between Tammy's legs.

"What are you ...? Ooooh."

Tim started licking Tammy's pussy, relishing her sweet but slightly tart taste, taking her labia minora between his lips and sucking on them before plunging his tongue between them and into her warm creamy centre.

Siobhan, who had been standing in the doorway, turned to go.

"Hey, where are you going, girl," Tammy called out.

Siobhan made a weak gesture to leave.

"Get yourself over here. Don't I deserve a kiss from you too?"

Siobhan was in two minds, but came in and leaned over to kiss Tammy, who hooked a hand behind her neck and pulled her in, kissing her passionately.

"Kit off, girl. I want the full team working on me."

Tim placed his left hand on Tammy's mons, pressing down to make her clit more prominent and started working it over with his tongue. Feeling Tammy beginning to respond, he placed the pad of his right thumb against the small jewelled crown of Tammy's butt plug and started pulsing it.

Siobhan was now naked and the two young women were again kissing. Tammy broke the kiss long enough to shout out "Ooooh, fuck Tim." Meanwhile, Siobhan's left hand had moved to Tammy's right nipple and was twisting and releasing the barbell.

Tammy's arousal had been rising steadily, but came to a plateau, making her huff in exasperation, unable to peak. Tim removed his right hand from Tammy's butt plug, collected a drop of his precum on his finger and thrust it deep into Tammy's cunt with the expected result. Tammy's back arched as her whole body went rigid, before she collapsed back onto the bed in convulsions of rapture. Tim had to take his mouth away from Tammy's pussy as, although he loved to feel a woman orgasm against his tongue and lips, she just squirted too much.

Tammy was rambling semi-incoherently. "Fuuuuuuck ... I've never ... sooo big."

Tim and Siobhan left Tammy's body alone as she slowly descended from the pinnacle she'd reached.

"I think we've broken her," quipped Siobhan.

"No ... not broken ... fixed," murmured Tammy between gasps, a beaming smile on her face.

As Tammy was able to breathe more easily, she started to speak. "Fuck, that was mental. I've never had anyone go down on me like that and get me off. You'd built me up really well, and then that orgasm!"

"Well, Tim loves going down on a woman and he's really good at it. But at the end, you had the priming orgasm."

"Wait, isn't that when Tim's cum or precum first touches me? But he was on his knees."

"Yes, well, he likes to take a few drops of precum on his finger and then use it on you."

"Oooh, sneaky. Not that I'm complaining, Tim."

"That's good. Are you ready to get totally fucked?"

"Bring it on!" Tammy again hooked her hands behind her knees, spreading her legs wide.

Tim could see that Tammy's pussy was swollen and flushed with her arousal. He laid his cock along her furrow to lubricate it, noting his glans reaching her navel and beyond. After getting his cock nice and slippery, Tim pulled back and pushed deep into Tammy, feeling the pressure from the butt plug. Meanwhile, Siobhan had started twisting and pulling both of Tammy's barbells.

Tim started long-stroking into Tammy at a slow pace, but this definitely wasn't to Tammy's liking.

"Come on Tim, Fuck me, won't you? I want to feel you pound my poor little pussy with that big cock of yours," she almost spat at him.

Tim leant further forward and started driving into Tammy more forcefully, increasing his cadence. Tammy let go of her legs and let them settle against Tim.

"Yes, that's it. Fuck me Tim, make me your little fuck toy."

Tim sped up his thrusting, pushing as deep as he could into Tammy with each stroke.

Tammy was soon panting deeply, but was still very vocal. "Fuck." pant "Deeper." pant "Yes." pant "Harder." pant "Tim." pant "So full." pant "Fuuuuuck."

Tim was finding the sensations from Tammy's butt plug to be stimulating, but didn't want her to pass out with it still in place. Pulling out, he flipped Tammy over, placing her on her knees before pulling out the plug and replacing it with his left thumb, finally sliding his cock back into her needy pussy. Tim attempted to fuck her silly, his cock tapping her cervix at the end of each pistoning stroke.

Tammy buried her head in a pillow and was soon back to panting as Tim continued to thrust his cock deep into her, while managing to push back against Tim to force him even deeper.

The sounds that Tammy was now making between gasps were totally incomprehensible, steadily rising in pitch. Siobhan reached round and gave one of Tammy's barbells a hard pull and twist whilst Tim managed to get a hand on Tammy's other barbell and also started pulling and twisting it. This caused Tammy to buck and push back harder against Tim, forcing Tim's cock even deeper into her. In only a few seconds, this pushed Tim over the edge, his cock sending spurt after spurt of cum deep into Tammy's waiting pussy, some of it leaking out and covering his groin, to make way for later spurts.