Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 09

Story Info
Tim's Team grows to five.
13.2k words
4.84
12.6k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a spinoff of CorruptingPower's Quaranteam Universe. I have 'written' many stories in my head and have started typing some of these into the computer in the past, but it has been the Quaranteam Universe that has spurred me to keep going. Thanks go to CorruptingPower for letting me play in his universe, and a big shout out to the other spin-off authors, BreakTheBar, AgathonWrites, SilverRyden, BirchesLoveBooks, RonanJWilkerson and OtterlyMindblowing for their help and encouragement.

And a big welcome the newest Quaranteam authors, 32inch and BronanTheLibrarian.

Quaranteam: Team Tim

Chapter 9.

Wednesday, 22nd July 2020

Waking at just after 7am, Tim felt the warm bodies of the two women curled up against his own. He gave a long sigh, enjoying the sensation of intimacy after long months of a solitary existence. He wondered if he'd ever get used to how his life had changed in only a few short days.

Tim found it harder to extricate himself from the bed than it had been the previous morning, both due to the close proximity of the two young women and also a general reluctance to leave the warmth of their bodies on his part, so it was a good five minutes later before he was in the ensuite bathroom and going about his morning ablutions, his bladder having finally forced the issue. Dressed for running, Tim quickly made his way through the quiet house to the back door, where he put on his trail shoes, which had thankfully dried from the previous day.

Leaving the house, he walked to his newly mown perimeter course, before starting the GPS on his Garmin and setting off for his run. As he ran, Tim enjoyed the solitude afforded by his surroundings, allowing his mind to zone out and to just take pleasure from being with nature. He listened to the birds singing and saw the rabbits as he ran, noting how the natural world carried on totally oblivious to the double pandemic gripping the country.

Having completed three laps well within 30 minutes, Tim decided to run a fourth, feeling good in himself and no more tired than he'd been the previous morning although he'd completed the three laps faster.

After he completed his fourth lap, Tim stopped the GPS on his Garmin and made his way back to the house, feeling the warm glow spread through his body as his sweat started to soak into his kit and deciding he should've done a warm down. He took his trail shoes off at the back door. As he passed the kitchen doorway, Tammy called out "Bacon sandwich and orange juice in the breakfast room," to which Tim replied with "Thanks, Tammy," giving her a 'thumbs up'.

Tim settled back in his seat in the breakfast room, savouring the flavours of both the bacon sandwich and the orange juice. Too quickly, though, they were both gone. Tim put his head around the door between the breakfast room and the kitchen having brought his now empty plate and glass.

"What am I going to do without you tomorrow morning?" Tim asked, handing the items to Tammy.

"Everything is in hand. You'll see," she replied, taking them from him.

Back in the master bedroom, Tim was hoping to find either Siobhan or Rana in the shower, but he was disappointed, both women obviously having already dressed and left the master suite. Tim stripped off his running gear, dropping the sweaty clothing into the hamper, and slipped into the shower.

Twenty minutes later, now casually dressed and feeling refreshed, Tim made his way down to the breakfast room. There were only five in the breakfast room as Jenny and Ashley were still asleep following their vaccination and subsequent bonding. As Tim sat down, having helped himself to his usual cereal and coffee, Siobhan passed him a sheet of paper. Looking at it, he saw that it was his timetable for the day. His day read as follows:

08.30 -- 09.00 -- Breakfast

09.00 -- 09.30 -- Rana

09.30 -- 10.00 -- Free

10.00 -- 10.30 -- Video call (Reg / Hillary)

10.30 -- 12.30 -- Jenny and Ashley awake

12.30 -- 13.00 -- Free (Siobhan?)

13.00 -- 13.30 -- Lunch

13.30 -- 16.00 -- Free (Siobhan?)

16.00 -- 18.00 -- Tammy prep

18.00 -- 18.45 -- Evening meal

18.45 -- 19.30 -- Tammy

19.30 -- 21.30 -- Jenny and Ashley

21.30 -- 22.00 -- Free

"You've got five of us to satisfy today, stud," Siobhan whispered, her hand squeezing Tim's knee. "Another busy period after this evening's meal when you need to bond Tammy and have post-bonding sex with both Jenny and Ashley. Hopefully nothing additional crops up and I'll get my fill after lunch. Oh, and Rana's going to show us how we can use the TV room for our video call at 10 o'clock, so don't go up to the lab."

Both Tim and Rana had finished their breakfast before 9am, so went up to the master suite ahead of Tim's schedule. While they were undressing, Rana put her hand on Tim's arm.

"Tim, can we try it the way Jenny did yesterday? Can I be on top?"

"Of course, we can do it any way you want to."

"Good. I want to try lots of different positions to find out what I like best."

By now, both of them had stripped out of their clothes. Tim lay back on the bed, his legs together, and Rana knee-walked up until she was hovering over Tim's cock. "What should I do first?" she asked.

"Rub your pussy against the underside of my cock until your juices are flowing and lubricating it."

Rana tried this, finding that the friction of Tim's cock against her lips, and especially his glans rubbing against her clit, was very stimulating and very soon she was breathing hard.

"Now, lift my cock and line it up with your pussy."

Rana did as he suggested, but found that as she sunk back afterwards, Tim's cock was dragged out of her.

"What went wrong?" she enquired.

"You're sitting a little bit too far back. You need to move further forward," Tim offered.

"Oh OK," she replied, knee walking a small distance forward. Rana tried again; this time, as she settled back down, Tim helped her achieve the correct position until she was sitting back on the top of his thighs, fully impaled on his cock.

"Mmmm, the feeling I get with your cock inside me is just fantastic. And I get to experience it for the rest of my life," Rana exclaimed.

Rana rested her hands on Tim's chest and started to rock forward, pulling off his cock to leave just the head within her. Soon, she was bouncing up and down, changing the angle slightly so that his bulbous head rubbed on her most sensitive inner parts whilst grinding her clit against him. Tim reached up and cupped Rana's small breasts with their perfect dark nipples, abrading them with his thumbs before starting to squeeze, pull and twist them. The effect on Rana was instantaneous; her breath caught and she started to spasm on Tim's cock. Tim had to hold her up, his hands cupping her breasts, as she started to go limp. The rhythmic squeezing of her inner muscles set off Tim's orgasm, with numerous spurts of cum being jettisoned from his cock to paint her internal walls, again seemingly going on for an extended period. The additional sensations that flooded Rana's system from the touch of Tim's cum caused her to nearly black out from the overwhelming pleasure that flowed through her.

Tim let Rana down to collapse onto him. As her eyes regained focus, Rana started to kiss Tim. "Tim, don't ever stop loving me."

"Rana, I'll always love you. You're one of the two most important women in my life right now."

"And I love you, Tim. I know it hasn't been long, but I just know how I feel."

----oOo----

Tim and Rana enjoyed a leisurely shower in the ensuite, and managed to get to the TV room with minutes to spare. Rana showed Siobhan and Tim how to connect the TV to the network and to instigate and answer a video call via the large TV and to control the camera mounted just above it, something her father used to do regularly when talking to relatives in different parts of the world.

"Are we contacting them or are they contacting us?" Tim asked.

"We set it up as a Zoom meeting, so we both need to connect into the chat," Siobhan replied.

Siobhan logged in, using the TV remote to navigate the network and proceeded to access the information for the Zoom meeting, clicking on the relevant button to enter the chat. Less than a minute later, Reg and Hillary also joined.

"Hi Tim, Siobhan," Hillary greeted them. "Is that Rana with you?"

"Yes, it is. As it's her house we're living in, we felt it appropriate to include her in any major meetings and decisions."

"That sounds like a really good decision to start with," commented Reg.

"We thought so, too. Do you want to start, or should we? Have we an agenda for this meeting?" enquired Tim.

"We've a few issues to share with you, so maybe I can start," offered Hillary. We noticed that you generated a new Identity Code for a Miss Jennifer Wright yesterday. Can you tell us anything about her?"

Rana explained to Hillary and Reg who Jenny was and their relationship. Siobhan and Tim could see that Rana was being very defensive.

"That's OK. It's good to see that you, Siobhan, are able to navigate through the system successfully," Hillary began. "If Rana had put Jenny down as her girlfriend, she would have automatically received an Identity Code soon after Rana completed the Oracle questionnaire. What we don't understand, though, is how you were able to give the final authorisation for Jenny to be assigned to Tim's Team as you're already part of it. That should have been done by an independent intermediary so that there can't be any abuse of the system. I can only assume that the AI recognised that Jenny was meant to be with you, so allowed you to make that a reality." At this point, Hillary's voice took on a bit of an edge. "But you can't go doing it again. If you get a similar situation in the future, you must contact me to keep things above board. As it is, I received a message via the system this morning telling me what you'd done."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know any of that," explained Siobhan, sounding very contrite. "I created the Identity Code for Jenny. Then, after she completed the questionnaire, I just responded to the message that appeared on the system and she was allocated to Tim's Team. There wasn't anything telling me that I wasn't authorised or anything."

"It's OK, Siobhan," Hillary offered in a more conciliatory tone. "It's obvious that Jenny would be with you anyway, so there's no real harm done. But don't make a habit of it."

"I won't, I promise," Siobhan responded, starting to relax.

"Anyway, Jenny's quite the young lady and could be of great use to you in the future," Hillary stated, her manner having returned to normal. "We have seen her results from King's College. I'm not even sure whether she knows herself yet, but she achieved a First and was top in her year."

"She does," Rana interjected. "The email came through a couple of weeks ago. She doesn't want to make a big deal of it, though, as a number of the best students in her year died of the virus before the final exams."

"I can quite understand that, Hillary commented. "Anyway, if she's interested, she could work with you and be paid for it, but we're also aware that she's quite wealthy in her own right."

Siobhan visibly relaxed. "We mentioned the possibility to her when we found out what course she's been studying and she seemed very interested. We can have another talk with her and get back to you, but she's currently sleeping off her vaccination."

"By the way, how are you getting on with the vaccinations?" the Squadron Leader enquired. "Has everyone been vaccinated now?"

"We have limited vaccinations to two a day," Siobhan replied. "Tammy will be vaccinated later today, after Ashley and Jenny wake up. Maria believes that she doesn't need to be vaccinated, as she's post-menopausal."

"That's a bit of a grey area," Hillary stated. "We would definitely prefer her to be, as that would provide Tim with another layer of protection. But, as Maria suggests, being post-menopausal gives her a reasonably high resistance to the DuoHalo virus already, although not as high as with the vaccine. I'd suggest that you just play this one by ear."

"About Maria," Tim asked. "She's a lot older than the age range I entered in the Oracle."

"There are two reasons for this, Tim," Reg replied. "The first is that she is specified in the system as 'Staff'. As you may have noted when Jenny was added, there's a setting for either 'Partner' or 'Staff'. The compatibility scoring for each of these is different. Maria was selected against the criteria for a staff position as a housekeeper, a role more appropriate to an older woman with the wealth of experience that Maria has. And the second is that Maria was selected to join this house before we confirmed that you would actually be relocating here. Are you OK with that, Tim?"

"Yeah, that all makes sense to me, thank you. I wasn't complaining, just trying to understand the way the system works. And Maria seems to be very good at her job, as you say."

"I'm glad of that, I think you'll find her a very useful member of your household. This brings us onto the next issue, Tim," Reg continued. "At present, you have less than the current recommendation of seven partners and we would like to see you achieve this number quickly. Without Maria but including Jenny, you'll only reach five partners after you've added Tammy. Also, as you're living in a large house, you have the space to accommodate a larger number of partners. In order to help as many women as we can, we may decide to increase the number in your Team faster than in some others. Are there any women in particular you might like to join you?"

Tim pondered, but no one immediately sprang to mind. Then, thinking about what Ashley had told him, he offered "Lakshmi Mistry. She's a friend of Ashley's."

"We'll look into her situation and see if she's interested. Anyone else?"

"Rachel Harris," offered Siobhan. "She was at Durham with Tim."

Tim looked at Siobhan, who cocked her head and smiled at him. After a few seconds, Tim gave her a small nod.

"Are you OK with offering her a place in your Team, Tim?" Tim gave his assent.

"OK. So again, we'll look into her and get back to you," the Squadron Leader stated. "Maybe another? We need to get you to seven, Tim, so need to have at least one contingency."

"I've got another request, but it's not a specific person," Tim replied. "This house is set in large grounds, but there's no one to look after them. Is it possible that someone could be found to do that?"

"It's definitely possible, but it will probably take longer as we'll have to map out what skills will be required. Then we'll have to identify a number of candidates and see which will be the best match for your Team while not giving too much away. It's something we've already done to fill your current staff positions as well as others, just a different skillset we'll be looking for. What we can assure you, though, is that we will fill this request, even if the both of other two say 'Yes'," the Squadron Leader stated.

"OK, anything more from you, Tim, Siobhan, Rana?" asked the Squadron Leader.

"Just we seem to be getting through the small syringes, needles and vials very quickly, with the number of blood samples we've been taking," observed Siobhan.

"We didn't have many available when we assembled the equipment to be sent with you. We've had a new delivery now, and should be able to send you all that you're likely to need," Hillary replied.

"OK. If there's nothing else, I'd like to move on to a serious issue that I need to talk to you about," began the Squadron Leader. "You may or may not be aware, but there are big problems in Russia at present. The death of Putin left a power vacuum that many are trying to fill. There are multiple factions vying for dominance, but these seem to be constantly in flux as the virus claims more victims plus there have also been a number of assassinations. An American who was part of the team that developed the serum, one Dr. Adam McCallister, defected to Russia a few months ago and is now working with of one of the factions, but not one that currently controls the capability to mass produce a vaccine. At the same time, though, there were attempts to kidnap other scientists involved in the research and there have been more since.

"Disturbingly, GCHQ has advised us that your names, Tim and Siobhan, have cropped up in a number of recently intercepted messages. We don't perceive the threat to you to be imminent, but we can't rest on our laurels. Therefore, we intend to allocate a couple of security resources to your team. These will be members of Her Majesty's Armed Forces with specific training. We have yet to select these resources, but hope to have them with you in the next couple of weeks. GCHQ is continuing to monitor the situation and, if anything changes, we will inform you. Rest assured; your security is our highest priority as you are currently assessed as being high value assets of the United Kingdom."

Tim and Siobhan just sat there with stunned expressions on their faces. Rana, though, shocked everyone with her tirade.

"You tell us that there's a risk to Tim and Siobhan but then say 'not to worry,' and you'll do something in a couple of weeks? That's just not acceptable. If there's a risk to them, something needs to happen NOW!"

Squadron Leader Reginald Fortescue put his hands up in a gesture to calm the situation. "Hey, hey. Things are being done, but these are things that you can't see. As I said, any direct threat is not perceived to be immediate, but I'll look to expedite the arrival of your security team. It's the best I can do."

By now, Tim and Siobhan had recovered from their initial shock, and Tim was able to say "Thank you, Squadron Leader. I'm sure everyone is doing everything they can to keep us safe. It's just a shock to find out that we may be of interest to potentially hostile groups from outside of this country."

Just then, both Tim's and Siobhan's phones pinged. "Sorry to cut the discussion short, but one of our sleeping beauties has awoken. We need to attend to her," Siobhan stated.

"I think we've covered all of the topics we wanted to raise at this end. If we've covered all of yours, then let's close the meeting. Hillary will pull together a pro-forma agenda before the next meeting and circulate it for comment. I'll have an invitation sent out before our next meeting in, say, a week's time? Would the same time suit?"

"It should be good for us, Thank you." Siobhan responded.

"OK. If anything comes up in the meantime, then send us an email. If it's urgent, we'll get back to you. Otherwise, we can discuss it at our next meeting." The Squadron Leader closed the meeting.

Tim and Siobhan quickly left the TV room and made their way up to the lab. Rana, expecting that it would be Ashley that had woken up, decided to go to see Tammy about getting hot drinks sent up to the lab.

----oOo----

Entering the lab, Tim and Siobhan found both of the bedroom doors shut and no sounds to indicate which of the young women was now awake. They crossed the room and opened the door into the room that Ashley was occupying to find her still asleep.

Ashley was lying on her back on the bed completely exposed, having kicked off the sheet at some point. She wasn't calm, though, as her head was thrashing from side to side. Both Tim and Siobhan noticed the white residue visible on Ashley's forearms and thighs.

"It looks like it's Jenny that's awake," surmised Tim.

"Yes I am," Jenny stated, which caused them both to jump slightly.

Turning around, they found Jenny standing behind them in the lab wearing a towelling robe and with a towel wrapped around her hair.

"I didn't hear the shower when we arrived," queried Siobhan.

"Oh, I needed the loo, so went through the bathroom first. I only pressed the button after I'd finished my shower."