Quaranteen'd Curiousity

Story Info
Injury and Never Have I Ever make quarantine fun.
11.9k words
4.68
95.3k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always the main characters are at least 18 years old of age. And yes...I misspelled 'Quarantined' in the title. I did this on purpose. Sue me.

Thomas Smith collapsed on the couch and sighed deeply. It was only the second day of quarantine but already he was bored out of his mind. He looked around the spacious living room and decided his conditions could be worse. At least he wasn't stuck back in the dorms at college with no air conditioning. His parents house had all the accommodations that made life worth living. Both his parents were doctors and had decided to remain at the hospital during the Covid-19 outbreak. They were more than happy to have Thomas safe at home. The only thing he had to do was keep an eye on his younger sister.

Not that he had to babysit as Tonya was eighteen--just one year younger than her brother. Both their parents just thought it would be wise if they looked out for each other. If they knew what was about to transpire though they may have had second thoughts. In any event, it was exactly opposite. It was Tonya who kept an eye on Thomas. She would make sure he had breakfast lunch and dinner. More importantly, she kept him out of the alcohol.

Thomas was a slacker who always skated through life, barely putting any effort into anything he did. Sure, he had got outstanding grades and was accepted into college for Pre Med like his parents, but he really didn't succeed on his own. Various methods of cheating and paying people to do his work had been the cornerstone of his success. Now he was a freshman in college and was in a bind. He could only cheat his way so far or do the work himself. The more he thought about being a doctor the more he decided it really wasn't for him.

Thomas's shortcomings were Tonya's success. She excelled academically in all her classes and was to be accepted into medical school. She studied and studied hard. That left little else for her to do in her free time. You'd never guess the two were related. Not by habits or looks even. Where Thomas was almost six foot with an athletic build and a dark head of hair, Tonya was short at a mere five foot. She got her mother's petite frame with the same blonde hair.

Thomas slid upside down on the couch and watched his sister enter the room.

"Shouldn't you be studying?" Tonya poked.

"Nah. It's not for me. I've decided to join the circus. Ain't there enough doctors in this family?"

Tonya sighed. "Clowning around will get you nowhere."

"Geez. It's just a joke." Thomas flipped right side up again. "I got online class in an hour. Wanna go for a swim?"

"Thanks but no. I still have work to do."

"Loosen up Tonya! Enjoy the break. You're already valedictorian. Perfect GPA. You've already been accepted into college..." Thomas stopped when he realized she wouldn't budge. "Suit yourself."

Tonya made her way up the steps. Sometimes it angered her that her brother didn't take life seriously. She heard a splash of water and looked out the window. The pool did look nice and cool for this hot humid day. Tonya was just one never to show off her body. She looked at Thomas climbing out of the pool. He was built like a man should be.

She studied herself in the mirror. Her shoulder length hair was basic. Her womanly curves were all but nonexistent. Her breasts were barely a b cup. She would never be one of the pretty girls who got things handed to them in life. She learned that from a young age and spent all her time making up for it by studying.

"Why can't I be built more like a woman?" She said out loud to herself. Her cell phone rang, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Hi Mom."

"Just checking in. Make sure the pool gets covered there is supposed to be a nasty storm later tonight. Remind Tom to take out the trash as well. "

"Noted. How's work?"

"Busy. Exhausting. So many people are coming in sick honey it's nothing that any of us has ever seen before. I have to make my rounds. You guys behave yourselves and I love you."

"Love you too Mom!"

Tonya opened the window. "Thomas! Mom said cover the pool when you're done!"

"Will do!"

***

Tonya tossed and turned late that night. Her mother was right about the storm. The lightning filled her room and the thunder shook the windows. She got out of bed and looked at the backyard.

"Oh no!" She said realizing Thomas forgot to cover the pool. "It's literally a button. How can you be that lazy to not push a button?"

She made her way downstairs and through the backyard just as lightning filled the sky. The rain poured so hard she thought it must be fake. The cold rain gave her skin goosebumps and caused her nipples to harden. She crossed her arms over her chest and walked out on the deck.

Suddenly an intense light filled her vision seconds before she heard a crack. The tree branch hit her head and she was laid out on the deck.

***

Thomas shot out of bed.

Wow that sounded close, He thought to himself. He looked out the window to the backyard and could see the pool was uncovered.

"Too late now." He said aloud. Just as he was about to return to bed another bolt of lightning filled the sky. Something caught his eye.

Thomas ran so fast down the stairs he nearly tripped twice. He could see the patio door was still open. Quickly he made his way to Tonya.

"TONYA!" Thomas screamed, finally by her side. He lifted the branch with ease and threw it aside. She wasn't responding. Tonya's head was scraped up pretty bad. He was relieved to find a pulse and he could have kissed her when he realized she was breathing.

"Please be okay. Be okay. You're okay." Thomas was in a panic. He checked her pulse again and seen her eyes open.

"My leg!" Tonya screamed out. Frantically Thomas looked around until he saw what she was talking about. A piece of wood had pierced her thigh.

"Must have happened when that thing fell on you. I'm gonna get you inside!" Thomas picked up his sister like she weighed nothing. The rain made it hard to see and the deck was slick as could be. He finally managed to make it in and set her on the dining room table.

"I should call Mom or Dad. Or 911."

"Thomas relax. I'm the one Injured. Now go get some gauze, bandages and something to disinfect this."

"Got it." He said nodding several times. Gauze. Bandages. Disinfectant.

"Don't just stand there. Go!"

Thomas couldn't keep his thoughts straight. Of course this was his fault. He forgot to cover the pool. So Tonya went out there in the middle of a storm so he wouldn't get in trouble. Now his parents are going to kill him.

"Took you long enough. What's the steak for?" Tonya asked quizzically.

"Um. Your head?"

"You'd make a shit doctor."

Thomas blushed. Tonya never curses. Thomas watched her pull the piece of wood out of her leg and quickly held pressure with a bandage.

"Here. Let me." Tonya nodded.

Thomas was suddenly all too aware both were in their underwear and his hands were rather close to her most private parts. At least Tonya was wearing a shirt. He looked at his sister differently than he ever had. Her legs were smooth and the rain water had given them a nice look. Her t shirt clung to her flat stomach. He could see the curvature of her breasts. Not big, but perfect on her frame. He closed his eyes and forced him not to think about her in that way. Perhaps it was the adrenaline affecting him. Or so he thought.

"It's not that deep I doubt it will need stitches. Let's just get it cleaned up. You'll have to stay awake with me for a few hours to make sure I don't have a concussion though."

Thomas nodded, continuing to apply pressure to her wound. Tonya instructed him on how to clean and bandage her thigh.

"I can't walk much right now. Go grab me a change of clothes. You're best to change as well." She blushed, suddenly realizing how little both of them were wearing. As clingy as her wet shirt was, his wet boxers left nothing to the imagination. "Some towels for us would be nice as well."

Thomas ran his fingers through his wet hair. "Clothes. Like shirt and pants? Socks?"

"And bra and underwear."

Thomas nodded and went right up the stairs. He grabbed the towels and quickly stripped out of his wet boxers and replaced them with dry ones. He used one towel to dry off before he threw on a pair of shorts and a t shirt. He quickly made his way to his sisters room.

He opened the top dresser and was met with an assortment of bras and socks. Socks were easy, he thought, but there were so many bras to choose from. In all honesty Thomas didn't have much experience with women or their undergarments. He settled on a black bra and rifled through the rest of her drawers for her clothes.

"You brought me a strapless bra?"

"What? It's cute." Thomas shrugged.

"Never mind. Look away please." Tonya heard herself, but yet a part of her wish she would have said nothing. Thomas turned around and she pulled her soaked shirt off and discarded it on the floor. She picked up a towel and dried off her body as best as she could. She looked at Thomas, who's head was now staring at the ground in the opposite direction. She picked up her bra and put it on before putting on the dry t shirt.

"You'll have to help me off of the table."

Thomas slowly turned around and cautiously opened his eyes. Thomas was a bit disappointed to see her out of her wet shirt. He walked over to her and lifted her off of the table with ease.

"Let me know when you're ready." Thomas said, turning around again.

Tonya Started to pull down her soaked panties but the pain in her thigh made it almost impossible. She slowly lowered herself onto a chair and tried again but the pain was too much.

"Thomas?"

"Are you done?" He said slowly starting to turn back around. He opened his eyes to find his sister sitting on the chair with her underwear half off.

"SHIT!" He quickly covered his eyes.

"No. It's okay. I can't do it by myself. You're going to have to help me."

"Are you sure? Like are you okay with this?"

"What other option do I have? Anyway we both are going to be doctors so we should get used to seeing naked bodies. Right?"

He uncovered his face and looked his sister in the eyes. Her brown eyes were beautiful and they appealed and pleaded with him. He nodded and slowly walked over to his sister.

"I'm not...I mean. I don't think I'm going to be a doctor anymore." Thomas spoke as he watched his fingers slide in the waistband of her wet panties. He felt her shiver at his touch. "It's just not for me. School and everything. I don't know what I want to do now."

"Are you serious?" Tonya was surprised. This is what both had wanted to do since they were little. To follow in their parents footsteps. "I thought you were joking earlier when you said you wanted to be a clown."

"Yeah it's just not for me. I don't think a clown would suit me either." He slowly maneuvered her panties down to her feet trying to avoid looking directly what was between her legs.

"Maybe You're just having a difficult time. I could always help you study. You can get through this and..."

Thomas laughed. He picked up the clean pair of panties and made sure they were facing the right way. "I know I'm one to joke about things. But I've never been more serious in my life. This isn't what I want to do."

They both sat in silence for a moment.

"Why'd you stop?"

"You'll have to um...spread your legs or like stand up." He replied nervously.

Tonya blushed. She used her brother as support as she stood on her good leg. Thomas was shaking as he continued to slide her panties up. He caught a glimpse of her slit and a trace of pubic hair before it all disappeared, covered by her dry panties. Her shorts went on with ease and they both sat back down at the table.

"Now we just have to stay awake right?" Thomas asked.

"Yep. At least for another hour or so. Thank you. For helping me."

"No. It's my fault I didn't cover the pool. I'm sorry you got hurt. I feel so bad. Honestly. Helping you was the least I could do."

"It's not like you made me go outside in the storm. Let's just forget about what happened and find something to do." Tonya said right as the power went out.

"I'll get some candles and flashlights."

***

"So how do you want to kill time? Board game? Card game? Study?"

"How about 'Never have I ever...'" Tonya suggested.

"Are you sure you want to go there? This can get pretty interesting." Thomas smiled devilishly.

"Sure. We need to make it interesting so I stay awake. You go first." She said, putting all ten fingers up.

"Never have I ever masturbated." Thomas said, dropping a finger as he spoke. This caught Tonya off guard. She blushed and put a finger down too.

"Hey nothing wrong with that." Thomas said smiling.

"It's not like I do it like I'm a guy."

"There's no judgement here." Thomas replied. "How many times?"

Tonya's mouth dropped open. "I don't think this is how you're supposed to play. But if you really want to know a couple of times a week."

"Your turn." Thomas cleared his throat and shifted in his chair. The thought of his younger sister playing with herself really started to turn him on.

"Never have I ever...undressed a girl." Tonya grinned. Thomas looked his sister in the eyes and put a finger down.

"Ha. Now while we are at it...how many times?"

"Only once." It was Thomas's turn to blush. "Just a bit ago. With you."

Tonya felt her heart start to beat faster. "Oh. Your turn."

"What was that about? The 'Oh' you just said?"

"I just figured...assumed you had been with girls. Like I said though. Your turn."

"Never have I ever flashed someone."

"Thomas...really? Shy little me? You're the first person to really get a good look at me."

"Honestly it wasn't that great of a look." He replied. "Not that you're not great looking. Just. Ya know. I couldn't really see much is all I'm saying."

Tonya blushed. "Don't be embarrassed. You helped me a lot. I really appreciate it. But no...I've never flashed anyone. My turn. Never have I ever sent a nude pic to anyone."

Thomas smiled. "Believe it or not, I haven't."

"I know you've dated girls. What guy doesn't do that kind of thing?"

"It may seem like I'm outgoing. But I guess I'm shy like you in some ways. When it comes to sexual things...I haven't really done a whole lot. I guess I've never had a real serious relationship. Most of the girls I've dated only lasted a week. I guess I'm not the dating type."

"Me either. Thomas I think enough time has passed by. Could you carry me to my room?"

"You sure?"

Tonya nodded. She reached out and felt her brothers arms wrap around her body. Thomas gently set her in her bed.

"If you need anything just call me. Phone or yell."

"Thanks Thomas."

Tonya covered herself and made sure to support her injured leg with a pillow. She had lied to her brother about how much longer she had to stay awake, but she could no longer ignore the itch between her legs. Tonya let her hand into her panties—for the second time this night they were soaked. She never thought about Thomas in a sexual way but there was something erotic having him so close to her pussy that sent her on edge. She slid her middle finger inside of her to coat it with her juices before moving it in circles around her clit. Her other hand grasped at her breast as her finger moved faster. It wouldn't take long for her to get off. She thought about the events that happened earlier. The way her body responded to his touch. The way he glanced at her pussy at the last possible second. She wanted his cock deep inside of her. She could barely contain herself as her orgasm hit.

***

Thomas woke early and poked his head into his sisters room. He watched her chest rise up and down and thanked God she was okay. Quietly he closed the door and headed to clean up the mess from the storm. Lots of branches and debris were scattered around the yard and in their pool. It took him over an hour to stack all the wood. At least it would make a decent fire, he thought to himself. The pool took the longest to clean. He found it difficult to sift all the little bits floating around. The sun came up and the heat made it even worse.

When he was satisfied with his work he stripped off his shirt and jumped into the pool. The cold water felt refreshing across his body. He swam to the edge and heard a faint tapping sound. Looking up he saw movement and then Tonya's window opened.

"Good morning...sorry if I woke you. I had to clean up and the pool was irresistible. How's the leg?"

"Still hurts. I managed to make my way to the window but could you help me to the bathroom?"

"Be right up!"

Thomas hastily dried himself as he climbed up the steps.

"Sorry but I really have to pee."

"Yeah no problem. I'll give you a lift."

Tonya felt her brothers strong arms reach behind her legs and in a flash she was being carried to their shared bathroom. Thomas gently set his sister down right by the toilet.

"Do you need me to help you with your shorts?"

Tonya thought for a moment. She could lie and replay the same scenario as last night. Her heart sped up just thinking about it. No, it's definitely time to be clear headed she thought. "No I think I can manage. Just wait outside the door please."

Tonya could almost see a disappointed look on her brothers face.

Getting her pants and underwear down was no problem. She lowered herself on the toilet using her good leg to bring herself down and was relieved to relieve herself. Getting her underwear and shorts up was a little bit tricky though.

"You all good in there?" Tonya heard her brother ask through the closed door.

"Yeah just about got it." She replied, almost wishing she had taken advantage of this situation. Her judgement held true though.

"That's your brother. Your own flesh and blood." Her inner voice reminded her. "He should be the last person you should be thinking about in this way."

Tonya hobbled Slowly over to the sink and washed her hands. "You can come in."

"I'll take you downstairs and make breakfast."

Tonya watched her brother dance around the kitchen scrambling eggs and frying bacon. She couldn't remember the last time he cooked—or cleaned for that matter. She assumed it was because he had still felt guilty about her injuries even though it really wasn't his fault. The slacker brother with the 'I don't care' attitude was gone. Instead she found a sweet caring and responsible person in his place.

"I think I'm going back out to swim. Would you like to join me?" Thomas asked as he ate the last piece of bacon on his plate.

"No. Could you take me upstairs again? I think I'm just going to lay down and relax."

"Sure...is everything okay?"

"Yes my leg just still hurts. Rest is all I need right now. Thanks for breakfast. It was really good."

Thomas did as she asked and returned outside once more.

"How could you even think about helping her like that again?" He scolded himself. He had wished she needed help with her shorts and underwear. "I can't believe you would want to see your sister like that again. She would call you a freak and disown you. Ugh."

Thomas stopped talking to himself when he heard the sound of a window.

"Please be careful. I'd be even more sad if you got hurt again." Thomas pleaded looking up at his sister. "Do you need anything?"

Tonya smiled down at her brother. Butterflies danced in her stomach as she noticed the way the light and shadows played across his abs.

"No I don't need anything and for the last time it wasn't your fault. Just wanted to say thanks for helping me. Especially last night. I know it wasn't ideal for either of us."

"Of course I'm going to help you. You need anything just ask."

Tonya smiled and waved and started to pivot around. "Hey Thomas?"

Thomas looked back up at his sister waiting for her to continue, but she didn't say anything. Tonya grabbed the hem of her shirt with both hands and slowly lifted up. Thomas's jaw dropped as her perky breasts came into view. They had the same white skin tone as the rest of her and her nipples were puffy with a slight upward point. He said nothing as Tonya lowered her shirt back down. She raised a hand and dropped a finger and shrugged. Thomas grinned.