Quarantine Act 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't do that." Her words again serious. "We have to entertain our company."

"It seems that you have already done that." I answered her.

Her hand went back down to my hardness, rubbing it through my underwear.

"I have entertained someone." Her lips met mine and we kissed deep. "You liked me doing that." The statement made me even harder.

"Did you?" I asked her as her hand went down to my balls and squeezed.

"Oh yea, it felt so good in my hands." She whispered into my mouth.

Her other hand pulled down my waistband allowing my cock to spring free.

"You wanted me to keep going, didn't you?" The question was rhetorical, only giving her time to take me in her hand and stroke it.

"Oh yes." I voiced. "Please tell me more."

"I wanted to keep going also. I wanted to make him cum right in front of you, while you watched me do it." Her voice cracked when she spoke the words.

Now her hand was moving up and down my cock feverishly, under the water. She wanted me to cum soon.

"I wanted to please you. I wanted to please him, for you." Now her lips were in my ear, whispering. "I wanted to watch him cum all over baby."

I lost control and started to grunt, my cock beginning to pulse in her tight grip.

"Let go for me baby. Let it all out, like he would have, in my hand." Her voice was getting more seductive.

I pumped my hips with each stroke, leaned my head back and grunted, shooting my massive load, which was lost in the swirling water.

"Keep going." I urged her.

She quickened her motions as I released again.

"Oh god." Another jet of semen lost in the bubbling water.

"Oh my. You must have really liked that?" Her hand stopped and pulled away, reaching for her wine. "I hope that is enough for you?" Her eyes squinted from the steam and her lips sipped the wine.

"For now." I squinted back. "For now."

Judy rose up, her large round breasts dripping liquid from them.

"We need to stop this, it's never going to happen." She stepped out of the hot tub and wrapped the towel around her, covering herself. "But it sure makes you horny."

"You can still flirt. That really doesn't hurt anything." I tried to convince her and maybe myself also. "I mean, if you want to."

"Maybe. We'll see." Her voice giving me hope. "But for now, we need to get inside and see our guest."

I hopped up and out of the tub, straightening my shorts. The water swirled around making little noises and giving off the strange scent of sex. Judy didn't notice, lost in a different world. I opened the small cabinet on the wall and filled a cup with chemicals, sprinkling them into the water.

"What's that for?" Judy watched me.

"You know, shock, to clean it." I put the cup back in the cabinet, then followed her to the house.

Judy went upstairs to change and I topped off my drink and headed into the living room, where Jeremy was standing by the fire, taking little drinks from his glass. I walked over to him, near the heat and placed my arm on the mantle, also taking a drink.

"That's a good woman you have there." He spoke first, breaking the silence. "You like pushing her a little, don't you?" His face showed no emotion.

"I do." I answered. "I hope you don't mind. She thinks I scared you away."

"You didn't. I just needed some time to think." I knew he was being serious. "My family is probably worried and I wish I could get word to them that I am alright."

"Me too Jeremy." My thoughts went to his family. "Can I do anything to help?"

"No, you have done enough. The drinks definitely help to take my mind off of it." His response was genuine.

"Help me get some wood on the fire." I walked toward the kitchen and he followed behind.

"Let's go out and get some wood for the fire." We went out into the cold and around to the wood box. A deep chill ran down my spines. I opened the box and stacked some of the cut wood in his arms.

"Your window is open there, above the box." He pointed up to where I had been spying on them earlier this morning. "should we close that?" His voice hinted suspicion, or maybe it was just me.

"No, it's alright. I keep some open, because it gets hot in the cabin." My answer was quick and direct.

"Oh, ok." His response was short.

We carried the wood back into the house and out of the freezing cold. I took a piece from him and opening the black door, placed it into the wood stove.

"You know how to start a fire?" I questioned, my eyebrows raised.

"I do." Again his answer was short.

"Good." I said, my attempts to get him to not think of his family were not going well.

"Looks like a little man time is going on." Judy said as she came down the stairs. "Maybe I should leave you too alone for awhile."

She was dressed in a white thong, but this time she had on a matching white bra, which didn't hide the round, dark brown, circles on her breasts. We stared at her, as she approached.

"What are you looking at?" She inquired, smiling. Both our heads turned quickly to the stove.

"I'll get another glass. Everyone good on drinks?" She asked with a smirk.

"Good." We both said in unison.

"Perfect." She agreed, walking away from us, her thong showing off her perfect little heart shaped butt.

Whether it was the alcohol or her attempts to please me, the flirting continued with Judy turning us both on. She walked around us, like the queen of the night, touching and rubbing, laughing and chatting. She would find every attempt to bend over and pick something up, or just scratch her foot. I put on some Stevie Wonder and we danced and talked, all the while she flirted with both Jeremy and me. She was giving me everything I asked for, and I was eating it up. I put out shots, and everyone seemed happy to partake, which is something Judy rarely does. In my glee, I barely noticed the room starting to slowly spin around me and my head getting light. I sat down on the couch, to regain my balance and my thoughts, watching Jeremy and Judy talk by the fire.

Jeremy spoke to her, in a low voice, that I couldn't hear and her fingers rubbed lightly down his chest, as she laughed. Her head shook, signing no to him, but her hand kept stroking his big arm. My eyes were getting heavy. They both broke off and shuffled away to the kitchen, away from me. I mustered everything I had and raised myself off the couch, stumbling toward the door and peeking in.

"But you said anytime." They were standing by the kitchen island when Jeremy spoke. "and now is that time."

"I realize that." Judy pleaded, her buzzed eyes reasoning with him. "And Jack will give us the time because he wants me to flirt with you."

"So...." Jeremy's answer slurred a little.

"So, let me take him to bed." Her hand went down to his crotch and she cupped his balls in them, squeezing them through his underwear. "I'll make sure he sleeps the rest of the night," Her other hand was now stroking him through his underwear. "and we can have all the time we need."

Jeremy paused, thinking about her proposition, his cock straining the fabric that held it.

"Are you sure?" He nodded.

"Yes, get a drink and say you are headed to bed, then I'll do the rest." Her hands continued to massage him.

"Ok, but be quick." He replied. "I'm really horny."

"Me too." She agreed.

I went back to the couch and sat down, waiting for them to get their plan started. Jeremy came out soon after with a drink in his hand.

"I'm headed to bed." He stated loudly and headed up the stairs, not really expecting a reply.

Judy came out a few moments later and sat next to me on the couch.

"Hey you. You're looking a little tired and a little drunk. Why don't we go to bed?" She pulled at my arm.

"I'm ok here." My voice slurred.

"Are you?" Her hand reached down and took hold of my cock. "Maybe I can help you get to sleep?" Her hand slipped into my underwear. "Would you like that?"

"I don't know," I continued. "What are you thinking?"

"I may have something to tell you." Judy urged on, now stroking me.

"Do tell" I continued the game, seeing what she would say.

"He asked me if I wanted to touch it again, honey." Her words whispered in my ear.

"Continue...." My cock now hard.

"Oooh. you are interested." She said. "Please don't get mad, but I told him yes."

"I'm not mad honey, tell me." My drunk eyes met hers.

"I pulled down his shorts and put him in my hand. He got hard so quick, I didn't know what to do." I could feel her breath in my ear.

"I.....I started to stroke him." As she said it, my cock began to throb. "And he asked me if he could put it in me." Her lie was convincing.

"What did you say?" I wanted to know.

She bent over again, so her lips were touching my ear as she spoke, and her hand was stroking my cock fast.

"I said....I said....please don't get mad. I said.......maybe." Her voice was soft and slow.

The words were raging in my head and I couldn't control myself, as I succumbed to her hand on my cock. I began shooting fluid all over and she kept pummeling my cock.

"Oh yea, baby. I told him maybe he could stick that big thing inside me, but only if he promised to make me cum." Her hand kept up its pace. "Oh yea, you would like that, wouldn't you?" The question wasn't meant for an answer, and my balls squeezed in on themselves until they were dry. Her hand stopped and she wiped it off on my underwear.

"You are so crazy. You are making me horny now." She whispered in my ear.

"Am I...." My eyes started to get heavy and close. I tried desperately to keep them open, to keep the conversation going, but sleep overtook me.