All Comments on 'Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 10'

by The_Licentious_Laureate

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nanobots? That's a new development.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You made my day! Always happy to see another chapter from Team Tim. Hoping to see some new additions to the team and for Maria to get the regeneration she deserves... Maybe add some rescue horses from other estates where people have died.... The government could even drop off as emergency wards... With all the horse riders Maria has included and Siobhan having grown up on a farm you could definitely add some other farm animals...chickens maybe with all the dead there must be many in need of looking after. Thanks again;

KernflakesKernflakes4 months ago

Maria joining the team just to get her legs healed would be fun, but I could totally see them bringing in an older butler to join her. Start a QT: Downton Abby thing going on. But with Tammy and Ashley already on Team Tim, would be a little off.

Great chapter as always!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would urge you to include a dramatis personae in future chapters.

alsithalsith4 months ago

Just an observation: It REALLY feels like you have a dislike of pronouns for the person you're talking about. The first few paragraphs are all Tim X then Tim y before Tim Z. No "he" or "they" at all. It does make initial reading feel a little stilted before you switch mental gears to gloss over it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm really enjoying your addition to the QT saga. As a chemist, though, it strikes me that Tim & Siobhan's mandate for monitoring the vaccine's effects isn't being fulfilled well, now that they have realized the side effects on the men and women are substantial. Specifically, they need to start monitoring the sex hormones, i.e., testosterone, estrogen, etc., as well as oxytocin and many others. There was a discussion about increasing fertility, but they need a plan to better understand that by expanded monitoring of Tim and his partners. Jenny needs to be put to work! The regeneration effect has been a theme in many of the QT stories, but so far I haven't seen anyone try to address the science behind that. I think that would be fun to explore, too, since Ashley and Maria seem to be good study subjects? Perhaps Team Tim can contribute? Perhaps collaborate with other Teams with good scientific capability, especially Phil Marcos'?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please make sure that Maria is well fed and hydrated during the day before she is imprinted. If you choose to rejuvenate her, she should be down for an extended time and will need sustenance to build bone, muscle and ligaments. With these steps taken it will seem more 'real' and less like magic when the repairs are complete. Though, she might need a cocoon, like Lexi in QT Bk. 1, and that's not like magic in the least. Please continue!!!!!

Carnes8004Carnes80043 months ago

Have reread this chapter, 5*, and imagine that Maria becomes the 1st one pregnant. What concerns me is the time in-between the chapters. CP holds his chapters on Patreon for 6 months to milk those of us who joined as subscribers, (2 in Dec, thanks for the Xmas gift). And I always end with my hope that you will continue to STAY SAFE.

Obvious86Obvious863 months ago

So I've got to ask, what's up with the wifi buttons? Do the British charge by the square foot (or meter I guess) or is it like a power draw thing, or just a rich people mansion thing? I've o ly ever lived on apartments or small houses and the router covers a big distance, and they dont seem to draw much power, what am I missing?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Don't go off and leave this unfinished please! Looking forward to your next several chapters!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot2 months ago

👍👍💯

Excellent!

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 2 months ago

Sorry, but a question. Did I miss the February chapters for both Team Tim AND Blake's 7? Did JC/CP know of this? BUT as always, Stay safe.

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 2 months ago

Missing these interesting storie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great tale! Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

These have been good. What happened?

- Anonymous One

mfbridgesmfbridges20 days ago

These have been turning into some of my favorite stories in Literotica. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

So l keep coming back to check on your story line here. Hope all is ok you kinda dropped off just as things were beginning to come together and really take off! Don't give up you have a great thing going here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Licentious_Laureate@The_Licentious_Laureate
Quaranteam - Team Tim Chapter 11 is in preparation. The Russian threat gets more real. Quaranteam - Blake's Seven Chapter 2 has now been published.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES