Quarantine Act 06

Story Info
Act 06: Tearing Down Walls.
9.8k words
3.58
7.8k
13
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Act 06 Tearing Down Walls

I awoke the next morning in a clouded haze, stumbled down to the kitchen and started getting things ready for our hike. As I peered out the window, I knew our time together at the cabin would be coming to an end soon, as I watched the snow drip from the evergreen branches at a rapid pace. I half considered postponing the hike, to give me more time to plan for my wife and Jeremy to hook up. Finishing loading the backpack and stacking more wood on and around the fire, My mind reminisced only of those devious little plans.

Judy didn't get up until one, then another hour to get ready. I told her that she seemed to be walking funny, but she just blamed it on the alcohol, which may have been partially true. We set out for the lake, with the idea that we might not make it, because of the late start.

The hike was refreshing, most of it we held hands and talked about our lives, and what we would be doing in ten years, where we would be working, where we would go on vacations, where we would travel, anything and everything but this weekend. We hugged and kissed, smiled and chatted.

When we finally arrived at the lake, frozen white and green, there were large firs surrounding it, their branches hanging down, overloaded with snow and ice. The cracking of wood and constant drips on melted snow filled our ears. We ate the snacks I prepared on a snowed over log that I wiped clean, then headed back toward the cabin, toward the reality of this weekend. The hike home was mostly silent, just the sounds of footsteps and thoughts whirling around in my mind.

We reached the cabin long after dark, there was steam coming from the hot tub, where Jeremy was relaxing with a glass of whisky. We greeted him kindly, and he offered us a drink. Judy declined, explaining that she was much too tired and was going to head to bed. I sat on a chair in the gazebo and chatted with our friend.

"We should make an attempt to get you home soon. I'm sure your family is worried sick." I told him.

"Yes" he agreed. "How soon do you think?" His face soured a little.

"Maybe day after tomorrow. I'll check tomorrow." I glanced over toward the driveway, shrugging my shoulders.

"Thanks for everything, Jack, I really appreciate what you have done for me." His voice was upbeat.

"Anytime Jeremy." I nodded at him. "I guess I better get the fires stoked for the night." I held my glass out and he filled it up with whisky. As I headed back to the house, a new plan was formulating in my mind.

When I finally finished my work, which ended up being much more than I expected, I found Judy asleep in bed, naked. I crawled in beside her and quickly fell asleep.

Surprisingly, I woke up before my wife, she was lying in the same position as the night before. Once downstairs, I found myself alone, I packed a backpack then put food and drink, mostly alcohol, in the garage outside. While standing beside the fire drinking coffee, Judy came down the stairs. It was noon, and she looked as though she needed more sleep. She had on her tight black shorts and a matching black sports bra.

"What have you been up too?" She kissed me on the cheek softly.

"I'm getting ready to go out." I sipped my coffee.

"Oh yea. Why?" A big yawn came from her mouth almost drowning out the words.

"I'm going to hike to the road, to see if it's passable, and maybe catch a car." I motioned in the general direction of the driveway. "I need to see if we can get Jeremy home."

"Oh." Her face was full of thought. "Maybe Jeremy will go with you?" Her words trailed off.

"I think I'll go it alone, this time. You can keep him company, you know, until I get back." I looked down at the blackness of my coffee.

"I'll worry honey." She turned around and headed for the kitchen. "You should take him."

"I'll be just fine." I said, as I followed her in. "Besides, I'm already packed." I picked up the radio I left on the counter and handed it to her.

"These are good for about a mile. I'll radio when I reach the logging road, about an hour away, and again on my way home, so you know when to expect me." The words seemed reasonable to me, and somewhat to her, by the expression on her face.

"I know my way, don't worry." I assured her.

"I know you do, just be careful." Pouring a cup of coffee, she looked deep in thought.

"I will. I'll be leaving in about an hour, I'm going to bring in some more wood and fill the generator first." I explained. "and eat, of course."

It took me a little over an hour to finish. Everything was set and as well planned as I could make it. I kissed Judy on the lips, turned on my radio and headed out the front door.

"Don't forget to radio." She yelled out the big oak door as I was rounding the corner of the driveway and out of sight.

I held the two-way radio high, signaling that I heard her. Once out of sight, I circled back around, through the thick evergreen trees and back to the garage. While in the garage, I waited. I worked on the generator, organized my tools and ate the snacks I prepared. Once an hour went by, I radioed.

"Judy.....Judy are you there? I hoped she didn't realize how close I sounded, by the clarity of my voice through the radio. There was a long pause.

"Jack, is that you?" It broke up a little, to my surprise.

"Yes." I radioed back. "I've reached the logging road, and will be heading to the highway. I'll radio when I get back to this location."

"Ok sweetie. Be safe." She replied, concern in her voice.

"Will do." I set the radio down on the shelf and opened the whisky.

After a couple of drinks, I crept out the garage door and made my way to the front of the cabin. Being careful not to make any noise, I moved to one of the front windows I had left partially open and peeked in. Judy was standing in front of the fire with a glass of wine in her hand, still dressed in the same clothes. If my plan didn't go as expected, I would be stuck out here, or in the garage, for at least an hour. I waited, sipping my drink. About ten minutes later, as I was leaning on the cabin porch, I heard voices.

"I'm going up to take a shower." Jeremy's voice brought me to the window again.

"Ok, I'll see you when you're done, maybe we can have a drink." Judy offered.

"Sounds good." Jeremy shuffled up the stairs and out of sight.

Judy finished her glass, and poured another. She started walking around the living room, as if she was looking for something, before disappearing into the kitchen. I thought about going to that window, to see what she was doing, apparently I had become a good peeping tom, but decided against it and waited there.

When she reappeared, she had a dining room chair in her arms. She carried it to the center of the room, moved the coffee table from between the couches, and dropped the chair in its place. Her finger went to her lips, as though she was thinking about something, then she proceeded to take several large books off the bookshelf and place them on either side of the chair. Hmm reading, I thought, that's odd.

Judy then went upstairs, and came down a few moments later, with several small items, placing them on the table she had just moved. Then the situation became interesting. She walked to the fireplace, gulped down another drink of wine, and removed all her clothes, folding them nicely and placing them on the table with the other assorted items. I poured more whisky in my cup, and continued to observe.

The flames from the fire, lit her naked body, casting her flickering shadows throughout the room. She continued to sip her wine. Her perfect body, big firm breasts and heart shaped ass, glowed in the soft light of the flames. It wasn't until he reached the bottom of the stairs that Jeremy even realized what was in front of him.

She waved her hand, motioning him to come forward. Meeting him halfway, she pulled him over to the rug. Standing inches apart, not a word was said. Judy, taking the lower half of his shirt, pulled it up and over his head, throwing it away from them. Then she unbuttoned his pants, pulled them down with his underwear, crouched down on her knees and removed them both. I move swiftly to the other window I had opened, on the other side of the porch, so I could see more clearly.

Judy looked up into his eyes, grasp his cock in her fingers and placed the tip between her lips. Jeremy rested his hands on her head as she started to suck. She pulled the shaft up, raising his balls, then placed them in the palm of her other hand. He let out a soft moan. Methodically her hand slid up his shaft, meeting her lips, only to slide back down. She kept her eyes on his, even when she pulled the monster from her lips, moved her mouth to the base of his cock and licked up the full length with the flat of her tongue. She wanted to see the pleasure in his face and lust in his eyes as her wet tongue passed over the large tendon on the underside of his shaft, feeling each vein as it pulsed by. Once at the tip, she sucked the head back into her open maw.

Her head began bobbing up and down on the tip of his cock and she stroked it faster, only to slow down again. She was teasing him with her mouth. Her breast would bounce, then return to form, her nipples starting to show their excitement.

Jeremy moaned again and his arms tensed, flexing, while his hips pushed in, driving him further into her mouth. Pulling it out from her lips, she squeezed the steel shaft, eliciting a white sticky substance that drained from the little hole. She stuck her tongue on it, then tilted her head away, increasing the distance and making a long string of sticky goo stretch from her ruby lips to his maroon head. Then she slurped it into her mouth, tasting it. Her head bent down once again, this time to his balls, then she sucked them, putting his sack into her mouth, while she fondled it.

Jeremy let out a short groan and shivered, his hands now working their way through her black hair. He pulled her head back up to the tip of his cock and guided it into her open mouth. She wrenched the shaft down, stretching it, so it was sticking straight out from his body and a pure pleasure was glowing on his face. Once again, she removed it from her lips and rubbed it's purple head on her ruby red cheek, coating her face with his clear cream, her hand still sliding up and down it with a slow cadence.

"I'm ready." He said, still looking into her eyes.

For the first time, she looked away from him and down at the massive beast in her hand. She pressed it against her lips then engulfed as much as she possibly could. With her mouth completely full and his cock entering her throat, she set a finishing pace with her hand. Her head was pulling back to the tip, then slamming down until it was in her throat again, both her glossy lips and hand sliding over it. Her head, moving up and down, was matching the pace set by her hand. Realizing what was happening, Jeremy seized the back of her head and helped her. She had never swallowed his load before, but for the grace of god, she was about to.

"Take my cum" He yelled, as his ass tightened up and gave one hard thrust into her full mouth.

Judy choked a little, then swallowed, and swallowed again. His cum leaking from the corners of her mouth and running down her chin and neck. He jerked again. This time she swallowed it all, her neck muscles flexing. Her hand and mouth kept going, twisting and pulling. I could hear her sucking the very essence from him, until nothing was left. He quivered, from his head to his toes.

Judy sat back on her heels, letting him slip from her glossy lips, her chin sparkling in the firelight. looking up into his eyes once again, and still holding onto his cock, she smiled up at him.

"You're cum tastes so good. Thank you." She told him.

Judy rose to her feet, still clinging to Jeremy's softening, thick shaft. She turned and led him to the couch, motioning for him to sit down. I ducked down, and went back to the other window, again for a better view, stopping to quickly fill my glass. By now my head was spinning. She had given him what he wanted, taking all his cum into her belly, and now only one obstacle remained; she still had not let him put his seed inside her womb. All her walls were breaking down, one by one.

When I reached the window, Jeremy was sitting on the soft couch with his feet up, resting on the corner of the coffee table she had moved. I had a perfect view. Judy was lying on the couch, her head on his knees, inches from his cock. With her fingers, she moved the thick shaft around in front of her face, watching it, maybe even admiring it.

"That was cool." Jeremy broke the silence.

"I know." She admitted, a smirk on her face.

Judy was being cocky and a little bit of a smart ass, something she never did, especially in a situation such as this.

"Where is Jack?" There was a hint of worry in his voice.

"Out." She placed the tip of his limp cock in her mouth and sucked on it, then pulled it out again.

"He'll be gone most of the afternoon." She put it back between her lips, and returned to sucking it.

"So..." He paused. "I..I guess we are safe?"

She removed the fleshy dome from her lips again.

"Safer than the other night." A hint of sarcasm riddled her voice.

She was moving the large head around in front of her face, bending it and tapping it on her cheek. She sucked it for a while, before pulling it out and talking.

"You know what jack asked me the other morning?" It went back into her mouth.

"What?" Jeremy wondered.

This time when she pulled the tip of his cock out, she sucked in so it made a popping sound as it exited her lips.

"He asked me to put his thing in my mouth. He wanted me to suck it. He has never asked me that before. I told him no." She put it back in her mouth, this time stroking it a little, and sucking it more.

"What? You have a great man. Why didn't you? " He seemed genuinely surprised.

Judy rolled her head over, sucking as the dome popped out of her mouth again.

"You know, I'm not sure. I'm really not sure about anything anymore. Well there is one thing I am sure of....." Her voice trailed off.

"What's that?" He tilted his head to the side, looking down at her.

"I am sure that I love him. I just don't think I want him to see this side of me. I want to be his prude." There was honesty in her voice, a strange truth.

"I want our relationship to stay the same. I don't want to be this woman to him." She continued.

"Do you think that when I am gone, you won't want to do these things anymore? Do you think you can go back to your old way of life?" He questioned, his eyebrows raising.

"I do." Again she was trying to be sincere. "I've had these crazy thoughts for a while and soon they will be gone. You just pushed me enough to act." She shrugged her shoulders making her breast flop a little.

"Soon?" It may have been the only word he heard.

"Oh yes, we are not done yet." She shot him a devious smile and picked his cock back up putting the tip in her mouth.

Jeremy stretched his arms up and back, behind his head, watching her play with his cock and suck it.

After a short time, Judy sat up on the couch beside Jeremy then stood up and stretched, her figure flickering in the warm firelight. She went to the fireplace mantle and poured a glass of whisky and a glass of wine, then returned, placing the whisky into his accepting hands. She swung her leg over him and sat down on his thighs, facing him.

"You almost ready?" She asked, taking a drink of her wine.

"Oh yes" He gulped the whisky, making him cringe a little. "Just let me know."

Picking up the limp shaft and moving it back and forth, she teased him. She admired it, as it flopped side to side, the big dome seeming to pull the shaft as it moved.

"Oh really?" She smiled, fondling it, while she drank. "Not quite yet it seems."

"It's getting there..." He promised her.

"Good, I'll wait" She slid her ass up over his balls, pressing on them. "for a bit."

They consumed their drinks while Judy continued to slip her hand smoothly over his swelling shaft. Jeremy could only watch and whimper, as a strong biological urge established itself once again within him.

"I see your almost ready." Judy said with all at once, startling him and causing his head to come up and eyes to open abruptly.

She let loose of him, set her drink down on the floor and jumped over to the opposite side of the couch, still facing him. Putting one leg up on the high back of the couch and one over the edge, she spread wide her legs, toward his open eyes.

"Now let's see if I am." Putting her finger between her lips, she sucked them, then moved them down between her legs and sunk them into her wet cavern.

"Ohhh Fuck." Her head flung back and body arched, the desire inside catching her off guard.

Her orgasm was closer than she had expected, proven by her rocking hips and the clear sheen developing between her thighs.

"Holy shit." She sighed again, as she buried her fingers into her slick folds.

Jeremy was on top of her in an instant, his body covering hers and his mouth sucking her enlarged nipple. He grasp the base of his cock and lowered it, directing it between her upper thighs.

"Wait." She cried, tearing her hand away from her wetness and pushing him off, his face now torn between pleasure and confusion.

Judy hopped up off the couch and pulled him up with her. Grabbing his cock, she directed him to sit in the chair, in the middle of the room; taking a tube from the items she had placed on the table earlier, she approached him.

She stepped up onto the books that were stacked on either side of the chair and clasp his cock below, placing herself well above his lap. One after another, from side to side, she kicked the books out from under her feet, lowering herself until his tip was nearly entering her. Opening the tube of lube, she extracted its contents onto his shaft and began spreading it and working it in with her hands. Each hand slithering its way from base to tip, until the entire pole was glistening. She bent slightly at the knees, allowing him to enter her a little. She mewled and came down some more.

"Oh god." She shook. "Oh fuck." She shuddered.

The lightening came quick and hard, raging through her body. She was frozen for a moment, shaking and gasping; a long high whine exiting her lungs, piercing the air. Her whole body seized, goosebumps covering her skin. Tossing her head back she bit her lip and squeezed her thighs together around the top of his shaft.

"Oh my." She gasp, as the shaking began to subside.

Jeremy leaned forward, placing one of her nipples in front of his face. He wrapped his lips around it and slurped it into his mouth. Judy dropped, bending her knees and took more of his meaty pole inside her, then slid two more books out from underneath her feet. After pausing for a moment she lowered herself further, almost three quarters of the way down his cock. She waited.

Jeremy moved to her other breast, trying to fit it all in his mouth and slurping loudly now, which only accelerated her passion. She pressed on, almost fully down onto his enormous cock. She wined and winced, her mouth hanging open and the tip of her tongue partially sticking out. She waited.

He didn't. Putting his hands on her shoulders, Jeremy pulled her down with a loud screech as he sunk his full cock into her for the first time. The pain now etched on her taut face, gradually turned back into pleasure, and her hips started to rock back and forth. Leaning into him, she whispered into his ear.

"I can feel it now." She moaned.

"What?" He whispered back.

"You...You're balls....against my-my ass. Oh fuck." She wrapped her arms around his neck, grinding her ass into his sack. "Oh fuck, it's coming."

Her knees came up and she tightened around his steel cock and clutched his neck tight. She let out another long whimper, then screamed, filling the cabin with her vocals. This one came slow, but kept coming. She held her clit jammed against his thickness. The fine hairs on her body were standing straight up and a small but rising shake, that started with a tremble, then progressed to a shudder, then a quake, overtook her. Clawing at his back, she screamed anew.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers