Quarantine Act 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was just a fantasy, Jeremy. Not real!" She turned her head to the side, refusing to look at it. He placed the head on her cheek, near her mouth.

"I told you, no more." She set her wine glass down and moved it away from her face with the back of her hand.

"Are you just going to watch me, or are you going to participate?" He moved it back and stroked it a few times.

Judy reached for it, this time wrapping her fingers around it.

"When are you going to listen to me?" She stroked it for him, down to the base, then back up again. Her breasts were now raised up out of the water. It was almost fully grown now and he released it, so only her hand was on it. She placed her other hand under his sack, and squeezed.

"You know we can't continue to do this, we are going to get caught." She breathed.

"Isn't that what makes it so exciting? Isn't that why we have been doing this?" His hips were now moving with her hands, encouraging them.

He wrapped his finger around hers when she reached the tip and stopped them, guiding it to her mouth, until it touched her lips.

"I can't do that Jeremy. I can't. I really don't know how." She said as she opened her lips and tasted the very tip, the flat of her tongue pressing against it.

"Good Judy. Now suck it a little." He told her.

She opened more, taking the end of it in her mouth, her cheeks narrowing as she slurped it up.

"Yes, that's it. Now put your hand here." He put her hand on the base of the beast, and slid it up the shaft. "MMM that's right."

Her hand was now moving up and down his thickness, while her mouth was sucking on the head.

"Keep squeezing my balls.....Yes like that."

For the first time my wife was giving head. Sucking on the tip, stroking the shaft and squeezing the balls. She continued, her hand starting to move faster and her cheeks were sunk in from sucking. I could make out moaning, muffled grunts from around it's thickness. Her nipples were again poking out of the fabric that held them.

Just as she seemed to be completely into sucking his cock, he stopped her. She looked up at him, her eyes and face once again lost in passion, she didn't want him to stop her. He pulled it from her mouth and raised it up, until her mouth was at the base.

"Now lick it up to the top." His voice commanding her.

Sticking her tongue out, she licked the full length of it, before putting it back in her mouth to resume sucking.

"Oh yea, again" He groaned as she did what she was instructed, but this time, when she reached the midpoint of his long shaft, she turned her head sideways and put its thickness in her mouth, licking and sucking on it.

Jeremy put his hands on her head, and with two fingers, untied the knot holding her ponytail and let her hair fall down, hanging on either side of her face. Putting the tip back into her mouth, her head sunk down lower, allowing her to take more of his monstrous cock between her lips, her hand, moving faster on him, squeezing and pulling. She sucked up and off his head, his thin glaze coating her lips almost bubbling with her heavy breaths. She then put both hands on his hips and turned him around, pushing him to the edge of the tub and forcing him to sit there.

Kneeling in front of him, with is arms leaning back on the cedar deck and his cock resting on his stomach, she picked it back up and put in into her mouth; His head fell back. She was leaned over him bobbing up and down, taking more into her warm mouth and stroking him faster.

He raised his head up, looking down at her and exhaled a long breath.

"You like sucking my cock, don't you?" He gasped.

"Oh god yes." She squealed, as the head popped out. "I love sucking your big cock."

She put it back in her wide stretched mouth. I could hear the sucking sounds as she tried to take more in. Her hands were now twisting and squeezing with the up and down motion and the corners of her lips ached with a sharp pain.

"I want you inside me so bad, I want to feel your cock fill me up." She gasp.

"You will, but first I want to cum in your mouth, I want to you taste my cum." His words were firm.

He balanced on one hand and put the other on her head, helping her move up and down, pushing it deeper into her. She took it out and licked up his shaft again, taking her time to suck the clear ooze that had developed on the head when she arrived at the tip.

"Please fuck me" she begged him. "Please put it in me." His hand once again guided it back to her mouth, and she continued sucking it.

Rising up, his hips now met her downward thrusts.

"It's coming soon. It feels so good in your mouth." His erotic words were barely audible.

"Yes, I can feel you throbbing. I know you are ready." She said when she pulled it out of her mouth and started jerking it, like she does with me when she wants me to cum fast.

"Oh god, I can feel it throbbing in my hand. I can feel it ready to explode." She moaned.

Jeremy's thick cock swelled in my wife's hand then pulsed and a white frothy liquid shot out and over his shoulder, causing Judy to jump a little.

"Keep cuming, keep cuming, please." She continued, looking into his narrow eyes.

Both hand now were now Jerking his stiff pole as more fluid flowed from its source, shooting up his chest. His grunts continued as she slowed her pace, hands squeezing and pulling, covered in his milky white substance. When it finally subsided and the thick monster began losing its stiffness, she put the tip back into her mouth, and sucked him in hard, making his whole body shiver. His chest was heaving, as he looked down at her with a wicked smile.

"That was intense. You are intense." He told her.

The steam was rising over them both, their bodies hot, sweaty and sticky, as she let the meaty beast pulsing in her mouth, fall limp and wet from her rosy red lips. She backed away, releasing him from her glazed hands and allowing his thick shaft to lay to rest between his thighs.

Judy sat down where she had been seated before, picked up her glass of wine, tipping it and pouring it into her hungry mouth.

"You taste good." She admitted. "I have never done such a thing." She drank more.

Jeremy sat up and bent over, taking his shorts from the water, then went over to his previous seat and reached for his drink, placing his shorts on the deck beside the alcohol.

I sat down in the snow, blanketed in darkness, my cock pressing tight to my pants, expecting to be freed. Picking up the bottle, I opened it, and swallowed myself a shot. I had watched all her inhibitions fall, one by one, over the last day. All to a stranger, all gone. What's next, I thought, taking another drink, how far will my once conservative wife go. I heard them speaking behind me.

"What time is it? How long have we been here?" Jeremy's deep voice spoke out.

"I don't know, I've lost track of time." Judy replied. "If he comes back, we should hear the kitchen door." She was thinking the same as him.

Then there was silence, long and heavy. I turned around and carefully put my eye to the opening. Sitting both as they were, they continued to drink, without speaking to each other, without looking at each other, their faces long and deep in thought.

After a few minutes, Judy made the first move, filling her wine glass and going to sit next to him. With one hand holding and sipping wine, the other hand moved under the water, to Jeremy's waist. I couldn't see what it was doing, but the motion was clear. Her arm was moving back and forth, pulling and twisting. She continued to sip and continued to stroke, not saying a word, just bubbling ripples of water swirling above his waist.

Eventually, after some time, the head of his cock emerged from the water, not hard, but on its way there. She bend over, holding her half full wine up, so as not to spill it and put her ruby lips around the red head again, sucking it softly, and licking the tip. Her face had never changed from before, full of passion and sex, full of need and want, full of desire and lust. Sitting up, she leaned over to his ear and whispered. He turned his head, face surprised and erotic, toward her.

"Really?" He questioned.

"Really." She replied. "You just say when."

Jeremy pushed himself to a standing position, almost fully erect now and pulled Judy up to him, her hand still urging his cock on, motioning it to come alive once again. Putting his hands on both shoulders, he turned her around and put his arms around her, fingers rubbing her stiff nipples, through their cover. Her head leaned back on his shoulder and her arm, still awkwardly bend behind her, quickened its pace, getting him ready.

The two stood, facing me as I peeked through the opening, peering in on them. Pushing her forward, he urged her to the other side of the tub, closer to me and tried to bend her over, grabbing her waist and pushing her shoulder.

"No," She fought. "I told you, not like that." She spat, although her will was weak.

Jeremy's hand came around behind her and fumbled with the clip on the back of her suit, unable to unlatch it. Finally he grasp both sides and with one tug, ripped it apart, tearing it open. His hands wrapped around her again, removing the top from her large breasts and replacing it with strong, groping fingers. Jerking a little with the movement, her knees looked to be getting weak. One hand removed itself from her breast and worked its way down her tight stomach and into her shorts. I could see that she was now lost. Her breast and clit were getting all the attention and her arm jerked up and down behind her back, stroking his cock.

Releasing him, she freely bent over, placing both hands on the edge of the hot tub. Jeremy hooked either side of the lower half of her swimming suit and pulled it down to her knees, then put one hand on her waist and started slowly stroking the beast that she wanted. Breasts hanging down, nipples pointing to the bubbling water and her green eyes looking right at me, right at the break in the gazebo I had created, she saw nothing.

Then it happened. He lowered its massive head and wedged it against her wet hole. He leaned forward and she tilted back until the swollen head forced its way into her, with a pop and a gasp. He pushed it in further and waited for the inevitable.

Judy shivered, then began to shake. Three feet from my gazing eyes and my listening ears, she let out a high pitched shriek. The lust in her face and her engorged breasts gave away the orgasm that shot through her. Only when it subsided, did the man behind her continue on.

Placing a hand on the other hip, he thrust into her almost three quarter of the way, until she screeched and lurched forward. Pulling his hips back until he was almost out of her, he thrust back in, each time jolting her forward and making her screech, and with each thrust, his meaty shaft would come out a little quicker and a little more coated with their fluids.

"Oh shit, you are so big...you feel so good inside me." Her high pitched voice told him another orgasm would soon come.

His grip tightened on her hips and her breasts bounced back and forth. She was stretched open as wide as she could be, her lips curling around him, squeezing his pulsing cock, and the tightness of her made him harder than ever. He couldn't get all the way in, but he didn't need to.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." She groaned from the depths of her soul. "I'm cuming."

Falling down on to her elbows, ass in the air, her whole body shook and goose bumps rose on her wet skin. He thrust in and held it for her, as she shivered and shook.

"It's still going, I'm still cuming. Oh shit, oh shit. Keep fucking me." She pleaded.

He resumed his jarring pace and she kept shaking, all her muscles knotted up, her arms framing her head, still resting on her elbows and finger clasp together over her head. And with one final scream, her whole body shook and she collapsed onto the wet deck, close to exhaustion.

Holding tight, Jeremy slid in and out of her, each thrust ending in a grunt.

"Oh, you feel so good." he said. "Let me cum inside you this time." He begged her.

"I want you to, Jeremy." She grunted back. "I want all your cum inside of me." She could feel his cock, now deeper than ever. "oh god, I want your cum deep inside of me." His pace picked up. "But you need to pull it out. No matter how bad I want it, pull it out." Her voice was sharp, but lacked confidence.

I knew she wanted him to cum inside her, I knew her body begged for it. Her swelled breasted and erect nipples told me that, her lust told me that, and most of all, her cracking voice betrayed her lie.

Jeremy's ass tightened up, his deep voice suddenly went to a high pitched scream and with one last thrust, he pulled the massive beast that was penetrating and stretching my wife wide open, out of her.

She gasp in disappointment and turned her head around watching as he aimed it up her back and exploded all over her, almost reaching her head. Her face a mask of lust and her arched back covered in his gooey slime, he continued to coat her back.

Judy, using every last bit of energy she had left, whipped around, and with both hands finished him off furiously, both grunting with each stroke of his cock. On her knees, in front of him, she took it back into her mouth, just how it started, and sucked the head of the fallen beast, taking all the last remnants of life out of it.

Once again there was only silence and the steam rising around them. She looked up at him, his cock still in her mouth and her long black hair hanging down around it. She let go of it and let it fall from her cum coated lips.

"Thank you." she said. "I lost control." Strings of white goo connected her ruby lips as she spoke.

I turned around, horny and with a new mission. Ducking down, I swiftly made my way around the garage and to the kitchen door. I knew that part of her excitement, and part of mine, was the thrill. With the bottle in one hand and the door in the other, I slammed it shut and headed for the gazebo. I hoped they heard, because I was about to burst into the gazebo. I didn't go fast, but I didn't have to. I had planned to grab my shorts, but I hadn't the time.

I opened the door and stepped in. Judy was sitting in her place, with her wine in hand. Her top was on, but I could see the straps floating behind her, broken. Jeremy was also in his seat, drink in hand. His underwear down near his feet, in the moving water I could barely make out his exposed cock, but pretended not to notice. His feet were moving around, trying to get his underpants on without the use of his hands.

"Hello you two. Miss me?" I removed my shirt and dropped my pants. "No shorts, guess I'll be in my underwear also." I winked at Jeremy, who gave a nervous smile back.

"So glad you are back." Judy gave me a convincing lie.

She reached behind her, acting like she was undoing her top, pulled it off, keeping her breasts under water, and set it on the deck behind her.

I sat down beside her, touching shoulders with her. I was impressed with the way she was improvising. She was getting better at lying.

"What's that all about?" I questioned her intentions about removing her top.

She leaned over and whispered into my ear.

"Now that you are back from all your hard work, I just thought I would do a little flirting for you." She kissed my ear. "If you want?"

"I do." I smiled back at her. "You ready for another drink, Jeremy?" I turned my attention to him.

"Uh...Yea." He said, still moving his feet underwater, trying to get his underwear started.

"What have you guys been chatting about? While I was working." I left the question open.

"Oh just life, and wondering when you would finally get back." Judy was the one lying now, and doing a good job of it.

I opened the bottle of whisky and handed it to Judy.

"Why don't you go over there and pour our guest a drink." I poked her leg, letting her know that now was the time to flirt.

"Whatever you like." She smiled and headed over, being sure to keep her breasts under the water.

"Well, it's good to have that work done." I kept the conversation going. "The wood box is full."

Judy made it to Jeremy and held the bottle out. He put his half full glass under it allowing her to fill it. While pouring it, she allowed herself to raise up a little, until her nipples were right at the waterline, the motion in the water would expose them for a moment, then they would go back under. She turned around and smiled at me, knowing exactly what she was doing.

"Thank you Judy." Jeremy's eyes on her breasts while he said it.

"You are welcome. " She returned, then raised up again, this time giving him a full view. She turned around and came back to her seat, acting proud.

"There you go." She said to me, still facing away from Jeremy. She sat down and put her hand on my crotch, grabbing my hard cock.

"Oh my, you did like that." she whispered.

I leaned into her, putting my face close to hers.

"You want to see it." I whispered in her ear.

She slapped my arm and gave me look of contempt.

"No. What type of girl do you think I am?" She said, looking at me with her eyes raised and head lowered.

She squeezed my cock again, as if to say, quit that.

"Hey Jeremy." I raised my voice across the tub. "Can you show Judy that huge cock of yours? I think she might be interested in seeing it again."

"No." Judy shot back, then paused for a moment. "Ok, Jeremy. Only if you want. I will look at it one more time."

I was trying to figure out what made her change her mind so quick. It was almost as if she had a plan.

"Uh.....yea....I guess." Jeremy stuttered, unsure as to what was going on.

"It's ok Jeremy, my husband is just trying to make me open up more, he says I'm a prude." Judy assured him. "Just take your underwear off under the water and stand up for a minute. Only if you want to, of course."

So that was it. She was getting good at this. This way he could act like he was taking them off, and no one would know that they are already around his feet. I laughed out loud and Judy hit me again.

"Ok, I'll do it." He caught on quick, then mimicked taking them off.

"Now stand up, and my husband will be happy." Judy commanded him.

Jeremy raised himself to his feet, exposing it to us. His cock hung there thick and strong, even when it was limp.

"Oh my, that is very interesting." Judy rubbed my cock while she looked at it.

"How about you let Judy touch it. I don't think she has ever touched anything that enormous." I was pushing her limits here.

"What?" She turned and shot me a dirty look. "I'll do no such thing."

"I don't care." Jeremy returned, starting to play my game. "Lots of people are intrigued by it. go ahead."

Judy squeezed my cock hard this time.

"Whatever, if that's what you want." She gave in with a huff.

She moved toward him, keeping her breasts underwater again. As she approached, a dilemma arose. If she stayed underwater, he would be hanging by her face. She paused, then approached him, rose from the water, her breasts now out, and poked it with one finger. She turned to me with a questioned look on her face.

"Fine." she said, reaching out and taking it fully into her hand. "I think that I would be that girl running and screaming out of your dorm room, if you tried to use this on me." Giving it a few good strokes, she spun around and came back to me. "Are you happy now?"

"I am." I said proudly.

Jeremy quickly put his underwear back on and guzzled his drink.

"I think I'll head back in by the fire. It's getting chilly here." He jumped out of the tub, grabbed a towel, leaving for the cabin.

"See, you scared him away, silly." Judy scolded me.

"I guess I did. Now how about we go upstairs and have a little fun? I prodded her, knowing that she would never agree to it.