All Comments on 'Quaranteen'd Curiousity'

by Regretfullyyours

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Really good story I enjoyed it immensely. I would like to read more of these two as the lockdown progresses and maybe through some quirk of fate he knocks her up. Seems like they want to be a couple anyway so why not make some babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Well written.

Glad they were safe during such a dangerous time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story and very believable to happen the way it did.

.hopefully you'll continue with this , I wonder since parents bought the condoms if they will come home to find the box missing some or even empty and figure out how they : disappeared " confront the kids or set them up to be caught n join in .

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
Good one!

Liked the progression...the passion!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Read!!

The length was great! (That’s what she said) and it progressed great! You’re a pro!! I’d love to read more of your stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You need to write another chapter where they explore more of their sexuality.She seemed to like her brother playing with her ass maybe she would be willing to try anal sex.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Great story well written and very erotic.

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

Great story and very believable please write another chapter. I liked both characters and enjoyed their love and how protective the brother was of his sister. I'd like to learn more of their growing love and if she inspires him to continue pre-med.

Added both the story and the author to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved this story, it was amazing, it felt real and progressed nicely. I would love to see a continuation of this story, there’s so much more potential, keep up the good work

AJeyeAJeyeover 3 years ago
Wow

Wonderful writing! Entrancing story, sweet passion with love. All I could hope for in an incest story. I do think you could add to this, mainly because I truly like the characters. They seem to have something going for them and I'm interested in where they go from here. Well done, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You really should learn how to use the apostrophe and do possessives correctly. It wasn't just typos, because you wrote brothers and sisters dozens of times each, but never as brother's or sister's instead. Simple thing to get right and keeps the reader in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous