Quarantine Act 04

Story Info
Act 4: Coming to Fruition.
9.3k words
4.38
9.7k
12
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Act 4: Coming To Fruition

The ceaseless snow continued to flutter through the air as the day drifted by. My ability to concentrate was becoming increasingly difficult as my mind slipped into the outer edges of darkness, time and again. I needed to know what exactly Judy was looking for, what she needed, it was this passion that became my fire.

As the three of us sat down to eat supper, different scenarios continued to dominate my thoughts. How could I put these two in situations that gave them the opportunity to continue their behavior that seemed to be escalating? I had ideas that I thought might work, however, getting them alone was always the problem, just for the fact that we were stuck in this cabin.

"Thanks for the food." Jeremy began the somewhat awkward conversation. "I really appreciate all that you guys are doing for me."

"You're welcome." Judy replied with a polite smile as she tapped the potatoes with her fork. "How is your head doing, it certainly looks much better."

"Oh, it's fine. You did a great job tending to it." He answered dully.

The small talk continued to drizzle in, clouding my mind in some redundant haze, and I hoped that it would not be like this the whole dinner.

"I have an idea." I interjected, wanting to loosen things up. "How about drinks?" I stood up and went to the liquor cabinet. "What's your poison? We have some Irish whisky, some Vodka, and some fruity stuff. Do you drink Jeremy?" I guess I hadn't even thought of that last part.

"I do, sure, that would be great." He seemed taken aback. "How about some whisky, on the rocks."

I poured a couple of whiskies and a red wine for Judy. Handing them out, as I rounded the table, the tension in the air seemed to lift. Everyone drank and ate, chatting about our lives.

"How long have you had this cabin? It's really a cool place." Jeremy asked, finishing his drink.

"We have had this cabin for about four years now and use it mostly in the summer and sometimes, obviously, in the winter. It's really self-sustained, running on generators and heated by a wood stove. We keep it stalked with food, wood and gas for the generators. Sometimes we may get stuck up here for days, like you can see." I over answered his question, but continued anyway.

"There is a well and a sewer tank that the previous owners had put in." I stood up and poured him another drink, making it a double.

"Yes, we found it through our realtor and it has really become our home away from home." Judy interjected. "We are happy to share it with you. We quite often have friends up to spend time here."

"So it looks like you have become our new friend." I raised my glass. "Salute."

We tapped our glasses together and I took a good long drink.

"I propose we all head out, after we eat, and spend a little time in the hot tub. It's always nice in the evening." My next plan was beginning to take form.

"You have a hot tub here, that is so cool. Sounds great to me. " Jeremy raised his glass again, for an air toast.

"I'm not sure." Judy pursed her lips together, flexing her jawbone. "Are you sure it's ready?"

"Oh yea, I got it ready this morning." I was getting prepared to pour another drink for us, which seemed to be going down fast now.

"Slow down there Jack, you are having too much fun now." Judy laughed. "I guess a hot tub does sound pretty good." She shifted in her seat, placed her foot up under her, and put the crystal wine glass to her now upturned lips.

"Then it's a done deal. I'll get the dishes put away, while you two get ready. I started the hot tub this morning, it should be ready." I announced, taking another sip.

I jumped up, drink in hand, taking the plates from each setting and washing them off in the sink.

"I'll go up and get my suit on. Can you get another wine bottle out, to take outside?" Judy asked as she strutted to the stairs, shoulders pulled back.

Jeremy stood up and began helping me with the dishes.

"You have a suit I can borrow?" He questioned me as he handed me a bowl.

"I don't, but you can wear your underwear, that should be fine. I've seen them, they are appropriate." I winked at him.

"Ok, again you have been more than great hosts." He smiled back at me. "I wish I could get a hold of my family, I am sure they are worried."

"I know they are. I am hoping that we can get you down the pass, day after tomorrow. We'll see what the weather does." I saw the worry in his face. "Until then, let's try to have some fun. " I patted him on the back.

"The gazebo is in the back, I'll grab a couple of towels and the liquor and we can head out when we are done here." I pointed out the newly cleaned window.

I went to the linen closet upstairs, taking three large towels and some small ones, then yelled down the hallway to Judy, letting her know we were headed out to the hot tub. Jeremy was waiting by the fireplace, drinking his whisky.

"You take the bottles and we can head out now." I offered, handing him the bottles of whisky, the wine and a large metal bucket filled with ice, which we didn't really need.

I was in my shorts already and Jeremy was in the clothes he arrived in, except for my old tee shirt he borrowed.

"It will be cold on the way out, it's a ways out there, just past the garage. I have to make sure most of the lights are out, the hot tub draws quite a bit of electricity and we don't want to blow a circuit." I told him. "It's ok, just a pain in the ass to get out and reset it."

Walking through the kitchen, I turned out all the lights and we went out the back door and into the swirling snow that seemed to cling to everything. Keeping our heads down, we pushed through the storm, holding our arms tight to our bodies.

Once at the gazebo, I dialed the heat in the tub up and placed the towels down on a chair. The over-sized wooden deck that surrounded the huge tub had tables and chairs places randomly about it and a couple of small wicker cabinets that housed chemicals and spare parts.

"Hop in, it's warm and will get hot in a few minutes." I instructed Jeremy as he shook the snow from his hair.

The large round cedar gazebo, painted white, blended in with the snow that surrounded it but provided shelter from most of the wind and snow.

"This is amazing, you must love it." Jeremy said as he pulled down his pants, lifted his shirt over his head and tossed them into a heap on the floor beside the tub.

"I'll take a quick refill before I get in." His teeth chattered when he spoke.

"Absolutely." I uncorked the whisky.

I couldn't help but notice his cock, which could barely be concealed under the black boxer briefs he was wearing, almost as if he had to wrap it around his leg to conceal it.

"Where should I sit?" He questioned, looking at the large tub. "This thing is enormous."

"If you sit in one of those seats, you'll get the jets to massage you, or the benches if the jets are too much, which they can be sometimes." I was pointing at the different options.

He chose a jetted seat, facing away from the entry way and stepped into the water, with his drink in hand. I sat opposite, on a bench facing him.

"What do you do Jeremy? For work?" I asked, again making small talk.

"I am a delivery driver, for a small pizza place, just north of Seattle." He was shaking a little, while the tub heated up.

"It'll get hot, just give it a moment." I shivered a little also, more from the ice in my whisky.

"I just graduated from university, with my bachelor degree and plan to do something in business, maybe human resources, but haven't found anything I like yet." He sounded like a college student when he said it.

"How old are you?" I pried further. "If you don't mind?"

"Twenty six, and no, I don't mind at all." He answered cheerfully.

I would have guessed younger, but didn't want to tell him that.

"The economy is good now, don't settle for something you wouldn't like. It's not worth it." I gave him advice he probably didn't need.

"I don't plan to." As he said the words, the door to the gazebo swung open and Judy appeared, in her yellow and red bikini.

Although it was small, it still covered more than she was previously wearing, at least on the bottom. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail that was a little higher than she normally wears it and her breasts were standing up, heavy and full, her erect nipples showing us how cold she was.

Jeremy cranked his head and neck around to see; he couldn't contain the smile on his bright face. Judy was standing near the opening, the snow falling all around her and clinging to her soft skin. In the grey night, her black hair shadowed her face, making her green eyes look like twinkling stars in the black sky. The bright moonlight reflected off the snow, lighting up her pale face and revealing the faint freckles on her upper cheekbones.

"The water is getting better, should be just about right in a few moments." Jeremy told her, like he had been in here before. "I'll pour you a wine."

"Thank you Jeremy." She nodded at him and stepped down into the water, sitting down and making sure her breasts were just under the water line.

"I'll take that." She told Jeremy, who stood up a little with the glass, keeping his lower half under the warm water and waded over, handing her the wine.

"You're welcome." He nodded with a half smile, slipping back into his seat.

Judy put her hand on my leg and rubbed it gently, by the knee.

"What is the topic for discussion now?" She smiled, sipping her wine.

"Jeremy is twenty six and just graduated with a business degree." I said, slurping down another swallow.

"Well, that is nice. Which school?" She added.

The small talk was continuing, and I needed to step it up, into something deeper. We all had a few drinks and were loosening up, so I decided to raise the ante. I still hadn't figured out how to make my exit and the boards I had moved on the gazebo wall seemed perfect for a little spying later on, if I could just get away. I placed my fingers on Judy's leg and ran them up until they were past mid thigh, squeezing softly.

"Jeremy" I squeezed a little tighter. "I have to ask you a question." I glanced over at Judy, who was still relaxed and taking a drink. "When you first arrived and we had to undress you...." I paused, looking for the correct approach. Judy tensed up beside me, like she just now figured out where this was going.

"Man, that thing you have..." Pausing again. "Well, it's freaking huge." I just said it, then Judy raised her arm and elbowed me in the shoulder.

"Honey" she exclaimed. "That is not appropriate."

"I know, I know, but Jesus, the size of it! I mean, I have never been accused of being small. In fact, most of my ex's have said that I am quite large, but god almighty....yea it's big." Judy was now kicking me under the water.

I could see him blush through the dense steam that was now rising off the water. He swallowed a long drink again and set the glass down next to him on the cedar planking.

"I know." He laughed nervously, maybe not expecting this line of questioning coming from me. "It can be a blessing and a curse."

"Oh? A curse? Judy commented, almost too quickly. "How so...?"

"Well, a few ways I guess." He tilted his head up and squinted his eyes. "All those dick jokes, you know, in the guys locker room... are about me." We all laughed when he said it, lightening the mood.

"I guess that is true. But isn't that a good thing?" She really wanted to know his reasoning on this.

"Look at it this way. Nobody really wants to stand next to you, in the locker room." This time only him and I laughed, understanding what he was talking about.

"And one time, I was dating this girl in college and I explained to her that it was, well, larger than most. She told me that it was alright, I think she just thought I was trying to impress her or something, but when it finally got around to the time when we were going to actually do it.... you know, and I was able to put the sock on the dorm room door..."

"Uh...sock?" Again Judy didn't understand and had to interrupt.

"Yea, it's what guys do, to tell their roommate not to come in, because something is going on in the room. You know...sex." He explained.

"Gotcha" Judy's face turned a bright peach color.

"Well, when I took it out, and she saw it, she ran screaming out of the room." He threw his hands up in mock frustration.

There was a long moment of silence, then we all burst out in laughter.

"I mean, she really was screaming. It was crazy." He nodded his head back and forth.

"Oh my, I guess that would be a problem." Judy squeaked through the laughter.

"Older women seem to be more accepting. I think they see it as a challenge." He again turned a little red. "I mean, it's not like I have a lot of experience, it's just that.." He wanted to change the subject, and Judy's face reddened even more.

"...And I don't even THINK about wearing sweat pants." There was another long pause before him and I broke out into an uncontrollable laughter.

"Holy shit, I never thought about that. That is so true." I shook my head, trying get the picture out of my mind now.

"What? I don't understand?" Judy hit me again, my shoulder was starting to develop a bruise.

Jeremy and I were looking at each other, trying to find a way to explain to her what he meant, but no explanation was there, at least no words.

Jeremy finally spoke. His words a little more serious.

"You guys have seen me, correct?" His eyes glanced down.

"Yes" We both said at the same time, wondering where he was going with this.

"Well, he said. "I don't really know how to explain this, so I'll just show you." His eyes darted back and forth between us.

We both looked at each other and shrugged.

"Ok." We chimed in together.

"This doesn't bother me at all, because so many people are curious about it. So..." He stood up on the bench seat across from us, so he was out of the water.

For a moment, through the steam, there was just a man standing up, shivering in front of us, then my eyes finally focused through the steam and realized what they were looking at. Jeremy's black boxer briefs clung to his legs, outlining the thick long shaft they had no hope of hiding, leaving little to the imagination. Below the mid thigh length of his briefs was at least two inches of shaft and the mushroom tipped head of his cock as it hung out, exposed.

"Oh my" Judy grabbed my cock and squeezed under the water, not taking her eyes off of the huge snake that seemed to stair back at her.

"That.....Yes, that is why you cannot wear sweat pants. I think I understand now." Judy said while she continued to manipulate my cock, never taking her eyes from the massive protruding shaft.

"That is impressive, my friend." I broke the tension in the air.

He sat back down in the water and picked up his drink, eyes down as he sipped.

"No worries, right?" He was directing the comment at me.

"None at all. Shit, that thing scares me!" I laughed.

"Yea, that thing scares me too." Judy followed. "I can see why it is a curse now."

"My girlfriend won't even touch it... yet. I hope." Now he was laughing again, along with me.

This had worked perfectly, I could tell Judy was a little uncomfortable, but now it was on her mind again. Desperately I tried to think of a reason to leave. Not just leave, but a reason to be gone long enough for them to think that they have time. There was a moment of silence, as we all were drinking. My hand had moved higher up Judy's thigh and I started to rub her growing wetness. I could try to make something happen with all three of us, though I might ruin the whole night with that. I was close to giving up, when it came to me.

"Oh crap!" I jumped, causing Judy to become startled and spill a little wine in the tub.

"What?" She said, pulling her hand off my cock and looking at me.

"The wood. I forgot to get wood." I had already filled the wood box, but she didn't know that.

"It's alright. You can do it in the morning." She looked at me puzzled.

"No. If we run out tonight, the house will freeze, and I will have to restart the fire in the morning." It was the best I could do. "I need to get some now. If I wait, I'll have to go out later tonight, and it'll be much colder." I was really laying it on thick now. "Plus, I'll be drunk."

"But it'll take you an hour to get all the way out to the barn and back with a full load. You can't drive your truck now." She reasoned, her eyes squinting, trying to make sense of what I was proposing.

"I'll be as quick as I can." I said. "If I don't do it now, I'll regret it. Hell, we all will regret it." I got up and stepped out of the hot water and into the cold air. "You keep our guest company and try not to be a prune by the time I get back."

"Do you want some help?" Jeremy asked. "I can help you."

"No, you need to stay warm, I'll get back as soon as I can." I explained firmly. "If you feel better tomorrow, you can help me fill the generators." I started drying myself off and scurried out the door.

I rushed back to the cabin and up to the bedroom, turning the light on. Looking down at the gazebo, I could see them sitting in the water through the top grating that was slightly covered by the roof. I put my clothes on, making sure I was dressed warm, with a thick sweater and coat. I shut the light out and went down to the kitchen, got another bottle of whisky and went out the front door. Taking the long way around the garage I moved as quietly as I could, trying not to step on any branches or twigs, and silently crept up behind the large wooden structure. The snow was still white and soft, making little to no noise as I stepped through it.

As I approached, I could hear them talking and laughing. It sounded as if they were having a good time. Reaching one of the spots where I had moved a cedar plank, I opened the bottle of whisky, took a swig and gently placed it in the snow, twisting it in. Slowly I raised up and looked through the opening. I was off to one side, but slightly behind Judy, across from the entrance.

"And why does it take so long to get the wood?" Jeremy's low voice trailed off.

"When there is so much snow, we can't get the truck across the field, without getting it stuck, so we have to use a wheelbarrow and cart it in down the wooden trail that was built. It's a pain, but the house has only the wood stove for heat, and we like to keep the fireplace going; we use a lot of wood when we are here." She explained as she ran her palms across her face and pulled her hair back behind her head then re-tied it.

Judy was sipping her wine and her breast were floating just below the surface. She looked so sexy, with her dark hair pulled back and her bright green eyes reflecting off the moisture in the air.

"That's a long time. How will we know when he is done?" The question seemed to be leading in the right direction. "You should sit up just a little." Jeremy winked at her.

"I'm good right where I am Jeremy." Judy smiled back.

"I can come over and sit beside you, in case you get a chill." He started to get to the point. "If you want."

"You're good right where you are." She returned with another smile.

Jeremy stood up, waiting for reaction. Then he stepped forward.

"Jeremy!" Disapproval was laced in her high voice. "This isn't a good idea."

Jeremy took the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down a little.

"Jeremy, you remember what I said." Again disapproval.

He slid them down, bending over, and stepped out of them, then moved until he was directly in front of her. His right hand lifted his cock up, until it was perched in front of her face. He began working his hand up and down it, making it grow.

"I saw the way you were looking at it. You want it one more time." His words more of a statement than a question. "Remember how excited it made you? Remember how you wanted to put it in your mouth?"

writer888
writer888
151 Followers